AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Dead Eye's Plight

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Sign up: Dead Eye's Plight

@~Shobu~ Aww thank you :3 well in Galatea's mind she does not whether it's true or not, but I plan to make it false and that those pirates were only buffing.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Name: Shaun

Alliance: citizen

Origin: Bellusunaf

Appearance: http://www.wallpapersonly.net/view/d...1680x1050.html (without the hidden blades)

Weapon(s): an average sized dagger

Special Talents/Abilities: stealth, combat

Position: theif

Personality: He is extremely arrogant due to his past. But can be serious when he needs to. Around those he doesn't know he is more of the strong silent type, around those he trusts his true personality shows.

History: He grew up in a very wealthy family, but ran away due to his overprotective parents. He stole a lot of money from his parents and used it to pay for food, clothing, and a single dagger. After he used up all the money he had no way of earning more so he resorted to theivery. He had considered pirating but never had the sea legs for it. He still traveled the seas making sure never to anger the pirates he did meet, befriending some of them. Although never spending too much time with them. Shortly after his first robbery, he met another theif by the name of Johnson. Johnson seemed to always know where the best place to rob was, and the easiest way in. After seeing Shaun's skill they decided to partner up. Recently they've been robbing merchant ships, because the money is always there and they don't always know the layouts of a city.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Name: PLAMEN

Alliance:Neither

Origin: Chaos Island

Appearance:

Weapons: uses fire poi as weapons

Position: thief and spy started off as a traveling street performer

Personality:very loyal, when hired will never give name of employer if caught. Holds beliefs dearly, so if hired to do something immoral he will back away without completing the job. Funny

History:When he was Five his parents left their homeland with him. His father began to teach him the art of fire dancing so that they could do it together and make some money on the street. when he was fifteen his parents were murdered, he killed the murderer with his poi. later in that year he was asked if he could retrieve some items off of a ship in the docks. With his knowledge of sneaking on ships and off undetectable he was able to complete the job easily, this is when he started to sell his skills to people who needed them, he cared not about the money but the sheer thrill of the chase. He is currently awaiting for someone to employ him again it has been a while since his last job.
    Last edited by Spydermonkey; 03-11-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

AHHHH Me! Cooking! Fine...

'As you wish -bows-

Give me till later today please.

Can someone help me with a signature...3pyon's old. Kinda wanna forget him.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-11-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Co-GM powers activate

@Folter
    Don't see any real problems with your guy. Approved.
    Are you going to make Johnson your second character or just leaving it open for anyone?

@Spydermonkey
    Your image isn't appearing. Sort that out and you will be Approved.
    Also do you mind showing us what 'Fire Poi' are?

On that mention, for anyone else joining, if you pick a unique weapon would you please provide a link to at least an image or wiki page. So that the rest of us know what we are up against.
    Thanks

Seems like we have a few thieves showing up. Everyone guard your money bags.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 03-11-2012 at 08:28 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shobu~ View Post
    @Hollow Ichigo Please reserve a spot for cook on your crew sir! As if you had to. I'm sure not anyone is jumping up and down for that position.
    DIBS!
    Name: Elizabeth or Lizzy for short.

Alliance: Pirate

Origin: Tazo

Appearance: http://file023.bebo.com/14/large/200...064598284l.jpg

Weapon(s): Knifes, Forks, basically. Anything sharp.

Special Talents/Abilities: She's a master chief and can always seem to get the guys.

Ship: Star Wind (if that's cool)

Position: Cook

Personality: She's always super focused when doing her work, but when it comes to
    boys and getting drunk she's a party animal. Basically, she's a happy go lucky kind of person and will not hesitate to take advantage of people with her looks and/or flirtatious actions.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    For the history i'm gonna put it kinda in one thing because these two characters go together and they have known each other for a while and...
    i'm really lazy right now XD;;;
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Second:
    Name: Jake

Origin: Tazo

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/onepiece/images/d/d4/Sanji.jpg

Weapon(s): He fights with his feet, his shoes will sometimes have hidden blades in them for more kills. He has a lot of power behind his legs and if he wanted to could leave a crater in a wall if he really wanted to. He also carries knifes, forks, and anything sharp he might find handy for quick kills.

Special Talents/Abilities: Again, Master Chief. Skilled in fighting with his feet. Very fast and tends to think things out before he makes any kind of move.

Ship: Star Wind (if that's cool)

Position: Cook

Personality: Always going for the lady's which he can never seem to get, he would offer his life for a pretty women then to let her perish. He values his cooking and hates it more than anything in the world if you insult it or his partners.

