AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXII: Metal Gear Edition [Game Thread]

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Wolf XXII: Metal Gear Edition [Game Thread]

Wolf XXII: Metal Gear Solid Edition

Winning Conditions:
    Town: Successfully lynch all wolves.
    Wolves: Successfully kill all members of the town, or at least to the point where they cannot continue.
    Independent: Survive by any means necessary.

Rules of the Game-

Day Phase:
    -Any player may vote at any time during the day phase so long as they follow the given format: [Vote Lynch XXX]. Just to clarify, you must vote in a bold size three font following that format. You may also change votes by adding the word change.
    -If you fail to vote, but have posted at least three times during the day phase, you will receive a self-vote. If this happens three times, you may be stripped of your role or killed.
    -You may not vote "No Lynch."
    -Any ties not broken by the Governor will be broken by a die roll. A 1 or 3 will lynch player A. A 2 or 5 will lynch player B and 4 or 6 will lynch both players.
    -All day actions are performed the moment I see them, in a first-sent first-served order.
    - Day phases will last approximately 24 hours, starting and ending at 6:00 PM Central US Time.

Night Phase Rules:
    -Do not talk during the night phase. The only talking permitted is that of reactions.
    -All night actions will be performed at the end of the phase.
    -When the phase ends, an official post will be posted to show the phase will end shortly. Once this happens, no more actions will be accepted.
    -Like the Day Phase, a Night Phase also lasts 24 hours.

Other Important Stuffz:

-Do not spam, though I do not mind the occasional Pokemon picture, so long as it's used with a proper post.
    -There is to be absolutely NO outside communication of this game with the exception of the wolves, who will have their own secret topic. If a player tries to contact you, let me know and you may receive a small reward. Violators may be instantly killed.
    -Do not edit posts, except for typos.
    -No posting once you're dead.
    -No role-revealing nor fake-claiming.
    -You may role-hint.
    -Tell me if you will be inactive so that I don't kill you.
    -Any roles added may not have powers.
    -State you have read my rules and add a heart for insurance.
    -Have funzorz.

Roles, subject to change:

Town:

Naked Snake-
    [Big Boss] He is the Leader of the Town, and so he may choose who to lynch of the top three candidates. He may also break any ties or choose a dual lynch, but only once.
    --------------

Solid Snake-
    [I'm no Hero] Once per night, Snake may choose a single player to protect for the night.
    [Accelerated Aging] After 4 cycles, Solid Snake will become Old Snake. As a result, he may only protect every other night phase.
    [CBox] His mind cannot be read by Mantis.
    -------------

Raiden-
    [Jack the Ripper] Raiden may kill one person of he choice every three phases.

[The Vampire's Rival] He may bypass Vamp's regenerative abilities.

[Reveangence] Raiden will take the roll of protector should Solid/Old Snake die. If his first protection is successful, the attack will be completely deflected to a random wolf.
    ------------

Hal "Otacon" Emmerich-
    [Surveillance] Once per Night Phase, he may learn the faction of a target.

[Spy vs. Spy] Should Otacon find or be found by the other seer, their powers will no longer be accurate. Town roles will be revealed as a wolf, and wolf roles as the town.
    -----------

Rosemary-
    [Psychiatric Therapy] - Thanks to her knowledge of human nature and mind, Rose can easily tell when she is being lied to once per day phase.
    -----------

Meryl Silverburgh-
    [Fiery Leader] Meryl will take over the role of governor should Big Boss fall.
    -----------

Sunny Gurlokovich-
    [Computer Prodigy] Due to Sunny's high skill with computers, she can switch the roles of two players temporarily once every other dayphase.
    -----------

Johnny "Akiba" Sasaki-
    [Trap Otaku] Johnny can choose to bypass all actions performed during the day or night phase. He may only do so twice. This will affect the phase during which the power was used.

[Secret Love] Akiba can detect any action performed on Meryl.

[Nano Immunity] His body contains no nanomachines, and therefor is immune to all player actions, excluding kills and lynchings.
    -----------

Drebin 893-
    [Eye Have You] He may choose a player to unlock up to three times.
    ------------

Fortune-
    [Lady Luck] She may not be killed unless directly targeted by Liquid.

Wolves:

Liquid Ocelot
    [Alpha Wolf] Who the wolves kill is his final decision.

[Guns of the Patriots] He can choose one player every three night phases to ID lock, causing them to lose any ability they have until this ability resets. Should he choose Solid Snake, Snake will only be affected for one night phase.

