AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Angelik

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Angelik

Jin watched as 66 downsized until he was out of view. Were the D-Mods retreating? Or simply regrouping, coming up with there own means of attack. Jin struggled with his thoughts and how he was going to attack himself. He sat down on the concrete and gathered some twigs, 8 to be exact.
    "Any of you guys ever play a game called chess?" He organized the twigs into diffrent shapes, each one representing 4 Angliks and 4 D-Mods. The biggest twig was 66, the one that was twisted was Johnny, the one split in two was Soma, and the last one that was turned sideways was Jace.
    The four straight ones were the Angliks, Johnson, Wakahisa, Akris, and himself.
    "Now let's think here...." He said mostly to himself, thinking out loud was a bad habit of his.
    "We know the the big guy can create multiple mouths and eyes and split himself into two it seems. The guy Johnson was fighting simply has a sword for a hand but a high tolerance for pain. The fire guy I was fighting earlier had a wide range of attacks from fireballs, to fire kicks and so on and so forth also he's super quick." He thought for a moment then looked again "The other guy I don't know what he can do so we have to careful around him?" He looked at all the twigs, being the visual person he is he played with them trying different attack formations.

"I got it."He said with a smile on his face as he played with the twigs more making sure his tactics were okay.
    "Alright. Here's the plan." He reset the twigs to there original positions.
    "Wakahisa, you and I will take flight, I will fly higher than you because I have a better range of attack while yours are close contact. Johnson will be right below us heading straight in for the D-Mods. Once Johnson makes contact Wakahisa will dive down and try to strike one of the D-Mods and if not hit the ground so you create a crater, I will have a barrier below for you so the impact is not that bad."He checked his twigs again to make sure they were all still in order.
    "I'm going to be flying high enough to where they can't see me, thus I will be long range defense and occasional offense. The moment that beast goes large again, I'm going to wrap my self in a large barrier and charge right into his head, if I miss I will still be inside the beast and the barrier should be able to last long enough for me to strike it's brain or heart. If not then as a last resort I kill myself along with that thing."
    He looked again at the twigs and sighed.
    "You two will take the twisty one and if another one interfears hopefully we can last. "
    He realized his plan was not perfect, but it would bring down the beast
    " If the beast never grows then I will impact the ground near it and take it on myself.
    Any questions? Does that sound good?" he knew it was flawed and he risked his own life several times to take down one D-Mod. However if he could take out that one, it would make everyones life that much easier.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    Johnny looked at 66 as he resized himself. Johnny swallowed and approached 66, if they were going to win they were going to need a better plan.
    "Number 66." He swallowed "Are you able to size yourself down, like to the size of an ant or something just as small?" He knew how he could reason with him. "If you can, there will be a nice tasty Angliks in it for you. However you have to listen to me. Okay?" He shook because the last thing he needed now was to be eaten, however he hoped 66 would come to an okay.

OOC: Change of plans so I was able to post
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 03-27-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

OOC: @Hollow Ichigo who is Fin btw?

Li Yin to an extent was flustered by Ariya's western demeanor of greeting another person. In Chinese culture it was considered rather inappropriate to make direct physical contact with another person when making a first time greeting. But Li Yin took quick notice of change of customs and shook Ariya's hand; which Li Yin noticed they were very cold in a similar way that Ariya's eyes had a cold and poisonous stare which from what Li Yin knew it was often mistaken for a lustful stare. Immediately this foretold Li Yin that this dangerously beautiful maiden was not to be taken lightly for under the curvaceousness and flirting laid a virulent coral snake. As Ariya gave her command Li Yin saw from the corner of her eyes about half a dozen swinish like D-Mods began to stampede in her direction. Softly smiling Li Yin gracefully raised her left foot as high as her copious flexibility allowed while maintaining her upper body straight. Simultaneously Li Yin raised her arms in a defensive position as her demonic form resurfaced.

Like a floating red maple leaf caught in the gentle drifts of the wind Li Yin almost poetically eluded her attackers, but her attacks almost always missed the desired target. And eventually four minutes into the assault Li Yin had several cuts, bruises and a puncture wound in the left shoulder. In the midst of the sparring session Aoi, Li Yin's former master who was quietly analyzing her student's techniques, noticed something peculiar in the way Li Yin was executing all of the beginning steps. Li Yin with minimal error executed the beginning steps but at all the crucial moments, Aoi saw that her student was diverting to a different path leaving herself wide open. Although Aoi remained expressionless she wondered why that her student was missing such simple final steps considering that with the added aid of having grotesque powers her techniques should have considerably improved not decreased.

