AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Angelik

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Angelik

*deleted post*
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 05-10-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: I'm slowly trying to catch up in every RPG I'm in so bare with me, please. >.<

As Luxes sword went to slit her throat, Anja quickly bent backwards. She sat the kick following suit so as she bent, she dropped her staff and caught the woman's leg. It caused her to slide a tad, but she's faced, physically, much stronger opponents. Without even a blink, she smacked a hand on Luxes' knee and pushed down while her other hand pushed her ankle up. Hard. Anja knew from past experience that a few broken bones for a D-Mod wasn't irreparable or life-changing by any means, but it still hurt like Hell.

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 05:08 PM
    Threads

OCC: I'm so sorry you guys. I've been sick the last couple days. But I'm back now. Sorry again.

Teagan was lost in thought as she walked beside Karn. She stared at the ground not noticing what was going on with Karn. It wasn't that she was self centered as normally she'd notice and ask about it but right now she felt like she was all by herself. What was going on with this? Why did the nightmare come back randomly and why were the 'episodes' happening again? They were always random, at least to her, but they were never that far between two of them.

Teagan was pushed out of her thoughts when she felt Karn nudge her. She looked over at him. "Hey what's up?" He smiled for her, "Sorry about before." He said sincerely. "But it got a cute look out of you." He said light heartedly. Teagan couldn't help but blush a little at his cute look comment. She quickly looked down again making her hair cover her face again so Karn couldn't see the blush. "Don't be sorry. You made me laugh. Thank you Karn." She said softly still not looking at him.

She still seemed down. "Hey. You sure your ok? Your looking a little out of it." Teagan bit her lip hard and reached over taking his hand before looking over at him. She glanced ahead of them to make sure they were still out of earshot and then looked back at Karn. "Karn...Can I trust you?" She whispered softly looking up at him. Teagan still didn't know that he had been awake when 'she' had attacked the nurse. That's when Teagan noticed the lines on his face. Teagan absentmindedly reached up with her other hand and touched one of the lines. It felt like it was actually part of his skin. Like it was a black bump in his skin.
    ~ Remember to love with all your heart ~

~ Live the way you want to live, not the way others want you to. ~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

As Jace sat in his room mentally breaking down a figured stepped up beside him and chuckled. A recognizable voice whispered out, it belong to Cauis. "How you have fallen Dear Jace. It's hard seeing a once great man belittling him so. How sad indeed." He stood near the mirror and shook his masked head, katana still in hand. "What if I told you I could help you get what you wanted most. Would you become loyal to me and follow me into battle? Or you could continue to bask in the afterglow of depression, your choice."

Jace lifted his head. Slowly. He then methodically sat himself up. He leaned back against the wall. Had anyone known him a long time, which no one had, they may have noticed the oddness in his movements. Things ever so slightly out of place. In a very defensive position. His weight was shifted in a strange way. He took his time standing as well. Then he closed the wardrobe. Made no other motions and just left the room.

It didn't take Jace long to make it to the hanger. There was a brief problem when someone tried to stop him. That problem didn't stick around. Jace inspected what was around. A few crates. A few barrels. Even one or two heavy lifting machines. They felt the most out of place on a ship filled with demons...Yes, Jace decided they no longer deserved to be called anything but demons.
    "So how long will I have to wait this time?" He thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karn was quickly beginning to enjoy getting lost in this little world him and Teagan had created. The little snips between them both left a smile on their faces and it gave him something to think about that wasn't the norm. He liked that, considering his normal thoughts were of only two extremes. Either his normal self, thinking about what would be fun to do next. Or his hard thinking self, that was thankfully less common. Always making a judgement or calculation through his Angelik powers. And not doing anything that wasn't close to certain. He found it a little freaky to remember about.

"Karn...Can I trust you?"

"Trust me? Can you trust me?" Karn could feel a joke coming, and hoping for another smile followed through with it. "Well there was that one time I used my powers too..."

Teagan absentmindedly reached up with her other hand and touched one of the lines.

