AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Angelik

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Angelik

Wakahisa sighed as 66 began to attack the Tempest to target Jin as well as her love and herself.

(Wakahisa) "Such a pain..."

Johnson noted the big black blob that was attacking the ship in attempt to attack Jin in an attempt to finish the job. He immediately noted that his mind was very unstable after what he has gone through.

(Wakahisa) "Johnson, Jin, find the brain and rip it out. If we can do that, we can kill this thing for good."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-27-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

"You know, watching your own brother who loved you the most, and would do anything for you die right in front of your eyes before you could save him. Don't you think you would be a little messed up as well? I mean come on. I was like what... 8?" He swiped his hair to the left a little bit showing his eyes.

Jace just let out a bored noise. Somewhere between a sigh and a grumble.
    "Yea I'm sure your sooo unique in this peaceful world of ours." He sarcastically groaned. "I'm sure that you had such a rough life that it justifies you eating other humans." Jace spat to the side. He hadn't personally touched even a single drop of human flesh. The thought made his skin crawl. He expected Johnny to take the comment in his stride however. Jace thought he was the type of person that could handle it. Handle a lot of things throw his way. Jace almost respected him for it. Almost.

However Soma soon dragged things to a more boring line of existance. Jace just shrugged and listened on as they seemed to talk endlessly about crap he didn't particularly care about. His mind elsewhere he began inspecting the ship around him again. The inside of the ship was most impressive from a designers point of view. As he had done before, he kept making mental notes about where parts of his tech where. What they were linked too and what they seemed to contribute. He also noticed a few improvements and kept a mental log of them as well. Improvements were improvements. No matter who made them. Then Soma pointed someone out to him.

"Oh Cauis?" He pretended to care for a moment. It didn't last very long. "I'll be honest. I don't really care that much. I've made my jab at your waxed up face when I saw you on the bridge." He rubbed his hands together as a chill set in. He was far from comfortable but he didn't show any really emotion of any kind towards Cauis. But he was twitching for a cigarette. "Plus I'm unhurt." He continued, "So doctor or not, you can do what you want. Our dept has already been repaid."
    With that he turned on his heel and glared daggers at Johnny.
    Damn he wanted to smoke.
    "So do I get this practise to burn my fustrations or do I have to stand here and watch you flirt with Soma?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Teagan pushed her thoughts away and lifted her leg up so her foot was against one of Karn's cheek and she smirked softly. "Don't forget that I can still take you with my feet. So no funny business."

Karn grinned and started coughing. He brushed her foot away, trying not to look too embarrassed. Lucky for Teagan she didn't have a skirt on when she had stretched her leg up. His chest began to hurt. Like a sharp stabbing. It almost made smiling to difficult. "But of course." He said putting on a posh butler style accent. "My lady Teagan how could I forget about your ultimate technique." He began to grin as he made over the top gestures with his hands. "The Ledgendary Foot odour of the powerful Angelik Teagan. Sealed away for fear that it might slay all life on earth." He laughed and gave her a friendly nudge. He was clearly joking. His hand clutched his chest as the pain increased but he laughed anyways. It felt good. Nothing could spoil that.

Well Someone could. Someone being Lasconni Monsabre.

"Oh Mistress Spoil-the-fun." He covered his mouth in a fake display of shock. "Sorry I meant Miss Can't-catch-me. Oops there I go again." He slipped of the bed and stood up. "I meant to say Mrs Hikimawasu." He gave her a sharp smile as she began to walk off. He felt a little bad for the last comment, he knew her reaction to it, but it was so natural now to tease her like that. She was a serious person who liked order and rules. Karn was a free spirit who hated being bound up. As long as they had know each other they clashed. She would always put a stop to his entertainment. He would always escape the hospital and her. They had a long history of days like that. She also annoyed him greatly right now but Karn realised he was more annoyed about how she had interrupted him and Teagan. It was a passing thought but it was also new to him.

Teagan looked back at Karn and tugged on his arm. "Come on." She said and quickly started to walk after the woman, dropping Karn's arm softly.

Karn just sighed to himself and followed. He then noticed Teagans back and the level of exposure it had. He held himself back from making a comment, as she would surely kick him for real if he did, but a part of him lost to stupidity and he let out a whistle of approvement. Realising only a moment after, he sped up so they were side by side. However then he slowed down, bring her back a bit. Just enough to keep out of ear shot of the bossy lady.

