AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Angelik

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Default Re: RPG: Angelik

Anja saw the D-Mods coming before they could come close enough to attack her. She switched on her staff, spinning it between her fingers as she ran at the group. She counted about seven. Her adrenaline was burning through her veins, her staff was buzzing at high voltage, her movements were guided by rage; these unfortunate fools.

The first claw swung at her; she ducked and swept her leg at his ankles, sending him down. Before he could even hit the ground, she thrust one end of her staff into his abdomen, used it as leverage to jump over his sizzling body. The next sequence of blows were executed in a matter of seconds: one swing of her staff connected with a face, while the other end found its way to another's neck once the former fell; a chain wrapped around her wrist of the hand holding the staff and attempted to yank her forward but they didn't pull hard enough; she brought her leg, wrapped the chain around her ankle, stomped down to free it from the other's grasp, saw a female D-Mod coming, kneed her in the stomach, wrapped the chain around her neck, threw her staff like a javelin at the wielder of the chain, wrapped another load of the chain around the female D-Mod's neck as she tried to escape, pulled it tight, and turned her into a weapon as she swung her by chain and neck to knock down two D-Mods coming at her. With them on the ground it gave her the opportunity to swing the woman in circles and gain momentum so that when she left go, and the creature went flying, she could catch the slack in her hand and yang it with a quick hard pull; there was a sickening crack as the female D-Mod's neck snapped as her body was stop short. The other two were on her just as she dropped the chain. One went to punch her and the other transformed into something gruesome with fire spewing from its mouth. She dodged the fist, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him in front of her just as the flame hit. Her temporary shield screamed as he burned to a crisp. She let go as he did so, whipped around and kicked him in the stomach, sending him into the fire-breathing. Her staff was still too far to reach even if she ran for it so she ran for the last D-Mod instead as he pushed the burning corpse off of himself. He looked up in time for her to drop kick him in the face with her combat boots. When she fell, she immediately rolled over, grabbed his head, and twisted its head around 180 degrees. Seven.

Luxes whom had eaten her food amd left Satans was now blocking the path of a single Angelik. Anja if she remebered correctly. "Lady Ariya doesnt take kindly to unwanted guests. Ive been asked to aee you....dealt with." Her red hair flapped in the wind before she croucthed down low and sprang forward. Her sword make a hissing sound as she unshealthed it and the very wind split as it was aimed to slash Anja right down the middle.

Barely having broken a sweat, she jogged over to her staff lying beside the steaming body of the D-Mod who had the chain. As she picked it up, she saw a woman with flowing red hair standing in her path. This one was different from the others. Anja prepared herself for an attack. Her face was dead serious. She was not one for banter, especially not today. Besides, if Ariya sent her alone, she must be powerful and one touch of her staff probably won't kill her like it did the others.

Then came the attack. Anja brought up her staff to block the blade from coming down on her head. The current from the intensity of the clash was strong but, her staff and strength with held. It was a product of that dreadful Jace character. When she stopped to think about it, she felt disgusted with herself that she was using a weapon produced by him, but it served her well so she didn't think about it anymore.

Anja released one end of the staff as she whirled around to avoid the sharp, deadly blade and swung it with the other hand at the D-Mod’s head. She dodged it of course but it gave Anja the opportunity to flip backwards away from the woman. The moment both feet were on the ground, Anja took a fighting stance. Despite her mood, as she glared at her opponent, she couldn’t help but smirk. Finally, a worthy adversary.

Kaya had fallen asleep at some point. She didn’t know when. It wasn’t entirely due to the fact that she was bored, but also because she had been kept up all night by her client. The man was not easy to please, which made him one of Kaya’s favorite people to sleep with. He made it interesting, challenging; but alas due to last night’s rendezvous, Kaya was exhausted and it took her sitting down to realize it. She didn’t even wake when the Chinese twins were fighting. No she was used to that. But what woke her, was the entire room was moving. She sat up and stared at the back of Ariya’s head without expression, but in her head she was confused. Where are we going, I wonder…
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 04-07-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: ...Whoa... I think both my characters just got owned at one time. This is a new thing for me... Now how to survive...

