AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RPG: The Immortals

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Default Re: RPG: The Immortals

Before Juanie could let the others know, the Hunters attacked. Arg! If only I got here sooner. Juanie had thought he saw a familiar face, but with all the commotion going on, he couldn't investigate further. Then he heard Jace say something about getting a person and running. He turned to see Tessie, the little Lightning Conjuror trying to lift Albright. Seeing that she needed help, he scooped her up in his left arm, and Albright in his right arm and dashed off into the night.

Charge: 180%

Sye had been thrown back pretty roughly by the grav burst. He was disoriented for a few seconds but he wouldn't let that hold him back. He knew that if he didn't do anything, he would feel shame for not helping his fellow Immortals. He heard one of the Hunters goading to the Immortals. "Heh, you think this is the time to be talking, Hunter?" Sye had encased his forearm in ice and ended it with a sharp tip.

Charge: 175%

"If you want me, come get me."
    Last edited by Thrasher J; 04-05-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

120%

Tessie felt herself get picked up. Her barrier immediately fell as fear rushed through her, but as she realized it was Juanie, she felt herself calm down. She felt ashamed that she was running. She should have stayed to help them fight. Then another cold fear rushed through her. "Wait! That shifter I was traveling with," Tessie said as she struggled to loosen herself from Juanie. "She's still back there! We have to go back." But she didn't give Juanie the luxury of a response. Overpowering Juanie's hold was as simple as sending a small jolt of electricity through it.

119%

His arm spasmed and she was released. "I'm sorry!" Tessie said as she jumped from her protector's shoulder. She ran back into the line of fire, her barrier back up, claws on her fingers.

114%

She was glad that the DuBois family focused so heavily on hand-to-hand combat training. It was coming in handy. Her training had also forced her to learn how to supply electricity during close quarters combat. It was a common weakness for conjurors. She side stepped the bigger hunters and flitted around them quickly. She didn't have time to fight. That girl she'd been with...and that was when she came back upon Yushino. It never set well with Tessie when someone called her a "child". She increased her speed and charged her claws. She wasn't afraid now. Now, she was just angry. If he kills me, then I was no good to the cause to begin with...Tessie thought as she made her way to Yushino. In the middle of his sentence, Tessie jumped up, putting herself at eye level with him.

104%

"We wouldn't expect you to." She smirked and slashed for his heart. If her metal claws made contact with him, she would send 1,000 volts into the Hunter. She didn't expect her first (or really any) of her hits to make contact. Tessie was aware that she was acting as a decoy for her brethren, and she hoped that someone would kill him before he killed her.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-05-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yushino had faced off against multiple Immortals before. It's was no small feat to both attack and defend against much unnatural abilities. However, Yushino and Hunter in general had a few advantages. First, they were trained to fight together. He drew both his swords back and dashed at Sye. Second, he personality trained a few of them. He crouched low as he ran to tighten his movements. Third, he was one of the best at fighting multiple enemies, why, because he specialized in fighting Summoners and they enjoyed summoning legions to fight for them. It was this dramatization of bodies that Yushino hated above all. His family was a victim of use power. Once he was with Sye's range he swung his left handed sword out in a horizontal slash. Fourth, his conviction was unyielding and incorruptible. He held no sorrow for murdering Immortals, even if some were only children. Had they spared his family. Did it stop them from rising those whom should be sleep. DID MORALS AND RESPECT COUNT AS ANYTHING FOR THEM, OR WERE THEY SIMPLY HUMAN TRASH!!!!! Tessie returned it seemed. Stupid girl. Yushino was still mid-swing yet was no fool. His right handed sword reversed into the underhand and blocked the attack. She was a electricity type, his swords handled were made with rubber and that protected him from her electrified attack and allowed him to counterattack if need be. Right now, if one was watching the battle, they would see Yushino stand with two Immortals, and in front and one behind, he looked to create a blade-lock with Sye and Tessie.

