Enjoy the rough translation [have used google translate, but even if I tried to correct some of it to make it sound a little better - the text/grammar is still a little weird. Please forgive that]. Here is the original page; http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article14393961.ab
--------------------------------------A 44-year-old man was found yesterday in a car covered with snow outside Umeå [a town here in Sweden] - after two months. In Västerbotten Courier [a newspaper] the man survived because he was eating snow.
- It's a miracle he is alive, says Ebbe Nystrom, county administrative officer at the police in Västerbotten, to Aftonbladet.
The man is 44 years old and is originally from central Sweden. He was discovered by a couple of snowmobilers, who first thought they found an abandoned car. When they knocked on the window, they saw that there was a man in the backseat of the car. The drivers immediately alerted police, who arrived on the scene with their snowmobile patrol.
- We went out to the location of tracked vehicle with paramedics. Because there are over a meter of snow at that place, says Ebbe Nystrom to Aftonbladet.
The man, who was heavily dressed and tucked up in a sleeping bag, was so exhausted that he could barely speak. He was lifted out of the car and placed on a stretcher.
- He said he has not eaten food since December 19, except for some snow. He could talk a little bit, but he was very weak.
The man was taken to Norrland University Hospital in Umeå. During the disappearance of the man he had landed on a small road in the forest, and remained at an impasse.
- The road has not been plowed during the winter and there are no footprints to and from the car. The man was greatly emaciated, he has been there since December, says Ebbe Nystrom.
The man was not reported missing by his relatives. How he ended up on the site is currently unclear. Police headlining the matter as an illness.
- It's a miracle he is alive.
[Im surprised that he could survive for that long, and that his relatives didn't reported him missing].
I don't use to say somthing like this but... this was truly a miracle. After everything that man have been threw, I really hope that he'll come out from this experience okey, and that he won't get any bigger injures from this [psychic ones, exc].
Anyone heard of anything similar like this before?