AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Persona 4 The Animation

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Persona 4 The Animation

Man it feels like forever since I posted a thread. I did a search, and could not find a thread about this. So if I missed one please feel free to close this.

This animie came out in October of 2011. Its the Persona 4 anime. I've of course played the game, and seen every episode so far. I want to know what everyone thinks of it.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2013 02:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gyzra

Default Re: Persona 4 The Animation

Intriguing. I played the game and really liked it, but I didn't know there was an anime too; I'll have to check it out. =]
    "The truth is far darker than you could ever imagine" -The Chronicles of Gyzra
    www.gyzra.com

Please give feedback on my artwork here so I can improve: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ighlight=gyzra
    Thank you. =]

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the anime - loved how they kept that banner that shows their faces when they summon a Persona. I'm a big fan of the Shin Megami Tensei series so it's a must watch for me. I still haven't gotten around to actually play P4 though since I'm replaying Persona 3 now.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gyzra View Post
    Intriguing. I played the game and really liked it, but I didn't know there was an anime too; I'll have to check it out. =]
    I would certainly suggest it. Its become like one of my favorite animes now. Even though its only 25 episodes, and I tend to go for longer series. Its a major exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    I like the anime - loved how they kept that banner that shows their faces when they summon a Persona. I'm a big fan of the Shin Megami Tensei series so it's a must watch for me. I still haven't gotten around to actually play P4 though since I'm replaying Persona 3 now.
    I completely agree. I've been a big fan of that series for years myself. Though even out of all of them I still like Persona 4 the best.
    Gero Server Guru

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

I have never played the games , however , i have heard a lot of good things about the anime. Would i be able to watch it and understand it withouth playing the game?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I always adored the games so hearing that they were doing an anime based on Persona 4 made me happy. Ive seen bits of Persona Trinity Soul, and was happy that Akihiko was there....but the story never grabbed me. Ive been watching Persona 4 the Animation every week and havent been disappointed at all, it goes along almost perfectly with the game [though they do add little extras here and there]. The school festival episode was hysterical.

I really hope they do a series based on Persona 3, but I understand the story of 3 is actually pretty dark and might not happen

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I always adored the games so hearing that they were doing an anime based on Persona 4 made me happy. Ive seen bits of Persona Trinity Soul, and was happy that Akihiko was there....but the story never grabbed me. Ive been watching Persona 4 the Animation every week and havent been disappointed at all, it goes along almost perfectly with the game [though they do add little extras here and there]. The school festival episode was hysterical.

I really hope they do a series based on Persona 3, but I understand the story of 3 is actually pretty dark and might not happen
    I have been watching it every week as well. It just finished episode 23, and I have to say I was very impressed. Though I can't wait even more for the next two episodes to come out. Not only to finish it up, but to see those oh so awesome battles.

I don't mind them adding things in so much, but the one thing that holds true of almost every anime based on a video game is that it somehow always has a rushed feeling to it. I know it can't be helped, but sometimes it seems like they could take their time a little more. I mean look at the game, and how long it is. They could very easily make the anime a little longer if they wanted to.

I agree that a anime based entirely on Persona 3 would be awesome, and I'd surly be watching, however it is highly unlikly since they already did a manga plus the whole thing about the dark plot as you say would have a effect as well.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    I have never played the games , however , i have heard a lot of good things about the anime. Would i be able to watch it and understand it withouth playing the game?
    You should be able to. I have hardly touched Persona 4 so far and seem to understand it just fine. Having a rough idea of how the Persona system works is helpful though
    Senjougahara Fascination

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    I have been watching it every week as well. It just finished episode 23, and I have to say I was very impressed. Though I can't wait even more for the next two episodes to come out. Not only to finish it up, but to see those oh so awesome battles.

I don't mind them adding things in so much, but the one thing that holds true of almost every anime based on a video game is that it somehow always has a rushed feeling to it. I know it can't be helped, but sometimes it seems like they could take their time a little more. I mean look at the game, and how long it is. They could very easily make the anime a little longer if they wanted to.

I agree that a anime based entirely on Persona 3 would be awesome, and I'd surly be watching, however it is highly unlikly since they already did a manga plus the whole thing about the dark plot as you say would have a effect as well.
    Theres a manga for Persona 4 as well though. Not to mention that Persona 4 will be released on the Vita [kinda like P3P] *and* is getting a fighter game done by the same team who does Guilty Gear. Personally, I think the story in 3 surpasses 4 by leaps and bounds, but for some reason theyve put a lot of focus on 4. I think the biggest aspect holding them back from doing a persona 3 anime is that they summon their personas by shooting themselves in the head [lol].

But I guess it cant be helped. Im very curious as to what they'll do with Persona 5 [which has been announced, but not a whole lot of information has been given]. Im looking forward to the ending of the persona 4 anime, I really hope they go with the true ending, but Im not sure if they'll be able to wrap it up in like 3 more episodes @_@

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

10. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Theres a manga for Persona 4 as well though. Not to mention that Persona 4 will be released on the Vita [kinda like P3P] *and* is getting a fighter game done by the same team who does Guilty Gear. Personally, I think the story in 3 surpasses 4 by leaps and bounds, but for some reason theyve put a lot of focus on 4. I think the biggest aspect holding them back from doing a persona 3 anime is that they summon their personas by shooting themselves in the head [lol].

But I guess it cant be helped. Im very curious as to what they'll do with Persona 5 [which has been announced, but not a whole lot of information has been given]. Im looking forward to the ending of the persona 4 anime, I really hope they go with the true ending, but Im not sure if they'll be able to wrap it up in like 3 more episodes @_@
    I love the Persona 4 manga personally. I plan on adding it to my ever growing collection soon. I do agree that the plot for P3 is very good yes, but I have to say in my opinion Persona 4 has a far superior one. Though everyone has their preference. I too am cited for P4, and to hear more about. I'll certainly be preordering it once it becomes avaible.
    Gero Server Guru

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like both Persona 4 anime and game.
    Game: since I can control the character, but the only downside is that there's very limited voice overs, if compared with anime.
    Anime: I love it! I love Narukami's character and voice in anime as well. And it's fun to watch. They're refreshing.

Oh, and I agree that Persona 3 is better than Persona 4, and I'd like anime version as well, rather than manga version. But I don't think there's a chance for that, since they already made manga for P3.

I like all Persona series, played Persona, then started liking Persona 2. Then Persona 3 and 4 just get better. I hope they'll makes Persona 5 even more interesting. *fingers crossed*

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information