Karn suddenly jump backwards. He knocked over a trolley in the corridor and began to fumble around as his balance went straight out of the window. He slipped on his own foot and knocked over a few more things that then clattered across the floor. Finally he hit a wall, almost got his balance back, and then the board he had grabbed began to shake and he pushed himself off it before it could fall. This caused him to re-collide with the earlier trolley, trip over the stuff he had spilled this time and finally land face first onto the floor. There was a moment where the only noise was by the spinning of a metal lid. Then as it stopped a few mumbled words came out from his mouth.
    "Floor looks clean."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Teagan gasped when Karn jumped back and knocked over a trolley. Why had he acted so oddly though? She'd only touched his cheek, which looking back now she understood that she probably shouldn't have. Everybody had their own personal space and she invaded his. Teagan bit her lip hard and looked down at the floor again which caused her hair to fall in front of her face.

Teagan waited until everything settled down before she looked up again. Karn sure had made a mess of the hallway. Teagan bit her lip softly as she stepped forward and leaned over offering him her hand to help him get up. "I'm sorry." She said shily as she helped him to his feet and then quickly pulled her hands away as a light blush appeared on her face. To try and hide the blush Teagan started picking up the things that had fallen to the ground only seconds before. Teagan decided it was best to leave him alone and see where they were being taken to.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn was beginning to get his senses back, his cough now following it, and he understood how close he had been then. This was not something he felt like repeating. Now his chest was burning up again and his head was following suit. Teagan surprising helped him up. He was sure she would have bolted, given how quiet she had been so far. Karn smiled at her best he could. He was feeling a little out of place now. Way to go him.

"I'm sorry." She said shily as she helped him to his feet...
    Teagan decided it was best to leave him alone and see where they were being taken to.

"Oh, wait." He moved up next to her. He scratched at the back of his head. "Sorry about that. It wasn't because of you. Well technically it was. Well no. But you see. There is this thing..." Karn stopped. Shook his head hard and gave himself a quick slap on the cheek.
    "Listen." He leaned down and held onto her hand gently to stop her from picking up more things. He brushed some of the hair out of her eyes so she could see him. "These lines on my body. They are like extra circuits attached to my brain." He ran one of his own fingers along one on his hand. "They help me process and use all the information that my eyes collect without hampering my own brain power."
    "Imagine being able to see in all directions. How you known which way you were going to be walking? How would you know what was up and down? The amount of time and effort you would have to put into something as simple and raising your arm would be huge. They help stop this." He then guided her hand slowly back to the lines. He smiled at her as he softly pressed her finger against his cheek, as she had done before.
    "Because they are like circuits electric has an effect on them." He ran her finger down the line and then guided it away. He didn't let go of her hand though. He looked into her eyes to make sure she was still listening. "When you touched me I wasn't expecting it, so I jumped a little. As anyone would. But there must have been some static electric on your hands. So when you touched me it went into the lines and that jump got." He thought about it for a second. "It got 'upgraded' to a leap. And then I got a good old sharp sting to my brain from the impulse it wasn't expecting." He tapped his head. "But don't worry. It's had worse." He smiled, but inside he could remember the last time he had been electrocuted, during some tests. He was lucky then as well.
    But he pushed those thoughts aside.
    "So hey." He gave her hand a light squeeze. "Don't go all distant on me already. It couldn't be helped." He wanted to cheer her up. "Any chance I can see that smile again or do I got to do something cheeky again. 'Cos you know..." His grin showed itself, and he bit his tongue as he smiled. "That hospital dress shows off some nice leg." He gave a small laugh in an attempt to help her smile again.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh, wait." He moved up next to her. He scratched at the back of his head. "Sorry about that. It wasn't because of you. Well technically it was. Well no. But you see. There is this thing..." Karn stopped. Shook his head hard and gave himself a quick slap on the cheek.
    "Listen." He leaned down and held onto her hand gently to stop her from picking up more things. He brushed some of the hair out of her eyes so she could see him.

