AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Do you have a best friend or It's just a tale ??

Member Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2012 12:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do you have a best friend or It's just a tale ??

Hi,

I just got that in my mind and wanted to know your opinions about friendship and best friends ...

I really mean best friends those who you could tell them your big secrets and share your best and worst times with them they never let you fall ...

they are always there for you all the times ...

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Do you have a best friend or It's just a tale ??

as a guy I know a girl is a good friend when she lets me borrow her panties
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never really had close friends cos most people don't really get me. My first and still my BEST best friend was my bf. Then just over a year ago I met the only girl best friend I've ever had. We hit it off straight away and can tell each other anything. Sadly, a few months ago she moved interstate and I miss her terribly, but we talk often and write eachother letters :-)

Member Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    I never really had close friends cos most people don't really get me. My first and still my BEST best friend was my bf. Then just over a year ago I met the only girl best friend I've ever had. We hit it off straight away and can tell each other anything. Sadly, a few months ago she moved interstate and I miss her terribly, but we talk often and write eachother letters :-)

you shouldn't let the distance in your way cos believe me you don't meet those easily

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I have 3 BEST BEST BEST friends.

One I haven't seen nor heard her voice in nearly two years. The last I saw of her was during the last few days of our Junior year of HS. I'm already graduated for almost a year now. She moves a lot so her number always changes and can never afford internet so it's next to impossible for me to contact her.. But she finally did the other day and we're going to hang out like old times next week when I go back to my hometown. I met her in 6th grade when I had to show her to her classes as she just moved here during the year. Things instantly clicked. <3

The next one I met online through YT during the summer between 8th and 9th grade. We had uploaded AMV's for an upcoming AMV contest at an anime con and tagged the con in it so she found mine and commented on it. We started talking about how excited we were for our first con. (naive I know) but we clicked so we said we'd meet each other at the con since it was a public safe environment. We did and I got glomped by a sqeeing girl just my age been best friends ever since. She lived in the same area as the con (6 hrs away) so I'd visit her during christmas and summer breaks and we'd go to the con together. Now I can see her whenever since she only lives an hr and 30mins away now :]

The last one is probably my absolute best friend. I met him in 7th grade after he had transferred to my school. We didn't instantly get along. In fact I didn't even care for him much at the start. But then one night I had a dream which caused me to have a change of heart. (literally lol). So he had his # on FB so I bravely decided to txt him as I was home sick for a while. Needless to say we instantly clicked. As soon as I got back to school we were sitting by each other. As time went by we were always beside each other. Classmates even tried to separate us because they all liked him and I guess I was just in the way.. I mean they tried HARD.. On the last day of school he was moving (to near where friend #2 lives) and they had partially succeeded in separating us that I couldn't even hug him bye. Needless to say.. after 7 years. We're still best friends and I still see him regularly and everyone who tried to get in our business hasn't seen him since that last day of school

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

6. Likes Elphaba, battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a best female friend and a best male friend.

I love them both to pieces.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Member AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts A Duck
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2012 05:20 PM
    Threads

I've never called anyone my "best friend", but I do have some friends that I enjoy spending time with.
    The main reason why I don't have a best friend, is probably because I've never "clicked" with anyone before. And the ones that I actually really enjoyed hanging out with, always seemed distracted when we were together, as if they didn't really feel like being there.. But yeah, guess that's life.. I don't like to bore people and make them feel uncomfortable (a big fear of mine), so I normally just leave them be. Then they can spend time with their "best friends".
    I just hope that someday I'll find that special friend, who'd enjoy spending time with me, and like me for who I am.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Free_Heart View Post

you shouldn't let the distance in your way cos believe me you don't meet those easily

Thanks I won't. We still talk a lot and I'm going to visit her later in the year!

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My best friends are the Vocaloids.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

11. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xey Oiz:2655729
    My best friends are the Vocaloids.
    <3

i have two/three best best friends. I can tell them pretty much everything

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 01:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

Well to be honest; my best friend changes every year. I always stay good friends with everyone; always going out for drinks, or the occassional backyard drink-a-thon. But I can't keep anyone as a Best Friend title for more than a year... it's weird. Once the one year mark comes up, we fade into plain friends catagory and another friend steps up to the best friend title.
    Personally, I would like a best friend for life; but all friends are close to me.

