AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Immortals

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Default RPG: The Immortals

Rules
    1. No God-modding or Player-usurping without permission of the other player.
    2. No text speak. Any post with text speak will be required to edit immediately.
    3. 2 paragraph minimum for each posts. With correct grammar of course.
    4. No more than 6 posts a day.
    5. For multiple characters, use different font colors for each.

----------

It was a cold and flat night without a city in sight. There was no urban clutter to hide them, or alleyways to cut through. It was just them, on the run with no defense besides their powers. They thought they were fortunate but they were horribly wrong. The murderers had found them and now there was little hope. And so they ran, little did they know the run would cost them.

Maria Juarez was tired of running. Throughout her 317 year lifespan, she spent most of it running away from the same people. At least, it made her skilled, able to scale any terrain without the slightest difficulty. Maria breathed heavily almost to the point of hyperventilation as they began to close on her. Her pupils dilated as light became less and less abundant. Suddenly, her yellow green eyes were met with many bright shining eyes of metal machines.

"By the order of the Catholic Church in Vatican City, we sentence you to death for the crimes of blasphemy and Satanic worship. Do you have any last words?" A voice asked from behind her, nearing closer and closer.

A smirk rose to her face and she tied her light brown mess of hair high atop her head. Maria growled and, within a few short moments, she was a wolf. Tackling down the figure behind her, she bit into his neck roughly and jerked her head side to side. The figure fought back, stabbing into her side with a sharp metal object. She whimpered but tore more until his life had left him. Extracting herself from his body, she growled and attempted to pounce on another member. A loud bang sounded and the beaten body of Maria Juarez lay on it's side.

"Take the body and let's leave. We'll collect our prizes later." The shooter said, throwing a picture next to her body.

The agents nodded before picking up the body and taking it to a large 18-wheeler. "Recognized Shifter number 03589, Maria Juarez has been absolved and eliminated. Any agents on her tail must contact His Holiness for a new target. That is all." Before leaving, the shooter burned the picture along with the body of the fallen agent. That night was the beginning of the revolution that would sweep the world, the War of the Immortals.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Yushino Hideki, the troubled hunter haulted but horrors of the past. Trees, the faint scent of cherry blossums in the wind. Flakes of pink scattering across the front walkway of the park where he and his family would spend every Saturday. His wife, Reiza, yellow hair. It smelt of sunflowers bathed in sweet honey, fragile, very delicate. Her roots as strong as the oldest Oak, conviction so ever apparent. Then, there was Iyana. His daughter. So young and beautiful. Her hair silk itself. Much like her parents, her favorite book was a simple one. She read her grandmothers dairy everyone. She was a destined Hunter. Maybe he knew that when it happened. Maybe that was why? If only...

pfft...pfft

The next twenty-three seconds were what some uneducated people would call, a blur. Those whom dabbled in this fantasy world could easily spot the carnage of a somewhat secret war.

A poor soul birst from the third story building directly above Yushino. Gun fire chased after him like hounds from hell itself. Yushino knew the set of white feathered wings of this girl instantly labeled her shamful.

Her drew his sword, she noticed, how couldnt she. Her instincts forced her to dive under the onslaught of bullets giving chasr behind. Formation six by the placement of the shots. Five small holes positioned at the curve of the wings and at the extender that forced them into full spread. A time of weakness if only for a second.

She spinned and surrounded her body with the wings. What's this? Yushino leaped into the air to meet her.

4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 13

Several exchanges of counters, assaults, and blood. Yushino sled back during the 14, 15,& 16th seconds, but recovered in time to block a kick aimed at his rib cage. By 19 he had the advantage. He took hold of her ankle, lucky for him he dropped his sword, which was in his right hand, and used his left forearm to block the kick, his right to take hold.

She's in the air, thrown fifteen feet into the air. She recovered by 22. It was to late.

Her headless body on the ground, void of life. Yushino holding a pair if wings in his left hand and a blood coated short sword in his right.

3. Likes Valkarma liked this post
    Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: The Immortals

Focus charge = 200%

Jace had his back pressed firmly against the wall. He had not been noticed, he was not a novice at this kind of thing. But he was still careful. The smell of burning flesh lingered still, a contant reminder of his failure each breath. He was breathing lightly to avoid the smell but his heart was accelerating. He scratched at his beard and sighed. As the figures further down the alley left he relaxed more. Not moving he shook his head in disappointment. He had been close. So close.

Slowly he walked over to the burned remains of one of the attackers. Her body however was gone. Taken. But some of her blood still remained. He kneeled down and placed a single finger in the blood.
    "Forgive me Maria Juarez." He whispered almost in prayer. "Had I been faster I would have been able to help you."
    "Just like all the others I could have saved had I been faster." He thought somberly to himself.
    He stood up and carefully wiped the blood away. He had come to this town following the rumor of an Immortal here, and seems they had too. Doubt lingered in his mind. He could have helped. But he didn't know where the shooter was and wouldn't risk it. He had made his choice and it had cost another Immortal their lives. Jace cursed to himself silently, before making his way the opposite to how the attackers had left.

