AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Am I old?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Am I old?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickasaur View Post
    We need to say goodbye to Pedo Bear tho..]
    AAAAH!!! Stop saying such horrible things!!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    blueangel06661 I know I'm not 'old' but I genuinely have never met another another anime fan, and after discovering so many teens on this forum I simply wondered if it was an unusual hobby for my age group, and hoped to find some forum friends of a similar age.
    *jumps in into the discussion*
    I think that's because many people don't open talk about their interest in anime.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

2. Thanks Jasanime thanked for this post
    Likes Nickasaur, Jasanime liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys
    You're older than me.
    Smh

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    I really don't mind what old people like to do.. I saw this old lady at MegaCon with purple died hair, you can still see her roots were kind of grey, and they were in high pigtails on both sides of her head... She sorta looked like that gothic girl from NCIS or whatever.. I actually thought it was cute for her to continue to pursue her interest let alone in public.. As long as your interest are not breaking any laws, people can like what they like regardless of age. At least in my book they can.
    True, It's just odd/creepy. Ahem -'-Points at the twilight book club with not one member under the age of 60.-'- But so long as there's no laws being broken, I'm ok with it.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    Be jealous of my youth :'D But really age is just a number.
    That indicates if you will die easier.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree with Blue that you really shouldn't bother too much of what other people think. If you have a interest that you enjoy having then keep having it!! (as long as it isn't anything illegal that is...). It does make you happy after all, and that's what is important. To follow your own taste is what will make you happy, not trying to be "approved" by some other peoples tastes.

I have seen threads like this before and... you are really never too old to watch anime in my eyes. I think that more people then you know watch it, just that they don't speak of it with so many because they are afraid of being "looked at" with... how to say it... "disapproving eyes". But really, people have different kind of interest and that is it. Anime hasn't been around us as a "popular thing" for too long so Im not that surprised that some people (like my parents) can think that it's a little childish but you know what? I don't care what they think - because I like anime and I won't stop watching it just because my dad "shakes his head" when he sees me watching it. He is 50+ and likes Donald Duck and the Phantom exc and really.... what's the big difference?

(forgive me for the english, but I'm too tired to try to correct it atm).

------
    And @Eris you don't like Hipp hipp? How sad. ;-;
    Last edited by SuXrys; 03-02-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

7. Thanks Syaoran thanked for this post
    Likes Saeriel, Syaoran liked this post
    Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Manga and anime are meant for all agesxD
    It honestly doesn't matter if you 10 or 90!
    I know a couple of people who are 30 and still watch it...
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

So I haven't been on this forum for very long but a lot of members seem quite young, like under 20. Yes, I am jealous of your youth, but I wonder if many of you are more like mid to late 20's? Is it strange for a 26 yr old girl to like anime?
    I'm 27, love anime and manga. Some of the best stories are told in this media, if someone else doesn't get it, then that's their issue to deal with.

10. Thanks Jasanime thanked for this post
    Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

I'm 24 and I love anime. Prefer love and drama animes
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

12. Likes greywords liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    I agree with Blue that you really shouldn't bother too much of what other people think. If you have a interest that you enjoy having then keep having it!! (as long as it isn't anything illegal that is...). It does make you happy after all, and that's what is important. To follow your own taste is what will make you happy, not trying to be "approved" by some other peoples tastes.

I have seen threads like this before and... you are really never too old to watch anime in my eyes. I think that more people then you know watch it, just that they don't speak of it with so many because they are afraid of being "looked at" with... how to say it... "disapproving eyes". But really, people have different kind of interest and that is it. Anime hasn't been around us as a "popular thing" for too long so Im not that surprised that some people (like my parents) can think that it's a little childish but you know what? I don't care what they think - because I like anime and I won't stop watching it just because my dad "shakes his head" when he sees me watching it. He is 50+ and likes Donald Duck and the Phantom exc and really.... what's the big difference?

(forgive me for the english, but I'm too tired to try to correct it atm).

------
    And @Eris you don't like Hipp hipp? How sad. ;-;
    Thanks for that. Don't worry I'd never stop watching it. I'm going to my first con and doing my first cosplay this year, so I was a little worried that I'd be the oldest person there. But it seems plenty of you are well into your twenties so I feel less anxious now.

