AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: College Fears 0.0

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default College Fears 0.0

We just finished having our finals and graduation is just a few days left. We're gonna leave the doors of our Alma Mater. and Yup, I have it--- College fears

and here are a couple of reasons why:

-I'm leaving the fun and memorable high school life
    -I'm gonna live at a far place away from home
    -I don't know where to begin with when I'm a freshman(again)
    -I suck at Math mostly and it sucks because I'm A Civil Engineering student but I have no regrets though.
    -Rumors that college life is very tough
    -Zero friends at the start
    -Saying goodbye to old friends

can anyone here give me some motivation?

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: College Fears 0.0

What I learned about college

-College is 100x's more fun than highschool
    -You can always choose to live closer.
    -In college you're not treated as a "freshman" (least at mine) you're pretty much on equal grounds with everyone.
    -I didn't take math in college.
    -It is, but so is life. You PAY to learn. It's not that half a**ed stuff you get in HS that's free. So you better work your butt off for a proper education that you paid for.
    -Everyone is in the same boat. College people at way more friendly than high school people. Because as a freshman in HS you had your friends from elementary and middle school. Now in college people come from around the world.
    -Your old friends suck anyways compared to the new ones you'll make with the same interest. You'll forget about them easily. There's HS reunions for that.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

3. Thanks SakuraKiss13 thanked for this post
    Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

I started college last year.

You'll quickly find new friends if you join some societys/clubs and you'll mix with your class too.
    Everyone's in the same boat, so people are eager to make friends.
    As previous poster mentioned, there isn't really any superiority via years.
    Living away from home can be fun!

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    What I learned about college

-College is 100x's more fun than highschool
    -You can always choose to live closer.
    -In college you're not treated as a "freshman" (least at mine) you're pretty much on equal grounds with everyone.
    -I didn't take math in college.
    -It is, but so is life. You PAY to learn. It's not that half a**ed stuff you get in HS that's free. So you better work your butt off for a proper education that you paid for.
    -Everyone is in the same boat. College people at way more friendly than high school people. Because as a freshman in HS you had your friends from elementary and middle school. Now in college people come from around the world.
    -Your old friends suck anyways compared to the new ones you'll make with the same interest. You'll forget about them easily. There's HS reunions for that.
    Pretty much like this. And don't need to worry about friends, real ones stick around and your priority is college anyway. It's an all for yourself deal when you go to college.
    Also it's something you don't want to f*ck around, either.

6. Thanks SakuraKiss13 thanked for this post
    Likes SakuraKiss13, battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SakuraKiss13

I have been studying at a University for soon 4 years now and let me tell you: everyting will work out fine. You are just nervous and that isn't surprising or strange at all, it's in fact perfectly normal. I felt
    exactly the same as you do now all those years ago, and I know others that also did that. In the beginning I thought that it was very difficult and hard to move to a completely new town where I didn't knew anybody. I felt alone and a couple of times I sat on my floor alone in my room and just cried (I admit this) because everything was so new and I missed all the old friends, I was so to speak: "homesick". But in time I got more and more used to live there and now it's perfectly fine, I LIKE living there now! Your grow up, you meet a lot of new people and you are getting more and more used on living on your own - just that freedom does so much to you a person. It feels great to stand on your own two feets.

- The tips I can give you is that you need to know that even if you feel alone, scared, and uncomfortable in the beginning:
    give it time. In time you will get used to it and in time I am sure that you'll like it there, and then even be surprised how you even could think the way you do now. You will look back at your old self, smile and laugh!

-
    Every schoolform will become as fun as you let it to be. If you are just sitting in your room, well... then it will be dull. But if you go out and meet new people and hang aorund with them: then university/college can be the most fun period in your ENTIRE LIFE!!

- In time you will come to call the new place home aswell.

- Take small steps at a time. Everyone is freshmen in the beginning. Look back and remember how nervous you was when starting high school, and remember how fun you found it out to be in the end: this will be exactly the same. Nervous in the beginning: but then more fun later on when you are more used to it / more relaxed with the "whole new situation".

- I suck at math aswell.. but take small steps at the time! If you fail at a test, then it's just to re-take it! It's not worse then that. It's really no "biggie" and if you fail at something you won't be alone with re-doing that thing. Just take a deep breath and think to yourself that you wlll do better next time. Don't take it too hard.

- I don't know about college, but University life hasn't been that tought. Of course it depends on what you read and how you plan your studies. If you read everything in the very last minute then yes it will be a little tough, and you will perhaps fail on some tests. But just make a plan and follow a structure and you'll be fine!