Teagan bit back a gasp when her hand was grabbed. She'd been picking up the lid and when her hand was grabbed it caused her to let go of it making it collide with the floor again. Teagan looked up at him silently as she wondered about what he would do. Karn didn't seem like the type to take advantage of people but she'd never actually worked closely to him as he was usually ahead of them or behind them. Even so she'd go down fighting. Teagan pushed the thoughts away. She was sure it was a surprise when she touched him but for him to leap back...

"These lines on my body. They are like extra circuits attached to my brain." He ran one of his own fingers along one on his hand. "They help me process and use all the information that my eyes collect without hampering my own brain power."
    "Imagine being able to see in all directions. How you known which way you were going to be walking? How would you know what was up and down? The amount of time and effort you would have to put into something as simple and raising your arm would be huge. They help stop this." He then guided her hand slowly back to the lines. He smiled at her as he softly pressed her finger against his cheek, as she had done before.
    "Because they are like circuits electric has an effect on them." He ran her finger down the line and then guided it away. He didn't let go of her hand though. He looked into her eyes to make sure she was still listening. "When you touched me I wasn't expecting it, so I jumped a little. As anyone would. But there must have been some static electric on your hands. So when you touched me it went into the lines and that jump got." He thought about it for a second. "It got 'upgraded' to a leap. And then I got a good old sharp sting to my brain from the impulse it wasn't expecting." He tapped his head. "But don't worry. It's had worse." He smiled, but inside he could remember the last time he had been electrocuted, during some tests. He was lucky then as well.

Goosebumps ran up Teagan's arms when she felt him move her hand up to his cheek and all she could do was stare up at him like an idiot. Teagan swallowed as she watched him and felt her finger rub against one of the lines on his face. Those lines did all that? It sounded so complex and ultimately dangerous. What if something happened? Anything involving a person's brain was extremely dangerous. Could something happen to make him brain dead? No, Teagan didn't want to think about that. That would be horrible. Teagan pushed those thoughts away and concentrated on the line on his cheek. She watched as her finger was led down it and even after her finger was stopped she followed the line with her eyes. It went down his neck until it went to his chest which was covered by his shirt.

"So hey." He gave her hand a light squeeze. "Don't go all distant on me already. It couldn't be helped." He wanted to cheer her up. "Any chance I can see that smile again or do I got to do something cheeky again. 'Cos you know..." His grin showed itself, and he bit his tongue as he smiled. "That hospital dress shows off some nice leg." He gave a small laugh in an attempt to help her smile again.

Feeling Karn squeeze her hand gently pulled her out of her thoughts and she blushed when she realized where her thoughts had been. She quickly looked up at his face. Teagan bit her lip softly to keep down a laugh but it came anyways. "Oh? And what cheeky thing are you thinking about doing now?" Teagan asked stepping forward so they were closer now. She had to look up to look in his face because Karn was slightly taller then she. Teagan looked down at her leg. She turned it slightly trying to act innocent. "You think so? You don't think these shorts are too short do you? Do they show too much?" She asked innocently.
    Last edited by Moonlit Butterfly; 05-10-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I don't see a recent post from Hollow so like, I'm just going to make my post a little longer from last time. Maybe make it easier to make a post, so ignore my last post please.

IC:
    Johnny growled under his breath at Caius, he was getting annoyed as he waved like he was unhittable, like he was a god, this did nothing but make Johnny very annoyed. He took in a breath and smiled as he watched Caius get impaled, sadly though it was not his demise.

Johnny could feel the stress going to his head, he was getting light headed as he watched Caius jump from shard to shard as if it was nothing. He watched Caius make a reckless jump towards Johnny, while his blade was attacking Caius had many openings with Johnny still on the ground.

"A jumping downwards swing leaves you open in four places." All Johnny did was dodge and did a series of moves that was taught to him by his father during the times when he was considered insane. Caius landed missing Johnny completely and Johnny stepped behind him and in a swift movement did a sweep at Caius's legs.

