AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Angelik

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Angelik

Somachiryou watched the Angelik block his flames and then transform. Lies. "You know. You might be smart, but I know your kind---Lies..---Your the kind that does the grunt work while others observe to get a basis of the enemies attacks and fighting style.-- Liar..--In other words, a lapdog, someone who is used then tossed to the side until needed again." He's lieing... "So tell me genius." Another Lie... "What do you do if your oppenet shows you only one fighting style, or attack basis, while he has another way of fighting backed up." .......

In one instant Jin was speaking, in the next the building behind him was ignited in flames. Somachiryou had closed his eyes during Jin's speech and it was the sudden explodion of destruction behind that brought forth the rage inside. Devastation had awoke. "You damn Angelik." he opened his hands and formed them as to imply he was holding something. "You constantly lie and belittle D-Mod's. You lie to thos humans when you secretly drug them. You lie to yourselves and believe your something powerful. Lies. Lies. Lies. All of it." His hands began to shake and an orb of white fire formed in the palm of his left and right hands. "You asked what do you do when an enemy doesn;t show you everything they can do." A smile cracked across his face as a ring of white flames circled him. "The answer is simple. YOU REDUCE THEM TO ASHES FOR LIEING!!!"

Slamming his wirsts together Soma combined the orbs, then he pulled his hands back to his right waist. Then pushed forward. The result was a blast of white flames extending several meters out and around. It moved in a circle motion rotating towards Jin. It's caster, Soma, had disappeared yet rode inside his own attack only wishing that the size, rotation, and speed of his attack would force his enemy to block or deflect it, meaning Soma could get in close where he swing his right leg out in an attempt to kick Jin a smooth 50 yards away.

"AKIRA GET OUT OF THERE!" Like he was stupid or something. When Jace dodged his swings Akira continued with the pressure, he stepped forward on the ball of his right foot and spinned. When Jace jumped from the window Akira was quick to follow but the sudden smell of death and bloodlust caused Akira to reconsider. So he swing his swords out in every direction. Flames. He could smell them. The fire burned through his ice in an instant and Akira was trapped in the building. Yet not helpless. The floor exploded under him yet Akira sacrificed his wings to block. Then he fell. Like a bird with it's wings clipped, literally, he hit the dirt hard. On his feet yet his back was so scorned it hurt. Then he felt the next step of Jace's trap. More fire. What could he possibly do against the very element of destruction. He was a helpless blind Angelik whom wielded no power.

Freeze

Flames. Those flames that had so ubruptly lashed out around him. His wings, forever gone from this world. But he remained. And so did his power. Without warning Jace's flames began to die out. First the inferno was massive, seeming wild yet reserved, then they slowly reduced before finally they are replaced with spikdes of ice that continued towards Jace. They looked to spear him right through the chest. On the tallest spike stood Akira. Half his robe bruned to ashes, the rest encased in ice. Matter of factly his body seemed to be covered in what seemed to be caked off ice. Had he covered his body in it before freezing the flames. How had he done it. Akira didn't speak nor change his expression. It's body was cold and so was his heart at this moment. When he did exhale a cloud of mist leaked from between his lips. He only stared at Jace through blind eyes. He would let him make the next move.

What happened to Karn's eye? That question never crossed his mind. He knew it was somewhere. Karn was more then likely mauling over the actions Akira displayed to stay alive.

OCC: I leave your imagination on hos Karn saw it to you Jace.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

So the monster is smart, at least this one has so many eyes it might as well see every move Wakahisa makes as little pain came from the bite. She was used to the pain as a little girl, being hit repeatedly, even abused. This was just a sample of it as she moved her arm just enough to force the mouth to open and to top that off, she grabbed the tongue from the mouth that tried to eat her arm off and pulled it out. She then took off her clothing piece that covered her right arm and shoved it into the mouth.

(Wakahisa) "So that's how it is..."

She took that tongue and threw it back to the point that it might as well be a baseball charging at 100 miles per hour at the tendrils that were charging at her. An insult to injury, may be this monster will be a challenge after all.

(Wakahisa) Maybe this will be a challenging opponent and kill after all...

OOC: Just waiting on @HateSpawn98 to post...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-20-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ic- 66 opened up another mouth and just swallowed the tounge. It waspat of him after all- he couldn't hurt himslf so easily. Still, It hurt oing down- almsot Firey. Dissolving the tounges in all his mouths except his regular, human-ish one, he gave a drak laugh. ''I'm enjoying this immensley. But its going to ahve to end soon, Creature. I'm ever so hungry, and If i don't bring you in i guess I won't get fed. So lets finsih this!'' He rushed his entire being at her, But instead of making contact, he rushed around her, his spped lending him advantage. Sealing up the gap above her, He Impprisoned her in a Tight, cramped prison. The, he started breathig with every mouth he had on the inside, using up the air.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Esiphas You're doing it again. >_<

IC: Wakahisa saw the monster try to eliminate the oxygen around her and quickly acted. She first found the nearest mouth and decided to rip it off to create herself an escape route. Her brute strength was able to do almost anything that she was putting her heart and mind into and as she used her strength, she quickly made herself an opening and managed to escape while catching her breath.

