AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Immortals

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The Immortals

OCC: Blaze is trying to kill me. Now I'm taking over Yushino, and what's his face. So be it..

IC: Albright was ducked on the otherside of bar, having rolled whn he tackled jace and was now sitting in his own pool of blood. Damn. It burned. He'd never been shot. This new found sensation was something he couldn't. His head threw itself back and a rippling scream echoed throughout the bar. Albright tried to move but every twitch of the muscles in his right thigh caused more burning and pain. But he had to move, to retreat, to get the other to his safe house in the city.

When gravity gave way and Jace's power took over Albright made his move. Mustering all the strength he had he flung himself into the air and flipped across the bar, landing squarely next to Jace and then bolting out of the door. The trail of blood he left creating a trail for the other to follow. He shouted to Jace while midflight. "Follow the crimson road."

Through the fire escape and into the alleyway Albright stumbled into a trash can and fell. The blood pouring from his leg increasing in volume at the exertion he'd given it. Slowly but surely what little senses he had left began slipping from him. His ears did function but he couldn't feel anything but the sensation of cold from the night sky.

"I see. Another sinner. I don't like killing a bird with it's wings clipped yet your extermination will return this world to perfection. God rest your soul."

Albright turned his head to the side at the sound of a Hunter. He was a sitting duck, truly a bird with it's wings clipped. Was this it? Would he lose the chance to avenge his father? How dishonorable..

"Forgive me Father."

The sword entered his body directly above the gunshot wound and Albright cried out in agony. The hunter simple stood before yet unseen from blind eyes. Albrigth reached for the blade yet his arms drew no strength and he was left hopeless and ready for slaughter. Damn it. This was the end. All he could think now was why he was taking his sweet time. He thought Hunter were serious about there jobs and not blood thrity warrior whom lived to torture their prey.

"Just finish me."

Yushino drew his sword from the immortals leg and twisted it so it faced the moons glow. It cast a shadow over the boy and Yushino let the blade drop. It fell through the sky with velocity towards it target. He muttered a simple goodbye as it took it's trail toward ending this boy's life.

OCC: Someone could save the kid ya know. I'm just saying.

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 05:08 PM
    Threads

Annalise walked steadily through the woods, leaving soft footsteps that barely echoed, just like she had done while tracking down the rabbit family. That was how she lived now, in isolation, usually living as a snow leopard to make sure she could hunt and not be hunted. She didn't really mind it, being alone meant you couldn't get close to anybody. And that meant you couldn't be betrayed by the ones you hold close. Annalise didn't want to go through that, not again. She angerily bawled her hands into fists and thrusted one of her fists into a nearby oak tree. Her fist broke the tree's bark slightly, making a few pieces of bark stick into her skin. There was a small cut in between the knuckles of her index finger and ring finger, which was bleeding slightly. Not enough to actually worry her. Annalise continued to walk as she took the pieces of bark off her hand and then used the other hand to put pressure on the open cut.

Annalise's walking finally led out of the woods, but not to where she thought she'd end up. Instead of sleepy little town that she'd been to plenty of times, sh found a road. A deserted road that could go on for miles in either direction. She looked in both directions, both of them looked identical. All except one that led back to where she had just been. Where she had met a hunter and had trapped him. Trapping him was the only way she could have escaped with her life. Next time I won't underestimate you, hunter. Annalise thought as she looked at the way she'd came. She wondered again if he had gotten out, she didn't want him to be. She wanted to be far away from him before he got out. Annalise could feel anger boiling up in her again, so she looked up at the sky again. Looking at the sky, seeing the stars shining brightly was like calming to her. It was a pity that the people in cities couldn't see them in all their beauty. Annalise looked back to the ground and glanced around again. She needed to move, standing there was just like letting a hunter cut you down. As Annalise started moving again, she lifted a hand and pulled her hood back down over her eyes as it had fallen back when she was gazing at the stars.

She had been walking along side the road near the edge of the woods, just in case she needed to run back in. But, she hadn't needed to do that yet, it seemed like this road really was deserted which she liked. Being on a deserted road would make it easier to get to the city she needed to go to, where one of her kin had fallen. It wasn't just that though. It felt like something more, like once she got there something big was going to happen. And she prayed that it was something good for them. Annalise had been deep in thought when she felt a gust of wind zoom by her and from the corner of her eyes she could see a faint image of someone. I guess the road isn't as deserted as I thought. Annalise thought. I didn't want to have to fight so soon, but it looks like I might have to. If this is a hunter. Annalise turned on her heels so she was now facing the person, ready to shift if needed. Her hood still covered her eyes from the person's view, but she could see somewhat. What caught Annalise's attention was something hanging from the girl's neck. It looked just like the man's.....but it couldn't be, could it? Of course he couldn't have been the only conjurer, that would be silly to think. But, Annalise had only known two conjurers in her lifetime. The first had been the man that saved her when it wad found out that she was an Immortal. The man had been wearing his crystal out in the open, it hanging from his neck, not tucked into his shirt or anything. And the hunters killed him in cold blood. She thought angerily. Annalise took a deep breath as she tried to regain her composure as she thought about the second conjurer she'd met. He'd been one of the oldest Immortals and he had been a lightening conjurer. Annalise didn't want to go near her just in case she was a hunter, what a hunter would be doing with a conjurer's crystal she didn't know. But, what she did know was that she was getting impatient. She didn't like to wait. And since the person wouldn't speak she had no choice, but force them to talk. Annalise stared the girl down as she started to shift. Once she was completely a snow leopard again, she ran and pounced on the girl, knocking her to the ground. Annalise put her paws on the girl's shoulders, holding her down as she let out a low growl.