Noticing that Li Yin was ostensibly reaching her limits Aoi moved into to help, although like always she did not call forth her demon side to aid her. Crouching onto the floor Aoi used her hands as support and then spun her legs in the air like a spindle top disabling two of the D-Mods. Using her mentor's body as a spring board Li Yin propelled herself well above the attackers. As gravity began to pull her down again, Li Yin unsheathed the Azure Dragon of the East making a finespun sound of metal being scraped against the jade coated sheath. The Imperial Sword was beautifully ornate with silver details, precious blue jewels and a crowning azure Chinese Dragon which gave the Imperial Sword its name. Placing her entire body's weight forward by making a sharp diagonal angle, Li Yin split the third D-Mod in half with her sword as she came back down to the floor. The succubus like blood smeared in Li Yin's alabaster like skin to which it slowly trickled down to the corner of her mouth. Almost like an addictive substance the blood had a sweet yet surprisingly delicate taste something that was completely paradoxical. As the attacking party was cut down in half Li Yin released the Imperial Sword's unique trait. As Li Yin firmly pressed on a specific spot of the hilt the sword became like a bladed whip lashing out in the air as the wielder wielded the sword. Taking the hilt Li Yin directed an attack towards the fourth D-Mod, but just as the tip of the sword was about to reach the bull's eye the male demon suddenly disappeared.

"You damn...A..."

Li Yin's eyes widened at the familiar sight and voice...it was none other than Xuanwu, one of the former Jade Army Generals who a few years ago had mysteriously vanished from northern precincts of the Forbidden City. The northern General wielded the Black Warrior of the North one of the five Imperial Swords but his greatest asset was not the Imperial Sword but his snake like strikes that were swift and deadly. But something was off Xuanwu not only was Li Yin's friend but he was also her mentor after Li Yin was accepted into the Jade Army...something was not matching up. Every time Li Yin landed a strike on Xuanwu no matter how hard she tried it seemed that his body was lifeless and being controlled. It was then that she realized Xuanwu had become nothing more than a puppet to a D-Mod upon noticing this Li Yin sneered. Deceptively Li Yin hid her main torso by spreading her wings widely allowing only the puppeteer to see. With the view limited Li Yin ever so slightly moved her fingers causing Xuanwu to fall under her control and so Li Yin pulled the strings making it appear that the puppet had been freed. Lifeless the former Jade General laid on the floor with an empty gaze. Soon after together with Aoi both women finished off the remaining D-Mods, but just as about Li Yin was to turn she tripped and fell face down onto the floor on Ariya's feet.

Momentary end was within their grasps...those thoughts quickly fleeted from Jin's mind as a colossal chimera like D-Mod appeared before the small Angelik Squadron. 飛你將無法與他們贏得(Fei you won't be able to win with them.) this dire situation is perhaps what Xiao Tanhuang had meant when she had whispered those words into his ears. Then before he could barely react Jin saw in a blur two mammoth sized arms coming his way. Instinctively Jin crunched his arm and legs together giving a greater protection along with his full powers concentrated on the spot where he was expecting to be struck. Even after slowing the D-Mod's attack by increasing the atmospheric pressure around his body Jin was sent out flying towards the concrete walls of the Hospital, simultaneously upon hitting the walls Jin was buried beneath the blocks of concrete and other parts of the building. Once beneath the rubble it seemed that a veil of darkness had engulfed him embracing his body with sharp pain. Jin could immediately tell that his wounds that he had managed to give somewhat of a first aid had opened back up and now it was being crushed under the weight of the rubble above him. It was a ghastly feeling as his body began to shut down and perhaps it was his time to transit into the next world. Like a spell everything had become dead quiet and Jin could see nothing but an endless and empty darkness. Jin's voice echoed through the dark void...

"I am...I am..dead...dead...?"

His question went unanswered as the quietness instilled deeply into the surroundings. But, delicately the sound of a calm breeze began to pick up bringing life back to the underworld like state. With it came an all too familiar sensation of every muscle fiber, bone, and tissue wanting to violently come apart, the ardent breathlessness and above all the ecstasy feeling like that of when reaching a climax. Then like a typhoon in the rainy season a new energy surged through Jin's body and eventually manifesting itself to the outside world in the form of a vermillion colored fenghuang (鳳凰 Chinese phoenix). Crimson eyes arose from the rubble as the air around Jin became surpassingly unstable. Winds seemed to descend from the skies and turbulently rendezvoused around and especially close to his body forming what it seemed to be armor composed of extremely compressed wind currents.

All the commotion did not go unnoticed by the brutish D-Mod as it began to reload its limbs for the next attacks. At this Jin raised his right hand and with one fluid downward motion the D-Mod was forced to the ground but showing incredible resilience the demon forcefully tried to raise its head and then its entire body. In a split second Jin seemed to have disappeared but later reappeared next to the D-Mod's large head. Jin raised his right leg and bent it in a forty five angle and as his body acted as an anchor Jin rotated his body delivering a damaging blow. But unlike previously where his powers only augmented the strength behind his physical attacks, the wind armor granted him secondary effects as Jin approached the flesh of the D-Mod it began to shred under the intense twisting winds. As the D-Mod momentarily fell to the ground there was the golden opportunity to give a critical blow. Once again Jin quickly reapplied his powers over the D-Mod and spun his head yelling towards his fellow comrades.