- Most people have zero friends in the beginning, that's why it's fairly easy to find friends in the beginning: because
    so many are on the "hunt" after new friends. ;D People are open minded and friendly, so talk to them and just go for it!! Also; join into the freshman games/parties in that uses to be a lot of during the start of each semester. Go there even if you think that you are alone and doesn't want to go there because of that, because there WILL be others there who are new and alone aswell: and they go there to meet new people that they can become friends with. Don't miss them! [I was under two years (didn't had time this year) one of them that was in charge of the freshman "hazing" events / (here we had just games, parties and fun competitions (like rounders) so we don't have "hazing" here. But I have heard that it's more 'wild' at other places so don't do anything that you don't want to do. Don't, don't, don't!! You decide what you want to do or not, no one will think less of you if you say 'no' (If they say they do, it's just the drunk people in them talking...; then don't mean it in reality (don't trust drunk people)).

- You won't loose any friends
    if you put effort into holding the contact with them.

Also... Good luck and congratulations on getting into college!

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

* How come you can start college at 16? o.O

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

8. Thanks SakuraKiss13, sa5m, battousai_ryuu thanked for this post
    Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraKiss13 View Post
    -I'm leaving the fun and memorable high school life
    And entering an awesome, fun and memorable college life. The main benefit is that people around you are a lot more mature, so there's less stupid teenage drama. And there's soo much shenanigans to get up to. (But don't spend all your time partying, as that is a terrible waste of a lot of money. Balance is key.)

-I'm gonna live at a far place away from home
    This generally isn't a problem. You can always call or skype your folks if you miss them. And you'll make tons of friends.

-I don't know where to begin with when I'm a freshman(again)
    You and tens of thousands of other people around you. Seriously, don't worry about this.

-I suck at Math mostly and it sucks because I'm A Civil Engineering student but I have no regrets though.
    Uh... this may be a problem. Depending on how badly you suck at math. But you got accepted into college, so it can't be that bad.

-Rumors that college life is very tough
    Tough, but so much fun. Rise to the occasion.
    -Zero friends at the start
    Nobody has friends at the start. So it's very easy to make them.
    -Saying goodbye to old friends
    So keep in touch with them you silly person.
    can anyone here give me some motivation?
    Me. Studied my way into a masters degree, and it was awesome.
    Last edited by Eris; 03-07-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

10. Thanks SakuraKiss13, sa5m thanked for this post
    Likes SakuraKiss13, Meenah liked this post
    Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

College is a whole new wonderful experience that will make you grow in many ways...it's also a place where you will make many memorable memories. Like some people said you can always chose to live close or if you think the experience of going to college is too much at once...go to a community college and get your basics done first but make sure they are transferable to the university you plan to go in the future. That way you'll be somewhat more slowly introduced to the college life, live at home for the first two years, and it's cheaper too. But if you choose an out of state university than it's nothing more than a chance to mature personality wise...of course you'll be home sick and it will be tough but remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger . And don't fret too much about being a freshman...once your in college the social hierarchy that high school has with their freshman vs. senior thing doesn't really exist anymore also a lot of college kids don't know what they will be doing or change their majors many times. Perhaps, you can experiment with different classes and in the mean time talk to your academic adviser he/she will always be there to help you on making important academic decisions. Like anything in life...sometimes your an ace and sometimes not so much...I suck as math too (Visual arts major ^^7) but your college should offer TONS of help for example mine offers plenty of tutors at flexible times, study sessions and the professors are more than willing to help. The main thing in college is not to get behind but so long as you work diligently you should be fine. I won't deny college life can be tough sometimes as sometimes I have to pull all nighters for assignments, midterms and finals but it's fulfilling thing. About friendship problems don't worry again most college kids are more mature than your high school kid and they are easier to approach...don't be afraid to be yourself. I met one of my best friend in college and we always did the stupidest thing together -coughattheweehoursofthenightbuti'llleavethatoutcou gh-. Also just because your leaving for college doesn't mean you have to cut off your old friendships...you can always keep in contact via internet and what not.

Overall don't worry and just work diligently and you should be just fine. I too was like this two years ago when I started college...I was so scared the day before classes started that I was shaking and on the verge of tears. But as days went I realized that it wasn't so bad ^^v I hope this has given you some courage! YOU CAN DO IT -hugs-
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

SuXrys and Eris pretty much said all I was going to say, but you should relax! Make sure to enjoy the summer, because it's probably the last summer you'll have before you have to work for internships or jobs.

As far as the math thing, you'll definitely have to take math classes as a civil engineer (at least where I go). But just remember... you can always change your major. If you can't do it, then you can't do it. But I'm sure you'll be fine. I suck at math too and I managed. Make use of the resources your college provides, like study groups, tutors, etc. If worse comes to worse, remember that there's always time to boost your GPA up later, and failing classes and re-taking them is not uncommon among students.