"Hey." He whispered carefully. "I know this is important an' all but..." He hesitated. He didn't want to mention that he had been awake and seen her reaction to the hospital staff. He had seen why they had bound her. He didn't feel comfortable knowing that she might be bothered being within the hospital. He tried to be smooth. "If you don't want to be here." He struggled to find the right words. "I don't know. If your bored or something? I know all the ways out." He stretched his hand forward, palm first, and swept it across the air in front of him. "I know this spot like the back of my..."
    He stopped and blinked. "That's new!" He said confused.
    He was right as well. On the back of both of his hands was a dark mark. Much like the ones that covered his body when in his Astral form. It was shaped like a spiral and gave of that same tingling sensation that the marks below his eyes did. Had he always had those marks?
    "What does that mean?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 04-26-2012 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Spelling of course
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Jin heard the comment from 66 and glared at him.
    "I'm not dead yet, and unless you turn all my bones into dust I will fight on. If I have cuts all over my body I will fight on. Even if all is hopelessly lost I will fight on. So come at me D-Mod, and kill me as many times as you would like to." He hissed at 66 then quickly dodged to the side. The last thing he wanted was to damage the ship so he shot his arms forward to catch the spikes that were fired at him to impale his body.

At the point another bursts of attacks came at him. He was in trouble. Using his power he sprang the other spikes that had not hit the ships at the ones heading towards him, forcing a collision among them leaving him almost unharmed. He took a breath and coughed up some blood, his power was taking a large toll on him but he fought on.

Quickly he took to the sky, and launched towards 66. Firing balls of magnetism and launching unimportant parts of the ship at 66.

"Don't you have something else to you." He glared at 66 again "I proclaim you as my enemy. One of us will fall by the others hand. Is this understood." He flew up as high as he could making sure to keep the monster on his tail.

"Hey thing. Let's play a fun little game I like to call Tag." He blasted a ball of energy with a little static hitting 66 but not harming him.

"Your it. Now come and get me."
    He flew away but he would not leave to far out of range of the ship until it followed him.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: @Valkarma - Ohhhh you asking for it buddy.

"Yea I'm sure your sooo unique in this peaceful world of ours." He sarcastically groaned. "I'm sure that you had such a rough life that it justifies you eating other humans."

Johnny wanted to hit Jace so bad. He really wanted to land one right in his face, maybe activate his Distral before his fist hit him so it would stab through his head. Yet he remained calm and waited for Soma's response.

With that he turned on his heel and glared daggers at Johnny.
    Damn he wanted to smoke.
    "So do I get this practise to burn my fustrations or do I have to stand here and watch you flirt with Soma?"

"You know Jace. I'm really tired of this chip you carry over your shoulder. Besides that, if I'm going to accomplish my goal to become leader of the D-Mods. Then I'm going to have to fight and destroy and gain respect from the best now wont I." Johnny was going to lose something he never really had, his temper.

"Watch what you say. It might get you killed." He activated his distral and looked at his new sword. "Personally, I think someone is just a bit jealous." He stopped there and glared at Jace. The best thing was, Johnny was now short and long range. However, Jace in a way was also the exact same.

"Come at me pretty boy." He said his final words before he was about to fight Jace.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

66 laughed. "Why would I ever play by.your rules? I could just go to the ship. Rip it to bits!" He shot of towards the ship- then when Jinn went to follow him,, He used his wings to shoot backwards, towards Jin, mouths wide and angry. As he flew, several tenfdrils grew out to for a sort of cage.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: For reference purposes Jace's mood comes from a lack of nicotine.
    Will post again for Karn after Butterfly posts.

"Maybe I was wrong about him?" Jace thought. "Maybe he does deserve more respect." He carefully walked around and then leaned back against the door way. He pulled the switch to open it and then stepped back into the training hall. He had guessed that it would a suitable room to fight in and had lucked out in it being a training room. He however didn't keep his eyes off Johnny.
    "Considering his powers are viewed at a level below others he did fight two people at the same time." Jace didn't realise his fingers were messing with a pen he had picked up from somewhere. He kept moving the pen through his fingers and bringing it close to his mouth. He bit his lip. "With wounds like that I wonder how he plans to fight most effectively?"
    He spoke up.
    "Lead eh?" He ripped some of the remains of his shirt and used it to make some wrapping around his knuckles. "Sound interesting. If not a bit silly." Jace shrugged as he didn't put much thought into things like that. His aims were laid out since he was born. They were grown into his flesh and no amount of 'D-Mod' was going to change that. "I don't care much for things like that. If you want that then it's your aim." He finished up wrapping his hands. "Oh just a couple of things Pretty boy." He chuckled as he emphasized the last words with a smile on his face. Flexed his fingers he spoke up louder. "Let's not go 100% on this."
    He pulled at the remains of his shirt and tore it off. He threw the remains to the side. As he did he relased his Distral form. The flame erupted into life and it began its mocking silent laugh. The flame arms seemed to linger and point in the direction of Johnny. The black carapace that normally covered just Jace's arm was now extended to a large postion of his chest. It seemed to absorb any light that touched it and even with the flame so close it gave no impression of having any kind of shine or pitch.
    "If we did go all out." He pondered, his voice was slightly wispy. The warmth from the flames was quite good. "Then I would just turn the ship we are in into one giant flame bomb." He gestured all around him. "And as far as I know only Soma and myself are fire proof. Plus little wax face might be sad if his new toy was also destroyed. Ayria would be far from happy as well." He started moving on the spot, preparing himself. "Plus my power doesn't lend itself to...practise, as you put it. If your going through with this, then it is to learn to defeat something that is difficult to understand." He tilted his head and exposed the side of his neck. "So if you understand that then don't forget you asked for this. Let's do it."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Ohhh, right I forgot about that thing.
    IC:
    Jin sure enough went in for the trap. Soon enough mounds of flesh were surrounding him and going into what seemed like a cage. Jin flew dead center in the flesh box so the mouths could not reach him. He flew and coughed in mid air and blood was in his hands. He slowly started to drift downwards but he tried to remain up.