"NOW! ATTACK NOW!"
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 03-27-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Jin went over their plan, they both agreed with it, seeing that taking out the big monster would make their lives much easier.

(Johnson) "Okay, we'll go with the plan."
    (Wakahisa) "I good with it."

But this would also mean that she'll need to leave his side again, despite being in love with him. Before she would leave him, she embraced the cute boy in her breasts while Johnson took in the smell of her body with his face in her breast, fresh and nice as always, despite being a head smaller than her, he loved where his head was. She would always do this while they were in contact with each other. She then looked down at him and they both kissed before they had one more thing to say.

(Wakahisa) "Now you be careful cute boy okay?"
    (Johnson) "Okay."

Wakahisa spread her wings out and was ready to fly, waiting on Jin.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-28-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Soma sighed to himself. Jace was far to cunning. He had the ability to set inaminate objects aflame. This included the barrier around the Angeliks. Furthermore, he was currect in asking him to take on ice boy. His abilities would prove more useful then they would against lazor boy.

Licking the blodd slowly dripping down his face Some started to chuckle then looked at Jace ominously. " All my arrogance you say. It would seem what arrogance I lost you gained." Cautiously Some turned to Jace and pointed at his forehead. His lips were painted red from his own liquids yet his words flow slowly so Jace understood. "Telling me the bases around your abilities is something only a fool would do. Thank you, and in return for your kindness allow me to educate you as well." He noticed Johnny and 66 approaching. " My abilities dont function unless Im in motion." With that he pointed at the Angeliks and smiled. "I take Ice boy. Im wondering if mouthy,66, can break pieces of his body off and give them to Jace as flesh bombs. A terribly dangerous combination if I do say so myself."

Luxes whom had eaten her food amd left Satans was now blocking the path of a single Angelik. Anja if she remebered correctly. "Lady Ariya doesnt take kindly to unwanted guests. Ive been asked to aee you....dealt with." Her red hair flapped in the wind before she croucthed down low and sprang forward. Her sword make a hissing sound as she unshealthed it and the very wind split as it was aimed to slash Anja right down the middle.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jin looked at the two and watched them embrace and kiss. A cute couple for sure but people like them always made him jealous, he was to shut in for a relationship was what he was told. So he remained shut in, and let his wings spread out nice and large to maybe intimidate the other two Angeliks.

"Listen, your only going to be separated for a few moments then you two will be back together." His tone was sour "Just make sure you live long enough to get the big guy out again. Understood?" He stretched out his wings again. "Remember, the moment you have a chance to hit one of them impact the ground and I will cushion your fall." His voice still a little sour he cleared it then spoke one last time
    "Let's fly." He took off into the air, he went up at a fast pace his speed got fast enough he became a blur then he was out of sight in the clouds. Invisible to everyone below him he was able to see Wakahisa whenever she flew up. The moment she went down he would come into a close enough view to where he could see everything below. Until then it was up to them on when to call the attack...
    "Alright guys, don't screw this up, we only get one shot at this..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Getting no response Johnny silently went and gathered his sword that was now split into two, he put the pieces in the sheath and wondered if he was even heard by Soma or Jace. He was used to being ignored and for now he would let it slide because he had an idea of his own. He walked back up to 66, a little ticked off and sat there listeing to what ever they were talking about.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

66 Shook the human head he had. ''This part of my body is the only part that cannot change. Thus, I am stuck at at least teh size of a human from he waist up. And the dragon thing I did earlier? Thats about as big as I can get.'' Several spikes shot out the back of 66's bodyand broke of, turning into the shape of a small child each as they fell- almsot baby sized. The face of the baby was literally 1 of 66's red eyes and a sharp toothy mouth, and the skin was grey, but other than that it was a perfect baby sized replica of a baby. ''Best I can do Jace''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace gave a disappointed sigh.
    "Soma, Soma, Soma." He muttered as he shook his head, "My limits are well known by everyone." He grinned at him. The kinda grin a murderer has, "It is the only reason you're still alive for example." He gave a giggle, not a childish one, but one that an adult sometimes had when he witnesses someone innocent lose that innocence. His attention then got caught back up by Johnny's comment for team work. Team work? That was something that was proberly the last thing he would have thought would have been suggested. D-Mods by their very nature were selfish and corrupt.

"I hate D-Mods." Whispered an echo within his mind.

Well that wasn't new. Jace had come to expect that part of him was still in revolt. It wasn't like a different personality, but more an annoying opinion and belief. Jace was still Jace. He had plans to kill each D-Mod he had met so far. None had proved they were anything more then powerful and dangerous madmen. Or MadWomen. Don't let anyone say Jace wasn't fair in his plot to kill off any threats.