Only read... if it lands contact:
    Before Caius could hit the ground Johnny threw a wave up into his back, he then kicked Caius in the head causing him to flip forward, while still falling and swung a wave in a downwards motion, which in turn would collide with his body cutting him in half if it landed. He then pointed his sword at Caius's throat to make sure he was unable to move again.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Teagan asked stepping forward so they were closer now. She had to look up to look in his face because Karn was slightly taller then she. Teagan looked down at her leg. She turned it slightly trying to act innocent. "You think so? You don't think these shorts are too short do you? Do they show too much?" She asked innocently.

Karn held back a giggle as Teagan played along. He was happy to see her smiling again, and she did have such a cute smile. He knew she was teasing him now. Well he could play along just as easy. More so to keep her happy.
    He called back one of his eyes and as Teagan innocently asked him a question, he took step back from her. Then he began pacing around her clockwise. He put his hand on his chin as if thinking. The eye then appeared next to him and moved anti-clockwise, inspecting her as well. He gave a few approving noises and the smile on his face grew.
    "Oh yes I understand now." He nodded his head. "Yes it is very clear." He suddenly stopped in front of her, gliding slowly closer to her. The other eye bounced up and down before flying off somewhere.
    He was very close to her now and as he looked down at her he could see her blushing and smiling. He realised then how much she had being doing that and how much he had enjoyed seeing it. It brought one of those natural smiles to his face, the kind you get when truly happy.
    "Oh Teagan." He whispered. "Your pretty regardless of what you wear. But I think you have been near me too long. It's starting to infect your brain, making you say crazy things. Good thing we are in a hospital eh?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 05-12-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yes a good thing it is." Lasconni stepped between the two and frowned heavily. "Now come." Touching a blank wall a door opened. They entered and after what seemed to be ages of downward decent they arrived in a medical labortory. Tenshi lay on a bed in the center of the room, hooked every which kinda way to medical machines. Lasconni stepped to the bed a ran her hand over his shirtless chest, she stopped at his gapping wound and bit her lip.

"Tenshi is not an Angelik nor human. He's...something more."

Cauis watched Jace leave and smiled under his mask before looking at his wrsit as though a watch was on it. "My times up. Damn." As Johnny's wave split Cauis another stepped out of the darkness. "Finally. Your getting the picture now. Sorry for the tricks I needed to test you. Now you can ascend."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Johnny smiled and laughed as he watched Caius get cut down to size, that is until he looked up again and he was standing there. You could almost see a vein pop in Johnny's neck, which did not happen because he was slowly calming down. When Caius spoke Johnny lowed his sword for just a moment, he knew something was up, he knew Caius was up to something but seeing how this was just a test ticked him off.

He disabled his Distral Form and looked at Caius, his blood stained shirt from his earlier battles and ripped and blooded pants and shoes, not to mention the hair, was starting to dry up and annoy him of course, everything did unless he did not want it to.

"A test. That's all this was? Well, still, entertaining as it is thanks for the few new techniques to use, make sure and use a few in our next few battles. However I think I'm done here. What do you mean I can ascend now?"
    Johnny's face was no longer a fire red from anger or frustration, instead he looked normal, besides the hair, and clothing.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Waiting for @espi has @Shobu ~ @Light Buster @Yuuchun

On the Tempest the Angelik's were being escorted to a conference room. On the way they were being debriefed on the siruation in Heaven.

"At fourteen-hundred hours Heaven was breached at the fourth Hyrenma Gate, the numbers were estimated to be around fifty. In less than one twenty minutes there were over 1000."

A set of doors opened amd they were greeted by the faces of Karn, Teagen and Lasconni. Jin was no where to be found as were Anja and Akira, whom were still on the battlefield. Lasconni took over as the officer left the room. The picture then included Tenshi. The Commander on a bed, blood covering his frame. His crimson spiked hair appeared as live as the blood itself.