Jin thought he had him. Jin knew he had him. Then something happened, he was unaware of what because it all happened so quickly. His face hit the ground. Hard. His vision blurred as he tried to stand and fight. He could barely see, and was only going to get more injured if he kept on like this. Not being able to see he felt like a blind man trying to find a piece of hay in the needle stack. One wrong move could be the end of him.

His vision came back to him then he came to realize he was not standing, he could barley move. He was laying on the floor next to a bunch of other dead things. He stared in the eyes of one dead man. One poor dead man, his body grey and sucked up. Jin chuckled as he breathed heavily.

"You know what. For a wall of flesh you are pretty crafty." He smiled at the dead man and expected it to stand up or something and start talking back... or try to kill him.

'Your in critical condition Jin stay down.' he told himself, as he tried to use his broken arms to stand up. He was not going to be useless, he refused to be. 'I made a promise. I intend to keep it.' he also said to himself in his own realms of thoughts. Not being able to get up he tried to move his wings to fly up, one was bent in a way it was not supposed to be and the other flapped uselessly.

"My first real fight and I come out in circuital condition. How careless of me." He spit blood onto the face of the dead man and laid there unable to move for now, however continuously trying to stand up himself.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: I have no clue how Johnny will ever survive this...

IC:
    Johnny smiled as he heard what the Angelik said.
    "I will not survive huh? We will just have to see about that." Without even thinking he cut his back pocket causing the grenade to fall to his feet and then attempted a mad dash away from it. It exploded before he could get a safe distance away. The blast made him topple over face first in the dirt.

He was alive but barely. His legs were not in the best of shape, they were burnt and one was exploded almost completely from the outside. Basically his lower part of his body was useless to him again he was weak.

"I want your blood Angelik. It will spill. I promise." He chuckled and broke out into a mad laugh. He had no idea why he was laughing, but he just kept doing so.

"Death or Capture Angelik? Which could be the most useful to you?" He laughed again but it slowly died away. He took a deep breath and looked at the sun for a moment.

Hey brother?
    What do you want.
    I don't see any blood.
    Well. Sounds like a personal problem to me.
    Well, it's your problem to.
    I have already died once, maybe I can rest in peace this time.

Johnny looked back up in a short time. Was he giving up? Not quite yet... He had one more plan up his sleeve.

My power. Use my power.
    I don't even know who you are. and if you don't mind I kind of did and look where it has gotten me.

"Ah. There's a simple rule in life. You want to know what it is Angelik?" He left it there hoping for more time to either escape or just to live a second longer.

OOC: Hm... All I did was lay down... Interesting...
    >:3
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 04-07-2012 at 05:57 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace stabbed his fingers into his hands. Then gripped hard as he tryed to surpress his anger, if only for long enough. As #66 changed form again Jace disconnected from the Angeliks Barrier. One moment. All #66 had to do was wait one moment so that Jace would have destroyed the Angeliks barrier. The metal objects had been decoys to gain a connection to the Angeliks electric barrier. But he had to remind himself that team work did not come naturally. As #66 threatened Jace to get off he decided to simply jump. Using his connections to slow his fall as he had done coming out of the building. he landed with a thud that shook him slightly.
    "Happy now many mouths?" Jace growled in irratation. "Do something useful and deal with girl while I take your leftovers."

Jace walked over to the wounded Angelik (Jin). He didn't know their name. Not a lot of good really. Made taunting them harder. He took measured steps. Slow ones, so that he didn't rush in. There was no evidance to say that the Angelik couldn't fight back even under these conditions. They were surrounded by corpses. #66 was not a fast eater it appeared and the smell was beyond bad. Jace glanced around at each one. A good mix of types there.