Alazus was hot on Juanie's tail. Running full speed he noticed a dumpster and a fire escape ladder. Making a beeline for it, after finishing his clips, all directed at Jace, Alazus lept, dash three steps over the trash collector, and then flipped so e landed directly before the fleeing party. "No one escapes."

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charge 104%

Tessie's claws hit the blade. She sent the volt of electricity through it, but found it useless, and that was when she noticed his rubber grips.

Charge 94%

She cursed her own stupidity for uselessly discharging more of her power. She could feel the drain on her charge crystal, and it was getting low. She'd be completely useless if she continued fighting Yushino. Tessie made eye contact with Sye, who stood on the other side the Hunter. She needed to find Annalise, and now. But the snow leopard was no where in sight. It seemed as if most of the Immortal who'd gathered were either being killed or running away. She nodded her head in the direction of Jace and the others, hoping that Sye caught her meaning.

She ran at Yushino's back and circled around in front of him. She closed her eyes then clapped her hands, and created a blinding white, light.

Charge 84%

Figuring that Sye had been blinded as well, she took his hand and said, "Run. I'll guide you. Just run." Then took off for the direction she'd come from before the light disappeared completely. Tessie figured that if she couldn't save Annalise, she could at least save someone else. Yushino was simply too strong, even for the both of them. It would take the combined efforts of every type of Immortals to send the Hunter to his grave. She'd seen the burning malice in his eyes. Tessie knew he would stop at nothing to kill them all. Just as the Immortals saw the Hunters as monsters, the Hunters saw the Immortals in the same light. Growing up in the DuBois family had made Tessie naive. and Yushino showed her the true determination Hunters held for Immortal extinction.

When Tessie saw Alazus, her heart sank. This wasn't good. She knew Yushino wouldn't be far behind him. He was a trained Hunter. Being blinded meant little to him, she was sure. Tessie yanked on Sye's hand and ran even faster. She made it to the group before Alazus fired a shot and threw up her electrified barrier around them. It wouldn't shield them from Yushino's physical attacks, but at least it would keep the bullets from harming anyone.

Charge 74%

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: I see my chance so I'm taking it. Sorry everyone......

She wasn't quite the naive child Yushino suspected her to be. This was after all times which brought death and dispair. Noone born into such desperation would willingly give up their own lives in such a dishonorable way. Yushino's grim expression only deepened as his senses were overloaded in a split second. He had never seen a diversionary attack before he wasn't prepared. It would seem he had been naive. How disgraceful.

As his vision was replaced with a endless stream of white Yushino dropped to one knee and closed his eyes, as if they weren't already from such disorientating tricks. He was immobilized in but a second. Gripping his sword he felt the sudden pull of Sye away from his sword. He couldn't only listen to her steps as they quickened as fast as she began running in the beginning. This girl truly wanted to alive.

Alazus had just to happened to land directly before Juanie, his goal was to box them in between himself and Yushino. However....his current location was one that peered directly at the older mentor jerk, whom dispite his cool out look on life proved demon like on the battle field. He would have smiled at the thought of those whom normally considered him a monster. Yet that was the common flaw of the human race yet one that proved them to be mortal. Immortals seemed too perfect, they had the powers only God's commanded. That deserved eradication. Yet as one with God's power he should have suspected his actions left them open to the attack from Tessie. His own eyes seemed to turn white and burned with unending agony. If he was correct Juanie was directly before him mid-stride. Had he been blinded as well?

His answer came in a sudden 'whoosh' and then it began to disappear. Alazus was stuck, almost glued to his current location. he dared not move from the those of every nerve bursting into flames again. His vision was yet to return. How was Yushino doing he wondered. It felt as if their chance to kill them all faded in but a instant. Damn them all.

