AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: OCC: Angelik

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: OCC: Angelik

@Hollow Ichigo
    Hope all heals quick mate.
    Once it is over it will be over and you won't have to worry anymore.

However did I read that medal right? 'Impossible Odds Made Unreachable'?
    How do you earn that? Does this mean there is more out there?
    I hope it's not a real Bankai
    (By the way is the power up for Jace or Karn?)

@Esiphas How do you feel about turning 66 into a munitions factory? Grow a few limbs, cut them off yourself. Instant bombs for Jace.
    Plus you regen quick so you won't care.
    Turning your allies into weapons by cutting off their limbs. Seems like the perfect show of D-Mod style Team Work.

@Kenshiro_Blaze
    My prayers are with you mate. Stay strong. And know those here will support as you need it.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Powers-ups go to the Angelik's in Heaven, so Fei, Karn, and Teagan. It kinda happaned to Tenshi already if you remember the whole beam and Tenshi splitting it. Also no Val its not a real bankai just a unknown power rushing into your body. The medal/rewards systems comes from me. Just like the polls we do.in the occ. They are unknown to you all but I make them. Some I just may give because I enjoyed the post, or you won a fight. Talked to someone. This one was set for all those in Heaven. Its a medal for reaching the climax of the battle.

Also poll results:

Mosting interesting ability? Jace by a land slide. You may upgrade Jace, his abilities or even add those Dolls he uses. Welcome to Distral Maximum.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-27-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

@Valkarma

Oooh, Thats an Interestong Idea. Though if Ichigo replys to the PM i send him with a yes, Then I'm gonna say no. If he says No, I'll say yes. More on this later...

p.s, the reason i'm sending it to @Hollow Ichigo is because he is the Co-Gm and i havent seen Kenshiro around in ages.)

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Um with the upgrades I have a question. You said in the sign ups that we must build our characters' powers in stages meaning as the story progresses the power would increase. So does that mean that we can move on to the next stage of the power like for example Jin would be able to use his Wind Armor or do these upgrades overall increase the ceiling capacity of his powers?
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Hollow Ichigo
    Woo

Thank you everyone that though Jace's ability was cool. I'll make sure he kills you guy last

Lets see. I'll post what I want here and if you approve I'll add it to my Character sheet. Is that ok?

Jace - Increase number of lines/strings/vectors to 20 and increase the distance slightly.
    Oh and now the flames on his head now have a pair of arms, made out of the same flames, in addition to it's normal smiling face.
    The arms are for Aesthetics purposes mainly.
    (Hope that's ok. The dolls don't seem to have much of a link to Distral Maximum. Save them for if I get another prize)

Karn - TBA
    Seriously. Beyond being able to summon more eyes I am not sure what to give him.
    I'm open to suggestions from anyone.

EVERYONE!: What would be a cool upgrade for Karn?

@Esiphas
    That's ok mate. If you got others plans roll with them. We can do it later in the RP.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Questions. Woo.
    Yuuchun its up to you. Upgrade to his next level or increase the range of his current abilities. Free reign.

Valkarma thats perfectly fine in terms of Jace.

Karn was a character I wanted to make. Shot lazors from the eyes. I know you can think of a way to make that work. Or maybe they can reflect the energy from his shots allowing him to fire from almost any angle?

Espihas im looking over your pm now ill send my reply.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess I will upgrade to the next level....
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thinking About it, Ill probably let Jace use bits of 66 either way. But if i get a yes, Dont get too used to it XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Woooooo. New Poll Idea.

What upgrade should Karn recieve.

Double Poll

Which two character would make the best couple, both in and outside of battle AND WHY?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well~ Karn seems to be a very stealth oriented character so maybe the data the eyes receive can be easily transmissible to anyone Karn wishes. Or they can act as messengers between Karn and his allies over long long distances.

Erm couple wise...lol I have something in my mind which involves two of my characters but I don't want to spoil things. This is some what hard because it seems none of the other characters have a legit romance going on between them at least not a two way romance. I guess Ariya and Soma because they are the only characters to really have a "romantic" relationship...but Ariya seems to look at Soma as more of a cute thing than a love partner.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Hollow Ichigo
    Awesome. Upgrade shall be along soon.

Cool my Karn is a poll.
    Most popular idea wins.

As for the couple one:

Tenshi and... himself. Only joking, (but seriously I bet he has a lot of mirrors)

It is difficult.
    No idea since a lot of characters are very independent.

12. Likes Moonlit Butterfly liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

My characters, Wakahisa and Johnson.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Valkarma lol your right! Blaze described Tenshi's room to me and it's a white room surrounded in mirrors. He said its to show how he's always wondering who and what he truly is.