"Dear sir?" Jace cracked his knuckles and rolled his head. "It appears your in a bad situation." He stopped walking a couple of feet away and crouched down slightly so that he was eye level. The face in the flames shook and the fake arms waved, as if in greeting. Jace had no smile this time. He cleared his throat as he stared into the eyes of the Angelik. As he did the corpses around them began to twitch and move. It was unsightly. As if pulled by poor performer the now lifeless puppets seemed to all turn to face Jace and the Angelik. Jace's hands were twitching as they did but he neever stopped looking into the Angelik's eyes.
    "I'm not going to kill you." He started with, "A surprise I bet. But you get to listen instead." His hands continued to move and the corpses were dragged closer to them both. "These." He tilted his head either side to mean the corpses. "These are so we listen and not explode into fire. I'm going to guess your not fire proof." The flames on his head burned in that weird way that seemed like laughter. Jaces voice dropped so that only the Angelik could hear him. "They are heading to New York." He said in a hurry. "Make sure your Boss knows ok? That thing he wanted is also there. I had it built a while back but kept him out of the loop." Then Jace's normal grin appeared and his voice returned to normal. "So how are we going to do this then?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Johnny) "Ah. There's a simple rule in life. You want to know what it is Angelik?"
    (Johnson) "I believe you're going to tell me."

Johnson kept his distance to ensure that he didn't get cut up himself.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

66 snorted as Jace jumped. Im in no state to deal with anyone, hothead!" He aaid, before turning round ans flying back to hells garden. Landing on a jutting Strut, not looking at Ariya but speaking to her, he shouted "Im in a bad state Ariya! I need food if Im going to fight!" Sighting skye, who was sitting, watching the action, He dropped on her, and she screamed in Surprise. "Get off 66! She squealed.A long pink tounge extended out of 66s main mouth and slid up skys neck."No... your my next meal. You havent even helped Aeiya." Sky struggled in Vain as 66 licked her again, And even groped her a little, much to her horror. Chuckling, He lifted her up, And feet first he bit offpeice after peice after peice of her as she screamed, tears dripping down her face untill she was silenced at last.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jin tried to back away as the D-Mod came near him, he did not want to die he was not ready yet. Jin watched as the corpses stood up and drew closer, he stared back into his eyes, he hated him. He hated the D-Mods so much, and why should they listen to him.

"Why are you telling me this scum. Give me one good reason why I should even trust you." His voice was matching the D-Mods (Jace) so that way no one really heard him.

"Dirty D-Mods like you don't deserve life." He glared into his eyes. "However I wish to live. Not only that i'm also unable to move at the moment. I'm not going to put up a fight." He broke eye contact and was silent. Waiting for the D-Mod to make his move.
    --------------------------------
    Johnny lay on the ground useless.
    "The main rule is to survive." He smiled. "Survive and live. Pretty basic am I right? I know I am. However, for some people this rule does not apply to them, there rule is Kill and Destroy." He giggled for a moment then his face straightened changing the subject.

"Angelik vs D-Mods. Two things from the same drug in a war against each other. Silly right?" He was talking to himself it felt. However whatever he could do to allow his life to last a little longer.

"Is your mind at peace Angelik?" He removed his Distral form knowing there was no more use for it. He did not quite understand why he did, he was not giving up quite yet. His leg twitched but his foot was destroyed. He sat up so he could see the Angeliks face smiling.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 04-07-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Wakahisa noted that the monster retreated and landed on his friend to eat them.

(Wakahisa) "So the monster doesn't have any humanity left huh? Eating his own friend to stay alive himself."

Wakahisa couldn't give chase to him so she rejoined Johnson, who was looking at the downed D-Mod.

(Johnny) "Is your mind at peace Angelik?"
    (Johnson) "Not really, until you actually surrendered or died."

Wakahisa was by his side when he said this, there something amiss and he didn't like it.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-07-2012 at 09:38 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it would seem they were losing. Or was it even now? No losing was correct. Ariya simple stared at the monitors before them as the two ships fired missles at one another. The ship shook slightly from the force of the Tempest's attack fighting their barrier yet Ariya stood as Captain and simply smiled her ever present smile. When 66 came into the ship and attempted to eat Skye Ariya only smiled. He didn't understand what happened to a D-Mod that eats another powerful D-Mod. "Soma dear. Things have gotten out of hand. Pull back. I'm right above you."

