AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello!!!

Junior Member Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello!!!

Hi, everyone! I'm Sara, a high school Spanish student, and I'm a girl who got into anime not a long time ago and I'm now in love with anime. Well, with certain anime and characters, more likely. My favorites ones so far have been Code Geass and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (I've also seen the original anime of this one, though I reckon the Brotherhood is better). Actuallly, I finished Brotherhood just two days ago and I can't stop thinking about Ed and I don't know what I'm going to do without being able to watch FMA every single night...I've heard that the movie was due to come out in January? But I don't know where I can watch it since I live in Spain, so I guess there's no way I can buy it...
    I haven't watched many anime, so I'll give you a list: Death Note (of course), Monster, Angel Beats, Vampire Knight, Neon Genesis Evangelion and am currently watching Ouran High School Host Club. I was thinking about starting Higurashi no naku koro ni, Fruit Basket or perhaps Elfen Lied tomorrow or so... Anyway, if you know of any anime at all that's like FMA or CG, I'd love to hear some recommendations. I was thinking about watching Bleach but since it's pretty long...
    Well, this doesn't seem much of an introduction, does it? I'm 15, by the way and I've started self-studying japanese. Yup, I'm an otaku already, or so I think. My mom is already pissed with me because, according to her, "I watch silly cartoons and I cry and laugh by myself all the time". So I decided to join this forum since none of my friends watch anime whatsoever and am in a deep need of talking.

PS: If it's not too much to ask, may you tell me whether I should start reading manga? To be honest, I watch anime in most of my free time so I'm a little worried that starting with manga might be, like, too much for myself... If it's not so, should I start reading manga before watching anime?

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello!!!

@Sarinda wow that's a great intro! It's nice to meet you! I also love FMA and Code Geass. I would recommend that you watch Steins;Gate, and also Higurashi, Fruits Basket and Elfin Lied are all wonderful anime. I've written about Higurashi in my blog (see signature).

As for manga, I'm really in the same boat as you. I have read a bit and enjoyed it, but I don't have a lot of free time so I prefer to watch anime. I prefer anime cos I like to hear character voices and see their movements.

Anyway I hope we can be friends. I am also studying Japanese!

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Welcome to AF. I too am new here, but if you need anything or need to talk , send me a message.

I would recommend you to watch Azumanga Daioh and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumya.

Have fun!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum. ^_^

I guess I don't need to say much more; seems everyone else has taken my words for me. :] So, instead, I'll just welcome you and just tell you that if you need any help, then I'm always open to try and help if I can.

Oh, and read the rules. Shouldn't forget that. It's not that big a problem but we don't want you to get into trouble. ;]
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Junior Member Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda has a reputation beyond repute Sarinda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:04 PM
    Threads

Thanks you all! Yes, I'll definitely read the rules, I'm a good girl loll. Jesamine, in the end I've started watching Fruits Basket and I must say that it's not what I expected it to be! I've only watched the first too episodes and it seems nice. I'll add the anime that you've all mentioned to my anime-to-watch list (which is quite long, btw). I've also started with the manga of Ouran High School Host Club. I think that I'll read the manga of those anime which have not continued but the story still keeps going on (like VK ad OHSHC). Yes, it's true, being able to listen to their voices it's great and, mainly, the music, I think, it's what makes anime more special and real than manga. Still, I'm not at all experienced so I can't tell much.
    I've been wandering around the forum and it seems really cool, I'm glad I found this forum!

7. Likes Jasanime liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information