"Beast. It is obvious that in my state there is no possible way I can win. However, at this moment death is not an option for me. I hope you understand this." Jin created a spear of energy and blasted it up into the cage forcing a hole in it. Quickly he took off and barley escaped.

He breathed as he attempted to return to the ship.
    "Beast! Leave the ship alone! It is me you want right? Then fight me!" He breathed heavy he needed to rest. He was exhausted.

"Wakahisa. Johnson. Help me if you can but don't strain yourself and don't worry about me. I will be okay." He yelled from the ship showing a thumbs up at them to reassure them.

"Beast. What is it you want. Is it that you just came back to finish me off?" He tried speaking to the blob. He wanted to know his real reason for coming here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    If Johnny did not know better he would have told Jace to go all out and no stop until one of them was dead.

"My dreams may be foolish to you. However, I will not stop until I accomplish them." Johnny said with a slight darkness in his heart towards Jace. Thing was, he really did not like this guy but he was going to try and befriend him for he would be a very useful ally.

"Jace. I have to let you know something, I don't have... full control over my new powers yet. I will try my best not to go to far, but.." he looked at his blade. "It's hard to control, plus when I don't use this power a voice in my head continuously yells at me to use it. So please forgive me if there is an accident." He shot him a glare "It would be so tragic." He said with all out sarcasm in his voice.

He limped his way over towards the door where Jace was and went into the training hall. Then common sense kicked in.
    'What am I doing. I have a bad foot, dodging alone will be difficult let alone attacking. I need to think of a better way so that I can fight him.' Johnny leaned down and undid his cast. A quick line with his sword split the cast into two.

He examined his foot. No open wounds, the stitch's were well into place however the top of his foot looked scarred forever with this huge blast mark in it. He put some pressure on it, his foot was still numb from the drugs they shot into it and from being in that cast all day.

"We fight until my animistic wears off on my foot. At that point we quit and call it a draw unless there is already a decided winner." He looked at Jace wondering if he himself would play fair.
    "Take a cig now if you need it.
    Rules are first one down and remains down for a total time of 5 seconds loses. You can use any object in the room. No decapitations or fatal injuries. This is just practice, don't lose yourself in the moment."
    with that he was ready to start whenever Jace was.

Johnny prepared his mind for the upcoming practice fight.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Before things could begin Caius took a step.on the practice floor. Which resembled the danger room, his favorite comic amda bright light traveled up Jace and Johnny healing them instantly. Cauis laughed aa old wounds disappeared and they seemed good as new. "This is my territory dear boys and Ariya would like me to traim you on the dignity of true Diatral combat. " From hia cloak a katana appeared. He smiled under the cover of his mask and pointed the blade at the two D-mods. "Come. I suggest you attack together or you may lose an arm, or leg, or head."

As 66 fought Jin and the Tempest a portal.opened and sucked him in. Jin was sucked into a another amd found himself.inside the ship again on the bridge with the other Angelik couple. The crew looked at him as if they were unsure how he teleported. It.didnt matter because Ariya's ship was gone. 66 on the other hand found himself inside the training room with Cauis and his follow D-mods. Cauis shook hia head before speaking. "Nice of you to join us."

occ: Gm powers activate.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 04-27-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Wow, very nice. Don't let the power go to your head! Thanks for the save though xD

IC: Jin before he realized was sucked into a hole and spat back out on the main deck, he had wondered how that happened but was no longer in question seeing how the black blob of a thing called 66 was gone as well.

He disabled his Astral form and coughed up more blood. He looked over at Wakahisa and Johnson wondering if they had done anything but he stood up and went back to business as usual and awaiting briefing.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Johnny turned and looked at the katana wielding man. Then looked at his wounds, they were healed to the point of perfection, not even a scar was on his foot.
    "So much for a... private fight." He watched as 66 was... Johnny wants to say transported over to the practice room as well and knowing 66 he was not just going to stop when Calius said to. He would probably try to kill him, along with everyone else in the room.

He looked at Jace, wondering what must being going through his head at this exact moment. The only thing going through his mind was to win, and show that he did have some power and was not a weakling.

"Well then. Seeing how you probably wont let Jace and I fight alone I guess we are going to have to take you down first. Am I right?" Johnny examined his new blade, he loved the power that rushed into his body from it, his blade sparked of white and black energy.

