AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RPG Sign-Up: Angelik

Junior Member codebreaker96 is on a distinguished road codebreaker96's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2012 09:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG Sign-Up: Angelik

Uh Hi, I was just reading through and I started an app but I'm wondering if you still need D-Mods or are the numbers about even now?

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh God thank you. I have a lot of D-mods and need Angeliks. But

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 05:08 PM
    Threads

I'm working on mine. Sorry its taking so long! I'll edit this post with it when I'm done.

Name: Teagan Yamato
    Appearance: Without wings
    Race: Angelik
    Astral Form: xXx

Personality: Teagan was very serious when it came to practicing Kendo. Besides that, she was quiet and loved to read. After taking Youth and becoming an Angelik, Teagan became serious about protecting the remaining people from the D-mods and Youth.

Powers:

Mind Tricks: On the basic level she can read minds and use what she sees to her advantage. But, the downside is that in order to be able to read somebody's mind, Teagan must touch anywhere on the person's head. Once Teagan does this she will be able to read the person's thoughts until the end of the fight.

On the secondary level, Teagan will be able to manipulate a person's nervous system. Being able to manipulate a person's nervous system allows her to control a part of her opponent's body, including the person feeling pain. To do this, Teagan will have to be able to concentrate, but luckily for her, she will be able to fight while doing this. But, if her concentration is broken she loses the control she has.

On an advanced level, Teagan will be able to manipulate a person's thoughts so they'll do what she wants, so they would basically be her puppet. Even on the advanced level she can only control one person at a time.

Weapons: Primary Weapon: Bushido Musashi, its a long white slim sword with a black hilt. The handle itself is wrapped in a black cloth.
    Secondary Weapon: Wakizashi, a weapon with a small blade. Usually used as a last resort or close range attacks.

History/Bio: Teagan was born and raised in Karyia, Japan. Even as a child, Teagan had been mesmerized by the Samurai garb that was set up in the empty room in their house. She could never touch or get close to it because it was a family heirloom. One of Teagan's ancestors had been a Samurai who had died in battle. His sword and armor were given to his wife and since then it has been passed down from generation to generation. The constant reminder led Teagan to began practicing Kendo when she was seven.

With the honorable heirloom, the Yamato family also had something like a curse. Around Teagan's 17th birthday her grandmother was diagnosed in the last stages of Leukemia. This isn't the first who'd been struck down by this, it ran through their family and had taken a handful of people, including a couple babies. Like any father, Teagan's father was afraid for his daughter's safety, not wanting to lose her to the disease as well. So he snuck the new drug into her food. Teagan ate it without realizing it and it didn't affect her until later. It started to take affect when she was alone in her room. Teagan was sitting on her floor, reading and her arm started to go numb, she didn't think much about it until her whole body started to go numb. She tried to move her arm, but it wouldn't move, like it was being weighed down. Teagan tried again with the same result. Her eyes began to get heavier and before she knew what was happening, everything went black.

When she 'woke' back up it had felt like she'd been out for years, but that wasn't the case, she'd only been out for a couple minutes. Teagan regained her vision only to gasp. Standing in front of her was her father and in her hand was her ancestor's sword. The sword was against her father's neck, if he took a deep breath the sword would cut him. "I-I I'm sorry... I don't know what..." Teagan said, her voice trembling as she spoke. She took the sword from his neck and then dropped it. Teagan stared at her father in disbelief for a couple seconds before she ran out of the house. Teagan ran as far as her legs could carry her before she collapsed in an empty field and started to cry.

Other: She uses Kenjutsu while fighting. After first taking Youth it did take control of her, which is why she blacked out and regain consciousness holding a sword to her father's neck. But, after regaining consciousness she was able to fight back and regain control which helped her turn into an Angelik.
    Last edited by Moonlit Butterfly; 03-16-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I lik her! Sweet girl. Approved.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-16-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Name: Jin

Appearance: http://download.minitokyo.net/Jin.Kazama.364781.jpg

Race: Angeliks

Astral Form: http://www.addwallpaper.com/wp-conte...in-Tekken5.jpg

Personality: Jin is mostly calm, but can become enraged should the moment of evil arise. Once Jin's mind is focused in any particular direction, it is immensely difficult to get him to change or even notice the events and people around him. Jin is a truly good person who avoids his friends for their own safety.

Powers: Once in his Astral form, he uncovers a third eye from his forehead, which can fire a very powerful laser out of it once fully charged. The laser can completely cut through anything but only has a duration of about 3 - 4 seconds. He controls electromagnetism (which can range from electromagnetic rockets that can't go to far away from the original power source, to balls of energy which he can place in front of him) normally the color red. He also know's a wide range of Karate and Takewondo and Judo.

