AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A bit brainwashed. [SPOILER WARNING]

Junior Member finner10 is on a distinguished road finner10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 08:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink A bit brainwashed. [SPOILER WARNING]

Hi there,

I'm quite confused about the recent chapters:
    -Some guys suddenly pop into captain commanders office and say they gonna destoy seiretei...why?
    -...some dude got pierced to a wall..by some super huge cross all of a sudden, who is this guy
    -where does that spear come from? xD
    -Who is the weird German dude with the black mask?
    -What is the vadenreich?
    -Is it a powerfull emipre?
    -What's gonna happen?
    -Who is that dude that engaged Ichigo?
    -Is he a arrancar/vizard quincy?
    -Where is everyone? :|

Yeah... that's basically it. i think a lot of you people have the same questions but i hope some of you can answer them.

And oh, if i would be a Shinigami my zanpakutou's name would be 'hayai yuushi', which means swift(Fast)(brave) warrior. Got to love super speed

thanks!
    Last edited by finner10; 03-03-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

Default Re: A bit brainwashed.

First you should mention that you were a bit brainwashed about the most recent chapters, since someone might look at this to see if they can help and find spoilers from the manga.

The guy who was pierced is the 1st squads lieutenantChōjirō Sasakibe. You not knowing who he is isn't surprising since he's never had much of a role outside of the fight at the site of Rukia's execution. More than likely they aren't German, just using German name's and words, since Kubo likes having each group centered around a specific language. The fact they aren't using Spanish names might mean they are not Arrancar or Vasto Lorde.

And as we've seen from previous arcs, more than likely the guy Ichigo is fighting is actually there to ask for his help, but first we need to fight and see if you are strong and to allow for more chapters. And yes, there is a good chance he is, or while he was living was, a quincy. But just be patient, we'll find out more next week. Might not be much more, but more is better than nothing.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

I highly doubt that. A group in countered Yamamoto, showing that they know he is the best. He highlighted Chouji?'s zanpakuto when masked leader said something about losing.

I'm guessing Vanderich if something dealing with the device used on Ichigo that took his left arm, lucky for Getsuga Tenshou and sheer power cause Ichigo was a goner, meaning these guys mean for destruction. I'm excited for Bleach again. Oh yeah now we ser how things go with Old Man getting all, "I am here. There is no better security then this." He's not lieing.

Junior Member finner10 is on a distinguished road finner10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 08:03 AM
    Threads

Default Re: A bit brainwashed.

Yes, i really liked that line too!
    Im also excited, can't wait.
    Is there anyway i can add '[Spoiler Warning]' to the title?

Edit: added spoiler warning.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information