Poll answer: I personality believe the best couple is Jin(Yuuchun), and Akira. Not just cause Jin could make Akira's attack like super awesome but because in a way they are a lot alike.

Remember everyone this couple's poll isnt just about love or battle skills. Its everything, even down to the bio/ personality/appearance. Its overall.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

In a battle? ^^ and Jace are a tempting choice, not because of love but because a many mouthed dragon who spawns limbs taht his rder turns into bombs? It screams- ''Badass''.

If i have to include love, Probably Soma and Ariya.

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 05:08 PM
    Threads

@Hollow Ichigo I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope the PT is going well and please don't push yourself too hard. its important you get better at your own pace. You're in my thoughts and prayers,

@Kenshiro_Blaze I'm sorry everything seemed to hit the fan at the same time. I hope you're doing all right. A death of a family member is never easy and neither is a sick member. You're i my thoughts and prayers as well.

Medal: 'Impossible Odds Made Unreachable'. Thank you very much HI. ^^

For the poll questions... I haven't the foggiest, I'm not good at making powers so I'll be of no help. I'm terribly sorry. *Bows* And for the romance. I don't think anybody really has that connection or so. One-sided maybe with Soma and Ariya.

And Jace....Hmmm. I don't think he could actually have a relationship, he seems really arrogant to me. like he wouldn't think anybody is up to his standards. ...I'm sorry, that sounded mean...
    ~ Remember to love with all your heart ~

~ Live the way you want to live, not the way others want you to. ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can umderstand what youean @Moonlit Butterfly . You did however earn another medal. It's the 'Never forget your Comrades' medal for tending to Karn. Of u cant think of any added abilties you could easily upgrade your weapon. Remember, an Angelik's weapon is augment by their abilties when in Astral form. Hatespawn earned a medal as well for Johnny.

'Not taken seriously' So upgrades..woot

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Even when analyzing outside of romantic relationships most characters don't seem to have a good chemistry...at least in my opinion. But that might have to do with each player's skills to portray their character's persona.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree Yuuchun. A character can have the moat awesome of abilities and background but its worthless unleass the PLAYER can activly protray them as that force of nature.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Alright thanks for the medal...
    After thinking it over I honestly have so many but cant really think of a good one for now...

So you guys have any ideas for Johnny?
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 03-30-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let me explain something about this type of medal before you start please.

*Attention*

Hatespawn has landed on what I'm callin 'Synergy'. I don't like things to move to slow and to fast but this is a bonus stage. These rewards are given through in game decisions and personality 'switchs' in a sense. This one however is 'special' I believe to Johnny and would serve him well.

'Not Taken Seriously' is a Synergy token tasked with giving the player one of three choices that can lead to your character turning into or learning something NO other player will know. It is a private information pass that the player and GM only know about. They can be game changing. As you all see so far minor upgrades are given. But Angelik is a mass of destruction and fast-paced acting. Your choices are.........

1: Shinto: 'Way of the Gods'

2: Sikaran: 'Way of the Wise'

3: Arashimaru: 'Way of the Wind'

Make the choice....

I'm sure questions as to how one gains these upgrades may be on your minds. Ask away. If not I have to send hatespawn something if he wants to even use this token. His choice. I think it's fun and like trying new stuff. Might as well try it with a group of fun peoples. But now I must make a massive amount of posts and I'm mad that I got so far behind. Starting with the longest and working my way to current. Or random. Whatever...

Oh upgrades can be saved. I keep count but also you should to. All I'm saying. Oh and be warned. Not all tokens are good tokens starting to day. Seeing as things change for here on in.

I'm loving the teamwork and thank Hatespawn for letting Johnny be the punhcing bag. This gets good.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh cool! I never thought of this, it's a really good idea actually along with the polls. Haha, well then. From what I understood it's private between the user and GM so I don't know if you want me to PM it to you or post it here but hey i'm gonna shoot you a PM about it.

Haha, just know i'm going to use it this time around just because Johnny is so under powered right now.
    So expect a pm but dont expect a response until im off work or tomorrow.

Thanks ^^
    ----------------------------------
    New post
    ------------------------------------
    So no new post from me until this pirate talk is over, sorry.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 04-01-2012 at 05:02 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post my friends. Post I tell you.

Please...

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was waiting for more posts so I had something more substantial to respond to but I guess I shall compose my post now.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Waiting for @Hate Spawn and @Esiphas to make their posts...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah sorry about that. I don't post when ever it's that pirate talk thing. It messes with my head a bunch and all that other junk.

Basically it's to hard to read and understand so I skip it!

Expect a post shortly.

Oh um. I was thinking of creating (2) new characters >.>

One D-Mod and One Angelik (to keep it even) but er, I wanted people's options first XD
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 04-02-2012 at 09:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information