(OCC: Sorry that's just how Annalise is.)
    Last edited by Moonlit Butterfly; 03-15-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

A polar bear walking lazily walking through the forest, with not a care in the world. Again, he sniffed the air to find out where that Hunter was, but he also seemed to pick up the scent of a younger Immortal in danger. Juanie had sensed that there was a Hunter, but he never knew that an Immortal was so close to danger. In the blink of an eye, Juanie had changed from a polar bear to an arctic wolf and started running towards death itself. While still running full charge, he leaped at the Hunter just as he was going to deliver the killing blow. Juanie was aiming for the neck but came up short and got the Hunters arm.

Sye had looked up into the sky, hoping to catch a glimpse at a sight he had not seen for years. The last time I will ever see that sight is when I will be close to death. Sye had thought a lot about his home. But he knew he could not go back there without thinking about his family. He looked towards where the elder Immortal had left to and knew he could not follow, for it was a personal matter for her. He turned around and started to leave the little town, when he felt he should go out into the woods.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Tessie watched as the person began transforming. She felt relief flooding through her veins. Whoever this person was, they weren't a hunter, they were a shifter. Then, without warning, Tessie's relief was replaced by shock as her world went upside down. She ended up on her back with a growling leopard in her face. All air had been knocked from her lungs and though she tried her best to speak, but she could only gasp. As she tried to catch her breath, Tessie helplessly stared into the snow leopard's cold, black eyes. She listened to itsthroaty growl that said, Try somethin and you're dead. She could have sent a thousand volts of electricity into the shifter's body, but Tessie had no desire to kill or harm her own kind. Especially after what she'd been through only hours earlier.

Air filled her lungs and words came from her mouth.

"Wait, wait," she said in her childish voice. "I swear I'm not a Hunter. My name is Tessie DuBois. I'm a lightning conjurer." Never before had she felt so rushed to say something, anything. As long as the words diffused the angry shifter atop her, Tessie didn't care what came out of her mouth. "Look. There's a crystal around my neck and look at my eyes." She opened her eyes wide so Annalise could see the one white, one gray eye. She remembered that it was night and couldn't recall whether or not cats could see in color. Then it hit her. She could show them her lightning bracelet, but the leopard's massive paws were pinning her shoulders to the ground so that she couldn't pull her hand up.

"Please." Her words became choked by tears. The emotions of Immortal youth were still present and ran rampant in Tessie. "Please," she said a second time. The image of her home burning to the ground invaded her mind. She thought of her nieces and nephews and their children, all running for her sake and their own safety. She looked into the black eyes again and sniffed a few times.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 03-15-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Victoria stood in shock for a moment as she felt his arms go around her. It really was him! The person she had waited to see since she had really been as young as she appeared to be. She reluctantly pulled herself closer and let the few tears she conjured fall down her face. Jace. Alive. How could she do anything but cry? All her life was spent hiding while he went out of the world and got hurt. And for what? She looked up at him with what little bit of her eyes glowed through her hood. "What happened to you?" She asked, lightly brushing his cheek with her fingertips.

He had changed so much from when she last saw him. Parts of his body were missing and his body wasn't as young as hers. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have hid, I should've traveled with you. I'm such a coward." She said, slowly moving her gaze from his. She was ashamed. She went into hiding while her brethren died. While they were scared of their powers and had no idea what control was. She could've helped them, they were desperate and she could have done so much to help them. Yet here she was, at the death of every Immortal she tracked down.

Suddenly, a familiar iron-ridden smell came through the air and she cringed. "Male..Seeker..Injured...Blood..." She said, sniffing the air as she looked around. "You were there with him. A seeker boy. We must go to him, he's been injured hopefully not critically. I'm sorry to cut this short..I've missed you terribly but I won't let another one of our brethren die when I could've done something to help." She quickly let go of Jace and got on all fours, shifting into her bull form. She charged toward the alleyway.

Her sense of smell led her to the right place. The seeker boy was in the alleyway, a hunter standing above him. She snorted to get the hunter's attention, as if it would do anything. She glared at him with her red eyes, practically demonic in appearance. If fear wasn't in the hunter's mind, maybe fighting spirit was.

(@Valkarma , @Hollow Ichigo )
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 03-19-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Junior Member wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 06:04 AM
    Threads

In the middle of the night, two people where walking down a darkened street. One had an air of authority, was dressed smartly and walked upright. While the other, wearing a long coat and a scruffy hat stumbled lazily beside her.