History (for both of them): Jake, young, wild, popular always got what he wanted and more. His parents were blood thirsty rich and always squeezed every dime they could out of what ever organization they could.

One day a transfer student from a different school came in and he offered her a seat seeing as she was very pretty. Ever sense that day they have been best friends ever sense.

There was a time where Jake's dad died of a heart attack, and he was going to kill himself but Lizzy stopped him and made him promise as long as she's alive he would not die. He thought it was a silly promise to live up to at first but eventually it grew in the friend ship.

Over the years they really got to know each other and Jake eventually ended up liking her. Together they found the passion for cooking and they have been together ever sense. (not couple but like as friends)

Lizzy has not heard from her family for the longest time now because she ran away when her parents tried to arrange a marriage she did not want, thus she became a cook for a pirate crew and grabbed Jake that same night and they went together to join the Star Wind.
    --------------------------------------------
    Hehe. I hope it's good XD;;
    If you need a fighter let me know, I will also fill that role if needed.

I hope everything's okay o.o;;;

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

@Valkarma done with video of what poi are basically fire balls on chains

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

@Mrpinapple

Ooo... She's gonna have a time using her Looks to get Noir to swing her way. Other than that, Noir wouldn't have killed her yet. SO.. Welcome aboard me heartie!

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    @Mrpinapple

Ooo... She's gonna have a time using her Looks to get Noir to swing her way. Other than that, Noir wouldn't have killed her yet. SO.. Welcome aboard me heartie!

She can always try!
    Glad to be part of yer crew!

Junior Member codebreaker96 is on a distinguished road codebreaker96's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2012 09:43 AM
    Threads

Name: Alphonse Delacroix

Alliance: Privateer

Origin: Dydrogan Islands

Appearance: Alphonse sports a long straight hairstyle similar to this but a fiery reddish orange color, his usual attire consists of a large blue trench coat which he usually wears over a steel chestplate that is a delacroix family heirloom, a pair of long black slacks that fight tightly around his legs and black combat boots that are rugged and torn from multiple fierce battles. He has pale skin, from a severe lack of exposure to sunlight and piercing green-grey eyes.

Weapon(s): Dual Flintlock pistols that have the words "Victory above all" engraved on the top part of the barrel. The pistols have handles made of fine gold that shines even with years of wear and tear, the barrels crafted from sturdy iridum alloy which allows them to be light as a feather but just as deadly as the heavier steel-titanium counterparts. Alphonse carries a special type of bullet with him that will explode on impact, it is called the "Lanza del fuego". However this bullet takes quite some time to load and has quite the recoil, usually only used in dire situations.

Special Talents/Abilities: Extreme Agility and Marksmanship, lack of social skills, smoking habit. High Intellect and over confidence.

Ship: Privateer, I really don't know what I should put here...I'll be on any ship that wants me...sorry.

Position: Tactician

Personality: Stoic would be a bit too simple to describe Alphonse, he feels no need to observe the social pleasantries that others are compelled too and will generally speak his mind, regardless of how it may affect someone else. He is what you'd describe as a typical sore loser....as a matter of fact, he's a sore winner as well. No matter the outcome of a battle, he will brush it off, blaming it on some obscure or irrelevant occurance during said battle (weather condition, being hungry, allowing you to win. Silly stuff ). But despite this, Alphonse is far from being immature, when the time comes that the utmost seriousness is necessary Alphonse rises to the occasion and will use his Intellect to guide himself and his crew to victory.

History: Alphonse Luc Delacroix was born in Dydrogan Islands to two rich parents who had profited largely from the spread of piracy, his parents showered him with an abundance of love and affection that any child would have loved to been given. But this was no normal child, and it wasn't really that Alphonse harbored any feelings of contempt for his parents, no not at all, quite the contrary actually, he admired them somewhat, for continuing to support him regardless of his withdrawn personality and reluctance to show any real emotion towards them. Throughout his school years Al attended the best schools and received the best grades, top of his class every year. He did not make many friends, although girls seemed to fall from him pretty quickly. Once he finished school, he began private tutorage at the family estate in the fine art of privateering and at the age of 23, after a long 5 years of brutal physical, mental and psychological training he was prepared to set out on his own. Carrying a recommendation from a well respected instructor, weapons and an enormous desire to become the greatest privateer to have sailed the seven seas, he set out.
    Last edited by codebreaker96; 03-15-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

YES! I don't have to cook. Also the Star Wind is always accepting new crew members or those who were on it from the beginning.
    I'll be making another character now that Spawn has taken the Cooks. THANKS HIM! THANK YOU!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Spydermonkey
    Cheers. Your fully approved now.
    Can't wait to see how you use those things.

