AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reccommend any anime similar to these ones?

Junior Member Rykimaruh is on a distinguished road Rykimaruh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2012 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Reccommend any anime similar to these ones?

So lately I've been watching slice of life related ones, but there are specifically two series that I watched and really really loved them!

They are:

1. Usagi Drop
    2. Aishiteruze Baby

The similar thing between them is the concept of taking care of a child and all the morality involved in taking care of them. In other words, slice of life.

Are there any other anime similar to these? I'm kinda new to these genre so I though anyone could help out.

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Default Re: Reccommend any anime similar to these ones?

There is a show that is similer to what you described, ever heard of "listen to me girls im your father"? I found it on crunchyroll and it is a real heartwarming story. Highly recomended! And also anybody else that is interested in this topic. Hope you like it!

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Reccommend any anime similar to these ones?

I don't really watch much of this genre (since there aren't that many out there). However, there are two anime that I've seen that involve the main character looking after a child in a slice of life series.
    Chokotto Sister: Never seen the anime but I've read the manga and this one is very similar to Ashiteruze Baby.
    Kurenai: A bit darker than Usagi Drop and Ashiteruze Baby but still slice of life...ish
    Senjougahara Fascination

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information