Loki: Ahhhhh, leanna I cant believe that immortal got away! I was…I was soooo *hic* close to winning.

Leanna hits loki around the back of his head with the with the back of her sword.

Leanna: WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU CHALLENGE HIM TO A DRINKING GAME! WE ALMOST HAD HIM! HAD YOU NOT BOTH BECOME “BEST DRINKING BUDDYS” WE COULD HAVE WON FROM THE BEGINNING!

Loki: ahhhh ow ow ow ow what was that for, that hurt! Besides I won that match and got an extra 3 bottles of whiskey! I truly am the best!
    NOBODY CAN OUT DRINK ME!

Leanna: I…am….going to kill you!

Leanna draws her pistols and starts firing them at Loki, who runs of down the street drinking as much whisky as he can.

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Annalise stared down at Tessie angerily, ready to tear out her throat if needed. She didn't have much patience left and Tessie was getting on her last nerve. Tessie DuBois? Why did that name sound so familiar? No matter how hard she thought about it, she couldn't figure out why. Annalise huffed loudly through her nose as a warning, sending a blast of air the girl's way. If these girl was going to attack, she would have when she was tackled. Nobody who thought their enemy was a threat would have done nothing. And no matter how defenseless Annalise might have seemed, she would have no problem ending the girl if needed. Yeah, most would think that would be cruel, but how about those people live on the run for years? Then we'll see how they felt about it.

She stood on her four paws and backed away from the girl, allowing the girl to get up. Annalise stared at Tessie as her long name still ran around her head. Where could she have heard that name? Memories of the Elder flashed into her mind. And she could see the whole thing replay in her head like it has done many nights after leaving him. At that time Annalise hadn't been hiding out in forests or mountains. She'd travel around towns and hadn't fully come to understand her powers yet. Really, she didn't fully understand her powers now. But, she was wiser now, at least in her perspective. The Elder conjurer had found her passed out in an alleyway, she hadn't been eating enough so she was starved and lacked strength. He'd brought her into his house where he nurtured her back to health and told her about her Immortal heritage. Even now, Annalise could still remember his house, hidden in the forest and made to look abandoned so nobody would think twice about it. She could still remember his kind features etched in a worn out face. The smile never left his face, except when he talked about how the Church started to hunt down their kin (Immortals) like they were witches or demons. He told her that it was human nature to get rid of something they don't understand and that it was the duty of the remaining Immortals; new, old, originals and gifts to change the Church's mind. The Elder had also told her of Immortal Sympathasiers, they were few in number, but they were still there. These symphathesiers are on their side. And that's where she had heard the surname, DuBois. The Elder had told her that the DuBois household where one of the biggest Immortal Sympathaisers. Annalise shook her head to get herself out of her thoughts. So she's a DuBois? She thought to herself.

Annalise sat down on the ground, still keeping an eye on Tessie. She started to shift back to human, once again it started with her head and went down. This time, her hood was down after she shifted letting her blondish brown hair spill over her shoulders and onto the front of her shirt. Her black eyes never left Tessie, her lips made thin as she pursed them into a tight line. "A DuBois? So, you're a Sympathasier? What are you doing out here by yourself?" Annalise asked as she stood up and brushed off the dirt that had accumulated on her shorts and boots. After the dirt was off, she crossed her arms over her chest.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tessie did not struggle when Annalise issued a huff of air on her cheek. She closed her eyes and silently hoped that the shifter would let her live. When she felt the leopard's paws leave her shoulders, another sense of relief flushed through her. Initially, Tessie just stared into the tree branches that blocked the night sky. She sat up just in time to see Annalise finish her transformation back into her human form. Tessie felt her head, noticing that her hat was gone. She felt around the ground for her oversized, floppy hat. Finding it, she patted the dirt from it and put it on her head, adjusting it to sit at an angle on the left side of her head.

She shifted her eyes downward. "I'm not exactly a Sympathizer..." Tessie had never been asked to describe herself before, and she was finding it difficult. After a few moments of silence, the shifter's eyes were burning into her and she felt pressed to say something. "I'm one of the children promised by the gods, an Immortal born into a human family." She despised talking about herself in this way. It made her sound so esteemed, so high and mighty. "The Church came after my family after they found out about me. Being the eldest, I was the head of the DuBois household. I disbanded my family and helped them runaway, then destroyed our home in an attempt to draw the Churches focus from them and now," she stood up, patting the dirt from her bottom, "I'm running from the Church."

Another few seconds of silence passed between her and the shifter. "I could ask why you're out here, but I think I know why. You're hiding from the Church and Hunters, right?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Annalise listened to Tessie as her gaze never changed. She might have been another Immortal, but Annalise had just met her and she wasn't one to just instantly trust someone. There was too much evil in the world for people to trust without knowing somebody. Too much evil done to them, to all of the Immortals.

