AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Break Ups

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 01:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

Default Break Ups

Ever been on the giving/receiving end?
    If so; giver or receiver? XD Sexual puns best left out; haha.

How'd the other person; or you; take it?

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Break Ups

i've only been on the giving end. i've tried to coax them into dumping me, but only found them to take too damn long. sooo i always end up taking matters into my own hands. doesn't bother me really, i'm fairly insensitive so them crying or whatever really has little effect on me.

Does that make me a bad person???

as far as how they took it, well 2 cried, one didn't react at all (in front of me), and the rest just gave me attitude. regardless of their reaction however, i was happy. for i was a free man again

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Vader Lighter Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2012 09:28 AM
    Threads

In my last relationship it was quite abusive, and I was scared to leave him. He ended up dumping me on Christmas Day, because he couldn't get me drunk (I don't drink) and force me into sex. So instead, he cheated on me/dateraped other people, then dumped me. He was one of those guys who seems so great and nice at first, and you really like them, then they turn out to be daterapists T_T

I ended up spending Christmas Day fighting urges to self-harm (I used to have a self-harm addiction), and pretty much wanting to curl up and die. Thankfully, in January of the next year, me and my (now) fiancé got together<3

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RescueCat - wow, that's a pretty bad christmas. You poor thing!

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

When I broke up with my ex of 5 yrs he proposed to me! Somehow he had the idea I wanted to get married?? I was like - dude! I don't wanna be with you for another 5 mins, let alone the rest of my life! Oh then there was the time I met a girl and found out we were seeing the same guy! So we joined forces and confronted him. She took it pretty badly and beat him with a broom stick!!!

5. Likes Matty liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have been in my current relationship since 2005, so I havn't had so many relationships to talk about. Kind of the only experience I have with other guys when it comes to relationships is saying "Thank you but no thank you" while turning them down [these last years it has happened atleast 1-2 per year]. However, Im not sure I can call those for "break ups".... O__o No they havn't taking it so good, since most of them don't even talk to me anymore... But I guess thats' fairly common; especially when some of them used to be friends of yours. I think that after being turned down, it's hard to hang around as you used to. So I really hope I won't loose more manly friends like this... Losing friends is never something that you wish for. :(

Since I havn't had so many relationships to talk about the last guy who broke up with me was my 'boyfrieeeeend' during the 4th grade (he had a stong pokemon card = he was awesome = I became awesome aswell since he was my 'boy'). How old can I have been then... hmmm... maybe around 12-13? Anyway; he broke up with me [even after we had had this wonderful and romantic time over at his place when we played SuperMario together. He played and I sat next to him playing aswell (while staring at him looking like this:).

Attachment 58394 Oh kiss me!

*clears throat* Anyhow and anyway.. after some time he broke up with me, wanted to stay as friends (old childhood friend / same class), I cried a little, was sad for some days and then some years later I found out that he was gay. Poor soul, it can't have been easy being stuck in your room with a inloved childhood friend doing a "smooch smooch'y mouth at you", while you yourself are gay. HAHAHAH!!!! My latest boyfriend left me and became gay! :P If you look at it like that then I think it's funny, despise those tears that I ched during my childhood. ;)

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

7. Likes battousai_ryuu, Jasanime liked this post
    Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Re: Break Ups

Online pwned count: plenty.

In real life pwned count: none whatsoever.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by RescueCat View Post
    In my last relationship it was quite abusive, and I was scared to leave him. He ended up dumping me on Christmas Day, because he couldn't get me drunk (I don't drink) and force me into sex. So instead, he cheated on me/dateraped other people, then dumped me. He was one of those guys who seems so great and nice at first, and you really like them, then they turn out to be daterapists T_T

I ended up spending Christmas Day fighting urges to self-harm (I used to have a self-harm addiction), and pretty much wanting to curl up and die. Thankfully, in January of the next year, me and my (now) fiancé got together<3
    hey, at least its over. and if you ever care to introduce me to him: 1 i've taken fighting classes for the last ten years. whooping his donkey would be less than no problem. 2. i'm a bit of a redneck, i have a lot of guns. its the first thing i started collecting when i turned 18 lol
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

2 brakeups ago it happend because she didnot trust me and after the brakeup I foundout she was cheating on me. I still love her but we don't talk aneymore
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No worries, my stores are short. Hopefully...

Ex 1:
    -dated for a month
    -dated when I was a freshman in high school
    -he was the dumper

He dumped me during a school day at lunch. Before the break up, he was his usual-self. I didn't expect any break up on that day either, too until lunch he gave a note to my friend and she told me it was from him. He broke up with me over the note, saying he wants time to think alone.

My reaction: royally p*ssed, I didn't cry.

Ex 2:
    -dated maybe a month and a half
    -dated in the middle of the school year as a freshman
    -he was the dumper, I almost dumped him first

He was a man wh*re. I hated seeing how he flirts around with other girls and avoids me all the time. But in a way, I didn't feel so bad the thing is that I thought I liked him. lol I was about to dump him and then he said he wants to break up. Well whatever.

My reaction: FINALLY. I didn't care.