Senior Member AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Gir Penguin Death Note
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2016 06:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: AnimeFrost

I have an imaginary best friend but he died when i cut him with an imaginary chainsaw. :'( I miss him R.I.P Bob

Sword Art Online
    <3 Kirito and Asuna <3
    Quote: "Its easier to be yourself then to be something your not"

15. Thanks Eris thanked for this post
    Likes Eris liked this post
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnKat View Post
    I've never called anyone my "best friend", but I do have some friends that I enjoy spending time with.
    The main reason why I don't have a best friend, is probably because I've never "clicked" with anyone before. And the ones that I actually really enjoyed hanging out with, always seemed distracted when we were together, as if they didn't really feel like being there.. But yeah, guess that's life.. I don't like to bore people and make them feel uncomfortable (a big fear of mine), so I normally just leave them be. Then they can spend time with their "best friends".
    I just hope that someday I'll find that special friend, who'd enjoy spending time with me, and like me for who I am.
    I wish for you and for me the same ...

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Well to be honest; my best friend changes every year. I always stay good friends with everyone; always going out for drinks, or the occassional backyard drink-a-thon. But I can't keep anyone as a Best Friend title for more than a year... it's weird. Once the one year mark comes up, we fade into plain friends catagory and another friend steps up to the best friend title.
    Personally, I would like a best friend for life; but all friends are close to me.
    sometimes that happens with me too but I don't really like that I just wanna one friend forever

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFrost View Post
    I have an imaginary best friend but he died when i cut him with an imaginary chainsaw. :'( I miss him R.I.P Bob
    really!

Senior Member Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2013 02:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gyzra

I've tried not to get too close to people over the past 4/5 years because I'm planning on going to America for Uni. So i've had a few good friends but they kind of came and went. Then in the past year I got really close to three people who I now class as my best friends. I can share anything with them. They're all guys and one of them is now my boyfriend. I am due to leave in 5 months....That worked haha! =P I think it's going to break my heart when I leave, but hey the internet exists so I hope we all stay close through that.
    "The truth is far darker than you could ever imagine" -The Chronicles of Gyzra
    www.gyzra.com

Please give feedback on my artwork here so I can improve: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ighlight=gyzra
    Thank you. =]

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

@Free_Heart
    Hmm I didnt realize it but maybe I dont have any best friends anymore. My best friend from high school I havent seen in about 10 years, and havent talked to in ~5yrs. We both have left our home towns, he has gone on to a busy life commuting all over the place working for the government and didnt see to interested to keep in touch anymore. My couple of best friends from college have moved out of town as well, talk to em maybe once a year or so, same with my first big job out of college. My current job I've been at going on 7 years and have many good friends but none that I call best friends anymore. No one really wants to do anything outside of work unless they need help fixing thier car or moving something heavy or something like that lol. The whole concept I guess has become foreign to me. Anymore, my best friend is mother nature and I get to enjoy her company a couple times a month when I go to the mountains, or paddling, or trail running, or you get the idea.
    ~ Tristan

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFrost View Post
    I performed an imaginary voodoo ritual on him, so now he's an imaginary zombie out for brains.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch has a brilliant future Geräusch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2012 01:53 AM
    Threads

I have no best friends. My friends of now seem more like old classmates/acquaintances.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really like using the term best friend, but I do have a few friends I spend time with more often than others. I still try to give all my friends at least some time though.
    Gero Server Guru

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a best friend and we've known each other since the 6th grade. We are so much alike that people think we're sisters and everyone always gets us mixed up (the biggest difference is that I am short). They say we can be really creepy together. The both of us have gotten older and sadly, I don't see her very often anymore. As my only close true friend, I feel extremely lonely without her. She texts me all the time and we talk about our younger days watching anime and causing trouble. I miss her a lot.
    Last edited by Princess Cupcake; 03-13-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information