Once back into the streets he made his way over to where he was staying. It was an old style Tavern/Hotel. A good one that made enough that it didn't over charge for everything. He made his way over the bar and was greeted by the barman. He had been here a few days now and the man recognised the look that Jace got when he was bothered by something. As soon as Jace got near the barman pulled a drink out for him and gave him one of those looks that said 'You needing this'. His failure still weighing heavy on his mind Jace thanked him and he payed for the drink before going to sit down in a corner to mull over what to do next. He kept his ears alert in case another rumor appeared. He had to keep going. He had always had to keep going.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 03-04-2012 at 06:27 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Robert Takeda was walking down the street, he was headed to his favorite Chinese restaurant, on his way a group of young individuals surrounded him. Robert asked " What is it that i can help you kids today?" that is when the kids all pulled out pipes and knives and what looked to be the leader said "you can help us by giving us all your money" Robert started to laugh and said "There is no need for that, now if you don't mind I would like to go on my way peacefully" This made the group irritated and they all started to attack. Robert just jumped over the man in front of him and continued to walk.

As Robert walked he heard a loud boom come from behind him. As he turned he saw the barrel of a handgun pointed at him. The thought of handguns made Robert loose all respect of people so he began to walk towards the man holding the gun. The man began to bark threats at Robert in attempts to stop him. Than another boom, the man had shot Robert through the chest. This really angered Robert, so he charged in and with one ax kick snapped the mans neck and nearly decapitated him. Robert than went through the circle quickly killing each and every one of the kids. when he was done he had noticed that his wings were out. luckily no one had seen him so he cleaned of the blood, his wings went back into him, and he continued to the restaurant.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Shia
    The moment she and her friends entered the orphanage, a little boy flung his arms around her waist, "Shia! You're back!"

"Yup, Timmy! I'm back!" Shia hugged the little kid, and then lifted a plastic bag filled with canned food. "I have so much to tell you! But first, let me and the others prepare dinner, alright? Go call the others."

Timmy nodded in earnest. He found it easier to run in his animal form, so he transformed into a small jackal and his yowls of happiness could be heard throughout the halls. Children, some Immortal, some mortal, peeked out from their windows and under their beds. When they heard Timmy, they hurriedly put on their torn shoes and scurried towards the dining area.

It took a while for them to finish preparing dinner. By then the table had been surrounded with children, all looking up at them expectantly. Some children's feet could not even reach the floor.

"Here we go!" Shia said happily and plopped a big bowl of Spam and potatoes before each of them. Her friends smiled and said nothing as the children wolfed down the food with no heed to manners whatsoever. Shia engaged in an intimate talk with Timmy about how she kicked a soccer ball at the face of a teacher who had insulted her mothers.

When the time came for them to leave - and the children were devastated to see them go - her friend Nate promised they'd be back again soon. Shia saw some of them pressing their faces against the windows. The more they came here, the more it became difficult to leave.

The night was cool and calm. Nate stretched. Ned nonchalantly put his hands in his pockets. The rest commented on the beauty of the night sky. Before they parted ways, Shia smiled and hugged each of them, saying, "Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam"

Ayumi

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Ayumi had collapsed on the floor and was crying helplessly.

"Whatever is the matter, child?" Nani, a rather large yet motherly woman 500 years long dead, suddenly popped out of the ground. Her voice wheezed with long disuse and the considerable deterioration that her throat had gone through. Maggots ate through her clothes and she stank like a garbage truck, but this did not bother Ayumi.

"The-the-the mean boy threw a rock at me! WAAAH! And then he called me a freak!"

"There there." Nani patted her with bone fingers, "Calm down, dearie."

Ayumi only cried louder, "UWAAAAAH!"

A little ten year-old boy popped out of the ground. He looked like he had been hit by a bus - and probably was. He started spouting something in Chinese. Oddly enough, Ayumi understood him and pointed towards the rascal that threw rocks at her.

The Chinese boy immediately ran towards the other boy and kicked him in the-

Well, a scream of undeniable anguish reverberated throughout the neighborhood.

"Look, it's been taken cared of." Nani consoled her, "Will you stop crying now?"

Ayumi sniffled, and nodded.

"Alright! I do hope you take care of yourself, child. And please, don't call us again very soon!" Nani and the boy, whose name was Xiao Hong, disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving Ayumi alone on the street. She picked herself up and timidly made her way back home.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

"An Immortal killing children. Isn't that a little harsh?" Above Robert, fifty or so feet on a legde was Alazus, the insane hunter with a God Complex. Black suit, black hair flowing in the currents of wind that signaled his arrival. A sword in his right and, and a gun in his left. In fact it as pointed diretl at the Immortal. Alazus grinned sadisticly before firing a single shot two feet in front of Robert in an attempt to get his attention. He'd sat back and watched him slaughter humans. Hisanger at this point was at it's limit.

"Your an Immortal. Yet with all your power you can think of nothing more to do then kill children. Your kind are sickening. no wonder I have no trouble killing you off one by one." With a quick leap Alazus somersaulted into the air in perfect form and landed 20 yards in front of Robert path. His sword gleamd in the light and the scent of blood reaked from his clothes. With smirking chuckles Alazus lifted his sword and holtered his gun.
    "Let's see if I'm as easy to kill as defensive children. Robert Takeda.."
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Walking the streets alone was dangerous enough, Asura did not care. He kept wondering around, as if he had no purpose in his life at the moment. A group of people approached him, simple as can be they looked friendly but of course, they had a gun.
    "Alright, this is gonna be easy. Cough up your money, or die a quick death." One of the men said pointing there gun directly at my head. I raise my hands to put them in my pockets to grab my wallet.
    "Ester Shunki" with that all the men near him fell to the ground, guns dropped and he continues to walk on his way.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

OOC: Shall make another post soon with my Hunter character.

