AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender [Original]

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender [Original]

a grate show
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avatar was a great show I've watched and rewatched that show multiple times. I would have to say that Aang and Zuko are my favorite characters because you see how their destinies are intertwined and how in the end they both need each other more than either of them realize. Show was 10/10!!!!!!

3. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    Avatar was a great show I've watched and rewatched that show multiple times. I would have to say that Aang and Zuko are my favorite characters because you see how their destinies are intertwined and how in the end they both need each other more than either of them realize. Show was 10/10!!!!!!
    So I really need to start watching it soon!

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

5. Likes BlackLotus liked this post
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome show i actually remember watching probably most of the episodes when they aired. My favourite character.. hmm, It has to be Toph.
    Name:  36ktwj.jpg
Views: 3709
Size:  16.9 KB

Member ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Capricorn L Laptop Death Note
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2012 04:59 PM
    Threads

Avatar: The Last Airbender is an awesome show.
    I have seen every episode of it.
    My favorite character would have to be Zuko.

Junior Member AwesomesauceMudkipz is on a distinguished road AwesomesauceMudkipz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2012 02:47 PM
    Threads

Avatar the Last Airbender is a show of amazing feats. It is created by those that work for Nickelodeon, and is based on Asian cultures for it's style of artwork, costumes, and characters, and settings, plot, music, and many other aspects within the show. The show has perfect characterization, each individual character is completely unique and has the ability to invoke emotion into the audience. This is also done by the help of the amazing color scheme of the show, the background music, and the voice acting. This is much more than a show, it is a novel. We are not shown a new character and then we know everything about that character but instead shown a new character and then we get to see how they develop not only physically but also mentally. Very few shows have that in them. I own the entire series on DVD, and I defiantly (I hope that word is right) recommend it to anyone.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Puts a necklace of flowers around your neck* Now let's sing!

♪ Two lovers, forbidden from one another... ♫
    A war divides their people
    and a mountain divides them apart...

Built a path to be together ♩ ♬
    I forgot the next couple of lines but then it goes
    SECRET TUNNEL!
    SECRET TUNNEL!

THROUGH THE MOUNTAIN!
    SECRET SECRET SECRET SECRET TUNNEL!

Aawww... I need to watch that show again.

---------- Post added 08-19-2012 at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-18-2012 at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LivioRazlo View Post
    indeed, it's set 100 years after the first series. it's a very good series so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by sokii View Post
    I though it was 70 years later O:
    Yes it was (70 years after that is).

second paragraph from the top.
    The new series takes place seventy years after the end of the Avatar: The Last Airbender story arc
    http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Korra

Quote Originally Posted by Nyokou View Post
    I love Toph. She's my favorite.

And really, this fandom is the most sane?! I've seen ATLA fans on Tumblr complaining about how it's the worst fandom and then a week later they're like 'wow we're the best fandom ever'... Mood swings much? xD
    Why do they complain about it?

There also seems to be some sort of war going on with people who ship canon couples and people who ship fanon couples. I haven't run into any of those types of people but they sound scary...
    I ship pretty much all fandoms myself, lol. I guess Im not that picky when it comes to things like these... ~ ship all the ships! xD I have also seen some complaining about some of the "couples" but seriously speaking, I don't get either why people complain so much *joins the crowd of complaining*. It's a fact that everyone doesn't have the same taste and besides; the more fandom and shipping there is (no matter which people they are shipping) the more pictures is there to see on tumblr and such! :-D And Jesus Christ, shipping or not.... Even if it was a while since I did watch that first show I can still sit and laugh so hard to those pictures that people are posting. I love fandom! Especially the Avatar fandom is one of my favorites, so why are people complaining about it?? Q-Q I demand an answer!

Lol, since we are talking about the fandom here (since you like Toph);

Hahaha, hilarious! Well... Atleast now when it's in the middle of the night... :3

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Omega X View Post
    Avatar Is A Very Good Series .. Way Better Than The Movie:P
    Of course, because there where no movie. Now lets not speak about that horrible subject ever again.
    Let it die and let no one remember it... I mean, what is there to remember?.. There-where-NO-movie....