Soma barely dodged a swing for his neck by leaning back and countered by coiling his foot, spinning, and trying to roundhouse Akira whom, with some degree of skill, dodged it and counter with a doubled sword swing that Soma dodged by back-flipping and backpedaling away. Akira followed closely behind aiming swing after swing at his wrists, face, neck, legs, and chest. By the time Soma connected with a axe kick his body was bleed severely. Akira wasn't left open for a counter either. His axe kick connect but only on the mans shoulder. Now the Angelik stood with a limp left arm that swayed with the wind. Soma smiled. "Your kinda good. You didn't answer anything asked to you so I'm guessing your not only blind by a mute as well. I'll break that silence." Rushing forward Soma was ignited in a flames and leap 40 yards into the air. he began spinning rapidity and from that rotation white flames burst into existence and formed a tornado.

"Fall back....damn."

The attack faded just as quickly as it spawned. However Soma was gone. If one noticed him he was now standing by Johnny. He kicked both legs out 50 yards away from the boy in an attempt to stop Johnson from finishing his comrades. He leaned down quickly, picked Johnny up then leap away. From Death a black light shined on them both and they were lifted into the ship. Nothing followed and seemed to retrieve Jace. The D-Mod's were retreating..

Luxes eyed Anja curiously at first. She was strong it seemed and her fighting potential was top-notch. Luxes knew she wouldn't leave this fight without some degree of injury. So be it. "Don't talk much it seems. Good. I hate when my enemies try to talk their way through a fight." Running directly at Anja Luxes stopped when her sword was within range. Swinging it in a horizontal motion she looked to knock the weapon from this Angelik's arms. Then she could drain her dry.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Johnson) "They're gone."
    (Wakahisa) "Yeah, I'm glad that we're okay."

Johnny was gone in an instant and there was nothing they could do but to watch them retreat. As this happened, they watched as the others retreat and they both went to help Jin.

(Wakahisa) "Jin!"
    (Johnson) "Are you okay?"

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Happy Easter everyone. This is my only post for today. Try to make another one tomorrow or some other time. Have a great Easter!

Jin took a breath as Jace backed off. The corpses fell and he heard Johnson and Wakahisa coming up asking questions.

(Wakahisa) "Jin!"
    (Johnson) "Are you okay?"

Jin made an effort to sit up but failed. He just breathed heavily for a moment. He was angry and you could see it on his face.

"I'm going to be fine. I just had a load of energy drained and both of my arms are broken." Another attempt to sit up, and another failure.

"What happened? I had him. I know I did." He moved his broken arm and slammed it into the ground with a heavy flinch of pain. His punishment for failing himself and his comrades was more pain.

He took a breath and was able to calm down over a period of time.
    "You guys want to help me up." He said with little to no emotion in his tone. "I have a feeling a medic is in need right now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sorry, If I surrender, the moment I returned I would be killed that's not an option." He smiled as the other Angelik walked up behind Johnson.

"You know. A double kill would be swell. However my ride is here." Soma appeared next to him and picked him up.

"Until next time." He then disappeared with Soma among the ship. Soma's energy smelled wonderful to his nose, but he resisted any attempt in draining him because he had just helped him.

"Thanks Soma. I owe you one."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As 66 Finished chewing up Skye- her screams still dully echoing inside he moyth, he chuckled. Her fear had tasted wonderfull. He felt alot more like his old self again. How many people had Skye eaten? Must have been hundreds for him to have this much energy. He licked his teeth and spat out a clump of Skyes hair. She had been pretty, for a D-mod. 66 caught a glimps of her memories suddenly, making him stagger and smash a small D-mod against a wall. A girl- Skye- looked down from her bed at her room. Multiple posters plastered the walls. 66 Gasped. These wereher... human Memories? She shouldnt have those... "Ariya... I need more food. Skyes too strong, I need more voices to block her out!" Another flash, Her in a school, a couple of boys staring after her, thinking she was oblivious.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Wakahisa went to Jin's side and carefully picked up his upper body as Johnson picked up Jin's legs and began to carry him. They had to get him out of the area fast before anyone else can get to him and finish him off.