[FOX...DIE!] If Ocelot should succesfully lynch or kill Solid Snake, there is a 25% chance he will also die from the effects of FOXDIE.
    -------------

Vamp-
    [Nano Vampirism] Vamp may survive his death, but will lose his powers.

[Bloodlust] Vamp may kill a player every other day phase.
    -------------

Psycho Mantis-
    [A real mind reader] Mantis can read the role of a townie during each night phase up to four times. However, the wolves may not kill the revealed townie until the following night phase.

[Spy vs. Spy] If either seer should see the other, they will be revealed as a townie, but Mantis will lose his powers.

Players-
    1- MaruDashi
    2- -GAZKUL-*

3- November
    4- Xey the Oiz
    5- Animeyay
    6- Dark Butterfly
    7- DenjaX
    8- DeathBlade/13.666 Killed by wolves in Night Phase 1.
    9- SuXrys
    10- The Nana Ryu => Lynched in the first Day Phase.
    11- RyuTama
    12- Ribbon Slaughtered by Vamp in Day Phase 2.
    13- Aleyna Lynched by Naked Snake in Day phase 2.
    14- Folter

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Day phase 1 has now Begun!
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 03-07-2012 at 06:39 AM.

My mood on a daily basis

2. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Wolf XXII: Metal Gear Edition [Game Thread]

I got home just in time =D
    Now lets get this baby started >3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I wanted to be first post. :<
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Xey The Oiz lol that doesn't happen
    i can only be on til like 5:40 then I'll hopefully get on later and then I'll be on more tmrw pity Ryutama can't play i could have randomly went and just voted to lynch Ryu for a great start to this wolfie game T.T oh well any-who lets have a great game ^.^
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Xey The Oiz View Post
    I wanted to be first post. :<
    Too bad! Har har har =D
    <3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So. Nice shiny fur you got there, Maru. :U

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

8. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    So. Nice shiny fur you got there, Maru. :U
    You think so? I use expensive conditioner =D

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

-pets Maru- ;.;
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    You think so? I use expensive conditioner =D
    o: What kind? You must simply tell~ Your fangs are also rather white :U

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

-pets Maru- ;.;
    [purrs]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    o: What kind? You must simply tell~ Your fangs are also rather white :U
    I use Orphan tears. I also use Colgate

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

13. Likes .Miki~, RyuTama, Xeyuzio liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    [purrs]

I use Orphan tears. I also use Colgate
    I suppose orphan tears would make sense, since you killed those orphan's parents. Oooh, I use Colgate too :'D

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmmm colgate is nice but i would use a whitening paste since blood can stain the teeth bad Maru
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

YOU GUYS, YOU GUYS, I JUST REALIZED THERE'S A LOT OF VOCALOID RELATED SIGNATURES HERE. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Psh Final fantasy is better

18. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post

Nothing is better than Vocaloid, NOTHING, things can rival it though, like Claymore.
    人類は調和したのか?

20. Dislikes The Nana Ryu disliked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nothing is better than Vocaloid, NOTHING, things can rival it though, like Claymore.
    Do the word's "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" mean anything to you?

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do the word's "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" mean anything to you?
    Nope lol.

23. Thanks Xeyuzio thanked for this post
    Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Both you and Xey see eye to eye

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Nothing is better than Vocaloid, NOTHING

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

And how long do we plan to keep chit-chating before we start doing something remotely related to the actual game? :P

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Hello everyone xD

Question: Can you explain the ability of Drebin 893? I don't understand xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

And how long do we plan to keep chit-chating before we start doing something remotely related to the actual game? :P
    Well how do we start, do we just blatantly accuse someone of being a wolf? ALSO WHO WANTS TO BET 1 GIL THAT I WILL BE LYNCHED TODAY LIKE ALWAYS? :'D
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    My thoughts exactly. [Vote Lynch DenjaX]

I don't really have a reason, so before you all jump down my throat it's a random vote. I might change it depending on the situation.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Hello everyone xD

Question: Can you explain the ability of Drebin 893? I don't understand xDD
    It enhaunces someone's ability.

So instead of using it once, it can be used twice.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    My thoughts exactly. [Vote Lynch DenjaX]

I don't really have a reason, so before you all jump down my throat it's a random vote. I might change it depending on the situation.
    What xD what did I do xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well how do we start, do we just blatantly accuse someone of being a wolf? ALSO WHO WANTS TO BET 1 GIL THAT I WILL BE LYNCHED TODAY LIKE ALWAYS? :'D
    Why are you so eager to get lynched? Or is it reverse psychology? Hmm...

Closed Thread

Thread Information