'Use it. Use the power.' Johnny grabbed his head, he did not want voices to return yet he enjoyed his normal self. However it was to late now and that one voice had returned yet again.

'Fight with... power... my power...'
    'Who are you!' Johnny demanded in his head as he gripped his head harder
    'Power.' This point Johnny let go of his head, and stared at Calius and smiled.
    "Let the fight begin." With that Johnny threw his arm up in the air sending a wave into the ceiling by accident. "I still dont have great control over this." He brought it down to his chest level and swung his blade towards Calius sending a wave of his black and white crest shape energy towards him. This time Johnny would not lose.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cauis smiled lightly under his mask amd lifted his free left hand. The pale extremity connected with the wave and split it. It exploded in the distance behind Cauis. The force of the wave kicking up dust and debree as Cauis used his pointer finger to call Johnny forward. "Come now Johnny. Don't swing out of anger or sadness. Don't use extra force, it only tires you out and without that blade I guage your Distral power at a mere 7."
    This was his way of catorgarizing the D-mods into numbers though a number system that allowed him to keep track of their abilities. 7 was not high on the scale it was for those who used physical attacks above all else. With the sword he guessed it was at a 30 which was suprisingly high. Cauis's eyes stayed focused on the blade.

"If I'm correct Jace has set a trap somewhere. Not much to use other then the metal plates surrounding the room. I wonder...."

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 05:08 PM
    Threads

Teagan didn't know much about the woman they were following as she didn't like dealing with the hospital staff. Teagan would insist on taking care of herself, but this time it had been different. She'd been helping support Karn and he had needed to go. He still didn't look like he should be up and about but something told her that you didn't want to get on this lady's bad side. Karn already was it seemed but that could easily be attributed to him having the personality of a class clown and the woman being serious. It seemed like Karn couldn't be serious, well almost couldn't be. He'd been serious when he was trapped, scared even. But who wouldn't be? Dying by yourself, feeling alone, that would be horrible. Teagan shivered at the thought. She didn't want to think about losing a comrade and they might since Tenshi wasn't doing well and Jin was far worse then themselves. Though knowing Jin he wasn't taking it laying down. The man pushed himself way too much for it to be healthy and for the life of him wouldn't listen to reason. Why were so many men pigheaded? Saying only men were wasn't far though since some women were as well.

Teagan was pulled from her thoughts when she heard a whistle from behind her. She knew fully well that the hospital shirt exposed her back and hearing him whistle his approval made her cheeks a little red. Why? She couldn't say, it just happened. It was true in her human she didn't show much skin as the dress was floor length but in her Astral form she did. Teagan didn't know why it did that, but decided not to question it. It was helping her battle the D-mods and that's all that mattered. Now for Karn on the other hand he needed to be punished. So when he was walking beside her she stepped on his foot, not hard enough to actually hurt him but enough to make him get her point. Teagan automatically bit her lip at his words. How did he know she didn't like hospitals? Was she that easy to read? Or was it something else? Teagan strained her mind trying to remember what happened when they got there but it was no use. All she could remember was nurses and doctors rushing out to help when they'd made it to the hospital's doors. What had happened and why the large gap in between memories? Even though she'd been thinking she could hear what Karn said. He was offering her a way out of there and no matter how much she wanted to say yes she knew she couldn't. It would cause trouble for them and for Tenshi. Teagan rolled her eyes a little when Karn said 'That's new!' but then she glanced over at him to see dark spots on his hands. Spots that hadn't been there a couple minutes ago. So what were those?

Another thought popped in her head and she looked up to see Lascooni Monsabre a considerable distance away from them. Teagan wanted to ask her where her weapons were as she wanted them back. They were like a part of her and she felt naked without them. Though Teagan didn't want to know why they were taken from her, fearing that it had happened again. It was the only thing she could think of that would make the staff take them and make them tie her to the bed. But why? Why did that and the nightmare keep coming back? Why?
    ~ Remember to love with all your heart ~

~ Live the way you want to live, not the way others want you to. ~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Johnson and Wakahisa took note of 66 being sucked away and Jin was teleported back to them. The question was who did it but at the moment the two ran to his side. 66 will have to wait as Johnson and Wakahisa helped Jin up on his feet.

(Wakahisa) And I thought I would get the opportunity to punch the thing. Oh well, he can wait.
    (Johnson) "Jin, are you okay? I don't think you should fight in your current condition."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jin smiled as the two Angelik helped him up.
    (Johnson) "Jin, are you okay? I don't think you should fight in your current condition."
    "Yeah that was a little foolish of me on my part. However, i'm not going to let the ship go down or remain watching from the sidelines while my friends fight." Jin dusted himself off looked at Johnson and Wakahisa.

"Well that sure was interesting." He coughed as he disabled his Astral Form. He looked at his hand and there was no blood. He just needed to take it easy for now.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Come now Johnny. Don't swing out of anger or sadness. Don't use extra force, it only tires you out and without that blade I guage your Distral power at a mere 7."