However when his vision went black Jace did pause. He blinked hard and it returned but not before a sharp pain ran down his spine. That was new. He shook his head lightly as if to shake that feeling. #66 began to mutter something and Jace turned to it to see what it wanted when his left leg gave way. This was strange. And very bad timing. He was sure that if he seemed weak in front of them it would destroy anything he had planned. Soma or the Angeliks, let alone Ariya would cut him down if they had a real chance. He laughed slightly to himself. What a time to this to happen.

He felt the sharp pain again. It made his back straighten and he lost control of his other leg. Tumbling onto his knees he coughed. There was a throping in his neck...The injection. Was it because of that? Slowly he felt colder. There was a clattering of rocks and his Distral form faded away leaving him on his knees before Soma, #66 and Johnny as a loney human. He cracked a troubled smiled as he began muttering to himself.
    "God, I hate Irony!"

---------------------------------------

"Boss?" Karn croaked. "Guys?" He coughed again. His chest was hurting as the rubble around him pressed down hard. It made it worse when he coughed. I also kicked up dust that went into his eyes. The ground was shaking as the fight continued outside. He had no idea what was going on and his mind wasn't exactly thinking in logical mode.
    "Hey guys?" He tried to smile to himself, he didn't even know if the comms were still working. "I know I'm kinda annoying. I do stupid things. And I pull pranks." He struggled as he took more breaths, "But I really don't want to die here." He sighed, more tired then he gave himself credit for. He hadn't even noticed that he had closed his eyes. His breathing began to slow to a more regular pace. It still stung each time, but his mind began to drift. That damp feeling in his side began to fade. "So if you...could...lend...a..." Karn consciousness faded and he was left trapped.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 05:08 PM
    Threads

It seemed like there was a no end to the D-Mods that were coming. But, she knew she couldn't lose hope. To lose hope would mean the end to these people in Heaven. Teagan didn't want to see them turned into D-Mods or eaten by the horrible beast that seemed to be all mouths. She shook her head to get out of her thoughts. This wasn't the time to be lost in thought, she, everybody needed to keep their guard up. Teagan glanced at her hands and realized she still had Tenshi's sword from when he stabbed the D-Mod sneaking up on her. Keeping an eye on the incoming army, Teagan extended her hand to Tenshi is sword in her extended hand. "Tenshi-Sama." She said softly as she handed him back his sword. Even after taking Youth and turning into an Angelik, Teagan didn't forget her traditions and she still used them. Honorifics were one of them.

Then something caught her eyes, the D-Mods. They...They were merging?! In a matter of seconds the remaining D-Mods had merged into one massive monster that towered above them. Teagan had to smile softly as a thought came itno her mind. The bigger you are the harder you fall. She didn't know if that would work in this case, but it did help lift her spirits a little. Teagan tightened her grip on her sword as she heard something. She crinkled her brow as she strained her ears to listen, but even still all she could hear was her name and nothing else. Teagan looked around to see if it was someone around her, but it was nobody and it didn't seem like anybody else, that she could tell,had heard it. A cold thought gripped her heart. No, please no. She thought thinking that the Youth in her system was trying to take control again. Not in the middle of a battle she thought a little scared.

Her earpiece buzzed and Karn's words flown into her ear. "Boss?" Karn croaked. "Guys?" "Hey guys?" He tried to smile to himself, he didn't even know if the comms were still working. "I know I'm kinda annoying. I do stupid things. And I pull pranks." He struggled as he took more breaths, "But I really don't want to die here." He sighed, more tired then he gave himself credit for. He hadn't even noticed that he had closed his eyes. His breathing began to slow to a more regular pace. It still stung each time, but his mind began to drift. That damp feeling in his side began to fade. "So if you...could...lend...a..." Karn consciousness faded and he was left trapped.

She glanced towards the building that had gone down a couple minutes ago. Could he be in the rubble? Teagan bit her lip hard and looked back at the beast of a D-Mod. She had to go look for him, even if she did disobey Tenshi. Teagan couldn't just leave a comrade trapped somewhere. She bit her lip harder and then took up her sword again before quickly walking over to the rubble. There was a huge pile beside the building, the only thing still standing was the buildings foundation. "Karn?" Teagan asked softly as she started to move some rubble from the top. She worked as she waited for an answer, but one never came. And Teagan virtually smacked herself he had been cut off mid-word which mostly meant he had lost consciousness.