@HateSpawn98
    Your Pending for the moment.

Thing is I think Shobu asked Hollow to keep the Cook free because she wanted the spot. However I can't rememeber exactly. Likely thing is when she gets back she will be ok with it and instead get a different position. But until then we will play it safe.
    As for the characters they are fine and get a nice smiley stamp. But let's wait for Shobu to return.

@codebreaker96
    I like him. Only problem is that your Image link won't work for me. Fix it and your approved.
    Oh as a Privateer you are hired helpe. So your problerly hired to stop pirates, your choice though. So you can have your own ship if you want. Or none, like my guy, and just get hired at the start of the roleplay.

Just noticed. A lot, not all, of our female characters are like insanely beautiful and kinda slutty. Sorry, Seductive. And our men are well trained, intellectual, and the best at combat. Again some not all.
    What a place to grow up in.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Name: Alena Hera
    Origin: Greece
    Appearance: http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/a...ampiregirl.jpg She Also Wears this Mask, always: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2708/...bb0330c289.jpg
    Weapon(s): Flintlock Pistol, Shortword, Saw.
    Special Talents/Abilities: Excelent medic- can fix anything, given enough time. She is also very hard to put down, and will spend a long time plannng something if its worth planning.
    Ship: The Red Saphire
    Position: Medic
    Personality: Cheerful, Romantic, Imaginative and eager to Impress. She is a Lesbian, and has taken a great shining to the captain. she is also super-nervous, as she fears Saphira's reaction and has never so much as revealed her feelings. SHe is adamant she will oneday, and that Saphira will be the first person to see behind her mask since she was young. She isn't to great at social situations, though she is working on climbing that wall.
    History: Alena was raised by a pair of surgeons. Like them, she was born and raised in the medical profession, and grew up learing its arts. However, Alena's greatest fear was socialising, and she hid herself away behind a mask. No-one could convince her to take it off, and at the age of 9, she swore an oath never to remove it unless she had conquered her fear of people. Anotehr 3 years in, she took a job on baord a navy ship, as a medics assistant, and ended up saving the life of the captain. Sending her paycheck home, she clambered aboard another vessel, this time an actual medic.

So the cycle continued, Alena selling her services as a medic to whoever needed them. However, oneday, sh ebecame bored of all of it. Paying her way aboard a pirate vessel, she took up premanant lodgings as the medic in the crew of the Red Saphire. She began to get to know the crew, but she felt drawn away from the male crew, and only a year before she realised she wasn't attracted to men at all. With this realisation, a whole new perspective opened up. Seeing her Captain in a dfferent light, she resolved to at least attempt to show the captain how she felt.

Alena hasn't made any adances yet, but she has spent time trying to socialise with the crew- the captian in paticular, but to maintain her illusion of indifference, she has tried to avoid making the socialisation obvious. She still has not removed her mask, explaining to Saphira why she wears it (more or less), and that she will oneday take it off for her. She has vowed to finsih the process of teling Saphira n this latest trip, or she will condemn herself to the water...

Also, Here's Haleys Picture: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs29/f/20...aniamarita.jpg

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Valkarma , I changed the picture and I added a small tidbit to his personality because it seemed to me that he needed more flaws than he had before, I hope that's okay.

Senior Member Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Persnickety
    Gifts Gir 172 - Pichu Jupiter Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2012 06:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This sounds like a really interesting roleplay. I wasn't completely sure which ship to join but I had plans for my character to be either a gunner or a musician, whichever one is needed more.
    Last edited by Slayer; 03-12-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

If you want less sluts ( :3 ) I could alter Evelyn before we actually start.
    She could be Cold, Hard and Indifferent. Only getting her way via her father's reputation

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Aewynsal

Gunner or Musician, or both, all are welcome on my ship.

Senior Member Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Persnickety
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Candeza O'Malley

Origin: Greece

Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/658248#full

Scars: The area where you can find the most signs of her rough past are in her hands and forearms. Her hands are a patchwork of knotted, dexterous muscle under scarred skin, covered in burns, welts from whips, cuts, slashes and stabs from edged weapons, a series of bite marks, a gunpowder burn and wound, and a particularly curious coin-shaped burn on the palm of her right hand. Her forearms bear similar scars, but less of them.

Candeza keeps both her hands and forearms bandaged up until the knuckles at all times, changing the bandages each time after she showers with fresh ones. Often they are also covered by fingerless leather, mythril-reinforced gloves with studded knuckles, and her forearms by gauntlets of the same. Her fingertips have thickened, slightly rough skin, accustomed to years of playing different musical instruments.