"Don't tell me what the hell to do!" He throws another one then following up behind it was him, his sword clashed with Caius's and he smiled, sending out a wave of black and white crest at point blank range.

Quickly Johnny jumped back to ensure his safety that he would get harmed again.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Cauis stepped in to interrupt them there was huge burst of heat from Jace. Though his face remained expressionless the flame around him had begun to riot. As the heat increased the normally joyful, if mocking, face changed. It's soft expression hardened as it took on a deadful scowl. The arms seemed to clench, and in ways natural flames could not, it made a set of fists. As it did so Jace just folded his arms. It took a few moments but the flames died down. For a moment it looked repentant. Then it returned to it's normal whimsical state.
    "Cauis?"
    Jace turned to face the figure. He waited as Johnny acted. The attack was impressive in some ways. The line of new problems was not. He listened to Cauis carefully.
    "What is your game Cauis?" Jace relaxed and took himself out of the more fight based pose. "I did not agree to a three way conflict. Nor did I agree to fight you." He paused. "You claim yourself a researcher when we first met. Then you claim a doctor. Next a teacher." He began walking to the side. Moving in such a way that Cauis would have to put his back to Jonny in order to face Jace. If Cauis was adamant to fight them both he wouldn't like to leave his back open. More so, since Johnny had already expressed a interest to fight it would be a stupid to turn his back on him. Jace kept his hands open, palm forward. He gave no impression of wanting to fight. "Your always so close by to Ayria. A clear right hand man. You build her an army. You help her gather D-Mods. In fact I'd put some money on you having built this ship. Atleast designed it. You always seem to be hiding another trick up your sleeve." He stopped walking. "If you wish to fight Johnny you are free to. In fact you can fight him then heal him up for me to fight." He licked his lips, a slight expression of nerves. "But I will not fight you."

------------------------------------------------------------

Karn kept looking over his hand as the pair of them walked on. He tried to ignore the throbbing on his foot. He didn't deserve that. Well maybe. Ok so he did really. How was he to know she would be so...so...sensitive about it? Still the little red glow he got out of her was cute and in the end he could not doubt his stupidity sometimes was worth it. He had worked with all the other Angeliks before but truth be told he had little direct contact with then. First off his own postion within the team meant that he was often either ahead or behind the team supporting from afar. Second his personality was, to put it kindly, difficult. Some people just seemed to enjoy being serious all the time and it clashed with him. Despite knowing them, he also hadn't spent much time in their company. For example he had never notice Teagan to such a degree. When not being spotted from a scope fighting, she was proving to be quite a cute, nervous girl. It was interesting to see this side of her.
    Following that line of thought until it burned away, Karn began to slowly release his Astral form. A test of these new marks. As he did so the normal lines began to spread out from below his eyes. But then to his amazment they also spread out from the new spirals. Slowly at first to be careful, as his chest still burned, he released all his Astral form. He was amazed at the change. In addition to the normal straight lines and sharp angles, a new set had appeared. It was all curves and smooth parts. There were no straight sections to these parts. Here and there they crossed the straight lines and mixed. Some curves became rigid and straight. Some of the straight parts curved off into spirals. He pulled his shirt off and began to inspect all over his chest. He tried spotting what was on his back and failed. He even pulled his pants leg up to check his leg. It was everywhere. If he had to guess, he figured some of his old lines had been replaced. Otherwise he would be covered in more and even darker.
    Still running on automatic a fresh set of six eyes bubbled their way into existance and flew off in different directions. He couldn't feel much difference within his own mind, so he was still unsure what these new lines meant. But all those thoughts took a step back as he caught sight of Teagan in the corner of his eye. She looked nervous. Maybe she didn't realise it, but she was being a bit fidgety. Karn didn't like to see anyone depressed, more so now he was getting to know them better. Karn moved closer and gave her a friendly nudge.
    "Hey what's up?" He smiled for her, "Sorry about before." He said sincerely. "But it got a cute look out of you." He said light heartedly. She still seemed down. "Hey. You sure your ok? Your looking a little out of it."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 growled in anger. ''Damn you Caius! I was fighting!'' He changed shape again, becoming something akin to an 8 foot human with a cape that was made of Mouths, claws and skin. He appeared to wear fleshy arour respembling plate mail, covered in glittering eyes. his hair was mixed and Vaired, though predominantly Ginger and Blonde. And he had something else as well- what appeared to be a Blade, black as night. He charged at Caius, Blade up high- and it seemed he knedw what he was doing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How upfront these D-Mods could be. Caius lifted his sword to meet the wave and as it connect he felt another being behind it, puahing it forward. "That's better Johnny. Much better." Then another was released at a close range. Cauis came flipping from the smoke created amd landed behind Jace. 66 charged him suddenly. Caius smiled beneath.hia mask as he mentally dissected the three individuals. "Skye's bonding pretty well with that monster. Jonny's getting a better feel for his abilities. Good. Now where is..?"