All of a sudden Teagan started to feel something, she stopped what she was doing and concentrated on it. As she concentrated it started getting louder. What is it? She wondered as she listened. Whatever it was it seemed to be coming from the rubble. Could it be Karn? But, how was she able to feel him? Teagan shook her head slightly this was no time to question it, she needed to use it. She started to dig through the rubble again and layer after layer then feeling grew stronger to where it was almost electric. Teagan reached her hand up to push some of her hair out of her yes before she started digging again, but something caught her attention. Sticking up from the rubble was a non moving hand. That hadn't been there a second before. Confused, Teagan leaned forward and reached out with her hand. To her surprise the non moving hand followed the movements of her hand. Teagan drew back a little frightened. What was going on? She swallowed hard and moved her hand again as she watched the other hand. And again, the hand in the rubble moved with her. Teagan shook her head again whatever this was, it was helping her find Karn. She started to dig around the hand again until she came across Karn. The hand in the rubble had been his. Teagan carefully pulled him out of the rubble and put his arm around her shoulders so she could support his weight.
    ~ Remember to love with all your heart ~

~ Live the way you want to live, not the way others want you to. ~

9. Thanks Valkarma thanked for this post
    Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tenshi rocketed toward the D-Mod the moment Teagan handed him his other sword. As Jin brought him down Tenshi leaped into the air and made two swift slashes. Half the D-Mod's body slid to the side and it's head fell to the ground. Tenshi stood behind it with both blades rest, the tips of the two against the ground. Finally, this battle was ove....

BOOOOOM! Tenshi was flung towards Fei and 23 arms shot into the air and dived down toward the flung Tenshi, and Fei. Two more shot off in Karn, and Teagan's area. Those two arms opened and a red light shined forth from them, combined, and accelerated toward the two. With teagan still pulling Karn from the rubble they had no time to dodge, evade, or block. Tenshi's eyes widened as the thought of losing his two comrades echoed throughout his body and mind.

But it would seem fate was on their side. Appearing around the two Angelik's a white light formed a cage. The blast of energy was blocked then disappated completely. That same light covered Tenshi and he backflipped and landed on his feet, beside Fei. That same energy wrapped around the four Angelik's and their wounds closed up within a few seconds. Then they arrived.

From nowhere their weapons began to glow. Tenshi's sword flowed with energy and a single white wing made of energy shot from the butt of both weapons. The Wind around Fei was now transparent and appeared as white strips of ribbons. Karns rifle glowed and reached it's master. Their was a white energy centered around where the clip was. And Teagan's white dress shined brightly.

"Infinite Bullets of Destiny, Armor of Divinity, Flow of Salvation, Blades of Retribution. I've seen this before." Tenshi smiled as his own armor turned white. Each one stood in a ?form they had zero knowlegde of. What was this and where did it come from?

The D-Mod roared and retreated another 100 yards. Tenshi clicked his heel against the ground and in a split second was behind the D-Mod. Shifting the swords in his hand to the underhand Tenshi struck the D-Mod once, only now did he notice that it's body was reforming from all inguries. Cutting it's head off wouldn't kill this creature. They had to deestroy every cell in it's body, leave nothing behind to be reformed. So be it.

With his attack the D-Mod was shot towards Jin. Tenshi knew that with this increase of power to all of them only Karn could finish this creature. He wondered if the power output of his weapon was increased. Hopefully the four of them could end this now.

Ariya smiled to Li before the computer at her chair exploded. She turned and wacthed the massive screan as her fears were realized. "They ascended...damn." Turning around Ariya bega typing onto the open air. The sound of clicking rang out and then suddenly the room turned dark. After ten seconds the lights came back on and the room shifted. The dead D-Mod's bodies were gone and any trace of the battle with them. Tthe floor opened and from it the lot of them were now sitting in chairs. Ariiya at the head of the table from earlier. The ground shook violently and then they were in the sky.

From under Satan's a ship just as vast as the Tempest rose. It was completely black. Ariya sat at the Captains chair on broad with Aoi, Kaya, Li, and a hooded figure politing it. "It's good to see you again. Caius."

He turned his now masked face and nodded before the ship continued it's slowly acent.

"Now fly! Death..."

The ship reponded with a sudden increase of speed and the sizzling of energy. A black light shot out of the tip of the ship towards the Tempest. The Angelik ship blocked with a type of barrier and returned fire with a golden beam. Death blocked with a shield mirroring that of the Tempest.

"Soma. Finish quickly. It's time to leave."

"Understood."

Some turned toward the now Human Jace and smiled. "Serves you right. Let's finish this. Lady Ariya is on her way. When she arrives we leave." Turning to the Angelik's Soma smiled before sliding a finger through his own blood and licking it from the tip of his index finger. "Sorry but this party is over. I'll see you all dead." Turning to #66, and Johnny Soma smiled. "Shall we?"

Soma bursted into motion in a torrent of flames and crashed into Akira. Whom blocked his attack towards Johnson. The two clashed as steam was produced and then they both disappeared. 50 or so yards away an eruption of fire and ice echoed out. It would be best to leave those two be.
    OCC: Flow of Salvation is Fei, and the Armor is Teagan.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Jin) "Listen, your only going to be separated for a few moments then you two will be back together. Just make sure you live long enough to get the big guy out again. Understood? Remember, the moment you have a chance to hit one of them impact the ground and I will cushion your fall. Let's fly. Alright guys, don't screw this up, we only get one shot at this..."