(Wakahisa) "Stay with us Jin."
    (Johnson) "We'll get you out of here."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: @Hollow Ichigo did you just say nothing collected Jace?
    @HateSpawn98 For you before the retreat

Jace gripped the stupid Angelik by the collar and growled something fierce at him.
    "Shut up you moron." He forced him to lock eyes again. "Do you know who I am? I am Jace Dresden." He pushed close enough so that their foreheads were touching, the heat from his flaming hair wrapped them both. "You think you hate D-Mods. Well that is nothing compared to my hatred for them. Your kind would envy the hate I have for them compared to yours." He smirked and backed off. "But when I am payed for something I do it." He pushed the Angelik away roughly. The striaghtening hismelf out and tugged on his shirt to keep it more or less straight. He tried to ignore the blood and dirt staining it. "No matter who I stand by, the only person I think of is me. My only aim will be the death of all your kind and mine. And the return of humans to their proper place. No D-Mod, Angeliks or God themselves will stop me."
    He glanced aside and saw the others retreating. He then growled harder under his breath. The flames grin turned upside down for a brief moment. Then it corrected itself and burned brighter. The corpses twitched before surrounding him.
    "Believe me or not. You WILL tell your boss my message."

He then jumped back and the corpses followed. As one they were flung up into the air and spun around Jace before igniting in order to hide his retreat. Jace then leapt and using his connections to dragged himself up the closest building. He then paused at the top, glancing up to the massive form above them.
    "If you had access to things like this why did you even want me eh Ariya?" He thought to himself. "What's your game turning into?"
    He then waited for the moment, having no way to get to the ship. He took the time to calm himself down. It wasn't helpful.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jace gripped the stupid Angelik by the collar and growled something fierce at him.
    "Shut up you moron." He forced him to lock eyes again. "Do you know who I am? I am Jace Dresden." He pushed close enough so that their foreheads were touching, the heat from his flaming hair wrapped them both. "You think you hate D-Mods. Well that is nothing compared to my hatred for them. Your kind would envy the hate I have for them compared to yours." He smirked and backed off. "But when I am payed for something I do it." He pushed the Angelik away roughly. The striaghtening hismelf out and tugged on his shirt to keep it more or less straight. He tried to ignore the blood and dirt staining it. "No matter who I stand by, the only person I think of is me. My only aim will be the death of all your kind and mine. And the return of humans to their proper place. No D-Mod, Angeliks or God themselves will stop me."
    He glanced aside and saw the others retreating. He then growled harder under his breath. The flames grin turned upside down for a brief moment. Then it corrected itself and burned brighter. The corpses twitched before surrounding him.
    "Believe me or not. You WILL tell your boss my message."

Jin growled under his breath before Johnson and Wakahisa came over and began to get him.
    (This is before Jace left Jin above ^)

(Wakahisa) "Stay with us Jin."
    (Johnson) "We'll get you out of here."

They picked him up quickly which hurt but he said or did anything. He just stared up in the sky at the passing by clouds. The pain was getting to him, making him delirious. He mumbled random stuff as he stayed as still as possible.

"Guys, take your time there not gonna come back... anytime... soon..." The last thing he said before he had passed out from lack of energy and injuries.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny came in and out of consciousness. It hurt to really move at this point and whenever the pain came in mass amounts he would pass out again.
    "Soma put me down. I don't want to burden you. Just set me down somewhere on the ship." He smiled and coughed in pain then went out of consciousness again.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Jin) "Guys, take your time there not gonna come back... anytime... soon..."

Jin then suddenly passed out but his condition was okay. It will be a long carry home for both of them and once they get the injured Jin home, they can resume their personal business back at home.