"Tenshi is...not well. You all will be debriefed again with me here and now. As well as given medical attention." The floor under Jin, Johnson amd his consort, opened slowly and from it three cups. Lasconni turned to Teagan and lifted a cup. Not offering one to Karn. Why was that? Though making eye contact with Teagen she spoke to them all. "This is apart of your training. Youth is nothing new to any of you. If it was you wouldn't be here let alone alive." She grinned to herself. "This is a new by-product crafted directly for Angelik's. It stimulates the nerves and organs by that handle healing and cell reproductions." Lasconni shook her head slightly. "We lost today and Ariya's location is now unknown to us. This is no game. Karn you and the forces here in Heaven had unnaturally high energy levels spiking. What happened?"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

66 Sat down as Caius stopped attacking. " Is that it then... Caius?" He asked, His form taking on somthing akin to a serpent tailed Chimera, Larger than most bears and wingless, but made from flesh and mouths, as normal. "And Acendance... what do you mean by that? Acendings something normally done bu angels and the just. so what are you planning Exactly?" He felt another rush of pain as another memory flashed through him.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Caius sighed before his katana disappeared into his sleeve. Taking.hia.open palms he lifted them and stared at the roof. "Why is the sky blue in the morning yet in the evening its painted red?" Caius shook his head slightly. "Because only in the evening does the world inform you of the constant bloodshed being reaped." He began walking, slowly circling 66, Johnny, and Soma whom had been quiet and unmoving for sometime. "This is but one lie the world holds. By ascending you gain the knowledge needed to see through all lies." Caius halted and looked at the three. "Do you accept?"

luxes cried out as bones were broken. Falling to the ground Luxes rolled awat from Anja, still gripping her blade. "Damn you Angelik rat." Before she could transform a mob of D-Mods rushed Anja. They were frozen solid in leas then a half second. Akira stood behind Anja with both sworda drawn and in the underhand. He nodded at Anja then signalled her that it was time to retreat. Things were not good.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 growled. "Alright. Ill take your offer Caius. But im warning you. If this is a trick, Ill devour you where ypu stand. Itll ne over quick... but who knows. Maybe youl be reborn in the oblivion that is my stomach." He bared his teeth at Caius, the remains of his lst meal still sticking to his mouth. A stand of hair, scrap of cloth, a delicate figerbone. Not much, but enough to make any normal man vomit. "Were understood, I hope."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Johnny looked at Caius, then to the ground then back at Caius, then to the ceiling, then to the left, right, he looked at 66 and Soma then to the ground and at Caius again.

He tried to absorb what was being told to him.
    "Hell sounds good to me. I don't see what could possibly go wrong." He said the last bit sarcastically but otherwise meant the first thing he said about accepting it.

------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: I hope you mean the other Jin because my Jin is aboard the Tempest.
    IC:
    "At fourteen-hundred hours Heaven was breached at the fourth Hyrenma Gate, the numbers were estimated to be around fifty. In less than one twenty minutes there were over 1000."

A set of doors opened and they were greeted by the faces of three unfamiliar people. Lasconni took over as the officer left the room. The picture then included Tenshi. The Commander on a bed, blood covering his frame. His crimson spiked hair appeared as live as the blood itself.

"Tenshi is...not well. You all will be debriefed again with me here and now. As well as given medical attention." Said the new commander whose name was still unknown to Jin, same with the other three of them, it just seemed to be a little off suddenly.

The floor under Jin, Johnson and his consort, opened slowly and from it three cups. Lasconni turned to one of the people and lifted a cup. Not offering one to to the other. Jin almost spoke out of turn about it, for some reason he kept getting bad feelings about this guy.

Though making eye contact with Teagen she spoke to them all. "This is apart of your training. Youth is nothing new to any of you. If it was you wouldn't be here let alone alive." She grinned to herself.
    and Jin thought to him self 'Smart-donkey' He did not really like her, it actually kinda pissed him off a little bit.

"This is a new by-product crafted directly for Angelik's. It stimulates the nerves and organs by that handle healing and cell reproductions." Lasconni shook her head slightly. "We lost today and Ariya's location is now unknown to us. This is no game. Karn you and the forces here in Heaven had unnaturally high energy levels spiking. What happened?"

He waited until she was done talking and looked over to the person he was talking to, he called him Karn, guess that was his name after all.