Annalise huffed impatiently. "You shouldn't assume things about people you just meet. Yeah, you'd be correct to think that I am an Immortal. I am a shifter, but that's all I care to tell. The past is not important. While I am hiding from the Church and the hunters, I am going the way that you came from." She paused as she looked up into the night sky. Annalise ran a hand through her hair and looked behind her, to where Tessie had came from. "Can't you feel it?" She asked looking back at Tessie. "Something big is going on back there. A large amount of Immortals have assembled back there...I have a feeling something big is going to happen. And I want to see it for myself."

She turned on her heels again and without another look at Tessie or a word, started to walk away. "Follow me if you want to. But, I'm going back there. Its your choice." Annalise said as she pulled her hood back over her head so it covered her eyes and nose again.
    ~ Remember to love with all your heart ~

~ Live the way you want to live, not the way others want you to. ~

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tessie stared after Annalise. She'd sworn that the sensation was coming from the opposite direction, but she was also aware that she was probably wrong. Tessie had never been the best with Immortal sensations. She began walking after Annalise. As they walked, she decided not to apologize for her assumptions, after all, if they were the truth, then why should she? It annoyed Tessie that Annalise offered nothing of her own past. How do you trust someone you don't know? Especially if they refuse to offer anything about themselves. Even a small granule of info like: "The Church killed my family and I'm on the run" or "I just decided living out here was easier" would have helped. Then again, if the woman didn't believe her, she would have torn her throat out when she had the chance. Tessie was sure of that. There was, at least in Tessie's mind, a mutual understanding that the two meant no harm towards each other. This fact relaxed her.

Tessie caught up to Annalise. "I have felt it for some time now," she said. "It was another reason I dispersed my family. I am aware that this path is dangerous, and my family's safety was my first concern." She sighed and thought about her nephew, how he'd tried to refute her orders, how passionately he'd spoken out against her decision. His words echoed: If we're behind you, should we not stay there? We should be with you Auntie Tess, not hiding in holes like frightened rabbits. A weak smile played across her lips as she thought of facing the home she'd just destroyed. There was little choice.

"We should be careful," Tessie warned in a low voice. "There's a chance that the Church is en route to the DuBois estate. A small band of men came to attack before..." she paused, the scattered bodies and their gaping-mouthed faces flashed through her mind. "Anyway, I was force to kill them," she admitted simply, "and it has been several hours since. With no report, I am positive the Church will be sending someone to figure out what happened. But, regardless, it shouldn't be a very large group. I doubt they will be of much hassle to the both of us." Again, they walked in silence until they reached the edge of the forest, where the woods became prairies, nothing but rolling fields bathed in the silver light of the moon. A stack of thick smoke rose into the sky and the smell of burning flesh lingered in the air, invading Tessie's nostrils.

"I am terribly sorry if my actions are of any inconvenience to your travel," Tessie's apology didn't sound like much of an apology. It was more a statement. "It was not my intention."

Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Annalise walked silently as she half listened to Tessie and half listened to their surroundings. She'd grown accustomed to keeping her ears alert at all times. There were many dangerous creatures living in the woods, bears were only one kind. Annalise concentrated and her ears shifted back into the snow leopard's ears. She probably looked funny, a human with snow leopard ears, but her hood was hiding them since it would be a dead give away that she was a shifter. Besides she'd kill anyone that laughed that was just how she was.

Having snow leopard ears made every little sound intensity even the wind was louder. This would serve her purpose well as she was keeping watch out for hunters. If what Tessie was saying was true then they'd have to go around a large group of hunters. The Church didn't mess around when it came to Immortals. Annalise sighed softly. "Dear child, you talk too much." Annalise said as she looked out onto the fields that lay before them. "I'm not familiar with this area, I've never been this far south before," She explained in a low whisper. "We should go around your old estate. Walking right to it or right in front of it would be dangerous. There's no telling how many hunters they sent. The bigger the threat the more they'd sent probably. Hide your crystal in your shirt, we're moving."

Annalise started to move along the first field in front of them. As she walked she tried to look unsuspicious just in case there was someone out there. Annalise couldn't hear anybody else around, but she didn't want to get caught for one little mistake. She bent her head down so it was tilted to the ground slightly and almost flattened her ears completely to her head so they didn't make more then a small bump in her hood. Even with her ears like that she could still hear very well. So as they walked her ears listened for any signs of life.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tessie flushed angrily at Annalise's remark. She opened her mouth to protest, but closed it almost immediately. It was obviously the wrong time to argue about talking too much. That would be talking too much. She put the crystal in her shirt as Annalise had suggested. Tessie thought about the best direction to move. Giving them a wide birth would be their best bet. "This way," she whispered. "It might be best for you to transform." The grass was tall and would easily hide Annalise's snow leopard form much better than her human form. Being so short, Tessie was only visible from the chest up. If someone spotted her, it'd be easy for her to crouch low and dash in another direction to confuse them.