(Johnson) "Do you think he's going to be okay?"
    (Wakahisa) "He's survived worse, he's practically a tank so he'll be okay."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 had another Spadm of Skyes memory shoot through his mond. He no longer understood them, Only he knew they hurt his head. Hugrilly snapping up a few slow D-mods who came looking at him, He shifted back to Human form. He looked scarily more female than lastvtime, though he was obviously still male- the mix was just impossible, and it was a disturbing sight. "Ariya! can I eat these guys? What about Johnny? Hes loosing his battle against Conciousness, llet qlone thwe enemy."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ariya had ignored #66 the first time, everything he represented was sickening to her sense of sight. He had no grace, that was painfully obvious, and didnt know when to.shut up about eating. Ariya.sighed within the peacefully tempest of thoughts that was her mind. Tapped her foor twice the doora to the bridge opened and entered Soma, dragging with him Johnny, and his weapon. Ariya's eyebrows widened in collaboration with her eyes. Ariya progressively took several steps toward johnny stretching her arm out as if begging for him to reach her.

"Im...That's...This is....Impossible..." Suddenly concerned woth Johnny's safety Ariya fell to his side and grasped his face. She kissed his forehead and whisper softly, more like a seductive rant. "How I have missed you." It would seem 66 got his answer. Soma on the other hand stood infuriating silent, fists balled amd teeth clenched. His gaze was set on Johnny, Soma lost an eye, he was half blind, and yet Johnny, having almost killed him in battle, was being treated so kindly, what spell had he cast on Ariya.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 growled, and Slid up beside Soma. "I tjought Ariya was your woman? Or You were her man. Whats wither her sudeen attachment to Johnny boy over there?" He chickled. "Getting worried Soma?" 66 spread into his diatral form again, Then suddenly clasped a hand to his forehead. "This... is getting... Annoying." He said, rubbing his eyes. "Need food... Gotta find someone to eat."

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Wakahisa and Johnson carried Jin out of the city, they quickly headed back to Safe Heaven to get Jin to recover. Their only gripe is hopefully that nobody would attack them along the way.

(Johnson) "He isn't going to last long without medical attention."
    (Wakahisa) "Agreed, we need to get him back to Heaven to get him recovered."

They had a long trip ahead of them but at least they were away from Hell...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-11-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jin came back into consciousness once again.
    (Johnson) "He isn't going to last long without medical attention."
    (Wakahisa) "Agreed, we need to get him back to Heaven to get him recovered."

They carried him all the way to Heaven and began looking for a hospital.
    If this is what comrade's do for each other. I deserve the most painful death possible.

"Thank you. I don't think a hospital is necessary, I can walk and move on my own." He was obviously lying because he barely had the strength to talk let alone walk or run.

"Come on, I'm going to be fine right? I'm sure the injuries are not as bad as they seem."
    He chuckled thinking about how he could be dead right now.

"Johnson, Wakahisa, Thank you. I will be sure to award the two of you for being so brave and helpful."

------------------------------------------------------
    Johnny came back into consciousness and it hurt, it hurt so much but he held back any tears and any screams of pain. He bite his own tongue until it bleed so he would not scream.

He looked up and saw Ariya, he flinched thinking he was going to be killed in a second but relaxed his body when she kissed him on the forehead. He did not understand why she had done that, or what he reason was for suddenly caring, but he liked it, but did not care for what Ariya thought about him.

"Miss me? Ha. Your kidding right? Some weak little D-Mod like me, got his own foot blown open because of how reckless he was. Why don't you stop your flirts with me and go check on the people that did most of the work. Not me." He sat up and looked at 66 taking his distral which grossed him out to a certain point.

"Ariya, You don't understand the meaning of comradeship do you. If Soma had not saved me I would be dead right now. I mean honestly, you stab me in the arm and expect me to forgive you because your suddenly being nice to me? Try again, maybe this time with your man, instead of a low class D-Mod like me." He forced himself to his knees, De-activating his distral, causing the pain to course through him. He bit his tongue harder, it felt about ready to come off as it bleed. He brought himself up on his good foot and hopped over to Soma.