Weapon(s): A dagger of unknown origin to all but Candeza.

Special Talents/Abilities: Exceptionally skilled with a bow, most would say Candeza came out of the womb playing the violin. She is able to produce anything from the simplest of melodies to soothe a troubled mind, to an eccentric and fast-paced masterpiece in case the crew's spirits are in need of an extra push. Along with the violin, she seems to have the ability to play any instrument she's able to get her hands on and dancing is something she always incorporates into her shows.

Ship: The Red Sapphire

Position: Musician and back-up Gunner.

Personality: Cadenza can be a difficult and often complex woman; she adapts well to new situations but her natural stubbornness and her strong sense of humor are almost always present. She's very impatient, can act curt or cold towards strangers, and prefers to take action rather than sitting and complaining about things that she wants or that cannot be changed even when she knows that her current position doesn't hold much influence.

Humor, dance, and music are her best methods of coping with what life has thrown at her; alcohol is the crutch that used to fill that place.

History: Candeza was the last born to a family of 4 and from an early age she became acquainted with the hardships of life. Due to the severe poverty her family had to endure, she was forced to do hard labor in plantations and often earned herself some discipline when she couldn't finish the required amount of work in the span of a day or made even the smallest of mistakes. Because of this, she learned to be extremely precise with any task placed upon her, and that became something that would stick with her even years after her escape from the plantation's hands.

Music provided an escape from her life, so with what little free time she had, she took it upon herself to learn how to play as many different instruments as she could. The first was a guitar, and it became evident that Candeza had a natural, musical gift. When she was around 8, her mother managed to save up enough money to buy her youngest daughter a violin, and once it was placed in her hands Candeza was unable to put it down. Day in and day out she'd play, outside the plantation grounds and on the streets, drawing in an awed crowd and even some extra money from those who were generous enough to give the brunette their spare change.

One fateful day Candeza was given the opportunity to leave her stagnant life and join a pirate's crew. Despite the many warnings that had fallen upon deaf ears about the risks of living such a life, she instantly took the offer and left home without ever saying goodbye to her family or the few friends she'd made. She now makes her home aboard the Red Sapphire and provides entertainment -- as well as motivation -- for when it's needed, even if it's through her music and rarely through words.
    Last edited by Slayer; 03-14-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by codebreaker96 View Post
    @Valkarma , I changed the picture and I added a small tidbit to his personality because it seemed to me that he needed more flaws than he had before, I hope that's okay.
    The pic is fine.
    The change however is a little off putting. Flaws are good things to have, and having a side of him that views himself as impure is fine. But to want to murder whole nation for fun? Seems a little off and extreme. Not the kind of person you would want of a vessal in the middle of the sea.
    Personally I would like you to tone it down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpineapple View Post
    If you want less sluts ( :3 ) I could alter Evelyn before we actually start.
    She could be Cold, Hard and Indifferent. Only getting her way via her father's reputation
    No need to worry. Just a passing comment.
    To me all these facts add up to make this world. A world where you use what you have and you have to get good at it.
    Those that can't find life will be hard.

@Esiphas my good man.
    Because you want to be a part of Shobu's crew I'm going to leave it till she gets back to approve it. It is her ship after all. (But your approved in all other ways).

@Aelwynsal
    As you can see most people are taking on, just post away and someone will pick you up.

Gil
    Persnickety
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do I need to do any editing to my character?

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Two cooks and myself. Star Wind is looking okay for now. Syill accepting crewmembers. I need a right man but dont wanna make it myself.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Aelwynsal
    Love your character. And yes you can have two positions. It makes sense that you would get involved in a fight, rather than sit it out and make background music.
    Only two small things though:
    First, like I told Esiphas, I can't approve you personally because you want to be on Shobu's ship. However I am sure she will be fine with it when she gets back.
    Second you can't be privateer on a pirate ship. Privateer's were common vessals hired to protect ships FROM pirates and to raid opposing ships during times of war. Switch your Alliance to Pirate and you will be fine.

@Hollow Ichigo
    Jace is for hire don't forget.
    Best damn Quartermaster you can find if I do say so myself

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Are you going to make Johnson your second character or just leaving it open for anyone?
    I was planning on having him be an npc, but i might make him my second character.

Gil
    Persnickety
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Valkarma
    Thank you! I was a little confused as to what to put for the alliance, but thank you for clearing that up.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Valkarma I see what you mean, I removed the bit. In hindsight it does look a bit stupid

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information