Wakahisa took off after Jin and joined up with him while Johnson began to move toward the D-Mods' position to get their attention. As he moved toward their position, the D-Mods came into view as Johnson got a sight on the bladed D-Mod again. His business wasn't finished with him but he had to be careful not to get overwhelmed too quickly as he took a shot at the bladed D-Mod's head to get their attention.

(Wakahisa) "Johnson has begun to engage the D-Mods but the fat one hasn't appeared yet."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- He's not Fat! >_<

Ic- 66 changed back to his human form. ''I ahtes this form... theres only one of me, and I am so small.. Still, they havent seen me like this yet.'' Ducking out of Cover, he ran towards the Angelik lines ''Help me! Help! Plesae!'' in his head, he gave a maniacl laugh. They won't kill a child. Not one they havent tested yet. They can't afford to.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Wakahisa got a sight on a child that was moving toward Johnson and looked at it for a bit and knew that it was the monster who loved to eat things.

(Wakahisa) "Jin, I got sight on a child that appears to be the hungry D-Mod, you want me to take him?"

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(Wakahisa) "Johnson has begun to engage the D-Mods but the fat one hasn't appeared yet."

"Understood." He soared above ready for the first strike. 'This will work.' he said to himself 'it has to' Jin then heard Wakahisa's voice again.

(Wakahisa) "Jin, I got sight on a child that appears to be the hungry D-Mod, you want me to take him?"

"Are you sure it's the one that eats everything? If not don't take the chance, if so go for it if you know you can land a solid hit. Were trying to take one out in a single hit remember. We can't afford any mistake." Jin said back to him now completely prepared to help cushion his impact.

"If you can take the shot go for it!"

-------------------------------------------
    Johnny heard a gun shot and instantly sprung up blocking the bullet with his current hand blade. This guy had made him angry, taking random shots trying to kill him again! He was already injured.
    "You good for nothing Angeilks!" Rage filled him and his voice cracked "I'm only following orders." He took a step forward obviously very upset.
    "I'm going to take all of you down myself!" He was determined but also slightly irritate.

Use me.... Use my power Johnny... The power you have built up inside of you... the power you know you want to use...

This was not his brother talking, it was a different being inside of him it sounded like. It made him blood thirsty, he wanted to kill everything, taste there blood on his blade. A black and white aura surrounded him. He stepped into the ground cracking it beneath his feet then from the darkest part of him he yelled
    "
    I WILL NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY ANYMORE!" With that he snapped his blade at the Angelik Johnson, also towards Soma who was headed in that direction.

A large black and white blast of energy cut down the strip where Johnny had swung his blade (Think of Getsua Tensho that Ichgo uses in bleach) It was massive from his rage and it took so much out of him it depleted his Distral form.

"I'm not going down like this!" He yelled again he did a spin and swung his arm out (http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f.../KyoBankai.jpg It looks like this but just infused with his current arm) and a new blade had taken place of his old one. This one was new, nicer and he liked it.

"I want to spill the blood of the Angelik!" He swung his sword and again the same action happened, a black and white energy wave shot out cutting down towards the Angelik Johnson. This time smaller in size he felt good, his wounds had healed and he wanted the blood more than anything now.

"COME AT ME ANGELIK! I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!" he laughed in a frenzy he loved his new power and he was going to crush them all with it.
    -----------------

Hope this is okay Hollow Ichigo, the big slash is a one time thing same with cracking the ground under his feet (for now) haha. So yeah ^^ Hope it's okay ^^

Oh and think of Johnnys attacks like this: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ga_Tenshou.jpg
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 04-02-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Johnson) "So he's coming again?"

Johnson also noted a wave of attacks coming at him as well as a child. At first, he would get him out but there was an evil smile on the child and he completely disregarded the child as the monster again and made a roll off to the side. If he was correct, the monster had to be 66 and Johnny would mistakenly hit it thanks to his blind rage. Wakahisa on the other hand sees the opportunity to take out the monster once the shock wave has passed and right before the wave hit 66, she made her move.

(Wakahisa) "Stupid D-Mods. I'm going in, give me some cousin."

Wakahisa then began to charge at 66, seeing that he would be stunned by their own stupidity and she can move in to finish off 66.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 sighed. ''Alright, Fine, You want to play that way, we can'' he thought to himself. Ducking under Wakahisa's attack- much more nimble in this smaller form- he unleased his true self and from his back came a sheer mass of flesh, hundreds of mouths trying to bite at Wakahisa. On the ground, he strecthed and took on his dragonlike form again, opening all his mouths and every eye. They spoke as one, thousands of voices merging into one. The deep, baselike voice could be heard echoing through the city, the vobrations verebarating through the floor. Come, Angelik! Then, stretching his Wings, he flew into the sky, his ain mouth wide open, going for one last bite at Wakahisa, ready t grab her if she tried to dodge and attack.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jin watched as the bladed D-Mod took a wild swing aimed right at Johnson, luckily he was able to dodge then Wakahisa went in for the kill. Jin barricaded the lower ground below Wakahisa thus cusioning the impact of the ground.