(Wakahisa) Will need to find something to set the thing on fire...that's it!

Wakahisa began to look around for the other D-Mod with fire powers. If she can get him to provoke the monster, then they might kill each other. Or at least hopefully wait for back up.

(Wakahisa) Better hope the others come because Johnson and I can't stand this for much longer...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 05:08 PM
    Threads

Teagan scanned the area. The only comrades she knew where they were Karn and Tenshi. Since Karn was somewhere on top of a building, he always liked to get a better view even if his eyes were out. From somewhere close an explosion sounded and the wind picked up a little from it. Were they trying to save Heaven or destroy it? This is war, though. War is never pretty and it can get out of control. Teagan pushed her thoughts away and looked at the army a head of them. There was so many of them. Maybe people had been right when they said the world was full of evil people. But, these weren't people anymore. They were monsters.

"Jin join myself and Teagan. Formation C." He jumped and flipped backwards away from a arm extending 35 ft from its owner. He landed and threw his blade into the forehead of a D-Mod attacking Teagan from behind. Hearing footsteps behind her she tightened her grip on her sword. At that time a sword flew by her head, missing her by a couple inches, and the blade went into the D-Mod's forhead. Teagan turned to face it and as it slid to her feet she put a foot on its shoulder. Using her empty hand she gripped the sword's handle and pulled it out of the dead D-Mod's forehead. "We attack in waves. Jin, Teagan, karn and myself. Then repeat. This is Formation C."
    ~ Remember to love with all your heart ~

~ Live the way you want to live, not the way others want you to. ~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

First the inferno was massive, seeming wild yet reserved, then they slowly reduced before finally they are replaced with spikes of ice that continued towards Jace. They looked to spear him right through the chest. On the tallest spike stood Akira.

Jace admitted inside he was sad to see all that fire vanish. It was a sudden step colder and he much more enjoyed summer to winter. The figure however was still advancing on him so his memories of summer would have to wait. "Still alive?" Jace smirked. "Good!" He jumped backwards pulling hard on the connections he had made around him to speed himself up. The tip of the ice got close and he bent backwards. With a sharp movement from his hand a lump of rubble flew towards the point smashing the ice. Then it ignited hiding Jace from view for a moment and stopping it's advance. He quickly pulled himself to the side. With a flip he landed to the left of the Angelik, a few meters from where the ice had been stopped. His feet scrapped hard on the car roof. Shoes where not meant for fighting in.
    "Cold fella eh?" He said, his eyes scanning the surroundings. "I'm impressed. You could even turn my flames to ice." Jace's flame seemed to bounce. The grin within the fire grew. "This could be endless couldn't it? You make ice, I make fire. You make more ice, I make more fire." He shrugged, and raised his hands innocently, "This could turn bad. And..." He tilted his heads towards were the other fights broke out, "Your friends look like they could do with some help. I never wanted this fight. Nor have I harmed anyone. You started it. How about we call it quits now?" Jace offered his hand forward, palm facing up.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Damnit, Sorry...

Ic- 66 Screeched in pain as his flesh was ripped up. Resolving to make the walls thicker next time, she swallowed up his own injured flesh to let it heal within him and ate the ripped off mouth. ''I'm going to take your eyes out for that. Prehaps your tounge too. Come, I'll Improove that face of yours, all you need to do is Surrender!'' He swelled up into an almost dragonlike shape- similar to the lengthy chinese style dragons but with his Humanoid head and torso inside the head, instead of a tounge. The Mouth was permanantl open, it would seem. All along teh body, more mouths opened up, eyes follwoing swiftly afterwards. ''This is tiring'' he said, as his tail extended to wrap around the building tehy fought atop. ''But it'll be Worth it!'' Pressing in with all his strength, He began to break support beams, stone cracking. Ising his body to form a thick wall to stop the woman jumpng to a differnet building, he gave a drak, scary laugh. ''Rigth. Lets see you run this time!''

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Umm, since when I was in a building? Or at least Wakahisa in this case...

