AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Anyone Have Old Recordings of Inuyasha Off of Adult Swim?

Junior Member thebib62 is an unknown quantity at this point thebib62's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2012 11:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Does Anyone Have Old Recordings of Inuyasha Off of Adult Swim?

First off, I want to apologize if this is in the wrong section.
    This seemed to be the most fitting one I could find.

Anyways, if you still have your old recordings from Adult Swim, I'd like to ask you guys a favor.
    Long story short, myself and a You Tuber by the name of Dragoonzine have teamed up, and have been helping each other with our collection of Inuyasha recordings from Adult Swim way back from 2001-2005.

With the original commercial breaks in-tact!
    Back then, I wouldn't miss Inuyasha for anything, so I got the majority of EPs from 1-78.
    I really need anything past 78, but if you got EPs before that, that could help out as well
    since I donít have every EP up to 78, but most of them.

My question is, do anyone of you guys here have old recordings of Inuyasha from Adult Swim that you'd be willing to share?

Even if you guys have old VHS tapes, but you're unable to convert/transfer them to PC, I'd be willing to do that for you. I would pay for the shipping of the VHS tapes both ways, so you guys wouldn't loose any money in the process.

I don't even need to keep the tapes, I just need to copy them to DVD, and then I would send them back to you. Just in-case you guys are wondering why I would want to watch old recordings of Inuyasha with commercials, it's because watching Inuyasha EPs the way they aired back in the day means a lot more to me than watching EPs from the DVD's. I'd much rather watch the "full Adult Swim" experience of Inuyasha with commercials, intro/outro bumpers, and all.

So, if anyone can help us out, please let me know! I'll be looking forward to it!
    Here's a screenshot of a list of all the EPs I've confirmed that have commercials. I'm watching each EP one by one, and as of 2/16/2012, I'm on EP 61

If you guys want any of these recordings let me know. I can make ISO images of the DVDs I made from my VHS collection. I also have 3 of the 4 Inuyasha movies recorded off of Adult Swim. All of which have commercials!

2. Dislikes vrarsenal disliked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2014 07:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Does Anyone Have Old Recordings of Inuyasha Off of Adult Swim?

Why not just buy the entire series on DVD [sold in some stores/online]

Rather than illegally obtaining it properly..... Who records stuff now n days.......

[Click on the image above to visit an Etsy art shop run in part by myself and fellow art mod Serated]

今日...明日...永遠に...

Personal Tumblr | Deviant Art | Artsy Tumblr
    >>>View AF's First Banner Contest RESULTS<<<
    Thanks to those who participated & voted

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2014 05:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As blueangel said, buy it as a pack in amazon or something like that?
    Why do illegal stuff and then ask people on a reliable and legal forum to provide you with illegal episodes....
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

They have the entire series on netflix. =)

<3 Saphira

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2014 04:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

I wouldn't debase myself by even watching Inuyasha on Adult Swim...never mind recording it off there. I got the entire series as it came to DVD in Japan almost. So-I got it before the episodes ever hit US shores.
    Last edited by Kagome; 12-15-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member marisauna is on a distinguished road marisauna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 01:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Marisauna

I watch recordings on Adult Swim. I delete them once I get to 10 episodes, though, because I don't want to clutter my DVR.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information