As they moved, the smell of burning flesh became more pungent. The wind was blowing it in their direction. She wanted to gag, but refrained and kept her eyes pointed directly ahead. Even without Annalise's ears, Tessie could hear the low murmurs of others. Her heart beat quickened and with wide, scared eyes, she looked to Annalise for silent reassurance that no one was near them.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 03-21-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Junior Member wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 06:04 AM
    Threads

On a moon lit night the quick sound of gunfire could heard ringing out into the night sky. “Although I’m running for my life, It’s not as if leanna will really kill me?” as Loki thought this to himself he saw his entire life flash before him. How he was left alone in the world, how he stole just to survive and how the church had dragged him away from the slums to be a hunter. In that instance his vision went black as if the cold darkens of death had embraced him. He thought to himself “thi…this is it, I’m really going to die, she shot me, I can’ die like this” he was still aware that he was stumbling around in the darkness and as he did so he saw a faint light growing ever brighter in the distance “ahh, so this really is the end” as he resigned himself to his fate, he toppled over and face planted a heavy wooden door. Noticing his vision had returned to normal, he looked up and smelt a smell only he could recognise the smell of whiskey!

Loki: ahhh wodda yah know!! My amazing sense of direction and intellects has brought us to this holy structure of whisky!

As leanna tried desperately to keep up with the entranced Loki she thought “where can he be going to now? Did he find another immortal, if so he’s actually doing something worthwhile” however her hopes where soon drowned in a tidal wave of disappointment as she rounded the corner to find Loki bowing at the door of a small old style tavern/bar

Leanna: ah for pity sake loki! I heard what you said about your “intellect” and great sense of direction….first of all your intellect, you have NONE! Secondly your sense of direction only leads you to alca…oh never mind. It’s not as though you’re listening.

As loki and entered the bar he saw that it was a quite and a generally peaceful place although something didn’t seem right, keeping his left hand on the hilt of his katana, he and leanna took seats at the end of the bar.

Loki: ahh Mr. Bartender a bottle of whisky please.

The bartender silently took a bottle of whisky off the shelf and handed it to Loki

Loki: ah thanks.

Leanna: you have over 15 bottles stashed away in your coat you know…..

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: @Hollow Ichigo @Luka Megurine sorry about the delay.

Charge= 185%

One moment she was there and Jace could feel the warmth from her, the next she pulled away. Inside his brain he understood what she was saying. Understood he had to help Albright. But a part of him that had longed for the contact was not listening. It was a few moments before he realised he was still staring at where she was. She had already gone. Then reality hit him. The world spun and all his old pains returned. But so did his determination. He glanced around quickly.
    "You!" He pointed at the other Immortals still present. "You just going to let a woman go fight on her own to defend your Kin." He growled slightly, "Let's go." He turned sharply and without looking to see if they would follow him limped off to follow her.

This was one of the greatest gatherings of Immortals there had been in this age. He was going to show them that Immortals should not fear the hunters, that there was still strength in them. He shook his head as a cold gust flew along the street. It was lucky that it was getting late enough that even the most drunken of people where at home tucked in bad. Jace had no hatred for the innocent. It was not there right to bear the sins of their parents. But if the fight grew then there would be the chance of drawing the public, the police or even more hunters in to it all. That was not what he wanted. It would expose them all. He turned the corner sharply and found he was behind Albright and the attacker. The attacker was mid lunge and Jace didn't hesitate.

Charge = 175%

His mind entered the trance faster and he shifted the forces so that the attacker would be push away from Albright. For a moment there was that pause again, then the balance shifted and gravity impacted into the attacker.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Annalise didn't question Tessie when she suggested that she shift. She hated to admit it, but she was right. Annalise quickly shifted back into a snow leopard the tall grass hiding her completely. She was glad the grass was so high it made it harder for her to be spotted and with her lurking like this made her predator instincts kick in fast. The smell of burning flesh made her gut twist sickeningly. It was a smell that nobody would want to smell.

Her ears flicked when she heard low murmurs of people. And to her dismay they sounded close. What could they really do? It was common sense that they would be found. If they didn't want to deal with a big group of hunters they needed to take out these two before they made a sound. They could do it. Even if she had just meet the girl she looked strong. Now she just needed to tell Tessie her plan which would be hard when she couldn't talk. Annalise looked up at Tessie and nodded her head in the direction the hunters were coming from slightly. To get the point across that they needed to attack them Annalise pulled out her claws and quickly swiped the air with her claws. She hoped Tessie understood because she didn't have time to explain.

A minute later the murmuring of the two people grew louder and Annalise lowered her body close to the ground, ready to pounce. Once one of the people where close enough, Annalise jumped out of the tall grass and onto one of the hunters. Startled the hunter fell on his back with Annalise on him still. She growled lowly and pinned him down to the ground with her massive paws. Annalise's nails dug deeply into the man's shoulders. The man tried to get to his sword, but it was hard with her paws on his shoulders. He finally did get his sword free and stabbed Annalise in the side. Annalise growled more as she tried to not make noise. Noise would draw more people near. Annalise didn't waste a moment before she reached her head down and bite into his neck hard. The man tried to get her off of him, even by trying to stab the sword further in. But, after a couple minutes his arms fell lifelessly to the ground and Annalise got off of him, blood dripping from her mouth.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tessie didn't understand Annalise's gesture, but it quickly made sense after she attacked the first hunter. She knew that any flash of lightning would draw attention, otherwise she would have just lit the hunter up. Tessie decided it would be best to get in a close-contact hit with her lightning. She rushed the hunter before he could react to his partner. The man was huge, built like a tank. Tessie had thought she had the element of surprise on her side, but she was corrected when he swiped the air with one of his massive hands. Tessie ducked, barely managing to dodge his swipe. She was surprised by the rush of air that followed. If he'd managed to hit her, she would have been knocked out. But he hadn't.