IC: Wakahisa had to look for a way out, even if it had to resort to jump out of the building back to ground level. There was no other building near by so she had to do it, jump and fly. She quickly blew herself an opening and jumped. She then let her body spread her wings out as she began to gain momentum in her Flight mode as she began to fly to ground level as the building she was in collapsed. She then landed on her feet as she came into contact into the ground as the building finally crumbled behind her. It would seem the monster has gone ballistic but did it collapse on itself. Wakahisa dusted herself off as she wonder what other surprises are in store for her.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Jin felt trapped fire on one side, and on the other a pure mass of flesh growing and growing. He had to think fast. Then he saw Wakahisa then he decided.
    "This fight has." His eyes beamed red and he stomped into the earth planting his feet inside of the earth below him. He used his electromagnetism to pick up a pole out of a near by destroyed building he sent it flying at the white flames that had been fired at him and sent the pole through the flames lighting it on fire, holding the flames on the pole and its flames with his power sent it hurdling towards the flesh mass.

Ignite. Flames. Flesh. Fun. Jin smiled as the third eye turned completely red. "GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!" His third eye released a laser and where his feet were then indented and even moved him slowly through the earth. He sent the laser flying right for the red mass ball and in case that was not enough he also used his other hand to create a barrier in front of him. That would dispere if the pre sure was to great.

Jin prepared himself for the worst.

OC: Just a recap. Laser that will cut through most things like butter fired at Soma, and pole that is on fire headed for 66, and a barrier that will disperse if anything hit it in his other hand. His feet in the ground for support and yeah.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Johnny stopped almost dead in his tracks and took his hand blade and covered his chest just barley in time to deflect the bullet into his arm. Again he ignored the pain coursing into his arm and used Adrinaline to keep going.

"Die! YOU WORTHLESS ANGELIK!" He took both swords and used them as leverage and swung both feet foreword aiming to stick both his feet into Johnsons chest. As that happened he drew back both his blades and went for a kill shot.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Johnson saw the next attack coming as the reckless D-Mod charged at him for one last time. Johnson was quick to dodge but was barely cut but in the process he managed to fire the possible kill shot to the head. With him this close, he would be dead within a blink of an eye. Of course, these things were unpredictable and can do anything at anytime.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Well nothing better to do and I'm not sure if I can post tomorrow so here's another post.

Johnnys body fell and hit the floor. There was a rush of pain in his head and his body hit dead smack on the concrete. He was in trouble now, and brother was going to be mad at him.

"Heh. Fair game Angelik." His brother was screaming at him in his mind, screaming in pain. Blood poured from his head, then it happened. The blood poured into his eyes, he himself was screwed, however his brother was still fine. Johnny stood up, blood pouring from his head smiling.
    "Angelik. My deepest apologizes. My brother is not happy, and well." His eyes rolled backwards and he grabbed his head and started scream, he fell to his knees and clutched it more screaming,it became distorted then his body collapsed again and became completely unmotionless.

There was a dead silence that lifted the air around them. His hand twitched and he stood up again. A hole in his head and his body limp he stood up. A smile ripped across his face he took a step foreword and his neck threw his head like a ball on rope. He opened his mouth and spoke
    "Feels weird in a normal body." His voice was different. Higher pitched. His diagram kept going off and on several times quickly. His sword was barely in his hand and was being dragged behind him.
    "You hurt brother bad." He smiled at the Angelik "Can I do the same to you?" his body slowly started to stiffen up again and his eyes remained back showing only the white of his eyes.
    "I hope your ready to die."

---------------
    Honestly I could not think of what to do so like yeah meh~
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 03-20-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Have to find a reason why freakin' Anja was not assisting in all of this. >.< i'll change anything that needs to be changed.

Anja was ordered to join Wakahisa, Johnson, Akira, and the other Jin in the fight in Hell. She, of course, did not hesitate to tap into her right ear with a "Roger that". When she was in the tempest, she did not speak to Akira. Instead, she stayed a good distance behind him. She didn't even know if he knew she was there. She didn't care. For the moment, she wanted to gather her wits.

"30 seconds."

Anja glanced sideways at him. 30 seconds to gather herself. The General's death did not escape her thoughts. She let it feed her rage. she knew what she was going to do once she hit the ground and Tenshi probably wasn't going to like it one bit, but at the moment she was feeling spontaneous and this would be her only misdemeanor she's ever committed. Hopefully, he will forgive her for it, if she lives to return; and if he doesn't, she'll get over it. Revenge was consuming her and she was willing to give into it just this once.

She saw one of Karn's creepy eyeballs on Akira. She let out a breath or amusement. Of course they would go anywhere without one of those on them. He will know what she's done before anyone has the chance to tell him. Karn was definitely a reliable comrade, but he seemed more loyal to Tenshi than anyone else. She didn't know.

Then came the drop. She the second she hit the ground, she sprinted towards the city. She couldn't look back, because if she did, she would be overwhelmed by her obligation to assist her comrades. No, she couldn't look back now. Her mind was set and she knew just where to get her supplies for a good round of molotov cocktails. The only problem was getting there in one piece. She knew, somewhere in the recesses of Hell, the witch was watching.

"LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'VE GOT, ARIYA!!!!"