From behind Soma preformed a spin kick connecting with 66's blade. His leg would have normally been severed from connecting with a blade but something was different about Soma. First off his eye had returned and his wounds were closed as well. Second his Distral form was different completely. His forearms were covered in a metal armor that extended up his fingers like glooves and then halted at the shoulders. His legs were covered in the same silver metal yet formed a type of claw were his feet were. His chest was covered as well along with his back and flames licked from them at all sides.

Soma pushed Cauis back and then faced Jace. His tone returned to its fiery fury. "You don't want to fight. THIS IS NOT A GAME! Caius shook his head before taking Soma's shoulder and then threw him towards 66 and Johnny. The D-Mod landed and stared at the man with bewilded eyes.
    "Yes Soma this a game. Its the game that will determine the nexus of florishion in which God will be replaced." Swinging his sword out Caius released Johnny's wave in the form of several blasts in different directions. Two at Johnny, one in the shadow of the other, one at Jace, double the size of Johnny's first. Three at 66, the rotation speed was higher then the other, and five at Soma each to hit at a different time.

Cauis stood by with his sword at his side. Under his mask he whispered to himself. "Oh behold the mask of retribution. Split into eight and become my slaves. The dawn erupts into blades of six, forever forsaken by the souls of damnation."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Johnny had caught Soma with his one hand that did not have the sword on it. Quickly he jumped to the side though, being grouped up together was a bad idea if they wanted to beat him.

Then Calius said something that had interested him very highly.
    "Yes Soma this a game. Its the game that will determine the nexus of florishion in which God will be replaced."

"If we are fighting for that reason, I guess i'm going to have to up my game quite a bit in that case." He sighed and watched as Cauis used his own attack against him. Quickly Johnny moved to the side and dodged the first one, he did not see the one shadowing behind it however until it was almost to late. He cut the blast in half, splitting it on both sides of him. He glared at Cauis, he was not going to lose this fight.

Johnny took his blade and did a copy of what Cauis did, he swung his sword twice making two black and white energy blasts one shadowing the other one. Then he swung once below at Cauis's feet and one up above, then he dashed forward and dragged his sword into the ground, bringing his sword up firing another blast of energy at a close range of Cauis. He was ready for him this time.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 growled as Caius' attacks came at him. Leaping down, he ducked under the first two, and the third, which was going to hit the ground anyway, he rolled away from. As he rolled, he rolled to his feet, sword-thing ready, and sprang at Caius again, roaring in anger, wanting to eat him and take his strrength too.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Hope this isn't annoying you Hollow. It is just Jace's personality to not get along with anyone really. If you need it tuned down then just give me the word.

Jace gave up. He wasn't here to listen to D-mod preach some kind of religious crap. He wasn't here to fight others for entertainment. And he was definitely not here to be pushed about by others who put themselves above other for no reason then because they could. As Cauis attack came his way Jace just turned and walked towards the exit. At the twitch of a finger the attack aimed at him exploded into flame. As he made his way to the door they twitched again and the door ignited. He gave one look back before walking out of the training room.

Within the corridors of the ship Jace found his mind a mess. The few others that went by were quick to avoid him. He was shocked to find the part of him was un-nerved by talk of 'God-slaying'. He wasn't religious in any way. But such declerations are made only by those who believe themselves capable of doing it. Whether or not they could was not the problem. If they thought they could, then they would try. He couldn't grasp what would be involved in such as thing. Once again his doubts towards this group surfaced. How much was it worth? In a weird way the first thing into his head was the words Tenshi had spoken when he first met him. Jace ignored them. He didn't wasn't going to get into a mental debate over that again.

He kept an unconscious eye on the signs and directions. After a few wrong turns he was within the part of the ship best described as the dormitories. He picked a room at random and opened the door. Empty. He slammed the door behind him as he walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. Head in his hands he calmed himself down with deep breaths. One. Two. Three. Slowly he felt himself again. He got up and opened the wardrobe. Inside was a generic selection of clothes. He rummaged through until he found something he was comfortable with. A plain white shirt and dark pants. Removing the wrappings from his hands he spent some time cleaning himself up. A shower, a shave and then clean clothes. Through out it all he stayed in his D-Mod form. He tried to convinve himself it wasn't because he was nervous.