Now! This was the time. Albright felt himself being carried and as this Immortal ran Albright caught a familiar. It was of a high frequence, one so high only Albright and those whom had trained their senses to the upmost maximum from years of whats say, ever. Being blind had it's own perks sometimes. This time he awarded him with his sword. This was no normal sword. It was made to never slow vibrating. It's blade was made of a alloy that condensed sound yet served as strong as any blade. Albright could hear this sound and it's alerted him to where his sword was at all times. That was but one way to use this blade. "Step softly or the Meadow Falls, the trail existences through One's Embrace" Taking his sword, thanks to Juanie he could grab it as they past by Alazus, Albright whispered these words into the blade before flipping it into the his left hand and drew it back across the shoulder. He made sure to not distract Juanie from his stride. As quickly as he grasped it, spoke, and drew it back it was gone. Albright flung the sword with what strength he had left and it quickly fought it's way to Jace. He prayed he wasn't blinded by Tessie's attack. Albright yelled out one word, yet through a weak body, nearly gone from this world, he only came out as a whisper. One he hoped those with Jace could hear. "Listen..."

OCC: His safe house is off a the corner of a street called Fall's Embrace, in the section of the city known as One's Meadow. The password is One's Embrace. Hope I'm not Gming or anything Luka, just left me know.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

OoC: Oh Dont worry. I would've gotten to it eventually! Sorry to GM a little Valk but well ya know, I'm the GM.

Before a bullet could reach Jace, a bulky wolf-shaped figure blocked their paths. A whimper sounded and soon a wounded Victoria was on all fours. "I couldn't..let you get hurt. After all, we still have some catching up to do." She said, her voice slightly strained. She slowly rose to her feet and stumbled over to him. "Wisdom didn't come with age; I'm still pretty stupid." She joked, coughing up a small amount of blood.

When the light hit them, she sniffed the air again. "That boy doesn't have much time. His smell is indistinguishable amongst the blood." She coughed again, before hanging on to Jace's sleeve. "I should be fine if I shift again. You should go after the boy." Before she could start to shift the blade came. She jumped, a bit startled from the sudden appearance. "I think that's our cue." She said, stumbling over to the blade.

(Sorry for the bad post! Im currently in the hospital so my posts aren't anything special.)
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Charge = 150%

Jace's world began to spin again as he heard the sound of gun shots. Not sure where they were aimed he ducked himself back into cover. If they were aimed at him there was a good chance they would break through and hit him. Not the best prospect, but Jace couldn't keep his thoughts straight at the moment. He was sure things were getting brighter as well. Not good considering he had only one good eye to work with. As the shot stopped he exhaled in panic. It was then he heard a whimpering and his world suddenly snapped right back into focus.

"I couldn't..let you get hurt. After all, we still have some catching up to do." She said, her voice slightly strained.

"What!?" He was obviously shocked, "Kaya what are you doing?" He grabbed hold of her shoulder as she struggled to stand. He lifted the arm around his should and kept tight hold of her. He was getting ready to help pick her up when a blade skimmed past them both. As it moved Jace was sure he heard Albright's voice. Taking no chances in case the Hunters came back for them he grabbed the blade's handle and a voice echoed up his arm. Jace reconised it straight away. Albright!
    "Wow a cryptic message from a Seeker." He thought dully, a throbbing still dominating his mind, "I think I'm yet to meet one who does do it."
    He smiled to himself before hearing another groan from Kaya. He shifted so that she leant on him more and sheathed the blade as best he could on his belt. He grabbed his travel pack from the ground in one hand and began talking.
    "Kaya?" He whispered, "Kaya we got to get moving?" He began slowly walking to get away from the hunters. "Albright has left us with place to get too." He struggled to move a little on his bad leg. "We got to get moving. He will try to meet us there." Jace hoped. "But we have to get of here too."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tessie didn't know where to go or which way to go, but she knew that what Jace said was true: they needed to leave now. "Pick her up or somethin, because my flash bang is gonna wear off any second and we've got to go. Now." She turned her head to look at Jace, her silver and white eyes wide with fear. She watched Jace expectantly, hoping he had a plan. Tessie felt disoriented. She hadn't been to the city in almost five years, and everything looked completely different.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Charge: 160%

"Ah, Tessie, where are we going?" Sye was still blinded by Tessie's blinding flash. This must be what the Seekers vision must be like when not seeing a vision. Sye had been blinking furiously while running to try get his vision back. Slowly but surely, he regained his vision and noticed they were somewhere in the city. "Tess, why are we here? Is there some place we should be?"

