For some of you who are Sub-For-Lifers, you'll beg to differ, but there are admirable traits about the English Dub, and believe it or not, it actually makes more sense.

In the simplest tense, Johnny Yong Bosch does an incredible job as Lelouch vi Britannia. Yuri Lowenthal does an awesome job as always as Suzaku Kururugi. CC's VA is okay, and to be honest, the rest of the characters are important, but the impact of their speaking tone isn't necessarily important. I thought Charles had a good VA as well as Euphemia (I think she has the same VA as Rukia Kuchiki and Yoko Littner, but I can't think of her name.)

But even more so, it makes more sense for Britannians to be English rather than Japanese. I believe "11's" before they would have been taken over by Britannia were taught how to speak English in school anyway, so they would likely know English. Its no doubt that the majority of the world in the Code Geass universe would speak English. And there is obviously no reason why Britannian royalty would be speaking Japanese to each other anyway.

What do you all think?