A slightly cold burst of wind ruffled Joon's hair breaking his deep train of thought. Looking up it seemed even the sky was being pensive tonight for it sporadically shimmered with its distant stars and pearly gray clouds lazily floated in a carefree manner. Joon knew that not too far from where he was there was a soul that had all of the sudden relinquished it's flickering.

"Another has perished..."

So many things had changed so rapidly over the course of the seventy-five thousand years that Joon had agonizingly lived through. Back then much of the world was still virgin and laid vastly undisturbed by the fickle homo sapiens, who thought that human beings were only those who looked and thought like themselves. Now a days his kind, the Immortals, as the homo sapiens called them were being forced to be on a constant run in fear of being hunted like it was some kind of wild deer game. Suddenly, Joon heard a very faint rustling noise among the vegetation. The only light source that was available was the milky glow from the moon. Looking around the light penetrated Joon's eyes from a forty-five angle revealing a pair of skull in Joon's eyes demonstrating that he was no simple human. Deciding it was best to leave, Joon, quietly gathered his belongings as weapons together and headed toward the town where the fellow Immortal had been murdered.

Upon entering the city Joon felt slightly uneasy...his whole life he had mostly spent alone and seeing so many individuals up and about was not a pleasant thing. For per-cautionary methods Joon put his hoodie up tried not to attract attention to himself, but either way he held onto a pendent in which he had specifically made an alchemical seal should he need to summon the dead. As he passed by an old style Tavern, Joon sensed the presence of another Immortal and so decided to enter. Sitting a few seats away from the other Immortal, a Conjurer, Joon ordered a shot of liquor and a small entree to eat. It had been quite some time since Joon had interacted with another being let alone an Immortal. Joon let out a small sigh of relief...for some reason being next to another Immortal was a soothing thing for Joon.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Sytiuti had entered a town in the middle of nowhere. He was quite sure that there would be no influence of the church there at all, so he entered a public establishment, a tavern. When no one had asked him what was with his eye, he knew this was a "safe" town. "Hey barkeep, can I get a burger and beer?" Sye ordered."Comin' right up."
    Sye had finished his meal, it was around then he sensed a presence of another Immortal. Sye looked around and noticed a Summoner eating a small meal. "It's been a while since I've seen another. You know, you don't have to sit so far away." Sye invited the other Immortal over. If my instincts are right (and they usually are) I can trust this man.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace made no montion as the Bar began to fill. Night was truly rolling on and he was once again thankful that the owner kept the more...disrespectful, patrons out. It meant those in where people like him, wanting quiet and a drink, or groups out for a meal. The warmth and hum of quiet chatter against the TV were quiet homely. Something Jace found he appreciated more when it could be found in this age. His thoughts lingered on the day. At the moment he was unsure as what was the best course of action for himself. A brief flicker of intelligence told him drinking was not the answer. But as always he ignored that tricky bit of truth. Now was a time for mourning, a drink would help with that. A second would encourage it. A third would end it.

With that in mind he walked over to the bar where once again he found another drink waiting. As he handed over the money, leaving the change as a tip, he wondered if he could truly trust the man. Anyone could be on the look out for Immortal, being paid by the church. Jace however had been through that stage of paranoia. It made life hard a bitter. it was best left alone. Jace may not have been a people person, but he could tell when he had met a good, honest person. They were hard to find these days. he could trust this man.

As he sat down he noticed that area near him was more or less empty. Despite the bar filling, a lot of people avoided him. There was just one person, eating a quiet meal on there own. Yet someone recognised them and was calling them over, so they were not truely alone. Jace on the other hand felt a heavy weight for a moment. His appearance put people off him, as they felt staring would be offensive. It was good to avoid detection but sometimes it bothered him. He smiled to himself. That was the drink talking. He had only one need. To restore Immortals and allow them the place in this world that they paid dearly for. A price that kept seeming too high.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I didn't think I'd meet such a beautiful woman like you...I want to know more about you."

Yuri laid on silk bed sheets as a much older man somewhat roughly caressed her hair. Even though the man was speaking in English he had a heavy Russian accent. Slyly smiling Yuri made her move and slowly inched on top of him as her undergarments slightly brushed his chest as she kept constant eye contact with him. She could hear his slightly altered breathing as she could got closer to him. But before he could touch her any further Yuri got up and put her robe on. From the corner of her eyes she could see that he was somewhat frustrated but still kept looking at her lustfully. Yuri walked over to the bathroom that was adjacent to the hotel suite...she lightly brushed her fingers against her own lips refreshing her make up.

Meanwhile as Yuri was away from the room the man hurriedly proceeded to rummage through her purse. He was looking for something he could hold up against her for they both knew that she was in reality just trying to gain some intel about her target and he was trying to maintain out of sight from the Catholic Church. Returning to the bedroom Yuri caught the men in the act...she slightly smirked.

"Just because you want to know more...I hate hasty guys."