Juanie had kept on running even though Tessie had shocked him. He knew she wanted to get the other Shifter that was with her. Good luck. I hope you find who you're looking for. Juanie had kept on running and noticed Albright stir. "So you're still alive. If you can tell me where to go, I'll take you there." Receiving instructions on where to go, he started heading to Albrights' secret house. I hope Sye gets there safely. We will need all the help we can get, and he's one of the best Conjurors I know. Juanie had started reminiscing about old times back in the cold Canadian arctic, and before long, he and Albright had arrived.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I don't know," she admitted to Sye. She kept her eyes on Jace while she spoke. "I'm following a man that I saw earlier during the battle. I don't know who he is, but I get the feeling that he knows where we're supposed to go." She was surprised at how easily she talked to Sye. It was as if they'd known each other for a long time. It wasn't just that Tessie could talk to him - she could talk to just about anyone - but it was how he spoke to her, calling her "Tess". She took her eyes from Jace to stare at Sye a moment, then said, "Can you see yet?"

The return of Sye's sight meant that Yushino and Alazus would be able to see again as well. "Hey!" She yelled at Jace. The urgency of the situation caused her voice to break when she called out. "We have to go, now. I get the feeling that you know where the go. Please. We need to leave now," Tessie pleaded.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"There will be no need to carry me. I know we must move.." Victoria said, retracting her arm from Jace. She stumbled and put a hand on her head. Kaya. That name had been used so many years ago, and it brought back the guilt. She gave a small noise in disgust with herself and spread out her arms. She shifted into her eagle form and flew onto the roof above her. She looked at the city and examined it while she could. If anything were to happen to the safe house, they'd need an escape route. She found a lone route, enclosed in alleyways and urban clutter. A smile arose in her thoughts and she began to fly.

She cawed at the others, encouraging them to begin walking. She couldn't help but worry about their destination. None of them knew of it's location or how safe it was. For all she knew, it could lead them into a trap, like so many of her "safe" houses had led her to. She felt the burn of guilt rise and she flew on.

(again, sorry. For the horrible post.)
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sye heard cawing above. He looked up and saw the elder Immortal from earlier. "There must be a safe house up ahead. C'mon Tess, let's hurry out of here." Sye took Tessie's hand and started leading her ahead. "Hey, you too." He said to Jace. "Let's get out of danger quickly."

Juanie had set Albright down on the couch when they got inside the safehouse. "Hey Albright, you got any meat, or anything with protein here? It's been a while since I last ate." Juanie had said trying to lighten up the mood, but he also did need the protein. He had been too long without having anything, so the protein in his body was lacking for any more transformations.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charge = 150%

Jace frowned as Kaya pushed herself more. He worried how good shifting would be under stuch strain but he move aside those thoughts. It was not his place to question her after having not seen her in so long. She had properly grown much stronger in the time that had passed. He had, why not her? The other Immortals where moving now as well, calling out to Jace as they did, and so Jace picked himself up as best he could and followed. His mind wondered to what Albright had left in his message.
    "Step softly or the Meadow Falls, the trail existences through One's Embrace" Jace repeated to himself. "What does it mean?" He didn't know the city well enough right now. If it was a location of some sort Kaya was more suited to get them all there. He kept his eyes opened as he began to follow the others. Though he still wouldn't risk using his powers he could keep alert.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tessie let herself be lead by Sye. He reminded her of her nephew, the one who'd fought her tooth and nail to make her stay. Her eyes weld with tears. The realization that she'd never see her family again hit her. They walked, hand in hand, following the Kaya's cawing, Tessie sniffling as they made their way towards a safe house. "Where are we going?" She finally asked Jace, her voice wavering slightly, tears slipping down the sides of her cheeks. She'd been in the reality of this world for less than 24 hours and she'd already faced more hunters than she'd ever seen in her entire life. Her thoughts shifted to why they were being hunted, why they were so bent on destroying her kind.

