AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howdy there.

Member Darkfyre is on a distinguished road Darkfyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cheeseburger
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2012 10:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mistearea

Default Howdy there.

Howdy there. The name's Darkfyre, but everyone can call me Dark unless the name has already be taken by someone.

A bit about me...

I've been into anime for 21 years and my age is accurate.
    If you did the math correctly, you would know that I got into anime at the age of 2.
    I can be considered a bit of a Grammar Nazi at times, but that's because I'm trying to become an English teacher.
    I do feel old at times considering that most people into anime online are still in his or her teens.
    I'm from the American South, so expect me to use words like "ain't" and "y'all".

It should also be noted that I am a nut for RPs. Expect me to pop in down there.
    Last edited by Darkfyre; 03-17-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2014 03:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Howdy there.

Charmed. Nice to see someone closer to my age join the forum. Let's be friends :-)

Senior Member Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith) has a reputation beyond repute Toboe (Tori Smith)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Raccoon Jade Disc Soul Eater Soul
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PatientEnd8

well hi my name is tori nice to meet you Dark!!!
    http://www.homemademech.com/Uploads/...1116980170.jpg One day i am going to find paradise!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrzYKTIo7_E....could have gone to paradise together!

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cheeseburger
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Charmed. Nice to see someone closer to my age join the forum. Let's be friends :-)
    My, you seem proper. I think I like you already. -kneels and kisses the top of hand.- The pleasure is all mine.

And thanks for the welcome, ladies. Always something to brighten up a man's day.

Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfyre View Post
    My, you seem proper. I think I like you already. -kneels and kisses the top of hand.- The pleasure is all mine.

And thanks for the welcome, ladies. Always something to brighten up a man's day.
    *blushes* why thank you, kind sir. I try my best to always be a lady. (Though after a bottle of red it's a different story)

Moderator Probie ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2014 11:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there and welcome to the forum!! ^_^
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cheeseburger
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hello there, yourself. Are you the bottle of red that Miss Jasanime was talking about?

Sorry. I couldn't resist due to the fact that I have no clue what red is.

8. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2014 02:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Red wine, mayhaps?

But that aside, welcome to the forum. A slow response is better than no response, especially when you've been busy with work ^_^;

And RPing is fun. I RP, just not on this site ... because I'm too lazy. And ... y'know, work. :P

Anyways that said make sure to read the rules so you don't unintentionally get yourself into trouble. Aside from that enjoy yourself, and feel free to message me if you need any help with anything. :]
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

10. Thanks Darkfyre thanked for this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfyre View Post
    Hello there, yourself. Are you the bottle of red that Miss Jasanime was talking about?

Sorry. I couldn't resist due to the fact that I have no clue what red is.
    Yeah red wine hon. Sorry didn't realise that wouldn't be obvious to you non-alcoholics!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information