AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I want an Asian Boyfriend! :D

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I want an Asian Boyfriend! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Yes she was being rude. Telling a complete stranger that you hope they find the crappiest boyfriend ever is rude. Let's just face it, she's a rude and disrespectful person.
    Ohhh, I missed that.

That wasn't nice at all. lol

Doesn't change the fact that people are really oversenstive though. She can be rude, I agree but you can be oversensitive as well.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

bwahahahaahaha. chicks seeking meek little asian dudes they could probbaly own in a fight.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

[size=1] There's a way to communicate with people without being rude or downright disrespectful. I never said OP was right, however @blueangel06661 's always dissing other people instead of politely giving her opinion.
    Alright m'am...

This young lad is outrageous and kids these days are so naive and clueless. The OP is respectfully too young to consider dating at the mentality about dating as she's at currently. She needs to become more educated in foreign cultures and be more open minded and less shallow and not focus only on looks.

Happy?

P.S. I would tell my kid to shut the hell up if they came to me and said "I only want to date Bob because he's Asian. I like anime and korean dramas and I think asians as a whole are hot, so because of this I want to date him".... I'd tell my kid to rethink their values... But hopefully they'd already have learned to look past appearances at his point.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Moderator BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Raccoon Jade Disc Soul Eater Soul
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2020 12:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Blugrutori

School is always first and ur family! then you can have a boyfriend, and when i lived in south korea they are really strict on who they can date and they dont like americans at all!!! D:

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Alright m'am...

This young lad is outrageous and kids these days are so naive and clueless. The OP is respectfully too young to consider dating at the mentality about dating as she's at currently. She needs to become more educated in foreign cultures and be more open minded and less shallow and not focus only on looks.

Happy?

P.S. I would tell my kid to shut the hell up if they came to me and said "I only want to date Bob because he's Asian. I like anime and korean dramas and I think asians as a whole are hot, so because of this I want to date him".... I'd tell my kid to rethink their values... But hopefully they'd already have learned to look past appearances at his point.
    Lol. Your just as shallow as the OP, perhaps even more so. Telling her to get educated about foreign cultures? You hardly know anything at all yourself, since you shoved ALL ASIANS in the same stereotype. I'll have you know that not ALL ASIAN FAMILIES have the same values and morals.

Also~ About the bad reputation you gave me, here's part of what you wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel0661
    You're dissing me and you don't even know me?!?! LOL
    Talk about contradicting yourself. You don't like being dissed by a stranger? Well think about the handful of people that you did the exact same thing too.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hear they sell those now at Asians-R-Us.

7. Likes S o l o, battousai_ryuu, Meenah liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lol. Your just as shallow as the OP, perhaps even more so. Telling her to get educated about foreign cultures? You hardly know anything at all yourself, since you shoved ALL ASIANS in the same stereotype. I'll have you know that not ALL ASIAN FAMILIES have the same values and morals.

Well yes... You are semi correct here.... Not all asian families have the same morals... But how in the world am I supposed to make scenarios/show different morals for every asian family out there on a mere forum? It's humanly impossible. So I just go with a mast majority which is close enough.... I can't break it appart since the darn lad over here never specified which asian culture she liked so not to be rude and talk about the chinese when she's thinking she likes the japs, or talking about the japs when she only likes the koreans is sort of hard to know don't you think??? So since she's grouping them all together I have no choice but to go as broadly as I can without narrowing down to a specific asian country and a specific asian families morals when neither of us know which shes interested in.

Also~ About the bad reputation you gave me, here's part of what you wrote:

Talk about contradicting yourself. You don't like being dissed by a stranger? Well think about the handful of people that you did the exact same thing too.
    I don't mind it... I'm just saying you do it too.... lol... You complain about it yet you do it too hun juuuust as guilty.lol.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 03-18-2012 at 01:37 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Someone put these girls in a boxing ring with some mud, or maybe oil and grab a video camera!

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Well yes... You are semi correct here.... Not all asian families have the same morals... But how in the world am I supposed to make scenarios/show different morals for every asian family out there on a mere forum? It's humanly impossible. So I just go with a mast majority which is close enough.... I can't break it appart since the darn lad over here never specified which asian culture she liked so not to be rude and talk about the chinese when she's thinking she likes the japs, or talking about the japs when she only likes the koreans is sort of hard to know don't you think??? So since she's grouping them all together I have no choice but to go as broadly as I can without narrowing down to a specific asian country and a specific asian families morals when neither of us know which shes interested in.

I don't mind it... I'm just saying you do it too.... lol... You complain about it yet you do it too hun juuuust as guilty.lol.

If you didn't care about me then you wouldn't have bother to bad repped me or even reply to my post.

Also, I'm not dissing you. I'm merely stating your behaviour. Last time I checked I didn't tell you that I hope you find the worst boyfriend ever. In fact, I didn't wish any misfortune on you.

Also, your not using the correct term: Lad is for boys.
    Lass is for girls.

And your telling OP to go and get educated. :/

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

If you didn't care about me then you wouldn't have bother to bad repped me or even reply to my post.

Also, I'm not dissing you. I'm merely stating your behaviour. Last time I checked I didn't tell you that I hope you find the worst boyfriend ever. In fact, I didn't wish any misfortune on you.

Also, your not using the correct term: Lad is for boys.
    Lass is for girls.

And your telling OP to go and get educated. :/
    How can one wish to hope that I found the worst one ever when I already HAVE the best one ever??? IMO.... lol... I'm not trying to use the correct term... I'm just merely politely talking down on ya lad... Lad is a immature young boy.. Lass is a sweetheart.. No way would I call you a Lass... lawls. And wait hold on I'm going to go do something..

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

@Ribbon

Quote Originally Posted by what I see of you now
    Today, 11:15 AM
    Ribbon
    This message is hidden because Ribbon is on your ignore list.
    Annnd done.. Don't have to look at you whine to me again.. If you ever mention/quote me I'm just gunna copy/paste that message as a reply and not bother to click on "view post" you're not worth arguing with... Idk why you start em but you're not worth it.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 03-18-2012 at 10:34 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

12. Thanks Arrisu thanked for this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information