AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bionic Six

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Default The Bionic Six

Anyone ever see this show? I remember it vaguely and the episodes I saw had some great potential. The opening theme was consistent with late 80" cartoons...and awesome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	robots_cyborg_bionicsix_panels.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	58228

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: The Bionic Six

o.o; Good lord, I haven't seen or heard of this show in forever... I actually had to look it up to remember it. It was a pretty cool show though, I really enjoyed it. Though I'm also a fan of the Six Million Dollar Man, and the Bionic Woman.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    o.o; Good lord, I haven't seen or heard of this show in forever... I actually had to look it up to remember it. It was a pretty cool show though, I really enjoyed it. Though I'm also a fan of the Six Million Dollar Man, and the Bionic Woman.
    Lol, I only caught a few episodes when I was kid. I was so disappointed that this cartoon only lasted 1 season. Never much saw either of those shows...my parents were weird. Either Falcon's Crest, Dallas, or Hotel were watched...."Mother 1" (the red head in the jpg above), was my first animated crush.

And I said that out loud...*sigh*...shoot me now...

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol Yea, It just didn't have to same flare as the Six Million Dollar Man or the Bionic Woman. Thus it didn't last for long.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol Yea, It just didn't have to same flare as the Six Million Dollar Man or the Bionic Woman. Thus it didn't last for long.
    But, that's the thing it wasn't meant to compare with the live action Steve (Stone Cold) Austin. lol Just wish someone would redo this series.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yea would be nice, instead they have to ruin more popular childhood memories.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yea would be nice, instead they have to ruin more popular childhood memories.
    Oh, you're not kidding there look at the new ThunderCats...though the animation is good...it just isn't the same. Why, cant the original story be preserved but with only updated animation? Is it just too expensive? Is there just no interest?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Exactly. Though granted the new Thundercats isn't bad and it comes from a another angle of the story. They should at least stick to what was presented from the original about life on Thundera. But in order to make sure they are we'd probably have to re-watch all of the original.

But hey, don't forget about Silverhawks.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

But hey, don't forget about Silverhawks.
    Ha, haven't heard Silverhawks in a long time! Good on you for that one...there was also Tiger Sharks. They had great potential, but what happened, that made these great titles go away?

And you're right the TC isn't bad....though Tygra and Lion-O being brothers was a weird idea, also not having Cheetara in her infamous yellow leotard was just criminal.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol Yea, I know what you mean about TC. And I think the downfall of Silverhawks and Tiger Sharks were that they were seen as Thundercat knock-offs, I could be wrong on that though. Granted I never heard of Tiger Sharks.

Anywho, Now back to The Bionic Six!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

That was probably one of the best (out of a few other toons) opening sequences, that I've seen. An apex "comic book" like theme...not to mention that hot red-head. lol This show was X-men, Fantastic 4, and Iron Man all in one. And it's a family...an adoptive family. Still gets 2 thumbs up from me. I'm surprised no one else has stepped up on this one?? Too busy with Sponge Bob?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Probably, or we're the only folks that even remember seeing it. Much less actually watching it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm trying to find it on dvd...now I got the bug.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol Yea... Good luck with that. You might be able to find a Quickdraw McGraw dvd before you can find a Bionic Six one.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I found Silverhawks and Pole Position on dvd...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Really??? Well I take that back, maybe you can find Bionic Six on dvd.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Really??? Well I take that back, maybe you can find Bionic Six on dvd.
    Found it!!! Am I good or what?!

http://www.cine-time.com/Bionic_6.ht...FS6Ctgodg21SEw

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Holy crap dude.... I'm shocked, Good find man.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Holy crap dude.... I'm shocked, Good find man.
    The price is pretty good too. $30 for an 8 dvd set, Whoop!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Definitely dude. I wish I had the cash for it right now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information