Jin, wanted to know everything about these people, he already gathered enough data about Johnson and Wakahisa. Jin bit his own lip so he did not speak out of turn, he and the other two had stopped any advancements of any other better trained soldiers. They won something, but lost others. Jin looked at the cup not saying a word, he was still rather sore and his arms were not in the best of shape still, maybe it would help.

Jin had questions about this drug 'What are the long term side effects? Abnormally slow healing later on? What about short term side effects? Would it make he nauseous or vomit?' Jin hesistated to touch let alone talk or say anything... at that time.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Athena burst into theroom with all the Angelik. "Sorry Im late!" She stopped, catching her breath. "I heard... most of.... the last.... bit. Please... Continue." She gave a slight cough, then she stood up, Uncomfortably aware of the eyes upon her. Dhe bowed her head submissively, showing her apologies again.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Moonlit Butterfly @Light Buster @Valkarma @Shobu ~

Cauis nodded as the two acceptes. Lifting his hand thw glow began to glow a bright green before energy began flowing from Cauis's body. That energy wrapped around 66 completing hia bons with Syke. This took physical form as a shadow like aura took hold of him. On the other hand.Johnny's blade bwgan ringing dimly and soon that black energy he fired grew up his arm and formed a large pinwheel. Cauis looked to Soma whom stood quiet as nothing overtook him. "The shadows are youra to command 66, Johnny call your bladea name and see that bladea try form, thw pinwheel on your back acts as a sensory radar. It will alway you to sense Astral energy and should give you bettee control of Muramasa." Stepping back a legion of Ariya's mindless D-Mods entered and rushed the three D-Mod's, 13 at Johnny, 4 the size of 66 rushed down the monsterous shadow, 13 at Soma. Caius watched with interest. "Show me your power."

Lasconni moticed another enter and sighed outloud. "One for you my dear. Tardiness is unacceptable."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 laughed as the creatures charged him. ''Shadows, eh? How... Fitting.'' Immediately, he swelled up, becoming a wall of flesh, casting a long shadow over the enemys charging him. Then, from the ground, blades of shadow erupted all over the shadow he cast. Shrinking down again, the baldes faded, the mindless ones dropping down, all with dismembered limbs and scattered guts, large blade wounds and horrific gashes. Each of the things shadows latched onto them, and caius heard bones snapping, a horrible, beautiful symphony, all the while acompanied by thousands of laughing voices as 66 laughed away.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Johnny activated his Distral, he felt more confidence. He smiled as he called his blade Muramasa he liked the ring to it. He closed his eyes and he let his energy flow through him, breathed in deeply once then out. Right before one of the thirteen hit him the blade came only centimeters from his face. He moved his neck to the left, causing the blade to miss him but sent his own blade through the stomach of the other one. He swung his blade upwards cutting the stupid D-mod straight in half up.

"Don't tell me this is all you have for me. Only 12 of these things, I at least want a challenge." Three of them charged at him and he kicked the one in the middle upwards his blade collided with a blade of one of the other and his hand redirected the third sword cutting it slightly.

The one in the middle was stabbed by both swords while he dropped his own. The blades that entered the middle one also hit both of the other ones in the head causing them to fall. Johnny opened his eyes and smiled at Caius, with wide eyes.

Johnny licked his lips where some blood had splashed on his face. He looked away from the blood he himself had caused. Two more charged him, Johnny sliced releasing a wave of black and white at both of them, one blocked just barley while the other one was cut directly in half. Johnny then ran up to the one that had survived that basic attack. The fought with there blades for several minutes, just the two of them however Johnny was better and at the slightest opening Johnny easily decapitated the stupid D-mod with one swift swing of the sword.

He was then surrounded by the few remaining, they all charged him at once and dog piled him there swords went for Johnny but he closed his eyes and using a formation of tricks and dodges he dodged every single blow, he did a hand stand with one hand and spun as he came back down kicking all of them in the face. Then landing he kept spinning causing them to trip and sent a circle wave of black and white energy into all of them, thus removing the rest of them from his site.

Johnny opened his eyes and smiled. "This is interesting. I like it. I can't wait to become the new god of this world."