*Still upset over the "you know what"*

Member MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2012 09:46 AM
    Threads

Toph is definitely my favourite!! I've loved her ever since she made her first appearance at that earthbending tournament. I also like how sarcastic she is xD
    On another note, I ship Zutara

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't forget to read/follow the manga. ~

http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/av...--the-promise/ <---- follows how Republic City was built, Azula will make a appearance in the upcoming chapter.

Zuko still wants to know what happened to his mom

Hopefully we will in the future find out about that + the flying bison heard that Aang found later on.

http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/av...st-adventures/ <--- events that happened between the episodes of the show.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Member MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Don't forget to read/follow the manga. ~

http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/av...--the-promise/ <---- follows how Republic City was built, Azula will make a appearance in the upcoming chapter.

Zuko still wants to know what happened to his mom

Hopefully we will in the future find out about that + the flying bison heard that Aang found later on.

http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/av...st-adventures/ <--- events that happened between the episodes of the show.
    cool!!! I didn't know that a manga had been produced for this xD but wait, shouldn't they call this a "comic" instead of manga o.O

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MitsukiPandax3 View Post
    cool!!! I didn't know that a manga had been produced for this xD but wait, shouldn't they call this a "comic" instead of manga o.O
    No idea. o.O

But now that you mention it, you are right, lol. Aawww well, atleast they called the lost adventures for comics. :P Thank you for being my eyes and ears. ^^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No idea. o.O

But now that you mention it, you are right, lol. Aawww well, atleast they called the lost adventures for comics. :P Thank you for being my eyes and ears. ^^
    hahah, you're welcome xD

Junior Member Payable In Death is on a distinguished road Payable In Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 01:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: payble on death

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-22-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

where can i watch it online, i've spent 30minutes searching and still can't find a working website.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Junior Member Kurohime2012 is on a distinguished road Kurohime2012's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Albatross
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2012 10:31 AM
    Threads

i loved the avatar series, and when i discovered they made a sequel i was very happy, i`ve re-watched it like 4 times, so enjoy whom haven`t seen it

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is there anyone else but me that reads the manga? I seriously can't wait until the next chapter is released!

Zukos mom, will I finally find out what happened to you??

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Where is the love for my main man Uncle Iroh? I loved that old man. He was such a great mentor to my other favorite character Zuko.

"Happy birthday my son. If only I could have helped you.
    Leaves from the vine
    Falling so slow
    like fragile tiny shells
    drifting in the foam
    little soldier boy
    come marching home
    brave soldier boy
    come marching home
    ..."

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

I Absoubletly love Avatar and i hate it when i talk about avatar people think im talking about Avatar the movie with the blue people DX. but yeah its really awesome my fave characters are Sokka, katara and toph and prince zuko slowly edged his way into my heart <3 haha but gotta love Sokka and his sarcasm that me laughing throught the whole 3 seasons!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KazuYuki View Post
    I Absoubletly love Avatar and i hate it when i talk about avatar people think im talking about Avatar the movie with the blue people DX. but yeah its really awesome my fave characters are Sokka, katara and toph and prince zuko slowly edged his way into my heart <3 haha but gotta love Sokka and his sarcasm that me laughing throught the whole 3 seasons!
    If you love Avatar so much, then I hope you're reading the manga aswell?~

:-)

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Where is the love for my main man Uncle Iroh? I loved that old man. He was such a great mentor to my other favorite character Zuko.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fYFrIhPW0R.../s320/mako.jpg

"Happy birthday my son. If only I could have helped you.
    Leaves from the vine
    Falling so slow
    like fragile tiny shells
    drifting in the foam
    little soldier boy
    come marching home
    brave soldier boy
    come marching home
    ..."

;-;

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

If you love Avatar so much, then I hope you're reading the manga aswell?~

:-)

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

;-;

haha i jus started reading it! i didnt kno it existed till i posted earlier xD reading it now, its sooooooooooooo GOOD!

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

For fans that remember the episode and love swords too.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Member marisauna is on a distinguished road marisauna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 01:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Marisauna

I watched it so many times I eventually got tired of it. I saw every episode at least 3 times.

Senior Member ~OTAKYU~ is on a distinguished road ~OTAKYU~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Pen IPhone Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads

Is avatar even a cartoon or an anime?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information