14. Likes SuXrys, Jacob's Ladder liked this post
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Thanks for that. Don't worry I'd never stop watching it. I'm going to my first con and doing my first cosplay this year, so I was a little worried that I'd be the oldest person there. But it seems plenty of you are well into your twenties so I feel less anxious now.
    Think of it this way, anime is more grown up and suited for those not in the early teens. Not that I'm discriminating, but it isn't Sponge Bob.

16. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

So I haven't been on this forum for very long but a lot of members seem quite young, like under 20. Yes, I am jealous of your youth, but I wonder if many of you are more like mid to late 20's? Is it strange for a 26 yr old girl to like anime?
    i'm turning 20. no. i don't think its a numerical value of years you've managed survived that makes you old. i think its more your attitude on life and behavior that decides whether you're old or not.
    i know people that are in their 30s who act younger than some people i know in their 20s
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

18. Thanks aerophobia, Jasanime thanked for this post
    Likes aerophobia, SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Well I guess I'm the oldest one from what I see so far. Thanks everyone for making me feel old now
    J/k. To be honest I just got into anime last year. Had friends and roomates in college that were into anime but I never got into it. I did cosplay and stuff back then, but for sci-fi. I just got bored of regular shows, really hadnt watched much tv at all in a long time, and anime became a nice break from reality lately.

Now all you young whippersnappers better not poke fun at me ya hear! lol
    Last edited by T-Stew; 03-04-2012 at 01:40 AM.
    ~ Tristan

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 01:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

Covnentions tell it all. Like some others posted in here, there's all ages into anime that attend these things. Personally; in my group of friends... not one; lol. But I've met tons of people into it either through this forum, or at events that are WAY older than me... mid 40's usually; that love anime.

For me; now that I'm in, I don't think I'm getting out. So talk to me in 20 years; and I'll be that forty year old guy waiting for the next season of pokemon to come out, because it promises to be like the first season.... but it won't deliver

21. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Glass Dice Systems Xbox 360 Controller
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cubangangster

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Covnentions tell it all. Like some others posted in here, there's all ages into anime that attend these things. Personally; in my group of friends... not one; lol. But I've met tons of people into it either through this forum, or at events that are WAY older than me... mid 40's usually; that love anime.

For me; now that I'm in, I don't think I'm getting out. So talk to me in 20 years; and I'll be that forty year old guy waiting for the next season of pokemon to come out, because it promises to be like the first season.... but it won't deliver
    Like we say in my home country, you're as old as you feel ^^. I'm 17, watching anime for 12 years now, I attend conventions, and tend to meet people way older than me there. Anime has long been a part of my life, and I don't want to part with it just yet. I'm enjoying this lifestyle far too much.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, not really.

I don't know if the same thing holds for "nerds" or whatever in the English-speaking world, but people should keep in mind that at least in Japan, the first generation of manga and anime fans (so-called "otaku") were originally in a much higher age bracket (middle to late 20's-30's) than today. In fact, if you go to events like the Comiket here in Tokyo, a lot of the people who attend them are still roughly in that range.

This was (and to a degree, still is) because being a proper otaku requires a certain degree of financial commitment (collecting stuff like videos, CDs, manga and figurines, or even buying cosplay outfits, all actually cost a substantial amount of money if you're serious about it); thus a vast majority of otaku were single, adult males (with jobs but no wife or kids to look after) who had both the time and money to spare.

It was only after anime and manga became "available" for free on the Internet that it became possible for 13 year olds to start watching and collecting content. In that sense, it's the current situation in which so many young people have access to so much content that is out of the ordinary, not the other way around.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 03-05-2012 at 12:40 AM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

24. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

A very good point from
    @Datenshi

Not anime but back when I was an active member of a star trek club we did cosplay and conventions, very similar in many regards. I was in college at the time and most of the time I was the youngest member. Probably at least 50% were older than 30. Many were also into SCA, anime, etc.

I will say though that I am definitely geared towards the more adult anime, I mean ones that have a deeper and complex plot, etc.