Cornered he got up and sat down in the sofa that was next to the bed. Slowly his left hand tried to reach for his bag where he had put his automatic revolver in. In an flash of a second they simultaneously moved...the man pointed the gun at her but Yuri instead swiftly moved and leaned right in front of him. Vaguely smiling Yuri kissed him before leaving the hotel room. After changing clothes and gathering her belongings Yuri looked back devilishly.

"Thank you for the intel..."

As the door clicked the older man collapsed in the sofa as blood slowly trickled out from his mouth. Once more in the streets Yuri took a deep breath after the intel she had gathered she had a more accurate knowledge of where Jace was hiding; which surprisingly was not too far off from where she was. But she would need to be swift if she wanted to set up her Claymore mines in order to set up an ambush.

Meanwhile in the tavern as Joon nibbled on his appetizers noticed that a peculiar man was attempting to his attention. Putting down his food Joon looked at the man and noticed that he had different colored eyes a trademark signature that told him that man was a conjurer, an Immortal. Before he headed over to the man that was calling him, Joon placed a hand on Jace's shoulder hoping he would notice that he was not alone that he had found two of his brothers.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Robert saw the shot, looked up, and saw a man jump in the air and land in front of him. The man had a katana in his hand, Robert Chuckled to himself and wondered how he knew his name. He than said "These are no longer kids but empty shells whom lost their souls." Robert saw a near coming semi and started to back off. He realized the semi was still a ways away from him so he had to stall as long as possible.

"As for that duel perhaps some other time, when you have the dignity to come at me with the only weapons needed by humans, our fists." Robert than leaped onto the Back of the semi. As the semi pulled away, Robert yelled " Farewell my dear hunter, may we meet again in the afterlife." he grinned and proceeded with " Oh wait, the after life is only for those who can die."

Robert wasn't sure if he had a tracker placed on him or if he had been followed so he ditched all of his clothes, git a new suit with hat, and took a path, that no standard human could take, to the next town. But he felt he may not be up against a hunter like the ones before, no this fight was just beginning and it thrilled Robert.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The Kimakura Brothers:

Vince is sitting drinking his tea when Kisuke walks into the room drenched in blood.

Vince-- Ahh Kisuke come any closer to finding out the secret of the immortals or of the where abouts of the monster that killed our family?

Kisuke-- Nope, none at all, but unfortunately his head accidentally imploded on itself

Accidentally?

well, i didn't know my new torture machine did that to people, ha it was pretty cool though. So what do you think we should do with the body?

do what we do it all the bodies, completely obliterate them, and then get ready we gotta go get ourselves a new informant.

After the dastardly event was taken care of, they decided to go out hunting, This is when they saw a man killing some kids, though to most a gruesome act, to the Kimakura Brothers a glorious display. just when they were about to move a different man showed up, this man had a god complex, but nonetheless he too was a hunter, so they decided if he needed help they would help, but until that point they were going to just sit back and watch the show. Unfortunately the immortal decided to fight another day and ran. so the brothers decided to great this man.

when they walked up to the man he looked like a gentleman so Vince decided to ask Hey hows it going, looks like you got your hands filled out with this hunt, want any help?

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Albright Lookingbell sat at the back of a Tavern with a small cup of warm milk before him. His grey hoddy covering his face, with a pair of black glasses further covering his identity. Even behind the glasses he would look up at those entering the small place as if he could really see. So many different sounds and smells echoed from his senses. Liqour, sweat, hatred, fear. So many mixed emotions and ideals in one place. Yes. This is where he would find him.

Standing to his feet the blind Immortal walked causally to the bar were he sat down next to a beast of a man. they looked like polar opposite. Albright smelled of nothingness, dressed like a city-boy. This man next to him was rough. He smelled like outdoors, and above all else he smelled like blood. Just like in his vision.

"Finally I found you. Jace. Did Maria's death really effect you so much?"

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charge = 200%

So lost in his own thoughts, as Jace stared down at drink in his hands, he jumped when a hand came to rest on his shoulder. Such a motion from his blind side would normal be felt before hand, another sign that drinking may not have been a good idea. Only then did he begin to notice the similar pacing of other immortals. As the figure continued on to meet another Jace too notice that that one was an immortal too. Luck blessed him in meeting more kin but now the thought of Karma's revenge lingered on. He made a simple nod to acknowledge the other immortals. He didn't risk open conversation just yet.

"Finally I found you. Jace. Did Maria's death really effect you so much?"

Jace paused a moment. His breath held. He didn't look at the figure yet. Not many people knew his name. Those that were a threat would not waste the time speaking it. They knew how much of a threat he was. That meant it another immortal. He leaned back against his chair and yawned, catching sight of the person next to him. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Placing hands under the table he watched the barmaid walk by before speaking.
    "You would think. After seeing it so many times it would get easier." He shook his head. The barmaid he had just watched returned to collect his glass. He then noticed it was empty. Had he really drank it all already? She looked at the pair of strangers, tilting her head as if to ask what made them sit together. However Jace met her eyes and all of a sudden she jumped a little before hurrying along. Jace continued to talk.
    "But each one is worse than the last. Gravity is but a candle against that bonfire."

He sighed. The drink was getting to him. But he was not done. He stood up a moment. Returning to the bar he collected his third and final drink, as well as one for his new acquaintance. As he sat down next to the other Immortal he slid a slip of paper under the cup for them. It read:

'The hunters that took her life, as well as others, are still in town. We must be careful. We need somewhere safer to talk.'

