AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kingdoms of Amalur (RPG)

Junior Member salenai is on a distinguished road salenai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2012 04:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kingdoms of Amalur (RPG)

Hi guys, have you played this game? This game takes place in Faeland with many fantasy races, but most prominent are humans and elves. you can choose from 4 races (2 humans, 2 elves) and 3 archetypes (mage,rogue,warrior), you can combine them, collect cards which defines your class more, get lot of different stuff,etc.
    Here is a video:

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Default Re: Kingdoms of Amalur (RPG)

This game is multi platformed
    PS3, Xbox and PC.
    And there is probably a thread for this game already. Wow, there wasn`t a thread for it already :P

Oh well.
    And It`s "Kingdom" not "Kingdoms", you`re only playing in one kingdom, with 4-5 countries in it.

So yeah, I`m playing it.
    Pretty fun, the graphics is beautiful, lots of colour, lots of cool stuff to look at.
    I`m mostly just playing it for the artstyle it has, to explore it. I`m not expecting a good story.
    Playing as sorcerer, wielding nice staffs, robes and all that sorcerer stuff. Anyone can play as a warrior :P

PS: How do I change my dodge move back to normal from the teleport kind? Teleporting is annoying.
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 03-02-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been watching Day[9] play it and it looks pretty awesome. Just gotta find a job to buy a new computer and the game.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    I've been watching Day[9] play it and it looks pretty awesome. Just gotta find a job to buy a new computer and the game.
    The girl in the picture for that vid looks very familiar hmm.
    Like I`ve seen her on tv or probably somewhere else on YT.
    Who is she? :P Oh says in the title :P
    And if you didn`t notice my reply above you, this game isn`t exclusive to PC, it`s for PS3 and Xbox too. And anyone who thinks that rpg games should only be on PC, should seriously go jump off a bridge :P
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 03-03-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    The girl in the picture for that vid looks very familiar hmm.
    Like I`ve seen her on tv or probably somewhere else on YT.
    Who is she? :P Oh says in the title :P
    And if you didn`t notice my reply above you, this game isn`t exclusive to PC, it`s for PS3 and Xbox too. And anyone who thinks that rpg games should only be on PC, should seriously go jump off a bridge :P
    Felicia Day is well known for doing The Guild webseries. It's pretty awesome.
    Didn't know it was for PS3 as well, too bad mine has YLOD
    Senjougahara Fascination

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Felicia Day is well known for doing The Guild webseries. It's pretty awesome.
    Didn't know it was for PS3 as well, too bad mine has YLOD
    Maybe I`ve seen her in some TheGameStation vids.
    How did you manage to get ylod? Did you have you PS3 in a tight spot, not enough venting and such?
    Is she the one that hosted the King of the Web contest?
    Ah yeah, I have seen her in some TGS sketch vid, music vids etc xD
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 03-04-2012 at 09:02 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Maybe I`ve seen her in some TheGameStation vids.
    How did you manage to get ylod? Did you have you PS3 in a tight spot, not enough venting and such?
    Is she the one that hosted the King of the Web contest?
    Ah yeah, I have seen her in some TGS sketch vid, music vids etc xD
    I had one of those first generation PS3s and apparently it happens often with them. I've fixed it about 6 times now but the interval it works gets shorter and shorter so I just stopped trying since the cost for the Artic Silver is going to overtake the cost for the PS3 haha.
    I never seen King of the Web contest so I'm not sure. She might have done some music videos with TGS since she does a few.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I had one of those first generation PS3s and apparently it happens often with them. I've fixed it about 6 times now but the interval it works gets shorter and shorter so I just stopped trying since the cost for the Artic Silver is going to overtake the cost for the PS3 haha.
    I never seen King of the Web contest so I'm not sure. She might have done some music videos with TGS since she does a few.
    Buy a slim with 320 gb.
    The slims are apparently better.

Senior Member LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Gurren Drill Bioshock Eve 2 Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2012 03:28 PM
    Threads

Hey Screwby, if you watch day9 do you play much Starcraft then?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information