Once sorted he sat down and went through his thoughts again. As he did looked up to see the wardrobe door open and his reflection staring back. Even having cleaned up it just didn't look like him. His eyes were different, haunted, and he was still in his D-mod form.
    "One day. You've been with them less then one day and look at what they have reduced you too!" He muttered to himself.
    "What was it you use to do?"
    "Oh that's right. Kill D-mods." He sounded annoyed with himself.
    "You swore to kill the back stabbing freaks. The ones that tried to upset your power." Jace leaned back and closed his eyes. He was clearly talking to himself in an attempt to stay calm.
    "Now they have you running away. Now your sitting in the middle of their greatest nest and spending your time trying to go un-noticed. Your just letting them change you." He had to start taking breaths again to calm down.
    "So what you going to do?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Soma cleanly lept to the left, the first wave missed him by a hair. The second and third were lept over and the last two destroyed by two ariel roundhouses. Soma landed as Johnny fired his twin waves and 66 charged. Slapping his hands together Soma formed a spirallng orb of flames before throwing it into the air. It.burst into several dozen needles of flames and collasped on Cauis position just as the wave meet.

Caius watched closely as Johnny learned his technique. Mentally he gave the boy praise tho verbally. "Is this all you can do Johnny?" Lifting his sword Cauis made a single sweep of his sword and split the two, then rotated the sword to the left created a barrier of said waves abd blocked Soma's flaming rain. "His Maximum form is holding up quite nicely." He muttered to himself before 66 was upon him. "You think you can kill me just because you wield her blade?" Lifting his free left hand Caius smiled as the blade meet his hand and halted. The force of the swing causing the metal plates behind him to burst a scatter. What force...

As Jace sat in his room mentally breaking down a figured stapped up beside him and chuckled. A recognizable voice whispered out, it belong to Cauis. "How you have fallen Dear Jace. It's hard seeing a once great man belittling him so. How sad indeed." He stood near the mirror and shook his masked head, katana still in hand. "What if I told you I could help you get what you wanted most. Would you become loyal to me and follow me into battle? Or you could continue to bask in the afterglow of depression, your choose."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I have permission from Esiphas to do what I am about to do >:3

"Is this all you can do Johnny?"

Johnny was getting irritable at this exact moment in time. His mind burned with all sorts of different ideas to trip Caius up, and to screw him up completely. Johnnys eyes went to 66, then back to Caius then to 66 again and then over to Soma. He examined the metal plating around the room and questions ran through his head on how he could use his surroundings and his comrades to his advantages.

Quickly Johnny thought of a rough idea.
    "66! Get over here!" He said throwing another wave at Caius giving 66 a second to back up. 66 slithered over to Johnny, looking rather irritated as well.

"66, listen to me. Get this through your thick skull and all that flesh." He talked to 66 for only moments discussing his plan with him. 66 agreed to go through with it. Johnny smiled and looked over at Soma who unfortunately would not be to much involved into his plan because of his fire.

He needed to eliminate Caius's senses and one of those was sight. Johnny looked over to Soma and gave a signal that said to stand down for a moment... he had a plan.

Johnny looked back over at 66 as he began to expand, eyes and mouths growing on all sides. Eventually he took up half of the room, Caius on one half, everyone else on the other side. 66 used his tendrils (that's what they are called right?) to destroy the lights on Caius's half of 66 making it nothing but dark on his side.

Eyes watching Johnny for his first move, he smiled and threw black and white waves at 66, who split the spot where Johnny was aiming firing blindly at Caius from behind 66.

66 himself started sending his flesh to try and eat, and grab Caius. This all happened at once. Johnny took a breath and looked at 66 who quickly closed the rips in his body as soon as the blasts went through. With 66 still on the offensive Johnny took his time and thought out his next formations of attacks.

"Soma, sorry but because your fire I'm afraid if you fired into Caius's side that it could enable him the sight to see even for a short second it could potentially ruin the entire plan." Johnny removed the sweat from his forehead, and looked over at Soma talking quietly enough so Caius could not hear him but loud enough so Soma could understand.

"My apologizes. Once this attack ends, I would recommend not giving Caius any time to recover. When 66 attacks and is finished attacking he is going to suddenly let in a large amount of light at one time. Thus, should blind Caius, is not distract him. That would be the best time for a strike from all three of us. If that's okay with you, then please the moment 66 removes himself attack at full force with your strongest attack. At that point we might actually get him." Johnny smiled at Soma and then steadied himself.

66 still trying to snatch up Caius and eat, or grab him was still on the full frontal attack. Johnny took time to gather himself before attacking in complete random motions, using shadowing waves, for most of his attacks now because he understood that it could be potentially helpful in harming him.

Johnny threw energy blasts with X's and then right behind them a I shape behind the X ensuring that he had minimal moves to escape. Then, he took his blade and went from one shoulder to the other with his blade, creating a wave that streachs across the training room. 66 saw each attack and opened his back at just the right moments then quickly closed them to conceal all light from Caius.

Johnny nodded at 66 "When ever your ready to jump, get off then do a full attack head on." Johnny now out of breath from his large mass of attacks he awaited for 66 to jump so he could do a follow up attack.

Johnny smiled, seeing how his plan was potentially working, however, he was unsure about anything that was going on, on the other side however he hoped that it would at least tire him out so this last attack by all three of them would end it.

