AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist VS Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Member redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Fullmetal Alchemist VS Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

They're both really good. First is nice since i thought the movie had a really unique ending to it that i didnt think about. It was pretty cool how they intigrated our world into theirs. Still i want to say brotherhood is better. I thought it story was more suited with the anime. I felt pieces they laid out at start were a better fit to it. Also like people said above Brotherhood follows the manga which is the "original" story so to me brotherhood is considered more "original" even though anime was released later, it's story exsisted before.

Junior Member MajorZeero is on a distinguished road MajorZeero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 09:16 PM
    Threads

While I preferred Brotherhood to the '03 version, I have to say that I was a little disappointed about the lack of back story that it featured. '03 had everything explained full in detail. As it didn't have a story it specifically had to follow, it was free to explore every concept of the manga. I felt a stronger bond with the characters of the '03 anime, such as Nina and Maes Hughes, since we got more episodes with them, to care about them, and at moments, bring us to tears. I also liked the 2003's dark touch to it, but that's more of a personal preference.

However, in brotherhood, there were some of my favorite characters, such as Greed/Ling and Wrath. Also, the story in brotherhood really had me hooked, I enjoyed it all the way through, and I thought the homunculus had better intentions in this one, their general motives were more interesting, personally.

I'd have to say that Brotherhood was probably the greater one, but '03 does hold a special place in my heart.

3. Likes Will Phuah, Ranshiin liked this post
    Senior Member Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah has a reputation beyond repute Will Phuah's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Tiger Basketball Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2014 07:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I personally preferred the original FMA series better. Because Brotherhood pissed me off in many parts. I do respect the fact that it is originally adapted from Hiromu-sensei's manga. But still, I still preferred the original one. First thing is, Brotherhood is very exaggerating when it gradually goes to the end of the story. Exaggerating in the music, the voice acting and the drama. While the original series kept it steady and at times, very touching. Other than that, Brotherhood's art was starting to get very messy after a few 10 episodes or later. It wasn't really satisfying. If they could have maintained the art like in episode 1, it would be magnificent. The ending of Brotherhood was a little too dramatic, while the original series was quite slow and calm. Though I've got to say, Brotherhood has amazing openings that could easily surpass the original series. The openings from the original series is more children type of Shounen while the Brotherhood one is more action and adventure type. Seriously, I loved the first three openings of Brotherhood. Marvelous.
    May peace bestow this world,
    May our hearts unite.
    Life may not be smooth as pearl,
    But pray for our decisions to be always right.

Life may be hard, it's a big pain in the butt. But hey, who says behind all those pain, can't hide some happiness ?

Member Edo-Madara is on a distinguished road Edo-Madara's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Yellow Guitar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Desney93

I liked brotherhood alot more than the original because i think there is more story involved but what i am a little curious about is what do you think of the FMA film conquers of Shamballa? that is with the first FMA series?

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Be Mine Flowers Fan2 175 - Togepi
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 01:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by Edo-Madara View Post
    I liked brotherhood alot more than the original because i think there is more story involved but what i am a little curious about is what do you think of the FMA film conquers of Shamballa? that is with the first FMA series?
    Yes indeed it is with the first anime...and tbqh...I did not like it at all...It skewered everything I had beleived in for the first series even more.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information