AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eden of the East

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Eden of the East

Not sure what category this anime would fall under, but has anyone seen it? Did you like it?

I found it a bit confusing at times, but I did LOVE it. The whole idea/story line was very creative and interesting, and two main characters were very cute together. <3 But I did want them to kiss at the end and they didn't! They only showed a quick flash of it in the ending credits.

BUT THAT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!! Lol.

<3 Saphira

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Eden of the East

I havn't watched it yet. However my fiancé are telling me that I really should do that - since he thinks it's a good anime that is interesting to watch. But I don't know about that yet.... It just seems so weird to me...

Giving a small amount of people HUGE amounts of money to save Japan... Why not give that money to the goverment exc instead?

lulz.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Because the idea is that the government is corrupt and useless, so the old man who chooses the "special" people he entrusts money to chooses them because he feels they have the ability to change the country.

It's weird some of the people he chooses, and a lot of them just use the money for personal things (which they can get in trouble for), but some of them do make a difference. I really, really liked this anime. You should definitely check it out! It's so different from any other series I've seen, which is why it stands out to me.

<3 Saphira

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LadySaphiraShijinuske Hmmmm..... Now two people are on me about this.. Maybe I really should.. I don't exactly watch so many shows/things now anyway.. I need to think more about this. :]

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I only really have time to watch shows/anime when I'm laying in bed before I go to sleep. Luckily Eden of the East is on Netflix, which I have on my PS3, so I watched the whole series in a few days. It's only like 13 or 14 episodes. Or maybe it was 12...I don't remember lol.

But it was short! I wanted moooooore.

<3 Saphira

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LadySaphiraShijinuske Huh? Is it only around 12 episodes long? Did it end there or are they doing new episodes while we are speaking? Or maybe you don't know?

It's easier for me to see that you have replied to me if you mention me or something. xD Haha!

<3 SuXrys ^^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Huh? Is it only around 12 episodes long? Did it end there or are they doing new episodes while we are speaking? Or maybe you don't know?
    I quoted you this time, so maybe it'll be easier for you to see my reply! ^^ And yes, it's only 11 episodes actually. I'm almost positive no more have been made. There are a couple movies, but that's it.

<3 Saphira

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Amazing Anime. Watch it now if you haven't.

9. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadySaphiraShijinuske View Post
    I quoted you this time, so maybe it'll be easier for you to see my reply! ^^ And yes, it's only 11 episodes actually. I'm almost positive no more have been made. There are a couple movies, but that's it.

<3 Saphira

So there are only 11 episodes, but instead a couple of movies? Lol, well that's a rare combination I don't think I have comed across before. xP
    How many movies are there then?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So there are only 11 episodes, but instead a couple of movies? Lol, well that's a rare combination I don't think I have comed across before. xP
    How many movies are there then?
    I think there are two movies as well. They are "The King of Eden" and "Paradise Lost." I've never seen them, though.

<3 Saphira

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think there are two movies as well. They are "The King of Eden" and "Paradise Lost." I've never seen them, though.

<3 Saphira
    Attachment 58154 Thaaaaank you! ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

13. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thaaaaank you! ~
    Haha, AWESOME. And noooo problem! You've GOT to check it out, you won't regret it!

<3 Saphira

15. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

I really liked the idea of this anime same reason I was also interested in C last year.

It was pretty good but in my opinion could have been way better. Still worth a watch.

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

I really liked it. I actually just finished it a few days ago, it was way better than I expected.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

18. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This was, bar none, my favorite anime of 2009. Entertaining, dramatic, hilarious, thrilling, and backed by some pretty serious social commentary. It hit nearly the whole spectrum of greatness.

Oh, and they used my favorite Oasis song for the opening theme, so that was awesome.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

20. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved Eden of the East! Very original. But I really wanted to see Takizawa and Saki live happily ever after together!

22. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Member zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2012 10:45 PM
    Threads

i like the part when he hit that old man with a sandal...

24. Likes Jasanime, LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, it is definitely one of my all time favorites. Has anyone seen either (or both!) of the two movies?

<3 Saphira

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LadySaphiraShijinuske I have seen both movies. They answer some questions and are really worth watching.
    Last edited by Jasanime; 02-22-2012 at 02:43 PM.

27. Thanks LadySaphiraShijinuske thanked for this post
    Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Junior Member Isanami is on a distinguished road Isanami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2012 06:31 PM
    Threads

Not sure what category this anime would fall under, but has anyone seen it? Did you like it?

I found it a bit confusing at times, but I did LOVE it. The whole idea/story line was very creative and interesting, and two main characters were very cute together. <3 But I did want them to kiss at the end and they didn't! They only showed a quick flash of it in the ending credits.

BUT THAT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!! Lol.

<3 Saphira

i totally agree with you, i was waiting for a kiss in the end too >.<
    i think they should make a season 2
    I didn't watch the movies yet... and i still don't get that episode when all the white guys appear and takizawa calls them johnny, it was really weird in my opinion :s

29. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, that episode was weird. Hopefully they kiss in the movies!!

<3 Saphira

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information