Kaya watched as havoc was wreaked. She couldn't resist the urge to giggle, then she laughed out loud. Her voice was once again that of a woman's rather than a little girl. She immediately took notice to this and put a hand over her mouth. Her shoulders still shaking. Being only a pawn in Ariya's game of chess, she didn't really want to say much to the woman. She didn't have the desire to defy her nor did she have the desire to follow her. Kaya simply knew where her place was if she wanted to continue living her comfortable life.

The moment Aoi transformed, Kaya was mesmerized. Aoi's Distral form was to Ariya's "human" form to Kaya. She was a little envious that she didn't transform into something prettier than a little creepy demon version of herself, but it thought quickly subsided. She made do with what she had and it was definitely working for her, so wishing for change was completely idiotic. But... what was this Distral Maximum Lady Ariya was talking about?

Kaya wasn't paying attention to Lady Ariya as she watched the screens after the others were wrapped into a fight with two Angeliks. She was trying to sum up everything that was said that day. It was lot to take in in one sitting. True, Kaya was one of the stronger D-Mods in their little city, but she wondered just how much little ole her could contribute to the task at hand.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 03-20-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

There was more to it than just a D-Mod with blades as a new personality as it seems took over the D-Mod. It would seem that he would have to kill him again but doing so might bring the other guy out. Johnson took a step back and fired a shot, to see how he would react to it.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 Darted out of the rubble, no lonfee in his dragony shape but in more of a huge Worm of flesh, Mouths and eyes. As it soarded twards Wakahisa, He split down the middle and became 2 Worms, This time actually ready for pain Lstting out a shriwk, 66 charged thd Anjellic once again.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: No new posts so imma just kinda do one now. Er, there's a post down below (two of them) So be sure to read those o30 it has a post with Jin in it below so make sure and read please~

IC:
    Johnny took the shot directly in the arm, his pupils dilated and his voice got more distorted.
    "Owwwiiieeee!" He screeched his arm flew limp like behind him and his sword fell out of his hand. He looked drunk in the way he picked up his sword again. He then stared at the Angelik uncomfortably.
    "You shot me, now what did I ever do to you?" His voice was different and the way he walked was not his own.
    "You hurt Johnny. You hurt my brother, I don't even know you and you shot me." His voice grew darker and more distorted he was angry.
    "I'm going to." His eyes dilated and he lunged right for the Angelik, both sword going straight for Johnsons chest before he made any type of contact he dropped both blades and kicked low to try and trip him as he went low he also shifted both blades to shot up into his lower jaw going for a kill shot in one hit. "Your gonna die now!"

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

OOC: In order to stop confusing myself with the other Jin, I decided to make a nickname for my character so from here onward please refer to my character by (Fei) only. Also I apologize for my inactivity...I hope this long post makes up for it~ ^^v

"Get it together....get it together....together..."

Those words echoed in Jin's head as he was still in a daze due to the appearance of Li Yin, whom he had long thought he had lost to the Youth. It was the same feeling one felt when brushed by with the presence of death, every single event that had occurred in one's life flashes right before their very eyes -- the day his instructor arrived...the deceitful eyes of the village elders...the bitter but genuine taste of tea...the excruciating burning sensation of the Youth running its course through his body...it all returned to him at that instance ruefully reminding him why he was still in between the forbidding grips of destiny. Slowly regaining his composure Jin got to his feet, the ground below his feet felt slightly like wet mud as he had not completely gained back all of his five senses.

Meanwhile, Li Yin had just finished freeing herself from the D-Mod who had planned to take Jin by surprise when she caught a glimpse of a red light. She recognized the sword wielder to be Tenshi Hikimawasu, one of Angelik Squadron's leading soldiers, one of the countless persons of interest she had gathered while researching about the pandemonium that had sprung from the laboratories of Angelik Co. Turning back her attention to her brother, Li Yin bared her fangs and growled acting much like the other D-Mods that had a mob like mentality and no free will of their own. Before Jin could react, Li Yin precipitously called forth her own demon like powers. Upon finalizing her battle preparations the air suddenly became heavy and Jin's ears began to buzz causing piercing pain and as she got closer to her brother several white serpent like ropes erupted from her body. Jin widened his eyes in astonishment not only was his own sister attacking him, but she was also using powers that Jin had encountered before and above all his own power was being used against him. Without hesitation Li Yin aimed for all of the vital spots in Jin's body and in a split second the Huang siblings exchanged attacks. As brief as that moment was Li Yin had dexterously managed to whisper in her brother's ear relaying a message.

"飛你將無法與他們贏得." (Fei you won't be able to win with them.)