@Jasanime
    I too thought the same, and am pretty new here. Most folks here are pretty young. Also there are plenty who do not reveal their age so who knows. I'm actively on probably a dozen forums, and this is the only one I routinely talk to people high school aged. Nothing wrong with that, just an observation. Age is merely a number. When I was in high school & college all I wanted to be was older. Now I just want to be young again lol. I dont really have any close friends now that are into anime, and I do feel a bit awkward to talk about it at my age in public, but inside I am a newly devoted fan.
    ~ Tristan

26. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Junior Member RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz has a brilliant future RoXX0rz's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Compass Fedora M1911
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2022 12:44 PM
    Threads

Nope. I don't think it is. You like whatever you like, as long as it's not hurting anyone else, then enjoy watching what you want. Just because you get older, it doesn't mean you have to lose any sense of humour or watching anime! Hell, I still like watching Thundercats (I have all 4 Seasons of the original on DVD). Also, while I'd say the majority of the forum is under 20 (might be wrong) or late teens, there's also a lot of members here who are over 20, like myself, I'm 25, coming 26 in June. Soooooo, don't worry about your age!

28. Thanks Jasanime thanked for this post
    Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2013 02:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gyzra

I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 25, we both love anime and manga (both currently working on our own manga series' for sale as i'm an artist and writer and he's a writer). A lot of my boyfriend's friends (ranging from age 20 to 26) are massive anime and manga fans. Also, think about the people who make the actual shows and books, they are often a lot older and clearly love the genre with a passion.
    If you go to anime and manga conventions there is a really wide audience. The common audience age seems to be 15-28 but there are still quite a lot beyond that.
    "The truth is far darker than you could ever imagine" -The Chronicles of Gyzra
    www.gyzra.com

Please give feedback on my artwork here so I can improve: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ighlight=gyzra
    Thank you. =]

The true fan demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2019 05:20 PM
    Threads

I'm turning 33 in just over 3 months time and I only started attending cons (those that are local) when I was around 29 plus I didn't really get into anime until I was around 20 (when evangelion and nadesico were broadcast on the sci-fi channel in the UK) so your by no means the oldest here.

31. Likes T-Stew, Jasanime liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RoXX0rz , ~ Thundercats! Awesome!

@Gyzra ~ Good luck with your manga! That's quite an acheivement for someone your age. Let me know when it's complete and I'll buy a copy :-)

@demonix ~ Nice to meet someone who is more mature! (not that I don't enjoy conversing with the under 20's)

Senior Member Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2013 02:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gyzra

@Jasanime aww thank you =] You don't have to do that, only if you think you might like it. If you want to find out about the book visit http://www.gyzra.com/the-chronicles-of-gyzra/ There is a taster book called Contagion out at the moment which I self published when I was 17, the full book called Courage and Hope is being released May 28th and being launched in London at the MCM Expo. It's all available online. =]
    "The truth is far darker than you could ever imagine" -The Chronicles of Gyzra
    www.gyzra.com

Please give feedback on my artwork here so I can improve: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ighlight=gyzra
    Thank you. =]

34. Likes Nickasaur liked this post
    Member macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 09:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D3F 8R1NG3R PSN ID: Massacre-Mace

If you were to ask people who don't watch anime they're going to tell you its for kids ages 10 and under and what not, so no I and everyone else on this forum and every other anime fan are going to tell you its fine to watch anime at your age.
    Also there's Seinen & Josei anime/manga that are supposed to be for people around your age.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by macedadon; 03-06-2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: mistake

36. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gyzra View Post
    @Jasanime aww thank you =] You don't have to do that, only if you think you might like it. If you want to find out about the book visit http://www.gyzra.com/the-chronicles-of-gyzra/ There is a taster book called Contagion out at the moment which I self published when I was 17, the full book called Courage and Hope is being released May 28th and being launched in London at the MCM Expo. It's all available online. =]
    Cool I will check it out!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hell, I turn 23 this year and I still love anime as much now as I did when I first started watching it, about four years ago now
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh yeah and this.

人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

40. Likes Jasanime liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information