"Damn! It missed!" Jin knew it was time for his part, quickly he shot red balls of electromagnetism at the mouths that had attacked Wakahisa and then engulfed both of his partners into a large red electromagnetism barrier. "If the barriers disappear." he took a breath and uttered the words he himself did not want to hear "I died." he took direct aim at the beast and was ready to force his way inside of him.

He began to spin, at first slowly, then at a speed which would make most people throw up. Red electricity sparked from where he was and he shot, like a bullet, straight for 66.

Aiming for the head, The speed of his spin attack made him dizzy but when he "fired" it left a red outline of his body that quickly disappeared.

"May god have mercy on my soul."
    He said as he headed directly for 66 at a blinding speed.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Johnny was not done. He felt the power, it made him blood thirsty. He wanted more of it, he wanted to kill all of them. Even his own kind.

Don't stop, keep using my power...

Johnny busted out laughing again, not caring who or what got in his way he made a mad dash towards Johnson, he swung his sword horizontally and again the black and white energy blasted out, cutting anything in it's path.

'Brother, it seems you have a friend here with us.'

"That's fine! Just make sure he has better control! BROTHER!" His eyes widened as he closed in on Johnson. He was ready for the rematch!

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Wakahisa) "It would seem that this D-Mod was smarter than I anticipated."

Wakahisa then prepared for combat as Jin provided her with support.

(Wakahisa) "All right mister eater, let's dance."

Johnson on the other hand was surrounded by a red barrier thanks to Jin's support. He had only one shot to kill the bladed one as he prepared for combat.

(Johnson) "Let's us continue from where we left off..."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace just spat to the side. He still struggled to get himself propped up against even the rubble around him. He pulled another flattened cigarette out from his back pocket and lit it on the flames nearby that had yet to die out. He took a deep breath and exhaled the smoke into his nose. It helped keep the smell of the Angeliks out. Not that it lasted long.
    "Well I'm still alive it appears." He began to talk to himself as the other D-mods moved to engage the enemy. He took another drag of the cigarette. "That's something for now." He shivered as the cold set in. Confidence. Confidence. Confidence. He kept repeating it in his head. If he had it then things wouldn't get worse. But it was turning into one of those days you just wanted to end.
    "Burn them."
    "Oh what a smart idea." He shook his own head in disappointment at his own thoughts. "That worked well before now didn't it." He was angry. It was always that smell. Just the mere presence of the Angeliks seem to set his body aflame with rage. He hated it. His thoughts began to whirl in that way he did when he invented something new. It always happened unexpectedly and always produced results.
    He dragged himself up.
    Then he flicked the remains of the cigarette into his mouth and chewed. It tasted horrid. But then a lot did. And so would his next words.
    "Fine." He grunted, "Ariya...you win." He growled this time as he swallowed the cigarette. He hoped she hadn't heard that. "I'll support you."

Jace instantly reignited. This time the flames grew. All the skin on his arms was now the glossy black. A fake mockery of arms grew from the flames and the grinning face seemed to laugh of it's own motion. The pain that had crippled him moments ago vanished. Jace exhaled. Smoke fluttered out.
    "Damn?" He thought as he watched it wisp away, "I need to cut back." He grinned. Then he began to run. As he did various metal objects lifted from the ground around him. Spikes, car doors, old manhole covers. They all snapped into control as he ran towards #66's ever increasing form. More followed, more then he had ever controlled before but as natural as if he always had. Just before #66 took off Jace jumped and landed on his back. "Alright little guy." He joked to him. "Mind if I catch a ride?" He looked up at the decending form of the Angelik (Jin). He grinned. The objects he had dragged with him suddenly rose and flung themsleves towards the speeding form.

OOC:
    @Esiphas Some support.
    @HateSpawn98 Some danger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karn began coughing and sputtering as he was dragged out of the dirt. His head was throbbing and he didn't quite understand what was going on. Things were very bright and someone had hold of his arm, supporting him standing up. They felt quite small but strong. He squinted his eyes and looked to his side. It was Teagan. She looked out of breath. And. Well. Was kinda glowing. He could clearly hear her panting. He could pick up a little of her scent, it was nice. Slightly like...Suddenly in a rare moment Karn was completly silent. He blushed hard as he realised just how close she was and where his thoughts had been. He panicked and as he always did his mouth began moving without thinking.
    "Teagan?" He sputtered, "Well I have to admit of all the times I've been Blinded-by-powers-I-don't-understand-thrown-of-a-building-and-buried-under-rubble-choking-on-my-own-blood-only-to-be-rescued-by-a-beauiful-girl-with-wings-and-glowing-clothes; this tops them all. Your one hell of a lass to be able to pull that off and still look amazing." He gave a weak laugh that made his chest tighten slightly and made him have a small coughing fit.
    Then his mind suddenly caught up with his mouth and it snapped shut faster then ever before and Karn's face turned a brighter shade of red.
    "Em...I mean. Em. What I was suppose to say. Was?" Karn stuttered and then sighed as he chest still hurt him. The light was starting to die down.
    "Well somehow my wit survived only slightly damaged. So I must be ok. I thought some brain damage might improve my intelligence." He thought. Then he was quiet again.