As the exchange of blows was finished Li Yin had a good portion of her lower abdominal cavity missing meanwhile Jin had barely managed to dodge enough to where critical hits weren't landed on his vital spots. Both siblings were panting heavily then in the midst of all the noise Jin heard his commander asking for formation C. Torn in between finishing off his own sister or responding to Tenshi, Jin had decided that this little blunder was enough for this mission and thus decided to re-join his comrades. Jin grimaced in pain although none of his injuries were immediately life threatening together with the previous injuries they were surely adding up. Reaching inside his back pouch Jin grabbed a small lavender colored flower and proceeded to eat it. The taste was unbearable and Jin had to control his gag reflexes but he knew that the tiny little flower along with him applying pressure on the wounds via his powers would for the mean time hold up his injuries until he could get proper treatment. Upon rejoining Tenshi, Teagan and Karn he immediately went to his designated spot and gave back up support. With both hands Jin simultaneously grabbed six throwing daggers, three in each hand. As he sent out the six daggers like boomerangs they began to take out several D-Mods before returning to Jin's hands. As they began to drop each group of D-Mods met their ends in different ways depending on which dagger had struck them. Some had their nervous systems attacked and began to act deliriously attacking either themselves or their own kind while others asphyxiated in their own juices as their bodies liquified. They were all injected with forgotten Chinese medicinal herbs that were carefully crafted into deadly weapons that were hard to counter attack with antidotes. Surveying the battle ground Jin saw that roughly half of the legion was obliterated and that perhaps the momentary end was within their grasps.

From the corner of her eyes Li Yin saw her brother Fei and three of his fellow Angeliks fighting endlessly to a cause that was perhaps already lost long before the Youth was even created. In the surface this war between humanity and D-Mods was a battle for the survival of the fittest, but in the end the Youth had only highlighted what was already existent in humans: wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony -- the seven deadly sins. The Youth war was simply an inevitable war that was bound to happen with or without the drug. Holding her half healed injury Li Yin limped her way out of the battle scene. Sneering Li Yin looked back at her brother and bitterly whispered to herself.

"你給我輸得很慘..." (You've managed to give me quite a beating.)

With those words Li Yin reverted back to her humanoid form. Her slightly wavy hair gradually grew long and straight while traditional Chinese hair ornaments kept her hair from flowing out and about. Her war garment was replaced by traditional Chinese clothes that were associated with the Jade Army of the Imperial Palace of China whom were responsible for guarding the Forbidden City. But after the arrival of the Youth in China much of the Imperial Palace was infected by the new drug and chaos ensued leaving the Forbidden City in ruins. In the aftermath of the drug Li Yin momentarily deserted her position as a Jade Warrior and wandered throughout the back country of China and eventually ending up in the center of the Youth, North America.

Somewhere else in northern continent Aoi found herself in a neighboring city of Los Angeles where a sizable group of human survivors had gathered. As she approached the war torn town Aoi was immediately greeted with utmost suspicion by the human militia whom pointed their weapons in her direction. Extending her arm in front of her Aoi summoned her bow in which it slowly materialized in her hand. In a bullet time both parties seemingly had exchanged attacks but as the militia men began to notice something had gone terribly wrong. The arrow that they had expected to come their way was nowhere to be seen and instead they were showered by their own bullets. But that was not the most bizarre thing that was happening. Heaven and Earth seemingly had swapped places as both parties both stood with the skies under their feet. Without further ado Aoi moved in to make her kill. Lustfully she locked arms with one of the militia men and placed her head close to his neck -- the human had an intoxicating smell. Devilishly smiling Aoi teasingly licked his neck before playfully nibbling on his ears.

"Don't worry my boy...we will have a great time playing together."

Over the course of the onslaught the atmosphere was unwholesomely saturated with muffled screams and sounds of bones being cracked. In the end the only traces that were left was an endless sea of red that like a rose ghoulishly adorned everything that it surrounded. Finally after many days without nourishment both her demonic thirst and hunger had been satiated at the cost of fifty humans quite past the amount of what most D-Mods consumed in several meals. It was only then that Aoi's "human" side had managed to return; slightly taken aback Aoi looked around her and all that she could see was the blood bathed ruins and herself. Aoi clenched her hands into fist it was clearly evident that once again she "lost herself" to her "other side". It was always the same story ever since had stopped being a human and began her new life as a demon.

Melancholy sighing Aoi looked back towards the horizon where the sun was beginning to set itself announcing the end of one of the many days she was condemned to live through. Slowly Aoi made her way to the small stream that was located nearby...in the calm water reflection Aoi saw her entire face and clothes tainted by human blood. She thought to herself this was the image of not a woman but simply a beast in disguise of a woman. Languidly Aoi removed her blood soaked clothes and began to wash them...the tiger tattoo brightly colored Aoi's palely pink skin. As she finished washing her clothes and was putting them on Aoi noticed that someone was approaching and took a discrete fighting stance in case it was an Angelik. But then to much of Aoi's surprise she heard a familiar soft voice.