------------------------------------------
    Jin looked at the person who had came a little late. Not a big deal, she did not really miss anything important Jin thought to himself.
    Jin looked at her and was going to speak up before Lasconni talked after a sigh. He kept his mouth shut for the most part, he did not really know many of these people and just wanted to get along... for now.

"Excuse me." Jin spoke up to take all the attention off of the girl (Athena)
    "I believe you were telling us something about this medicine for us." Jin tried to get back onto what the original topic was about, then moved his hand to let Athena know it was okay to come and stand but quietly and listen for now.

"Please go on."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Athena nodded, and silently shuffled next to Jin. She wasn't paticularily worried, Jin had taken the attention of the others off her, So she began to listen intently to what was being said. Jin had said medicine. She didn't know what that meant, but she was sure that it would be explained.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Wakahisa and Johnson noted the new girl who entered the room and move next to Jin quietly known as Athena. They both wondered if she still wanted to kill 66 badly because they both encountered him with Jin so she might ask them for information on him should she ask them. They both remained quiet throughout the briefing with Wakahisa behind Johnson.

OOC: Time for some catching up.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Teagan held in a laugh as Karn circled around her. What was with him? Was being goofy in his blood, something that came natural to him? It seemed to be that way as he even acted like it in battle. His next words pulled her out of her thoughts and she smiled softly. "Well I'm glad you approve." She said with a mock bow. But before she could say anything else Lasconni stepped in between them with a frown on her face. It seemed she didn't like what had been going on. But hadn't she been farther away from them? Was she that quick that neither of them noticed or had it been because they had been distracted? Nonetheless, Teagan shut her mouth and her smile disappeared slowly. She didn't want to annoy the woman any farther as she seemed to be the very definition of serious. No wonder Karn didn't get along with her. They are polar opposites.

Teagan silently followed Lasconni down the hallway while keeping her balance with ease. She wasn't expecting what she seen in the room. She wasn't sure what she'd find but seeing their commander laying in the bed hooked up to various machines was heart breaking. Sure sometimes he took things to extremes but it was always for other people. Tenshi never became too friendly with any of the Angeliks but he was a great leader.

"Tenshi-Sama." Teagan said softly as she looked over at him but she didn't move any closer to the bed. She didn't have any tme to ask Lasconni what she meant when she said he wasn't an angelik nor was he human because doors opened showing them a conference room onboard the Tempest. All the Angeliks, besides a couple, were standing there but Teagan only knew a few of them as she mostly kept to herself. Especially since the nightmare had started coming back... Teagan pushed it out of her mind and listened as Lasconni addressed them all.

Lasconni turned to Teagan and lifted a cup. Not offering on to Karn. Why was that? Teagan wondered. Why to just her? Did Lasconni know more then she let on? Did she know that Teagan only took what she had to of Youth? Teagan hated the drug and never took more then was absolutely necessary for her survival. She hated that. How they had to take it again and again just to survive or their bodies would go nuts. But it was a drug after all and that's what drugs did. It was a sick little game that Teagan wished she'd never gotten into.

Even so Teagan still accepted the offered cup not wanting to make her angry as she didn't know what she'd do. Though making eye contact with Teagan she spoke to them all. "This is apart of your training. Youth is nothing new to any of you. If it was you wouldn't be here let alone alive." She grinned to herself. "This is a new by-product crafted directly for Angelik's. It stimulates the nerves and organs by that handle healing and cell reproductions." Lasconni shook her head slightly. Teagan made eye contact back but kept looking down at the liquid in the cup she held. Just holding it was making her feel funny and a little nasious but that could be just her nerves. What was this? She said it was made to help but at what cost? More of their humanity? Did they even have any left? They were Angeliks. More then human beings but less then actual angelic beings. Was this new by-product like Youth? Was Lasconni going to make her drink it in front of everybody just so she couldn't say no? If it was anything like Youth she would turn it down. Teagan didn't care who this woman was she wouldn't take this if she didn't want it.