He continued sipping his drink.
    "Did you come for the funeral? Or is it something else...Mr?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 03-08-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Victoria came to the desert area to find the sand stained with blood. The putrid scent of her failure came to her snout quickly and she shifted back into her regular self. She kicked the sand in anger, cursing slightly under her breath. In all her life, she knew the price of being one of the oldest. Every year, she saw thousands of her brethren die right before her eyes without a single chance of saving them. She was tired of it all but she had to fight. Who else but one of the Hunters' most wanted could lead her people to victory?

While keeping tears from falling from her eyes, Victoria grabbed the single burning portrait of young Maria Juarez. "You were too young, child. Way too young." Her voice solemnly stated. Her fingertips were beginning to burn but she couldn't feel it. She'd experienced a pain that went deeper than physical barriers, something the Hunters always used against her. Blowing the fire off the charred photo, she took out a small book from the rucksack on her back. Inside, she placed it among the old photos, portraits, and paintings she had collected from other fights.

She shifted into her eagle form and flew towards town, trying to blow off the sadness and anger over her repeated failures. She landed at the local tavern and calmly walked in. Her hood shadowed most of her face other than her mouth, making herself practically unrecognizable. The whole place smelled of alcohol and the despaired hopes and dreams of its older tenants. She scowled at the behavior of the younger crowd, all wildly shouting and heckling the workers. She sat down at the bar in hopes of not being approached, ordering a shot of whiskey. "Hey, boys! Look at what we got here." A hand touched her shoulder and promptly plucked her out of her seat. "I highly suggest you take your hand off of me." She said, her hand lightly gripping his wrist.

"What are you gonna' do? Slap us to death?" The young boy asked, pulling her closer. "We could always do that later on." Before he could slide his hand any further than he had started, Victoria flipped the boy over and twisted his arm, breaking it. His friends crowded around him and he yelled out in pain. The patrons and workers began staring in shock before she spoke up. "If anyone else is foolish enough to try me, I'll be trying to enjoy my drink." She said, her eyes sending daggers at the group from under her hood. She sensed her brethren around her and gave a small chuckle. "I'm sure that now these nuisances are out of the way, most of you can too." Hearing a few cheers from the back, she sat down on her stool and took small sips of her drink.

(@Valkarma @Hollow Ichigo @Yuuchun , Y'all need to post.)
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 03-11-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sye had ordered another drink while waiting for the others to come over, but noticed a woman with tattoos sitting pretty close to him. He sensed that she was a very wise Immortal, many years his elder. A young man started harassing her, but Sye knew that she could handle herself well. "Here's your beer sir." The bartender had gotten Sye his beer. "Thanks." While everyone was looking over at scene going on a bit down the bar, Sye chilled his beer even more.

Sye looked back at who he called over and called out again. "Atii, come on, I don't bite or anything." Sye had started joking around with him a bit. Sye had started to move a bit closer to the summoner, which is when he noticed another Conjuror sitting in front of the Summoner. Sye's face was lit up with a big grin. He hadn't seen another Conjuror in decades and was not about to let this chance slip by without talking to another.

(OOC: Atii usually means let's go, but in this context Sye is meaning hurry up.)

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Albright Lookingbell." Albright took his hood off and turned his face toward Jace, if Jace wasn't blind himself he would notice the empty gaze forever locked in Albright eyes. The infinite darkness. Albright slightly leaned back in his chair and waved to the barkeep. She came back and Albright ordered a glass of water. He politely pushed Jace's drink back to him before speaking. "The smell of alcohol dull the senses. In my case I need every sense I have left." He grinned before taking his water and slightly smelling it. The aroma of pure water registered in his mind and he took a sip, the texture was slightly metallic in taste but soothed his body.

"The funeral is far to depressing my friend. It's pain is only magnified when you've seen it replayed over and over again." Albright raised a hand to his blind eyes and covered his face for a moment. His words grew silent and his body still as a vision invaded his mind. Hunters, multiple groups headed for the Tavern. They didn't have time. Albright knew of a place they could retreat. It was his home. Albright shot forth from his car and draw the sword that was hidden in a long wrapped he constantly had slung over his shoulder. A Hunter came into the Tavern wielding a rifle and before the trigger could be pulled Albright was dancing in a shower of blood.

"Run!"

Albright rushed to Jace and despite his size tackled the larger man and flipped him over the bar as a barrage of bullets entered the tavern.

OCC: Thought I'd spice it up. BTW I'm controlling Yushino and Alazus for Blaze till he returns.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charge = 200%

Jace listened carefully as Albright talked. He could tell the moment he revealed his eyes that he was a Seeker. Jace smiled slightly inside. Seekers were always the best Immortals to deal with. They were commonly more level headed and were more useful in days like now where staying out of sight became just a part of life. Jace listened with care. But as he did he caught movement in the corner of his eye. A quick glance revealed a tall, lightly tanned person, dealing with some less then kind people. The motion of her movement almost reminded him of someone he had once know as a child. But that was impossible. She had long since vanished. But then he caught a glance of her eyes. And he knew. No amount of contacts could hide that wit that she had. For a moment he almost felt like he was back in the old days. That illusion was shattered fast.

"Run!"

Albright rushed to Jace and despite his size tackled the larger man and flipped him over the bar as a barrage of bullets entered the tavern.