"师傅?" (Teacher?)

Turning around Aoi saw her former student tears slowly trickled down her cheeks. Skipping all formalities Aoi rushed towards her former pupil and hugged her tightly and after some time both women were seen heading back to Hell. Upon entering the former city of Los Angeles, Li Yin was perplexed on how different things were on so many levels. Not only did the city look wildly different from Li Yin's estimations but it also introduced her to numerous types of sounds and smell that enticed the inner workings of a demon. It was truly an intoxicating experience although like her former master Li Yin seemed inattentive to the smell of humans. Within a few minutes both Aoi and Li Yin entered the bar where Satan's room was located. Immediately Li Yin was rudely greeted by many wolf whistles, but they were largely ignored by both Aoi and Li Yin. Aoi lightly knocked in the door but entered the room before a reply was given. Standing next to her master Li Yin surveyed the conference room and saw the small group that had gathered to which she didn't recognize any but one, Ariya. Subtly Li Yin lightly touched the hilt of the Azure Dragon of the East, one of the five Chinese Imperial Swords entrusted to the Generals of the Jade Army. But instead Li Yin extended her arms and with closed fist and one open hand she greeted Ariya as if she were Li Yin's superior.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ariya beamed with excitement. She couldn't help it. Even tho it was simply a video projection she held much joy in which Tenshi struggle. She mentally mocked him with devilish eyes. "So that's Mortal nody of your is finally giving out o' Tenshi." Bursting into an torrent of giggles and angelic laughter Ariya loved every minute of it. Then her focus shifted to the battle royal in hell. Jace had proved himself quite tactful against Akira. One she herself considered elite among the AS simply because his ability to pick up on Distral power. Or at least that;s how she guessed he fought against D-Mod's. Eventually her attention was taken away at the sight of Li and Aoi. She didn't quite know this girl yet shook her hand anyway. New allies were always good to have and guiding by her striking rsemblence of Fin she guessed they were related. After this girl did hold an Imperial sword. Something Ariya had much interest in. The only other interesting thing was the Angelik, Alone, Enraged, and yelling for her. She nodded to six or seven large D-Mod's and they rushed from Satan's in her direction. If she could prove herself then Ariya would see her. Or was that truly the reason behind her sending those Mod's after her.

"Such a beautiful weapon you hold, Ms?"

Akira seemed to stare down a Jace through closed eyes. He was correct after all. They're best option now would be to retreat. However..Damn Anja. Akira would feel her anger when they were close to one another on the Tempest. An unsettling aura was around her and the moment they landed she disappeared. They couldn't retreat. They had to find her. Meaning...

In an instant Akira was beside Jace. He seemed to be posed for an attack but just as quick as he leap down to him he was gone. In the air he spinned and after Jin fired his lazer Akira landed beside him and then swung his blade out. This created a trail of ice spikes that seperated the Angelik's from the D-Mod's. The acting Captain on the Tempest spoke. "Anja has gone AWOL. Original mission has been changed to a search and rescue. Distral scanner suggest those D-Mod's before you are the strongest around him. One of you must break away and search.

Akira pointed at Wakahisa, signalling that she would search for Anja while he covered her and took her enemy on. So he spun both blades and readied himself. The Angelik Squad would now fight as one.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Wakahisa heard something from behind her as the monster now split into two and tried to attack her. It would see that their backup has finally arrived in time. It would make her kill a lot more easy than it was initially. She wondered where Anja was now that she went AWOL but that wasn't the subject at the time, she had to focus on the battle ahead of her.

(Wakahisa) Now we're talking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would seem that the D-Mod was still possessed after taking a shot. But what was this 'brother' of his? How did this happen to him in the first place and why? It would not matter at the time as Johnson took a quick step away from the possessed D-Mod and barely dodged but his helmet and equipment was frankly destroyed as a result, revealing his true identity. It would seem that he'll have to kill this one as well as his mood changed. He may be the unluckiest boy on earth but that wouldn't be enough to stop him.

(Johnson) "I do apologize but I now must kill you."

Johnson threw a stun grenade at the monster to ensure it detonated behind him...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-24-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jin, partially confused on what happened took a breath of relief that he was not killed but anxious to see what happened to the D-Mod who got the full force of his electro-laser. He looked at the Angelik that had mostly saved him but interfered a little. He was not to angry about it but he lost his concentration.

"AWOL huh? Figures something like this would happen." Jin cracked his knuckles and looked at Akira who pointed at Wakahisa to go and find Anja. It was time they fought as a unit.