OOC: Okay, Espihas, when ever your ready to jump, jump off and go through with the plan that we discussed. If I did not say or do something right go ahead and make a post with 66 describing maybe in a little more detail. Otherwise thanks for letting me use your character for this short period of time. Thanks again for letting me do this ^^

I wanna see how Hollow gets out of this >:3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- With Pleasure.

oc- The moment Johnny had finished his attacks, 66 Began to mmove. Not returnimg to his form of choice, but remaining as a thick wall. The wall crawled slowly towards caius- not that he could see it- theen siddenly charged at full speed,, slamming himself against the wall. hopefully, Caaius didnt get out. Lookinfg from gis eyes on the back, he looked around for Caius.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Occ: Oh dear. What will I ever do?

Caius watched as 66 expanded and all light on his side was expelled. He smirked. So they looked to blind him. Smart move if he was one to base himself souly on sight. He wasn't. Before 66 expanded fully Caius swung his blade out with a wave double the size of Soma. It expanded suddenly and exploded. This created light in and of itself and illuminated his side of the room. With the fleah monster rushing Cauis was sure he had to get blinded himself. Caius on the other hand stood very still and each and every blast hit him full force. The resulting explosion reduced the chance of any counterattack as Cauis was hidden.in a cloud of smoke.

"Finally you all have begun thinking as a team. Only your attacks are televised and without foundation."

Walking into the light from behind the grab Cauis stood mostly unharmed. His mask was broken slightly at the left cheek and blood slowly trickled down his face before dripping to the floor. "Have you all not noticed it yet. The flow has changed. And here I thought you all were different."

Occ: +grin+ Remember my last post. Lololol! Ill explian the foundation of Cauis soon. After you all gain............

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: ... Buh... I... and.. you... buh... >.<++++

IC: Johnny thought it had worked but hearing Caius's voice from behind 66 pissed him off. He watched as Caius made it known the plan had not worked what so ever. All there was, was a little crack and some blood. Johnny felt enraged at this point, your could feel the anger and frustration coming off of him. Almost as if he was hitting Caius with an imaginary hammer until he went through the ship then firing a rocket launcher at him as he fell to his death.

Johnny smiled at the idea but remained in his foul mood. He had done so much and all he managed to do is cut him. He was running out of ideas, to corner Caius, however something was different... He listened closely to what Caius said.

No foundation, Caius's insults did not help Johnny's mood in the least bit. In fact, managed to make it worse.

"Have you all not noticed it yet. The flow has changed. And here I thought you all were different."

Johnny growled than snapped at Caius "I am different!" He swung his blade using nothing but pure rage at this point, the normal wave flashed red as it headed towards Caius. Johnny's rage subsided for a moment as he thought through his head
    'Flow? What flow? I don't feel anything different.' At this point Johnny concluded Caius was either lying, or he was just stupid. Either one angered him more as he stared at the wave headed for Caius.

Johnny's body trembled with anger he got to the point where he started laughing, he started laughing and laughing. His coping mechanism kicked in, he laughed when in pain, he laughed when upset, he laughed at death, he laughed at everything he could not normally cope with.

"I am different Caius! Don't take me as some simpiltion! I will fight until I can't move anymore, and even then I will fight some more! I fight for what I believe in, and even if it get's me killed I will fight to achieve me goals!"

No longer did this feel like training to Johnny, he felt like he had to prove sometime to Caius, he had to prove he was different, and that he will be the best no matter how hurt he gets.

'Johnny breath...' Brother's voice had returned to his head.
    'And where the hell have you been huh?' Johnny growled under his breath then took a large breath in and out.
    'I have been watching Johnny. Observing.'
    'If your not going to be of any help right now then leave.'
    'He's trying to get to you Johnny, if you don't think then failure will come to you, stop fighting out of rage, and fight out of insanity, unpredictable, never losing his cool, someone who will stand up and fight until he cant. This is what you were taught.'
    'Your right... Unpredictable...' Johnny looked up at Caius to see if this thing had ended, his breath returned to his normal speed and his head cleared, he stood there, his blade at his side and he tried to relax. He waited for something to happen....
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Meh, not my best post... I kinda had to rush it though. So like. Yeah had to think of something quickly to act upon how Johnny would feel etc. Anyways yeah.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 Slithered into the darkness. "Dammit..." he muttered, as his seers healed up. Then he had an idean.Streching out tentacles through tbhe darkness. Then, with a buckling sound, He pierced th tentacles through the floor and trashed them around, Tearing up the ground of the training room- One wrong mive you would trip and cut yourseld on the jagged metal. Then from underneat Caius, a shadow sword erupted from thr ground, reaching up to impale him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cauis srood still again and was struck by the wave. From the darkness he stepped out again and waved at Johnny before being impaled through the skull by 66. Again he stepped from the shadows and exhaled loudly. "That was close but no cigar." Rushing Johnny Cauis tiptoed over the spiked metal floor, like a feather he gracefully tramsversed the plane before swing downward at the boy with his blade.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information