AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hullo

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2014 08:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Default Hullo

Hey everyone, I am Nitro, if you want to know anything about me, just ask

Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 08:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Default Re: Hullo

Hello and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2014 01:31 PM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello there @Nitro245 and welcome to animeforum!

Let's sing along! (you will do fine in here). ^^

Oi! We want you, to join the new wolf game
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...Magic-Sign-Ups

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 12:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OH, I seem to have been slacking on greeting our new members, shame on me.
    *rushes into the greeting hall and starts shaking your hand while handing you a blanket* Hello, greetings and salutations! Welcome to AF, and hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need help, have questions, or just want to chat feel free to message. Please try to stay active, post often, but also please follow the rules of the forum and it's sub-forums. *looks around and leans in closer to whisper* And be careful, there are blanket thieves and cannibals running around here. Usually though, the cannibals will just take a bite then leave you alone, but the blanket thieves can be vicious. Well, I'll let you get back to exploring and such. Plus I need to go grab a bite. *snickers* See you around. *stops shaking your hand and takes a big bite out of you* And thanks for the snack! *walks off to the next new member*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information