AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me find this anime!!!

Junior Member simonsez is on a distinguished road simonsez's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2012 07:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Help me find this anime!!!

Lets see, I remember watching this movie probably around 12 or 13 years ago on tv, and it was the typical post apocalyptic mecha anime. If I can remember the ending correctly, although hardly at all, I just remember seeing a girl with really long hair take some type of elevator to a platform where I believe she died or something from some large explosion. Upon her death, there is a blinding flash that seems to cover the entire earth when seen from space. But when the flash is seen from earth, there are like these "cavemen" type people that are watching this flash across the sky with the look of "wonder" on their faces. And then it goes back to space where there is a man and a woman floating in their spacesuits discussing something about the girl. I'm lead to believe they were her parents, and they are talking about the sacrifice she made to save the earth. Or maybe even the earth was destroyed and that's why the man and woman were in space. I KNOW this is hardly any info at all, and chances are nobody will guess this correctly, but it's been haunting me since the day I saw it, and I have never found it since then. It made me depressed after watching it even though I was only around 8 or 9 years old. Somebody help me if they can pick this movie from their brain. The only similar thing I could think of was The Five Star Stories, but that's not it. HELP ME! please :o

Member zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000 has a reputation beyond repute zupinu2000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2012 10:45 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Help me find this anime!!!

you are doomed

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 01:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Default Re: Help me find this anime!!!

To be honest. This sounds like Halif Life, you gotta give us a name or a big hint. This is not giving me any info xD. But good luck to find it<3

Wishes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information