He readied himself for the fight ahead. It was finally time for the real fun to begin. "Let's do this." Jin said mostly to himself.
    -
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Johnnys brother took the full force of the grenade and had dropped his sword and fell, thus being stunned he tried to swing his sword at Johnsons feet to cut him or trip him but it failed because it was to obvious.
    "I wanna kill." he said before a wall of ice had separated the two. Johnny's brother was able to recover from the stun but was hurt pretty bad. A bullet in the head, arm, leg. Cut across his cheek and his arm from earlier. The pain course through his body and his brother screamed in pain. Mostly at Johnny for being so careless.
    "GAH! BROTHER YOU MORON! IF I DID NOT HAVE TO DEPENED ON YOU TO LIVE I WOULD KILL YOU MYSELF!" He screamed at his brother in pain.

His legs shook but he kept standing. This time he had survived but by a spear of luck. He stood up and ran into a building to hide and try to recover hoping no one saw him. Johnnys brother wrapped up open wounds and applied pressure so bleeding would stop. He breathed heavy as he tried to concentrate on the hole in his firkin head.
    "It's gonna take a lot more than a bullet to the head to kill brother and I." He giggled as he rested in the shadows for a few moments...

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Soma stood his ground simply observing his enemy. So this guy had the ability to augment his allies in a protective aura? Quite the dangerous ability when faced with a battle royal. Would breaking his concentration shut it down? Did it have a time limit? How much force had to be exerted to break it? During his evaluation Soma didnt lose sight of his enemy. Then came the lazer. Soma jumped back and his body ignited in flames. He tried to spin yet the lazor cut through the horn on the left side if his face and rindered his left eye unuseable. He preformed a backflip and landed swuarely on his two feet, blood coating the left side of his face.

"Argh..damn Angelik. You lair. I swear I'll..."

Get cut off mid-sentence it would seem by a wall of ice. Some watched Johnny retreat and decided that would be best. Regroup and think of a plan. "#66, Jace, Johnny, lets regroup." Soma leap away from the Ice and landed next to Jace. His breathing was shallow and heavy yet he showed no other signs of fatique. "A freakin lazor. I really hate this guy."

Back in Heaven Tenshi was with his group. Fei, Teagen and Karn as support. Tenshi sighed. Yet before he could speak things got worse. The legion before them, roughly half of what they used to be, began fighting amobg themselves. Tenshi's eyes widened as what seemed to be their saving grace turned into a nightmare. Through roars of agony and rage tge scene before them shifted and now before them stood a single D-Mod. It stood over them at 30ft, 20 arms, 8 legs, and mouths spread over its body. It screamed so powerfuly it caused the very ground to shake and wind so strong even Tenshi began sliding back. What the hell was going on? His question wasnt answered but rather forced down his throat in the form of a gaint monster rushing Fei, and Teagen. Its speed so great Tenshi lost sight of it before looking and seeing it towering over gis comrades. Four armed cocked back and blazing forward. Two at Fei, Two at Fei. He didnt even see the six arms the reached out and rocketed toward Karn. It looked to knock that building clean over.

Rewind back to Hell.

Akirs stood with comrades ready to fight they needed a plan. He signaled Jin, and Johnson and pointed at #66, and Johnny letting them know to attack them both together. Meanwhile he would take on both Soma and Jace.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

#66 saw Akris pointing at him. ''More of you Angelik? I'm getting tired of this. How aboout you just come with me. I make it look like I captured you and I retreat back to teh Boss Lady. You win, I get something to eat, So I win. Deal?'' His many mouths Grinned At Wakahisa, the Eyes staring intently. Soft whispers could be heard all around. Take the deal... Trust us... Its all going to be fine.... why would we lie?... Take the Deal... Nothing could go wrong... We wouldn't lie...

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace was visibly shocked.
    "That was easy." He thought as the Angelik just leapt right past him. Looks like they had more problems then he thought. That was interesting. It also meant he didn't have to resort to an uneven fight. Silly Blind Angelik.

"#66, Jace, Johnny, lets regroup." Soma leap away from the Ice and landed next to Jace. His breathing was shallow and heavy yet he showed no other signs of fatique. "A freakin lazor. I really hate this guy."