"We lost today and Ariya's location is now unknown to us. This is not a game. Karn you and the forces here in Heaven had unnaturally high levels spiking. What happened?" Teagan looked up at Lascooni's words only to look over at Karn. What could he say? He was under a crumbled building for most of the end of the fight. There was no doubt some or all of his eyes had been destroyed some way or another. And Lasconni seemed to be getting angry. She didn't like that they'd lost but Teagan wouldn't count it as a complete lose. They'd been able to defeat a lot of their D-Mods but they probably had a lot more. Still calling it a complete loss wasn't right.

Noticing movement Teagan looked up to see a girl run into the room and trying to catch her breath. She hadn't seen her before but that really wasn't saying much as she didn't know many of the other Angeliks.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jin could no longer handle the silence that seemed to flood into the room. He was starting to become anxious, something he was not used to. Jin stepped out and grabbed one of the cups, and looked dead center into the eyes of Lasconni, his eyes were glossed over and he stared with his red eyes into Lasconni.

"So basically your saying this will help the healing process in our selves to happen faster am I correct? Otherwise nothing else should happen if I am understanding correctly. Seeing how no one seems to want to drink this stuff I may as well give it the first shot am I right? May as well be the test dummy and show people it's safe then to stand in this awkward silence any longer."
    He looked over at Karn and Teagen whom he did not know yet, eyed them then looking over at the other three.

"If there are no objections then I'm going to go for it. Otherwise, if you can remove the cup from my hands." It was a challenge to anyone who dared to test him. He took the cup and lifted it up to his nose, he smelled nothing so it did not seem like it could be anything to bad.

He took a breath cocked his head back and sipped at the cup with the liquid in it, as it slithered down his throat it tasted bad to him, like grape cough medicine. Bottoms up.

OOC: I had nothing better to do, and I was getting anxious to post before I had to go to bed. So like, let me know EXACTLY what it's going to do to Jin and I will be sure and describe it or you can take control Hollow. What ever is easiest on you.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn didn't like Lasconni, nor did he like the situation. Tenshi was an icon to a lot of people, regardless of what he really was. If others found out the condition he was in it wouldn't help. He hated this change in mood. He was quite happy with how things were before. But he couldn't change it right now. He let his mind wonder for a moment, as Lasconni past him by. Ignoring him? He coughed hard. Well he wasn't going to bite. Not yet anyways. Instead he drew a pair of his eyes back to him. They moved silently across the floor before placing themselves on the roof. As they made there way they spotted the new one running late. Karn wasn't sure how but he knew the exact distance between each of his eyes without even knowing where they were. Maybe it was an affect from these new lines.

"If there are no objections then I'm going to go for it. Otherwise, if you can remove the cup from my hands." It was a challenge to anyone who dared to test him. He took the cup and lifted it up to his nose, he smelled nothing so it did not seem like it could be anything to bad.

His line of thought was interrupted by Jin's display. But he used it to his advantage and moved himself closer to Teagan. She looked nervous. More nervous. He leaned closer and whispered,
    "Hey. What you asked before?" He kept an eye on Lasconni, "You can trust me. Always. I promise." He smiled at that last bit. Then he leaned back, so that Teagan had more room and crossed his arms.
    "Lassy." He chirped up, his attention back on Lasconni. "Before we get into a game of dare, how about speaking in plain mans' language eh? What is this stuff? What's it going to do? And is Jin going to need a bucket? 'Cos I'm not cleaning up if he pukes."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After a while Cauis didn't show up and Jace was confused. He was sure the guy had a bone to pick with him. Even though Jace didn't care about that, he was worried that he couldn't predict the mans actions. Let alone understand his plans. It just made Jace more uncomfortable. He lingered within the hanger for a moment longer before giving up. He was make his way through a new area of the ship he hadn't walked through yet when he heard the sound of battle. With care he made his way though another corridor and emerged on a viewing platform. It was over looking the trianing room from before. Since he had no memory of having seen in when in there he guessed it was made to only be viewed from the room he was in. He took pause at the sights he saw. It made his hands ache. He leaned back away from the screen and began to think things through again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information