Jace hit the ground at an uncomfortable angle and it sent a shiver down his spine. He cursed as the bullets began shattering the things around him. He moved quickly in order to get further away from the shooters. Lucky for him his bag was close by and it contained everything. He rested his back against a pillar. As the shots died down, most likely reloading, he felt a stab of guilt for those caught up in this. Maybe it was because too many Immortals had gathered in one place? He cursed again, and glanced around. He could not see the other Immortals and he had lost sight of Albright for the moment. He could just make out a group of hunters with guns by the entrance.
    "I've got no choice have I?" He thought.

Taking in a deep breath he focussed. Entering the trance he had learnt to reduce consumption he let himself become one with his element. A wave of presence swept into him as it always had done. He was prepared. It felt as if he was pressing against all the object around him and they pressed back. He knew they were balanced but he could not help but feel like if he stopped pressing for one moment they would send him flying upwards. Slowly he exhaled. Energy seeped from behind his eye patch. His focus crystal leaked energy into him. With that energy, now he could shift the balance.

Jace breathed in.

Charge = 185%

For one brief moment the laws of the world changed.

Jace put his energy into the forces acting on the hunters. He increased it over four fold. A dark feeling hit the hunters and for a moment there was silence. Then the screams came. There was a horrid sound as leg bone snapped, ribs cracked and bodies impacted the floor. The hunters were slammed into the ground by their new weights mercilessly. Before it could crush them any more it stopped. The energy was gone.

Jace breathed out.

The whole thing felt like it had lasted hours to Jace. But it had been but a few seconds. Jace's breathing increased. It had been a long day and he had been drinking. He then spotted the fire exit by the back. Without hesitating he shouted.
    "The fire exit. Far right of the room. Fasted way out."
    He hoped the others heard him as he made his way there quickly.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sye was about to send out ice barriers to block the bullets, but then felt a different ability. A second later he noticed all the Hunters were on the ground, seriously injured. "Fire exit. Far right of the room. Fastest way out." He had heard the other Conjuror say. If I head for the door, I will only be thinking of myself. I need to help everyone else escape too. Sye had started telling the other patrons where to go if they hadn't heard what the other Conjuror had said.

Once Sye had helped with the evacuations, he helped himself to getting another can of beer and then left. He pocketed the beer when he got outside, he knew that if the cops were coming (and they always come) he would be arrested pretty quickly if he had it open in public. Sye had noticed the elder Immortal walking ahead of him. "Hey! Miss!" Sye started running to catch up to her. When he reached her side he asked "Qannuippi, my name is Sytiuti, and I would like to talk to you about something. But it needs to be private."

(OOC: Qannuippi means: hello, how are you?)

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for such a late response...it's midterm week for me so I am having very little time for anything else but study so here's a short reply ;___;

Joon slightly laughed to himself being a Summoner death meant very little. Death was simply the soul's passage from one world to another and in his case reversion of that natural process dictated by the laws of god himself.

"I am not here for the funeral...death is simply the time of transition into another world. It's a vicious cycle that the soul must endure till it has enough power to break away from the wheel of reincarnation."

Becoming silent once more Joon took a sip of the drink that Jace had just passed to him along with the note. Joon noticed quite a lot of Immortals and others had gathered in the tavern...sighing Joon thought to himself "This place has become a living time bomb now that so many of our kind has gathered along with those pesky pursuers." Calmly setting his drink down again Joon watched the group of vulgar young ins being pitifully beaten into a pulp by a girl that was half their size and outnumbered.

"The generation of today are nothing but empty words and no real substance aren't they my fellow brothers?"

Ever since the day he had learned that his family had been eliminated by their own kind, Joon had grown increasingly disgusted with these beings that had come to be called humans. Meanwhile as Sye moved closer to him Joon felt slightly uncomfortable it had been several years since he actually had real company...usually it was Yuri who "accompanied" him or rather tracked him in the hopes of finding her won pray. But in a flash the tense moment caused by the small skirmish turned quite deadly. From the corner of his eyes he knew a hunter had come and almost instantaneously Joon grabbed the pendant that was in his pockets and activated his powers. Immediately the room dimmed considerably and an ominous feeling as several semi-solid souls emerged from the thin air. Raising his hand Joon commanded the souls to hold down the Hunter till all the Immortals was out of sight from the Hunter.

Soon after Joon swiftly followed the other Immortals to safety as he looked back a giant alchemy circle had enveloped the tavern. He slightly smiled this was now the last legacy of his family that long ago was part of the Joseon dynasty. But now he was the sole survivor of the original clan. Meanwhile Yuri had just entered the town and noticed a faint but unusual white glow coming from the eastern part of the town. Looking upwards Yuri smiled.

"So your here too? It's been so long..."

She continued to walk in the dark empty streets of the town looking for strategic places to install her Claymore bombs. After a few minutes Yuri had finished installing the bombs and headed towards where she had seen Joon's alchemy seal in the hopes of finding other Immortals.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Victoria watched as the hunters fell from his attack. A cocky smirk hit her face and she rose from the bar, walking towards the fire exit. He was here, but how could he be? The Hunters overwhelmed them that day. How could Jace live through that? Her facade diminished quickly and she felt longing. She needed to go to him to wrap her arms around him and tell him how relieved she was to see him alive.