College is tough if you're going for engineering- it's much harder than high school. Hm, that doesn't sound reassuring, does it... Anyway, I've found that the benefits I get from attending college (independence, new people to meet, etc.) far outweigh the suffering I experience from studying all day and night. That may be hard to believe, but it's really, REALLY awesome.

Senior Member -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 09:37 PM
    Threads

ah dont worry bout college lol as my brother qouted this video

so speaking of colleges which one do you guys go to or went to mine was The University of Hawaii
    Last edited by -RukiaKuchiki-; 03-07-2012 at 09:55 PM.
    If history repeats itself, and moves in a circular path, then believing that whatever force is turning it is perfect, is all we can do as we move ahead. Pushed along by forces beyond our control, waiting, for the blade to be swung.
    Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)

This great Sig was made by Daken

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Regardless of your major, you'll be required to take a guilt class to learn about how white people and men (you get to pick your poison) are evil.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm second year at Uni (which I assume is practically the same as college?) doing Software Engineering.
    -Like everyone said, this new life will be way way better than High School.
    -You can always call home, I practically call my parents and brothers every second day even if I have nothing important to talk about.
    -I wouldn't worry too much about Maths. Most of the ones you will have to do for Engineering are pretty easy if you put the time in and study at least 5 hours a week.
    -It will be tough in terms of money but just make sure to spend responsibly and not blow all of it in parties and you should be fine. For the subjects, dedicate some study time and go to lectures. The worst feeling in the world is realizing how much work has snowballed right before exams.
    -If you struggle to make many friends (like I did since my classes usually had 600 people), join a club. Helping to create the Starcraft Society in my uni was the thing I'm most proud of since I met many cool people and turned my nerdy hobby into a social one.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Glass Dice Systems Xbox 360 Controller
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cubangangster

In our educational system, there is no middle school. We go from elementary to high school at age 12. It feels more like middle school though. Right now, I'm in college, studying IT. All the fun, the school clubs, sport events, new friends, blablabla... We don't have that here. I see no reason for you to complain ._. College is nothing to be afraid of. You'll get to meet a lot of new people, you'll get to participate in club activities, sport events, different schedule's, only a few hours of class a day, the rest consists of browsing around the campus, doing fun stuff. It'll be much easier when you get there, pinky promise.

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you all guys for motivating me! It did a lot of help! XD

Yup, I hate Math. But I want to be an Engineer. So, I guess. Let love change oneself.

Well, I'm just jealous cause a lot of my classmates are still schoolmates(or even classmates) by the time they enter college.
    Which makes it easier to them. Argh.

Junior Member pikachulove is on a distinguished road pikachulove's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 10:07 AM
    Threads

don't worry yourself. College life is the best. You will find it later on. Right now you will feel this way cause people often get scared of the change.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also be open to new things!
    Look at me, college was the start of my love of anime

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For me the only bad thing about being in college is that it can be very stressful and very lonely at times.

Just make sure you dont close yourself off. Meeting new people is the absolute best thing about being in college! ♥

Have fun and dont get intimidated by it, ok? ^.^

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They keep playing the penis game in the dinning halls. How does it work? Someone yells penis, and then the next person tries to one up it by trying to yell penis louder. The game ends when you run out of people willing to yell penis at the top of their lungs. I have nothing against penis, in fact I like my own, which is why I don't understand why the college students thing it's so funny to yell the word.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    They keep playing the penis game in the dinning halls. How does it work? Someone yells penis, and then the next person tries to one up it by trying to yell penis louder. The game ends when you run out of people willing to yell penis at the top of their lungs. I have nothing against penis, in fact I like my own, which is why I don't understand why the college students thing it's so funny to yell the word.
    Lol what seriously? I have never heard about that before. :P

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Isn't yelling penis a sexual harassment crime there?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio:2655580
    Ah. We used to play "bomb" on school trips. Or sometimes we'd call it "salt & pepper"

Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Never heard a game like this before.

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Why on earth? I was delighted to leave middle school and study elsewhere.
    Our town really sucks, the locals suck. I love every oportunity to escape from here.
    But then again.. I didn't really had any close friends.

Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chigumi View Post
    Why on earth? I was delighted to leave middle school and study elsewhere.
    Our town really sucks, the locals suck. I love every oportunity to escape from here.
    But then again.. I didn't really had any close friends.
    Well, in my case, I'll be living with my siblings so it isn't all that freedom at all.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, in my case, I'll be living with my siblings so it isn't all that freedom at all.
    Why? Why not moving to your own place?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Why? Why not moving to your own place?
    Well, because of my very protective parents and it isn't really a bad thing though. They get to do my laundry. XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information