Weapons: Besides his electromagnetism he has a small dagger in his shoes for last resort and has a small pistol on his other shoe again, normally for last resort.

History/Bio: The good-hearted Jun Kazama and the evil Kazuya Mishima. After Kazuya and Jun's relationship grew more intimate, Jun then became pregnant with Jin. The Devil that possessed Kazuya attempted to enter Jin while he was still in his mother's womb, but Jun managed to defeat it. Wishing to raise her son alone, Jun moved to a remote location in the mountains, where she raised Jin and trained him in the Kazama family's self-defense fighting style.

Several years later, Jun sensed the approaching of a great evil and decided that it was about time she told Jin concerning his origins. She also told him that if anything were to happen to her, he should look for his grandfather, Heihachi Mishima. He was then taken in by Heihachi, who began to train him in Mishima-style Karate.

Once the drug came out it sprouted him wings and turned him into the Angelik he is today. Although unlike most Angeliks his wings were black and his transformation makes him look like a bad guy, he's always fighting for the Angeliks.

His nickname "The Black Winged Angel" or "The Devils Angel" gave him a reputation of being a bad person, however he will still fight for what he believes in and tends to ignore the comments from others.

Other: Likes: His Mother, Hwoarang, Ling Xiaoyu, Panda Nina Williams & Flames
    Dislikes: His Father, His Grandfather, & Deception. He has two very different fighting styles.

Oh. Did I mention he can fly? (Not sure if Angeliks can do this or not so i'm putting it in just to be safe)

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Approved

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Before I join, Is there anyway I could have a royal-blooded character (Duchess, Princess, Prince, etc.) that is no longer a member of the monarchy due to the drug? I don't have to have it that way but I'd like to.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You can be a King or Princess, Queen, doesnt matter. They exist and more yhen.likely you'll make meet Ariya cause she knows just about anyone thats importent

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. Is it still awailable to sing in?
    2. What's up with humans? So basicly There's war between angels and demons, right? And what part in it have humans? Or as a character being a human I can choose every time to support side thet I want?
    3. Is it possible to have 2 sisters (twins) at the same time? 1 angelic and other D-mod? ('cuz if I understood correctly, they become angels or demons of their desisions and life style. maybe them just went seperate ways?)

STEAL MY IDEA AND YOU'LL PAY

That all :3

~KoD
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 04-20-2012 at 05:16 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes to the 1st and 3rd questions. As for the 2nd.

Humans have a part in this story but at this time they are generally choosing sides. Mostly Angeliks seeing as D-Mods kinda, you know, eat humans. But it would be interesting to see how a mere human could hold enough respect to get easily overpowered by a D-Mod. Then again there is always Youth.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not gonna play in thsi one. I'n bussy for next month

Sorry :S
    ~KoD
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Another character Application, seeing as I'm quite keen to have a good guy. for once.

Name: Athena Lugiath
    Race: Angelik

Astral Form: http://www.wallpapers4desktop.net/_ph/3/2/992653713.jpg
    Personality: Timid, Yet Strong willed. Athena fears D-mods above all else.
    Powers: Can control water, though not much of it, but it can be used to create ice spears, scalding, boiling attacks. Mostlhy, She uses it to create a water orb or streamer that knocks opponents down while she goes for the attack. (Think Katara from Avatar - The Last Airbender, If it helps)
    Weapons: Though she primarily uses her water as a weapon, Athena carrys a waterskin on her belt whenever she wants to battle, to give her a supply of water. In addition she carrys an incredibly sharp shortsword.
    History/Bio: Athena grew up running from D-mods. Most of her family were killed by a D-mod a few weeks back- a monster with a million mouths, whilst she was still young, and it scarred her. (Yes, #66). Her Father fas the Last to ho, loosing him just days before her 18th birthday, as she ran from more D-mods. Despite her phobia, picked up over years she vowed vengance for her father, and braved a trip to 'hell'. She aquired ''youth'' on her misadventure, and she took it back to 'heaven.' There, she sought guidance on how to sue it to become an Angelik. Fiding this guidance, she swore to be a force of Justice, to destoy the D-mods that threaten all other things. As she applied the ''Youth'' she felt her change coming over her. Now she fights with teh Angeliks, and is ready for action at long last.
    Other:

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Approved.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Can people still sign up?
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes sign ups are still open. And new charactera het to start off in a new location depending on what race the character is.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information