"Qannuippi, my name is Sytiuti, and I would like to talk to you about something. But it needs to be private."

Victoria turned to the man many millennia younger than her and hid her face under her hood quickly. "Inuit? Hmm, first Inuit I've seen in hundreds of years. Ukuqsi, we will talk when we leave but I..." She paused, looking towards her lost friend. "I have some unfinished business I have to attend to." Victoria turned from the younger native and practically sprinted towards Jace. As she neared towards him, she slowed down and smiled slightly, holding back tears. "Is it really you?" She asked, her voice breaking slightly. She stood behind him, everything besides her lips and chin still fairly covered.

"I know we must leave, but please. Just tell me now and I swear to you I will be faster than the bull in the bull runs of Pamplona." She said, lightly touching his shoulder with her hand to turn him around.

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 05:08 PM
    Threads

A snow leopard walked along the forest floor, its footsteps not making a lot of sound. This snow leopard was hungry and had its sight on its prey. A little bit away from her was a family of unsuspecting rabbits hopping around a clearing. There were seven in all including the mother who was laying down as she watched her babies play. As the snow leopard waited, she layed close to the ground trying to blend in more with her surroundings. Though, this was hard to do since she was pure white and the forest around her were varieties of green and color. But, she did her best to hide until she seen her moment to strike. Then her moment to strike came, one of the rabbits had strayed too far from its family. It was closer to her then its family. It wasn't the fattest of the group, but it would have to do. So, she took this time to jump out of her hiding spot and charge at it. As soon as she charged at the rabbit, its mother stood up and the rest of the rabbits, including the one she was going for, started to hop towards safety. This wasn't anything new they always thought they had a chance if they ran. The snow leopard pounced on the rabbit, blocking its escape route and she grabbed it by his neck with her mouth. In her mouth the rabbit was almost completely still except that its ears twitched occasionally. She didn't know if it was in a shocked state or not, but it didn't matter. The snow leopard bit into the rabbit's neck and swung her head to the side to snap its neck. Now with a lifeless rabbit hanging from her mouth, the snow leopard made her way back to her home, if you want to call it that.

The snow leopard walked through the quiet forest. The silence was only broken by the hooting from an owl that sat on a branch in the distance. It watching the forest with its unblinking eyes. She made her way to a small cave where she'd been living for a couple days. Annalise had found the cave unoccupied. She would leave in a couple days. Even though she'd only been there for a couple days, Annalise could already feel herself getting restless. This happened when she was in one place for too long, feeling that if she did she was an easy target. Annalise hated going into towns even more. There were too many people, too many chances to get caught. Anybody could be working for the Church. Though, where she was now, in the the mountains' forests she wasn't completely safe either. There wasn't a completely safe place anymore, not with the hunters around. This is what Annalise did. She stayed in the mountains or in forests, only going into towns when it was necessary. Annalise layed down on the cold floor and started using her claws to skin the rabbit. Over her thousand years of life she'd been called a monster, a demon and many other names. But, she isn't, none of the Immortals are. Annalise continued to skin the rabbit until all the skin was off. She separated the skin from the rabbit and started to eat the meat.

After she finished, Annalise climbed out of the cave and dug a small hole for the bones and organs. She usually did this, not wanting to leave them laying around. That would be a dead giveaway to a hunter or anybody that somebody had been there. And she couldn't risk another encounter with a hunter, not so soon after the last one. Annalise shivered slightly in the cold night air as she thought about her last battle. She had barely escaped and she cursed herself for letting her guard down. This hunter had been old in age, maybe around fifty or sixty. I was careless. I can't afford to be careless anymore. She thought to herself as she looked up into the sky. Annalise sighed heavily and shook her head softly as she felt herself getting dizzy. Crap. She thought and sat down on the forest floor. Annalise took in a deep breath and changed back into her human state. Her head changed first, the snow leopard's white fur becoming long and turning blondish brown. The snow leopard's ears turning to pink human ears. The first time she had shifted, it had freaked her out, but now she was fine about it. All that was left now was the snow leopard's tail that was sticking out of her shorts. It always went from head down to her feet and the tail was the last to go, always. Slowly the tail disappeared and Annalise looked back up into the sky. I'm going to need to go back into the city soon. At this rate, I'm not going to be able to shift. She thought standing up and starting to walk back to the cave. Annalise had a strict diet of rabbits, foxes, fish, berries, anything that the forest provided. But, small creatures like rabbits and foxes weren't high on protein. She'd occasionally catch a bear, but it was always baby bears, not wanting to mess with the adult bears.

Annalise stopped in her tracks when she heard something. It was hard to describe, it was like something she shouldn't have heard. Like something that's on a high frequency that only highly toned ears should hear. Even so, Annalise knew what it was without a shadow of doubt. She didn't know how, but she 'heard' when another Immortal was eliminated. It always came on the wind, a sound that seemed to plunge deep into her heart and chill her to the bone. These hunters... They think they can do whatever they want just because they are connected to the Church. They are the ones that need to be eliminated, not us. Annalise thought angerily as she bawled her hands into fists. It felt like it was near, like a couple towns over. Well, I need to go to a town anyways. I might as well check it out. Annalise thought and started to walk towards the town. As she walked she pulled her hood up, tucking her hair inside it. With her hood up it shadowed her eyes and her nose. The last thing she needed was to be recognized.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charge = 185%

With so much activity more hunters would be on their way quickly. He paused for breath. He was visibly shaking from what was going on. Too much, too fast. The drink didn't help. Yet in all, he would not regret those three drinks. They were his way to mark the passing of kin he couldn't help and his way to always remember. Something he sometimes wished he couldn't do. But other things came first. He had to find a spot to lay low. No. They all had too. There were more Immortals gathered here then there had been in an age. As an Elder it was his responsibility to keep the truth going and ensure other Immortals were safe. Yet part of that was a lie. He had chosen to take up that responsibility. In memory of his brother.