"Well Soma boy." He gave him a light tap on the cheek. The Grin within the flames seemed to grow in joy. "What happened to all that arrogance from before?" He smiled, "Don't let up character now." Jace turned to take a moment to inspect what they were dealing with. He had not noticed the other Angelik because of his conflict with the blind one but he grinned as he picked up what information he could. His grin only got larger as ideas began to form. Things to change the balance. A part of his hand twitched as he breathed in. The air reeked of Angelik.
    "If you were having such simple problems why didn't you say?" He fluttered about with his words. Putting both hands in front of him he smiled at the those protected by the Electric aura. There was a feint snapping noise and the aura's burst into flame. Not large ones, but hot and fast enough to temporary stun. They died out quickly. Jace just giggled and looked back at Soma.
    "Anything that isn't Angelik or alive is useless before me." He licked his lips. "I don't really want to fight, as that is what Ariya wants. But I will swap you my blind guy for your laser geek." As the Angeliks prepared themselves Jace made a few gestures of his own. Several rocks rised out of the rubble and floated near by. Each now a mini bomb thanks to his ability. ready to launch the moment they attacked them. "What you say Somachiryou? Fair trade?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far that day Karn had complained non stop as he was blinded over and over. But in that moment I think he could forgive it all. There was a blinding amount of heat as the building Akira was in was changed into a roaring inferno, but then just as quick it was changed to a sudden cold. Normally Karn was able to handle the sensory information but this was an overload like no other. Two rapid extremes that clashed within his mental circuitry and made it all fry.
    Oh and Karn's circuitry covered his whole body.
    Karn dropped his rifle and let out a less then manly scream. His whole body felt like it was on fire. Unable to focus properly he tripped and slid off the roof. He felt each impact as he fell down, and through, the fire escape stairs on the side of the building. It all added to the over all pain and it only really came to a stop when he hit the bottom. he faded out of his Astral form and all his world went black for a moment.
    It was then the new enemy hit the building.
    The six arms smashed into the area that Karn had just been standing and proceeded to rip the building apart. Karn had only enough sense to lift his arms to shield his head. Rubble collapsed all around him. He didn't have the energy to move but it soon stilled. Breathing deeply he struggled to get his head straight. He could feel a cut somwhere on the side of his head begin to bleed. His Angelik eyes were gone and he was stuck under the rubble. He couldn't see anything, and was bearly able to move.
    "Tenshi!" He called out through the comms, his voice hoarse, "Damn it Tenshi! What just happened?" He coughed harshly and felt something wet on his hand. He hoped it wasn't blood. "Boss. I've lost my rifle it..." He coughed again, this time harder. "It's destroyed. I'm trapped." His head spun again. "What is going on?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Johnson. Looks like we get the big guy and that little D-Mod from earlier. Can you handle it?" Jin focused in on the large beast trying to think of a way to bring it down. He looked around his brain running quickly he did not see the other D-Mods he tried to wrap his brain around the situation at hand.

"Listen. Johnson. I don't know if you saw my laser a moment ago but I can only use that once every 30 minutes or so. This time it 's going to take an hour or so, do you think you can last that long? Then I will size the beast down and we can worry about the small fry from there but until then we have to work as a team. Is there any way you want to go at this?" He asked Johnson because while he thought he figured it would be best. Communication is key.

Jin had an eerie feeling that the D-Mod from earlier had not fallen and he got some back up. "How do you want to do this Johnson?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "#66, Jace, Johnny, lets regroup."
    "Your not gonna get 66." Johnny had returned his brother went back in, just to survive they had to keep switching out however the wounds from earlier were covered and healing. At least he knew he was not forgotten about, however he was bothered that they were not bugged by a injured comrade. Then again it was a war and D-Mods are beasts. Johnny got up out of the shadows he knew he was weak, but he was determined to live, he could become a real threat if he could active that maximum distral thing ol' boss lady was talking about.
    "Ya know, it might be a smart idea to call for back-up. We do have a bunch of useless D-Mods sitting and just watching this fight."Johnny came up behind Jace and Soma so he knows they heard it.
    "It would be even smarter if we worked as this one thing called a team instead of taking them on mono on mono."Johnny was thinking now, he was spitting out ideas. Now he needed to know if they would be heard or not.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 03-26-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Wakahisa and Johnson regrouped with the squad, Wakahisa gave Johnson a kiss to the cheek.

(Wakahisa) "Are you all right?"
    (Johnson) "Yes, how about you?"
    (Wakahisa) "I'm good."
    (Jin) "Johnson. Looks like we get the big guy and that little D-Mod from earlier. Can you handle it? Listen. Johnson. I don't know if you saw my laser a moment ago but I can only use that once every 30 minutes or so. This time it 's going to take an hour or so, do you think you can last that long? Then I will size the beast down and we can worry about the small fry from there but until then we have to work as a team. Is there any way you want to go at this? How do you want to do this Johnson?"
    (Johnson) "I saw your attack and you came just in time. Okay, we have mister big that has a bad appetite as well as a split personality D-Mod that needs to be taken out. His movements are unorthodox so we'll have to use caution against it. All right, we'll be able to hold out against the big one then we'll be able to take out the others. Wakahisa, are you ready?"
    (Wakahisa) "As ready as I'll be. The blob has multiple mouths as well as eyes so it can see what you're up to. If you stay out of its sight, you can surprise it. But be careful it can retaliate very well with multiple forms. We'll need to remove its brain if we're going to kill that thing."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-26-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 tpok.a snap at Wakahisa as she ran away, but it missed by miles. Slithering back ro norma size, he regrouped with the others. "Thry may llook. like angwls, but id say they were chickens. They dont do much but run away." His wounds were still smooking.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information