"Soma, are you alright? You need some medical help? Looks like you got a pretty good blast in the eye." He smiled, knowing he just basically blew off Ariya but he wanted to make friends, not enemies and right now all voices in his head was silent, so he was finally the normal Johnny for a short time.

"Thanks Soma. I owe you one for saving my tail." He hopped on his good foot which still hurt but not nearly as bad as his bad one, blown open, insides showing, bleeding.

"66, you okay? No bad injuries? You know, besides suddenly being turned into a... female thing." He chuckled as he looked for Jace.

"Jace, what about you? Anything to bad? I'm going to the emergency room to get some help with my foot, I'm taking Soma also, if he wants to or not. May as well come if your hurt so we can all get patched up at once."

He smiled, he did look rather stupid hoping on one foot, but right now, he would do anything to keep the pain out of his system and looking down.

Don't look down Johnny 'ol boy. I don't want to see how bad it is yet and I want brother to rest for a bit.

"Whoever is coming come now." He latched onto Soma and tried hop/pulling Soma with him to the emergency room on the ship.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 04-11-2012 at 01:11 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

''Oh no, I'm fine'' 66 practically snapped. ''I only imploded nearly 70% of my own body and now I have a...a...argh!'' He scrunched up, hi's edges becoming straighter and more prominant as another, blurred memory shot through his head. ''Get Out of my HEAD!'' he roared, slamming against the wall in pain and fury as Skye's memories continued torturing his mind

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Jin) ""Thank you. I don't think a hospital is necessary, I can walk and move on my own. Come on, I'm going to be fine right? I'm sure the injuries are not as bad as they seem."
    (Johnson) "Jin, we're not going to let go of you until we're at a hospital."
    (Wakahisa) "I agree, you can't even move and you can barely speak. We're going to take you to a hospital to recover and that's final."
    (Jin) "Johnson, Wakahisa, Thank you. I will be sure to award the two of you for being so brave and helpful."

There was nothing else for them to say as they spoke. Their decision was final as they continued walking. Was there no hospital in sight? They needed a ride home...

Suddenly, before they knew it, they were at a hospital back at Heaven but who gave them the ride? It really didn't matter as medical personnel ran toward them to aid Jin...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-12-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(Johnson) "Jin, we're not going to let go of you until we're at a hospital."
    (Wakahisa) "I agree, you can't even move and you can barely speak. We're going to take you to a hospital to recover and that's final."

"You guys sound like my parents."
    He laughs out loud as the medics head towards them to gather him and what ever injuries they may had sustained.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Jin) "You guys sound like my parents."

Wakahisa and Johnson looked at each other as the medics took him.

(Medic) "Don't worry, we'll take care of him."

As the medics carried Jin away, they stood looking at each other for a moment before they kissed each other and embraced. Once again, Johnson could feel the comfort of Wakahisa's breast as she embraced him.

(Wakahisa) "Want to go back to our rooms for a bit to rest?"

Johnson nodded as they both unlocked themselves and began to return to their room.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-15-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Will post for Jin and Kaya tomorrow.

Luxes eyed Anja curiously at first. She was strong it seemed and her fighting potential was top-notch. Luxes knew she wouldn't leave this fight without some degree of injury. So be it. "Don't talk much it seems. Good. I hate when my enemies try to talk their way through a fight." Running directly at Anja Luxes stopped when her sword was within range. Swinging it in a horizontal motion she looked to knock the weapon from this Angelik's arms. Then she could drain her dry.

Anja saw what Luxes was aiming for. She was not defenseless without her weapon by no means, but she would not let her disarm her so easily. Anja was a very flexible person so it was simple for her to dodge the sword by dropping down backwards with her weapon out of the swords range, but it the D-Mod's movement was fast so the blade did cut a good mark on the bottom of her chin. The moment the blade passed, Anja was straight again and swung the staff up in a diagonal motion, one of the electrical ends connecting with the underside of the woman's chin as well. An eye for an eye; Anja was not a fan of the saying, but for the moment she was relishing it. Although, she may have to discard her weapon soon for, in her head, it was slowing her down.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information