AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam AGE

Senior Member Admiral Muffin is on a distinguished road Admiral Muffin's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Char Zaku MS 06S
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2012 01:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mobile Suit Gundam AGE

So I've been watching AGE and I have to say it's pretty great. I know when this show was announced a lot of fans were horrified that their favorite mecha franchise is being turned into a kiddy show. I admit I am one of those fans but I stop complaining and decided to check the show out. As we all know, this show is divided by three generations of pilots. Generation one was finished back in January and right now Generation two is currenly airing.

Generation one was pretty ho-hum IMO. It wasn't bad but it was pretty generic. The first few episodes were kinda mediocre but it picked up the pace and ended with a bang. The last few episodes were pretty awesome. I mean they were really good.

Generation two, on the other hand, is a MASSIVE improvement. The pacing, characters, music, battles... It's really good. G2 really sealed the deal for me.

So yeah, I'm enjoying AGE right now. It has it's shortcomings but it's a pretty good show.
    Last edited by Admiral Muffin; 03-05-2012 at 02:26 AM.

Member genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123 is a splendid one to behold genesic123's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2013 08:15 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Mobile Suit Gundam AGE

I also like AGE as well.I just wish that the moblie suits had more elaborate weaponary though(i expected more out of AGE-2).However l like certain aspects of this show better than the previous 00.The villans were more convincing than in Gundam 00.The characters are also able to show their emotions better.

This series is definatley a GUNDAM show.No one should just write it off just because ''the show is catering to kids''(ironically it had always been this way since the first gundam).Watch it and you might be pleasently suprised at how mature it really is.

Junior Member ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS has a reputation beyond repute ShaDow XPS's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2012 04:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShaDow XPS

I'll definitely watch it then. I was gonna thread ask if AGE was actually worth the watch but it sounds like it is. It's true that from Gen 2 designs it does look a bit more serious moving away from the Gen 1 generic RX78 copy.

Senior Member Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2013 06:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The time skips are the only that that annoy me next to have all 3 generations of one family...

Great anime series though......was hoping for OVAs or something after it though

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

AGE was terrible lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information