AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of dead man wonderland???

Member Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2012 12:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What do you think of dead man wonderland???

Hi,

I'm watching the anime right now (Ep4)
    and I really like it ...

I'm new to anime world I have just watched 2 anime (hunter x hunter )and dead man wonderland and I liked them both especially the opening of dead man it is great for me

please tell me if dead man has a disappointing end ...

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default Re: What do you think of dead man wonderland???

I'd watch it if there was q good place to finde the dubbed. I'm not to keen on Japanese languages with my anime
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Member Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart has a reputation beyond repute Free_Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by darkrider21 View Post
    I'd watch it if there was q good place to finde the dubbed. I'm not to keen on Japanese languages with my anime
    you mean you wouldn't watch subbed anime ??

in my opinion subbed anime is much better than dubbed ones becuase the original voices change and they may have to cut some phrases .

any way if you want you could watch it on youtube or any other anime sites almost all of them have the anime ..

you could read the manga too it seems cool but I'll waste a lot of time reading it because it's much longer so maybe when I finish watching I'll read it ..

if you did come back and tell me what you think..

4. Likes Yukisakurakissu, Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The places I get my anime are DVDs from the library and the computers they let us use at the library and when I'm on those computers I'm on my facebook so I don't have the time 4 subtitles. I found the intro when black lagoons ended I clicked on it because it had a metal intro and then how one anime site labeled it was what REALEY got me to want to watch it. Is it truly a horror cause if it's not then that will be a let down for me
    Last edited by darkrider21; 03-09-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

I've seen it. I really enjoyed it.
    As far as I can tell, the ending left it open for another season, so hopefully there'll be more soon!

I haven't read the manga, but the story has progressed further in that.
    You should definitly keep watching!

7. Likes Yukisakurakissu liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really enjoyed it, and yes, the theme song is awesome. I also think subbed is better than dubbed, but I'm learning Japanese cos I'd love to go without both!

@Free_Heart if you want to read my thoughts on some of the anime I've seen see the link for my blog below
    Last edited by Jasanime; 03-09-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    I really enjoyed it, and yes, the theme song is awesome. I also think subbed is better than dubbed, but I'm learning Japanese cos I'd love to go without both!

@Free_Heart if you want to read my thoughts on some of the anime I've seen see the link for my blog below
    sure I do I'll go through ...

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mrpineapple View Post
    I've seen it. I really enjoyed it.
    As far as I can tell, the ending left it open for another season, so hopefully there'll be more soon!

I haven't read the manga, but the story has progressed further in that.
    You should definitly keep watching!

thank you for the advice I really intend to keep watching It's very mysterious

10. Thanks Jasanime thanked for this post
    Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

There is no dub (yet?).

I'm on episode five, and really like it as well.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Pocky Compass
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 12:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Watched the whole thing, apparently there will be a second season. I skipped ahead by reading the manga. And WOW its dark. very good though. I like the idea of using the blood x)

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i watch it on toonamie and i love it

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For the reviews I've read and what some people here on AF told me it seems really a great anime, downloaded all the episodes yesterday
    Looking foward to start watching it

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Its on my To Watch list, have heard a lot of good things about it, just my To Watch list is pretty long.

16. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by threewolves View Post
    Its on my To Watch list, have heard a lot of good things about it, just my To Watch list is pretty long.
    Ah ah, same as mine, thanks to AF it's now almost composed by 40 different animes!! (38)

Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Deadman Wonderland is a very dark story and I love it. I was rooting for ganta the entire time. He is very brave to see his entire class butchered then thrown into a sadistic prison with a psychotic warden. For a kid who has been thrust into hell, He's ok in my book Shiro is awesome too you will see later on in the series. Just know that in Deadman wonderland everyone has secrets and things are not what they seem

19. Likes Yukisakurakissu liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I finished watching DMW a couple of days ago and simply loved it, that's an excelent anime!

Pondering whether I start reading the manga... anyways I hope they make a second season for the anime, 12 chapters is really too short for such a good thing!

Member Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Chair
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2012 01:40 PM
    Threads

I REALLY want there to be a second season sooooo bad! Does that give you an answer? =P

Member /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2012 03:09 PM
    Threads

One of my favorite animes to date, the storyline along with the characters is very prolific. At the beginning it somewhat left the viewers on edge with a cliffhanger. No real in-dept detail used but as the episodes progressed the story became very informative and the concepts in relations to Deadman's was astoundingly peculiar but with a slight to moderate innovative style. A second season would be quite enjoyable.

as Ganta has yet to discovered the Shiro is indeed the Red Man.
    Last edited by /X Metal Sorenges x; 08-03-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Junior Member Xdemonthekiller is on a distinguished road Xdemonthekiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:08 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XDEMONTHEKILLER

I love it, It's a Great anime to tell the truth, Kno i read the manga, the i watched the subbed then the dubbed.

Junior Member Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Coke
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JakaUchiha

Obviously i think it's awesome. I recommend you to watch Mirai Nikki, Code Geass, Death Note and Bakemonogatari

Junior Member SayakaShikiHomura is on a distinguished road SayakaShikiHomura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2012 12:33 AM
    Threads

It's a very good work...

I really wish they can make a second season.

26. Likes darkrider21 liked this post
    Junior Member Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Coke
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JakaUchiha

My friend told me it's going to have a second season. It makes sense since the ending wasn't very clear.

Member Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Soul Eater Soul Soul Eater Logo Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 07:12 AM
    Threads

I thought it was a good show. Though it didn't feel finished at the end, I would love for there to be a season 2.

Normal? What's normal? To only do what the masses do? And what is the benefit of that? Where is the problem in adopting a custom that is 'abnormal' if it has no negative affect on the world at large?
    ~ Ichihara Yuuko

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i watched the final episode of seasion 1 and well it ended to soon. im glad there is talk about a seasion

Member Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Eggplant
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 04:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JiveSauce

I've never watched it but followed the manga and it's amazing. Definitely worth it though if your into a different than real world type anime. Who isn't though!?

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it really needs a season two because it was ended to soon i don't think it's terrible but it needs to make up for that crappy ending it gave us.
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information