The small girl pivoted on her feet and sprang forward before the hunter could recover, his massiveness making him entirely too slow. She hit his chest with her claws and sent a tremendous amount of electricity through his heart. The man convulsed briefly, then fell to the ground, dead. She turned to see what had happened with Annalise and her hunter, a victory grin spread wide across her face, but when she saw the wounded Annalise the grin fell. Her face became serious, too serious for the face of an eight year old. She held up her pointer finger and forced a small spark. She put the hand above her ribs and moved downward, indicating that she could cauterize Annalise's wound.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 03-24-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Annalise's eyes never left the man laying on the ground in front of her. The man was unmoving with a large bite taken from his throat. Even though the bite had been a fatal move Annalise didn't trust the man. Hunters are a tricky and deceiving breed. She didn't want to turn around and get stabbed in the back, literally, The blood dripping from her mouth must have made her look mad, but Annalise didn't care. All that was important was survival. She'd learned from a young age that it was dog eat dog world. Only the strongest survived and anyone different was looked sown about. That is one of the reasons the human race was flawed.

Hearing a loud thud Annalise glanced over at Tessie. She was surprised to see that the hunter was laying lifelessly on the ground. Maybe this girl wasn't as useless as she had once thought She seemed strong enough to take down the hunter and that as saying something, even if these hunters weren't specialized from them. The one Annalise had fought had been specialized for a Seeker, he had been very light on his feet. And from the looks of it the hunter Tessie had attacked looked to be for Fighters.

Annalise stared at Tessie with cold eyes as she watched her walk towards her with an arm held out. With Tessie's hand inches away from Annalise's body she tensed up. She didn't like having people that close to her it was better to keep people at a safe distance, an arm's length away. Annalise let out a low growl her mouth twisting into a snarl as Tessie made her way closer. She stepped backwards so Tessie wasn't near her anymore and shook her head as to tell her no. This wasn't the time for that, her wound wasn't that bad and they needed to go before hunters came to search for the two hunters they'd taken down. They would eventually notice if two hunters didn't come back and Annalise wanted to be long gone before that happened. But, she couldn't lead the hunters to them. Annalise needed to stop the bleeding at least a little. She glanced around, still keeping an eye on Tessie and an idea hit her. Annalise squatted down so her belly as close to the ground and started to rub her wound agaisnt the nearby grass and dirt. After a couple minutes of doing so, Annalise stood back up the wound had stopped bleeding as much so now it wouldn't leave a trail. The bad thing was that now her wound was caked with dirt which would make it infected easier. Annalise pushed that thought from her mind, it wasn't the time to think about that right now they needed to get away from here. Annalise huffed to get Tessie's attention and then turned around and started going in the direction Tessie had indicated earlier.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tessie tried to stay as low to the ground as possible while they made their way as quickly and quietly as they could, both determined to remain undetected by the other Hunters. She was aware of the fact that they had a very limited amount of time to get as far away as possible. After about fifteen minutes of quick paced, walk-running, Tessie slowed her pace slightly, but not by much. She knew that the wound in Annalise's side, no matter how strong the Shifter was, had to have been hurting. She wanted to tell Annalise that she thought they were a good distance, but realized that the leopard would probably greet her words with an angry growl. She smiled as she looked around, trying to keep up her guard just in case another Hunter was wondering around, but she couldn't hide her humor: Annalise was right. She did talk too much. She needed to talk this very second. It was literally killing her to not communicate with Annalise.

She contained her thoughts and kept herself focused on keeping an eye out for Hunters. There didn't seem to be anyone in that area of the prairie. The only noise in the night air was the sound of crickets chirping. "Are you sure you can make it? If we can keep up this pace, we can make it to the town." Tessie finally whispered to Annalise. "Something's happening." She felt the situation permitted words.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 03-25-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Sye had looked up to the sky, looking for a sight he thought he may never see again. Not seeing what he wanted, he looked back down to see Jace running off down the street. Sye had been happy to see another Conjurer in what seemed like an eternity, so he followed. When he reached the turn Jace had gone down, he felt a gravity shift. So that's the type of Conjurer he is. Seeing the Hunter being pushed away gave Sye the chance to keep him from getting up again. He focused his energy while his charging crystal started to glow a soft luminescent blue. He made the water molecules around the Hunters hands and legs form into ice shackles and the water molecules around his waist to keep him from squirming too much. Sye had looked to the other Immortal and said "I thought you might need some help, so I followed you." Sye had his full on grin going.