The Church was her only answer. The Church made her blood boil. It passed around falsehoods about Immortals. They said that Immortals had no cognitive thought and that they killed on impulse. They said that Immortals were demons, sent from hell to devour the world. But why did the Church want them all dead? What had they done? Tessie was not like the elder Immortal soaring in the sky. She was born into a world where 75% of the people wanted her dead, but no one would tell her why.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sye had noticed Tessie crying. "You don't need to cry Tess. We made it out, and I'm pretty sure the others made it as well." Sye said, wiping the tears from her face. That was when he noticed it. "I think...something unfavourable happened." Sye had reached into his pocket and pulled out a burst can of beer. "Aw man, I was looking forward to that too. Alright Tess, this goes for both of us. Never look back to the past, look to the future, 'cause that's where we're headed." Sye had hoped to sound a bit cheerful to help cheer her up.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(So sorry darlings. School piled up on me.)

Victoria flew towards another part of the city, cawing to make sure they knew where she was. She felt dizzy and suddenly very fatigued the more she flew but her kinsman come before her own health, her own life even. She shook her head and tried her best not to slip out of consciousness. Her eyes began to flutter, yet she still flew, trying to help the few people she could. Her mind was filled with a weak determination and a strong will to live. Soon enough, she had flown down to the ground and shifted into her human form. She coughed up blood onto the ground and whimpered. "Meadow..Falls.. Is up the..re." She managed to say, with a strained voice.

She need medical care and soon. She already knew the extent of her injuries. "One's Embrace.. Is a haven...Follow the path north.. I'll ca..tch up later.." She said, propping herself against the outer wall of the building. "Tell that boy.. Tell that boy he's very lucky.." She said, closing her eyes for a few moments before opening them again. "Go." By this time, her voice was more of a whisper than it previously was. She wiped sweat of her forehead and smiled slightly. "I'll b..be there soon. I promise."

@pleasant_disorder
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 05-12-2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Mentions

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charge = 150%

"Oh because that is such a great idea isn't it?" Jace replied with a little bit more malice then he should have. "Leaving one another alone seems like the best plan of the day." He was far more tired then he gave himself credit. He didn't know enough of the area to find this spot anyways but that wasn't his real concern.
    "Someone give me a hand." He asked those still with them. "We carry her with us and not leave anyone behind." He reached over and picked up Kaya on one side. He was still annoied but they had no idea if where they were going would still be safe and if they had been followed. Leaving behind any of them was not going to happen.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Albright awoke with a scream. His pain maginified by the dream he had. Rain, it was raining. So many were lost. Albright thrashed on the comfort of his own sofa has blood miggled with the fabric. Why? Children, so many were lost. The sun. It shined so bright setting fire to them all. "The rain. The rain. It's...blood." Screaming out Albright gripped the fabric were hia blood still lay wet and yelled

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: @Luka Megurine I was in the same boat. I went to reply not to long ago and I guess I forgot to do it before school piled up. @.@ Sorry!

Sye's cheering had worked, but the sight of Victoria made Tess feel even more scared. Tess stared at Victoria with wide, frightened eyes, but when Jace spoke, the eyes became thin, narrow slits of determination. "He's right," she said in a low voice, "we can't just leave you behind." She tried to get under Victoria's other arm, but she was too short to support her. She was aware that her height was no one's fault, but Tess couldn't help but feel angry with herself. It made her feel vulnerable and weak that she was unable to help.