"Thanks Teagan." He whispered, "I owe you my life."

It was only then, as the rest of the battlefield came into focus did Karn realise he was holding some kind of weapon. He blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't just imagining things. He then looked up and saw the monstrosity rampaging around. He looked back at the gun. It was easier to swallow then that thing.
    "Well?" He tilted his head to look at Teagan again, before realising the same thing as before and turning to face the creature. Though he still lent on her for support. "Teagan? What is going on?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 04-04-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As Jace jumped onto 66's back, he laughed, the sound blasting through the ground. ''Come. Let us Dance!'' He shot towards Jin. a Singl mouth, just where Jace was on his back said ''If He dodges my attack, attack him.'' 66 opened his mouths wide as Jin drew close, and extended his neck, clamping his teeth down- hopefully n to of the angelik soldier.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jin knew something would go wrong with his plan, he was expecting something like this to happen. After all the disgusting D-Mods always know how to escape danger by a hint. He watched as 66's neck extended and some objects were thrown at him.

"What do you think I am a fool?" He was not going to dodge anything, his spinning speeding form gave him all the protection he needed. He fired a piece of electromagnetism in the mouth of 66 and forced his mouth to stay open wide enough for him to fit in. The objects flung at him he easily deflected with a simple barrier making them crash into the ground.

"Ever have someone willingly enter your insides?!" Jin yelled as his as his body slowly began to enter 66's mouth that had attacked him but was forced open by his electromagnetism.
    ---------------------------
    (Johnson) "Let's us continue from where we left off..."

"Yes. Lets. I think this time the odds." He licks his lips. "Will be in my favor." He grinned as he did a vertical slash and then a followed horizontal so his attack made a t.

"Your not gonna run away this time!" He giggled his mad giggle and made a dash for which ever way he would dodge.

-----------------------------
    Sorry short post. I gotta go to work. Make a better one tomorrow.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 chuckled. None have ever been so Foolish. 66 began to shrink his insides at an alarming rate, not aon Jin, but around him, blocking off his air supply. "Now then Jace" the Single mouth said. "Who should we attack next? " He looked around, coming to a Halt in mid air and beating his giant wings, and knocking up rubble with the wind.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"None have ever been so Foolish." said the beast as he began to shrink down his size.
    "Heh, Ever exploded from the inside?" Quickly he created a red barrier around him, trapping the air that was left. He began to extend his barrier outwards, stretching out 66's insides the more he shrinks down.

"If you keep shrinking down your gonna explode from the inside, killing both you and I. Please make your decision, death or death." Jin smiled as he kept his barrier out leaving remaining air inside.

"Lets do this beast. Your choice."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Just so we are clear, This is not me fod-midding. Hollow Ichigo approved this.

ic- "How interesting." A single voice inside 66 said- a mere childs voice. "You seem to be thinking you are on the same level as I. How wrong ypu are." With a Sickening Crunch, 66 imploded his upper torso, sending jace flying. The head, wings and Arms merged together into a fleshy ball, bits dropping off of it, and sent out a Trail to attach it to His lower body, whic too was collapsing. An arm grew out too, catching Jin, and thebody 66 had, messy and grotesque looking, and smaller, stopped falling apart. On the floor lay Jin, not dead, as some of The energy 66 had uaed to save himself had come kut of the attack- but his arms were broken and he was covered in bruises. All around lay half digested cirpses- Human, Angelik, D-Mods alike, Male, female, children Their Skin was grey, Like 66. As 66 shrunk down, he took on a horrible Bat-likr form, which was bug enough to hold Jace on its back. "You survived... How good for you. But I Tire of this fight... Much of me is Expended. I require food. You, You shall be my first meal, Angelik bravehwart!" Suddenly he stopped. "Blast... I can barely hold myself together now. Jace! I must Retrwat! Where do you need set doewn to fight!"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Wakahisa knew that this was the opportunity to finish off 66 for good. With Jin severely injured, she'll have to react fast to get to him.

(Wakahisa) "Now, let's finish this."

Wakahisa charged past Jace and threw her Angel's strike at 66 to finish him off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnson pulled out a grenade and took out the safety pin. He then charged Johnny as he made a T-Attack against him and with a slight dodge to the right, he managed to stick the grenade in his back pocket and continued to move away from him.

(Johnson) "You will not survive..."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 gave a grunt and dodged the angels strike, a few holes appearing in his wing, which he sealed up. "Jace! I cant dodge her attacks forever! Tell me where to put you down or Ill eat you for ypur energy too!" He began a series of turns that put him back in the fight, at a diferent angle, gravbbing a legion D-mod and a surprised Angelik Soldier and devouring the pair of them before they could react.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information