Juanie had felt the presence of two Immortals and a lot of Hunters. He tried to catch up to the other two Immortals, but everytime he thought he got close enough, there would be a Hunter blocking his ideal path. He had seen two bodies a little ways back, so he knew he had to be close. Once he saw two figures, he quickly ran up beside them to let them know he was there. He had shifted from an arctic wolf back into his human form so as not to make him seem suspicious, but looking at the snowleopard, he knew that was going to be difficult.

@Valkarma @pleasant_disorder @Moonlit Butterfly

Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Annalise stepped lightly as she walked as she tried to shift her weight from her wound. There was a slight burning sensation that she tried to ignore. The was no use in stopping now, they were close to the town she could feel it. Stopping now would just delay them and being delayed was a luxury they could no longer afford. It was obvious that the Church was getting more serious with their 'duty' to eliminate them. The recent killings were getting closer and closer. And the hunters weren't trying to cover them up anymore. It seemed like they were now just murdering Immortals in the streets in broad daylight. They didn't care. To them all of the Immortals were expendable creatures, creatures that could be used and then thrown away. Annalise's thought were cut off by a sharp pain shooting up her body. It seemed like the dirt had served its purpose and had dried up making it useless to stop the bleeding. Now all it could do was infect the wound. Annalise pushed the thoughts away, this was no time for that. There was a greater cause that needed to be attended to. Annalise's ears flicked back when the wind picked up. What was it about nature tonight? It all seemed to have a depressed vibe to it. The wind hollered bitterly and even the grass bent towards the ground like they were humbling themselves. Why? What was nature trying to tell them? She shook her head slightly, she didn't want to know. She would go down swinging no matter what the situation.

Sometimes Annalise hated not being able to talk while shifted, especially with such a talkative travel mate. She understood that Tessie was worried about her wound, but worrying wouldn't help anything. They needed to find out what was going on in that town before it was too late. Before Annalise could answer a thick almost sickening smell assaulted her nose. The smell of blood was in the air and it wasn't just the blood from their kin that had been murdered, most of it was fresh. Annalise looked back at Tessie to see if she felt it and by the look on her face Annalise understood that she did. This was becoming a dire situation and she could only hope that it was turn in their favor.

Not being able to hold herself still anymore, Annalise took off into the city. Something big was going on, she could tell that there were a lot of Immortals gathered here. But why? Why had they all assembled in this one town? It couldn't be just because of the death of another Immortal. it had never happened before and there had been plenty of murders of their kin in her lifetime. Why was this time different?

Annalise ignored the throbbing in her side as she ran. Running wasn't helping the wound it was in fact making it bigger and with that made it was going to start bleeding soon. As she ran she looked around the town looking for any other Immortal. Annalise slowed her run to cautionary walk when she smelt people near by. She cautionary walked closer only to find that they were Immortals themselves. At least it looked like they were, but looks could be deceiving.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tessie caught the new Immortals shift and grinned. Juanie was a welcomed surprise. With Annalise injured, although Tessie was sure she could still hold her own, they could use the extra help. Tessie's jaw dropped when she saw the gathering of Immortals being lead by a man through the city streets. She'd felt something, but she hadn't expected to see this. "We have to warn them," Tessie said. She looked directly at Jaunie, the one who could run the fastest. "Those hunters...they're bound to head this way." She felt a sense of pride swelling within her. "But if we warn them, with this many people, I think we can stand a chance." She turned just in time to see the first of the Hunters making their way into the city. She lifted her hands to the heavens. Her charge crystal began to glow a bright green. When she brought her hands down, a massive bolt came down from the clouds, then splintered, electrocuting three hunters at once.

"Go! Hurry!" She said shouted at Jaunie. Tessie ran over to Annalise's side. "Those Hunters, they're coming our way. Are you sure you can fight?" Her eyes were wide with concern. "I want to fight as much as the next guy, but I'd rather not see you die." Tessie took the charge gem from around her neck and replaced it with the one she wore on her wrist. Though powerful, she still had little control over how much charge her attacks used. No one had ever been able to teach her how.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Albright thought his life was over. The cold dark abyss of death was gripping his frame when several things happened. First he was not dead. Then the pressure within this set area shifted. Then finally more Immortals arrived. one even smelled of an animal. It must have bared it's fangs at the Hunter. Then he smelt Jace's scent. Finally.

Trying to lean forward Albright called to Jace for help. they need to retreat now. The bleeding in his leg hurt so badly yet Albright was constantly fighting the urge to scream out in further agony.

"Jace. We must hurry before..."

"Before what?"

Standing next to the ice imprisoned Yushino stood Hunter Alazus. Two pistols in his hand as he stared at the band of Hunters before him. Shifters, Conjerers, Seekers, even a fighter. This was going to be fun.

