AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Der König der Dunkelheit

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2012 02:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rmaroney

Default Der König der Dunkelheit

URL: http://www.animelyrics.com/jpop/d/de...dunkelheit.htm

Hey, just noticed that I missed out parts of the romaji when transliterating. At both instances where it says "tami e no akashi", it should be "tami e no ai no akashi". Other than that I don't see any any errors. Sorry for the mistake!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Der König der Dunkelheit

>lyrics with umlauts
    >corrections

lol actually nah, it's fine. I'll just have to delete this song and then manually add the updated version since the presence of umlauts prevents further edits

rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney has much to be proud of rmaroney's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Thank you, I only noticed it when I was reading through and the rhythm just didn't make sense. Will be more careful next time when I submit! And I'll avoid umlauts

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by rmaroney View Post
    Thank you, I only noticed it when I was reading through and the rhythm just didn't make sense. Will be more careful next time when I submit! And I'll avoid umlauts
    like I said, it's fine lol. you use your style. don't worry about us~

although personally, whenever there are German umlauts now, I choose to use the alternative "-e" just to make my life easier ("maerchen" instead of "märchen"), since everyone makes mistakes and editing lyrics with umlauts or other types of diacritics would make me want to rip my hair out lol

5. Thanks AzureDark thanked for this post
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for letting me know! I don't mind typing things without umlauts if it makes it easier

Closed Thread

Thread Information