AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone ^^

Junior Member OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies has a reputation beyond repute OctoberSkies's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2012 10:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello everyone ^^

Hi!! I'm OctoberSkies, because I was (am??) October-born. English isn't my first language, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes I like reading manga, watching anime and playing videogames - mostly RPGs, because I can't wrap my head around first person shooters. I like Pokemon lol so cool I hope to have a great time here!!

2. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Default Re: Hello everyone ^^

Hello and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello there and welcome to animeforum!

Attachment 58837

Don't worry about the english, there are a lot of other members in here that doesn't have english as their first language (me for example). Enjoy your time in here and feel free to write to me. See you around!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OH, I seem to have been slacking on greeting our new members, shame on me.
    *rushes into the greeting hall and starts shaking your hand while handing you a blanket* Hello, greetings and salutations! Welcome to AF, and hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need help, have questions, or just want to chat feel free to message. Please try to stay active, post often, but also please follow the rules of the forum and it's sub-forums. *looks around and leans in closer to whisper* And be careful, there are blanket thieves and cannibals running around here. Usually though, the cannibals will just take a bite then leave you alone, but the blanket thieves can be vicious. Well, I'll let you get back to exploring and such. Plus I need to go grab a bite. *snickers* See you around. *stops shaking your hand and takes a big bite out of you* And thanks for the snack! *walks off to the next new member*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@OctoberSkies : Fu, fu, fu! WELCOME to the AF Continuum!!

Your Wi-Fi, it's blown out...
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member andyoumee is on a distinguished road andyoumee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2012 02:23 AM
    Threads

it's really hard too see what you written? anyway?welcome!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information