AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Question]What is an anime with the protagonist was called Kenshin, but...

Junior Member mattisdada is on a distinguished road mattisdada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2012 04:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question [Question]What is an anime with the protagonist was called Kenshin, but...

What is an anime with the protagonist was called Kenshin, but the anime itself was not "Rurouni Kenshin".

I remember an anime with the main charecters name called Kenshin, but it was one of the first anime's i watched, and i loved it, but its been a while so im a bit fuzzy on the details .

I remember it being very dark and violent, and he was roaming from village to village (although he had the same cross scar on his face)). (Unlike Rurouni which is a lot happier)

Member macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D3F 8R1NG3R PSN ID: Massacre-Mace

Default Re: [Question]What is an anime with the protagonist was called Kenshin, but...

I believe it is called
    Samurai X
    I think it was an OVA or a Movie
    If I remember correctly it is related to Rurouni Kenshin but its a totally setting
    Hope that helps.
    Last edited by macedadon; 03-13-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Default Re: [Question]What is an anime with the protagonist was called Kenshin, but...

Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 03-13-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Junior Member mattisdada is on a distinguished road mattisdada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2012 04:49 AM
    Threads

I did some digging around, and found out what it was.

It is Rurouni Kenshin - Tsuioku Hen (OVA)

Hope that helps someone googling around trying to find out the same thing as me

Plot Summary: "Taken by slavers when he was a child, Himura Kenshin is rescued only when an encounter with bandits kills off everyone but him. He is found by a master of the Divine Justice School of Swordmanship, a school so deadly that to train in it, means death for either the master or student, there can only be one master. Taken by the master, Kenshin is trained in this school, only to leave before finishing so that he may join the Meiji restoration and help prevent further tragedies like his own. Thus is born the Battousai, the greatest strength of the Ishin Patriots, a boy of 15 who kills for the sake of building a new, better world. One night, he comes across a mysterious woman, Tomoe. He must hide with her when the revolution stumbles. They marry for appearances, but soon fall in love. Tomoe has another reason to be with Kenshin, one she regrets but cannot stop. Revenge must be satisfied, and only blood can do that." - animenewsnetwork.com
    Last edited by mattisdada; 03-14-2012 at 04:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information