Ex 3:
    -dated for 2 weeks
    -dated almost the end of the school year when we were freshmen
    -he was the dumper

He's was one of the few good guys, he asked me out in the most funniest way ever. Check "yes" if you'll go out with me. There was no option but I wanted to know him more and I had a feeling he liked me for a while. The day of the break up, I won't forget it because it happened on my friend's birthday. I got on Myspace when it was awesome back in the day, I had a message from him saying he wants to break up. Worse of all he spelt my name wrong. x_x

My reaction: wtf, really...?

Ex 4:
    -dated for at least 2 and a half years
    -dated during the summer
    -he dumped me for not meeting "his standards"

I thought I loved him, but he emotionally abused me, made me feel like garbage. Those stuff, he was the WORSE ex ever. To the point that I don't know why I liked him at all. It was pathetic that I wanted to get back with him. I'm glad I lost interest on him. He dumped me over AIM when he was on vacation and when he got home, I was so desperate to get back with him.

My reaction: felt like my life fell apart, not anymore until I got together with my now fiance.

Summary:
    -best ex is No. 3
    -worst ex is No. 4

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

My 5 yr relationship ended badly...funny how when you confront someone in the act of cheating somehow it's your fault. She cheated on me for over a year, this was while I was moving to the state she had moved too, a year prior with her family. I blame her elder sister for it though...she was the "loose morals" type of girl...and my ex would visit her sister's college every other weekend, and conveniently stay the night each time. Man, was I the chump...of course I didn't find til after I proposed.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 02-23-2012 at 01:13 PM.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    My 5 yr relationship ended badly...funny how when you confront someone in the act of cheating somehow it's your fault. She cheated on me for over a year, this was while I was moving to the state she had moved too, a year prior with her family. I blame her elder sister for it though...she was the "loose morals" type of girl...and my ex would visit her sister's college every other weekend, and conveniently stay the night each time. Man, was I the chump...of course I didn't find til after I proposed.
    Oh god that's so awful!!! I hate cheaters so much, I could never cheat on anyone! But I have been cheated on before and I know how much it hurts, and makes it so hard to trust anyone again. I hope that girl gets a taste of her own medicine one day.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Been on both ends [lololol]

First time I was dumped I was depressed for a long time. Second time I took a shot of SoCo and played some Black Ops, 5 minutes later I was fine lol

When I first dumped someone, not sure how they felt. Second person I dumped three times, each time she pretty much made death threats against herself.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Don't judge me but,

I never had a girlfriend since elementary and middle school. Well, part of middle school. I went out with 2 people but they were really mean to my friends, also rude.

Now in high school. I have a girlfriend since October 4th - 2010. Her name is Lauren Gardner and she is my 3rd girlfriend.

*I don't play with humans like a game. I'm a straight up right person that doesn't screw stuff up. Players = Dumb @%$3$.*

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nickasaur View Post
    Don't judge me but,

I never had a girlfriend since elementary and middle school. Well, part of middle school. I went out with 2 people but they were really mean to my friends, also rude.

Now in high school. I have a girlfriend since October 4th - 2010. Her name is Lauren Gardner and she is my 3rd girlfriend.

*I don't play with humans like a game. I'm a straight up right person that doesn't screw stuff up. Players = Dumb @%$3$.*
    Cute!

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Cute!

18. Likes Aku no Hikari liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Nickasaur - umm... that's less cute

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    @Nickasaur - umm... that's less cute

.____. *huggle?*

21. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

the relationship i was talking about i truley though i found true love. but it turns out she was not onley not trusting but i foundout she was also cheating on me. talk about a 2 timing female
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Well I've had like a kabillion breakups... But realistically just one... But if you want my true opinion I'll tell you none...

A kabillion because from middle school to high school I've suffered through being the person who was expected to magically glue my best friends relationships back together.. Uhhh WHAT?? I know I'm your friend n all, but why am I treated like glue?? You don't need me in the middle to date each other.. So yeah, there was that..

Then there was this other guy in like 7th grade that I knew since 5th.. I stayed over at his house a lot since his family was a family friend.. Well one day him and his sister thought it was a bright idea to pin me to a bed and for him to start kissing me.. I wasn't at all happy.. He considered us to have dated and introduced me to other girls as his x.. But meh.. I don't consider him my x..

Been dating my boyfriend now for one year and 2 1/2 months. :]

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've technically been in two relationships. My first "boyfriend" was an online relationship on Runescape. We started talking about MapleStory and he was saying that he couldn't sign in for some reason. He went offline to try again, and I never saw him again. The dude dumped me for Maplestory! My reaction: Mkay, I have better opportunities anyways.

My second boyfriend I have never broken up with<3 Been with him for over three years now, and there's too many people who think we're married or act like a married couple. Even though we're four years apart, we're insanely close. I've been waiting for him to get back from Mexico since November. It sucks since Mexico has been really dangerous and I'm worrying about him all the time.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

Member Eikyuu is on a distinguished road Eikyuu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2012 11:54 PM
    Threads

My first break up was incredibly diplomatic. We reached the decision together.
    My second and last break up didn't go as smoothly as I wanted it to. I knew I was going to move soon. My girlfriend was way too close to me, and I thought it would be better to end the relationship before I moved. Bad idea... I made her cry twice, once by breaking up with her, and then once again by moving. I felt like sh*t... I honestly don't know if I would've done anything differently, though. I still think it would be pretty bad if we hadn't broken up before I moved.

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Always on the recieving end.

Sure sucks doesn't it?
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Closed Thread

Thread Information