"Your lives are a hinderence to the progression of the human race." Two shots rang out and Yushino stood up, ice breaking away from his wrists as he did. "So please make this easy and forfeit your lives. I promise to kill you quickly with every agonizing pain receptor in your body ringing out begging me to end it." A wicked grin spread across his face before he lifted his two pistols and aimed them at Jace. Four shots rang out in his direction. Two aimed at his face and two aimed for his knees.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Albright thought his life was over. The cold dark abyss of death was gripping his frame when several things happened. First he was not dead. Then the pressure within this set area shifted. Then finally more Immortals arrived. one even smelled of an animal. It must have bared it's fangs at the Hunter. Then he smelt Jace's scent. Finally.

Trying to lean forward Albright called to Jace for help. they need to retreat now. The bleeding in his leg hurt so badly yet Albright was constantly fighting the urge to scream out in further agony.

"Jace. We must hurry before..."

"Before what?"

Standing next to the ice imprisoned Yushino stood Hunter Alazus. Two pistols in his hand as he stared at the band of Hunters before him. Shifters, Conjerers, Seekers, even a fighter. This was going to be fun.

"Your lives are a hinderence to the progression of the human race." Two shots rang out and Yushino stood up, ice breaking away from his wrists as he did. "So please make this easy and forfeit your lives. I promise to kill you quickly with every agonizing pain receptor in your body ringing out begging me to end it." A wicked grin spread across his face before he lifted his two pistols and aimed them at Jace. Four shots rang out in his direction. Two aimed at his face and two aimed for his knees.
    Charge = 175%

A lot happen and a lot happened fast. Jace was already moving as the hunter drew his pistols and the shots were luckily avoided. He had too much experience with those kind that viewed themselves above all others. They always gloated first before attcking. But as he reached the closest cover he once again realised that he had left his allies standing. His mind warned him against prolonged use of his power. Unlike the others messing with a law as powerful as gravity could cause serious problems to the earth itself. A reminder of the power that elder's used to wield. But he had little choice and though he had used more charge today then before he had to keep going.
    So he thought on his feet and glanced around the corner.
    "Grab him! Then run. This can't turn into a prolonged fight." He shouted to any Immortal fast enough to react. He pointed both hands forward clasped them.

Charge = 150%

Jace created a point of focus. With the centre where the two hunters and the immortal where, he created a push. A small orb seemed to float there for a few moments before it repelled them away from itself. The two hunters were pushed forward and away from Albright, and he was pushed the opposite direction. Jace ducked behind cover the moment he knew it had happened. He had called out because unlike wind based conjurers he couldn't make Albrights landing soft. It was up to someone else to do that.
    After a couple of second Jace felt his head spin and realised he had gone too far. The contents of his stomach then followed the pattern. He rubbed his hand across his mouth and tried to calm his body down. Old scars were burning in protest. This day had been such a mix of luck. But he hardened himself. If he was too see her again he now had to survive more then he had ever before. Let those problems come. He was far too stubbon and old to fall just yet.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charge: 155%

Tessie felt her blood chill the moment she saw the Hunter Yushino. Their paths had very nearly crossed once in a more distant time and place. Tessie had sent a servant into town first to scope it out. When the servant returned and said that Yushino had been spotted, Tessie turned around and took the DuBois party in the opposite direction. He was one of those Hunters you just hoped you didn't run into. And here she was, watching him shoot at a fellow Immortal. It felt surreal. From the moment the first shot was fired, Tessie created a bubble of electricity around her.

Charge: 125%

A bullet ricocheted off one of the buildings and headed directly for her. When the metal bullet hit her electric field, it fell to the ground. By charging the electrons within the surrounding air, the force-field supplies enough potential energy that when met with a metal conductor the bullet simply stopped.

Charge: 120%

When she heard Jace's warning, telling the other Immortals to run, but to grab someone. That was when Tessie saw Albright. She rushed to him, putting the protective barrier around him. It was during moments like these that Tessie cursed her small, childish size. She couldn't carry Albright, but she took his hand in hers. "C'mon. Get up," she urged, tugging at his arm, "we've gotta go."
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-02-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Alazus 5 o' clock."

"Way ahead of you old timer..."

Judging by her appearance, the tone of her skin, and the color of her eyes Alazus guessed this electricity wielding Immortal was Tessie. Lucky for him he was helping an injured blind seeker, whom apparently had some skill with a sword. This in turn made their escape slow. So half himself and Yushino were blasted back by Jace's gravity Alazus back-flipped, slid to a stop on the balls of his feet, and made a mad dash for the girl and boy couple. All the while he fired 5 shots from both guns at Jace. If he knew one thing about Conjurers it was that you had to drain with dry before you had any hopes of killing them. This old dog was no different.

"Leave the children be. You fight is with me." Yushino was speaking to the remaining Immortals before him. Alazus was a cunning, and accurately deadly fighter, however he lacked discipline and that in itself caused Yushino to highly dislike him. Nevertheless, their mission was the annilation of the Immortals and Alazus was good at it. He trusted him to be able to kill a injured blind Seeker, and a weak Conjurer female. He himself had the true challenge.

"The rest of you better prepare. I will show you no mercy. Just as I never showed any of your kin before you."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information