Albright! The name suddenly came back again in the rush of his thoughts. The Seeker would know somewhere. He just had to find him again...

"Is it really you?" She asked, her voice breaking slightly. She stood behind him, everything besides her lips and chin still fairly covered.

"I know we must leave, but please. Just tell me now and I swear to you I will be faster than the bull in the bull runs of Pamplona." She said, lightly touching his shoulder with her hand to turn him around.

He froze. His whole world froze at the single touch. There are somethings you don't forget. Things that you don't want to forget. That voice and that touch were one of those things. He shuddered. He knew he had to turn. To answer her. To help her accept it as he too needed. But he struggled. Him! Jace! The Immortal that had chosen not to hide, but to seek. Who never once settled down. Never once got to know a family, know a love, know true friends; beyond those stolen from his childhood. An Immortal who kept moving, to meet as many of his Kin as possible. To tell them of the world they had. To remind them of the truth. And to help bring about their rise again.

He almost choked on the words.

"Yes."

He turned slowly. His eye met hers. He noticed the strength within them. The same eyes of that girl he had known who would smack him, without holding back, right across the face for playing tricks on her. He noticed the shape of her body and the way she was waiting. She still held herself in the same way she did all those times before. The same way she had when she offered her hand to pick him back up after she knocked him down. She use to smile then though. He could still hear her voice. Commanding but caring towards those she loved. The same kind voice that comforted him during those darkest days.
    The memories made his head spin for a moment.
    She had aged far better then him. Her scars less visible. She also seemed softer, as if time had been kind in the experience it gave her. He realised his breathing had become worse as he stared; he just had to say something more. But he couldn't find the words. Instead he found the pain behind her eyes. The fear that he was just another illusion of time. The same fear he had when he glanced her from across the bar. So instead of speaking he just took a step forward and embraced her. In that moment he chose only to hold her close. Hold her tight and refuse to let the world take her away.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Tessie raised up her hands and sent a lightning bolt into the DuBois family mansion. She watched as it caught fire and steadily began to burn brighter and brighter. Then, she felt it, or rather, she felt its disappearance. Another Immortal's brain synapses, their electrical impulses, had stopped. That made 51 electric forces that had been switched off. She bit her lip. If there was another dead, that meant the Church was somewhere close by.

"You are not alone," she reminded herself. The DuBois family had dissolved into the rest of the world, but they were alive, and just as they could not stay here, she could not either. It was the end of the DuBois family name. Her nieces and nephews and their children would all change their names, take up different trades, and become other people. Because of her, they'd been forced into a life of exile. She turned away the place she'd lived for 82 years, now blazing on the night's horizon, and followed the path to where the prairie became the woods. She looked down the path that lead into dark and uninviting forest. Tessie wanted to look at her home one last time, but she refused herself the glance. What good would it do her? Just more misery. She needed to press on.

In the woods, Tessie heard the sounds of nocturnal animals rustling around her. She thought about her lack of provisions. Luckily, the nearest town from the DuBois family estate was only about twenty-five miles away. If she ran it, she could make it in about five hours. It was impossible for Tessie to run anywhere in the wood's complete darnkess. The dense woodland are blocked out the full moon's silver glow. She could not run, only walk, and even then she tripped over roots and rocks and dents in the road. Tears of pain and frustration blotted her vision. Tessie stood in the road, staring into a true void. Then, the woods echoed with the snap of her fingers. A thin, shimmering bolt of lightning encircled her wrists and feet, and provided her with a good bit of illumination. She knew it was dangerous to travel on open roads this way - almost flaunting her Immortal powers - but she had little choice. There was no other way unless she wanted to wait until dawn to travel, but by then the Churches Hunters would have surely found her. She was still far too close to the estate for comfort.

Tessie whisked her hand and dispersed the lightning bolt for a moment. She then rocked back and forth on her heels to stretch her calf muscles. Tessie pulled and pushed her legs in several directions to warm all of her leg muscles. She snapped her fingers again and the thin strips of lightning encircled her wrists and ankles once more. She sucked in as much air as possible, expanding her lungs to their fullest, then took off, sprinting down the path, lithely dodging roots and uneven pieces of road. She'd been at a full-speed sprint for almost thirty minutes when she passed Annalise. The sight of another person on the road, and knowing that they'd seen her as well, sent Tessie into a flurry of scared confusion. If it was a Hunter, they'd be after her. She stopped dead in her tracks and stood, in the middle of the road, waiting for the person. Briefly, she debated de-illuminating herself, then decided against it. Instead, she pushed more energy from her crystals. The little bands of lightning swelled and got much brighter. If it was a Hunter, there was also no use in running. She have a better chance of living if she killed them first.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information