She looked at Sye with pleading eyes. "Please, help. I can't do it," frustrated tears weld in her eyes, "I want to, but I can't." She said in a hushed whisper, gripping the front of her dress with her hands. "I can't." Those two words seemed to be defining her life a lot these days.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 05-12-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sye looked at Tessies pleading eyes. "Of course I would help, what kind of man would I be if I didn't?" Sye had said while heading over to Victoria. "C'mon Kaya, maliktutit. We don't leave anyone behind, especially an Elder." Sye had grabbed Victoria's other arm. "C'mon you guys, it shouldn't be that much further now." Sye had started walking to the north. If we run into Hunters around here, I don't think she will survive the fight. We have to hurry.

Juanie was still looking around for some food when he heard Albright's screams of pain in the next room. Fearing the worst, he rushed over to the living room where he had set Albright down. "Albright." He started to try and calm him. "Albright, it's ok, we are in the safehouse now. The others should be on their way as well." Juanie didn't understand what Albright said about the rain being blood, but he knew that it couldn't be a good thing, Albright was a seeker after all. Juanie couldn't do much for this young Immortal, but he knew of someone who can. "Just wait a bit longer Albright. They'll be here soon."

(OOC: Ah, so sorry for not doing this yesterday, I pretty much fell asleep early, but now it's here.)
    (Translation - Maliktutit: it basically means, you follow)

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tessie followed behind them as they made their way through the streets. The sounds of killing hadn't stopped and the smell of blood was thick in the air. She thought of the girl she'd met before, the shifter, and wondered whether or not she was safe or even alive. "We do leave some behind," she corrected Sye with sadness in her voice. "But we try our best not to. How much further until we get there," Tessie looked to Jace, the person she assumed to be in charge of the group. "She need medical attention asap. My lightning can cauterize external wounds, but if she has any internal wounds, they'll have to heal on their own time, and movement only makes them worse." Tessie had spent several afternoons in her study reading medical books.

OOC: @Valkarma
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Thank you." Jace replied as Sye and Tessie began to help him support Kaya. He was feeling bad and a pain was beginning to start up in his head. He wasn't going to stop because of that, but he wasn't stupid to ignore when his body was telling him he needed to stop. He gritted his teeth and kept moving though. He had suffered, he was suffering, through worse. He kept the pace as best he could. As Tessie spoke up he realised he had been biting his tongue. He stopped it and glanced around.
    "We can't be far off. She said it was just ahead." He kept looking at the different houses. "I just don't know which one it is. Can you think of any way to tell?"

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tessie felt frustration boil up. Jace clearly was not the leader either. Then it hit her. She stopped walking. "Wait," she called out the group, "I've only done this a few times...but I could try calling out to him with electromagnetic pulses. My niece used to let me practice with her. The most I ever managed with a regular human is making them feel hot or cold, but..." she felt the frustration turn to excitement, "with another Immortal...it might just work. There's this theory," her voice was hushed, but now she was babbling, "that says Seekers see the future through electromagnetic fields. So if that's right, maybe he can hear me."

She waited to hear the groups response before attempting anything.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 05-27-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

They had been walking for a few minutes before Sye gave an answer. "All hail, you got my vote" Sye had said to Tessie. "Just as long as we can find that safehouse easily, we really need to give some medical attention to Kaya, like, right now." Sye looked around to make sure they were not being followed. How many others made it out in time? How many of us perished? Sye had been thinking to himself for a while.

Juanie had kept a steady watch on Albright. He sniffed the air, he could only catch the scent of Albrights blood. But there was a smaller scent, one that was not far off. Tess, hurry up. was all Juanie could think at the moment.

OOC: (@pleasant_disorder @Valkarma @Luka Megurine @Hollow Ichigo Sorry for not posting in ages, I just haven't been on top in writing right now. Hopefully that should change now)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information