AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: here are some of my things in manipulation and composite work [high rez pic warning]

Junior Member Operator863 is on a distinguished road Operator863's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2012 01:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Operator863

Default here are some of my things in manipulation and composite work [high rez pic warning]

and a scanned hand drawing for good measure

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Default Re: here are some of my things in manipulation and composite work [high rez pic warni

I like your style, and it looks like you're well on your way to becoming pro
    If you don't mind, from one designer to another, there's only a few things to point out:
    1. Typography (text). A friendly rule to never ever use Papyrus, comic sans, chiller, Hobo, and a few others. On some of them your fonts work, like the Reebok and monster gym ones. On others, it doesn't look like it fits at all. Also, try playing around with placement a little. I like to use text as a weapon; it's the attention grabber. If you can make it stand out just enough to get some attention, they'll stay to look, then stay to buy (or whatever you're doing).

2. Just a few things look "off". On the one with the girl+car, some of your brushes just stop in midair. Try and hide them behind stuff where they stop. The quality on some of them look kinda pixely/grainy. And the depth of field on the car could use less blur, and more sharpen in some parts.

I can't wait to see more of your stuff, post often!

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: here are some of my things in manipulation and composite work [high rez pic warni

@Operator863 : This is very satisfactory. The graphics are time well spent and I like the overall feel/mood of each picture. If you went to a school for fashion, design and/or technology I wouldn't be surprised. You're unquestionably talented in this area and I would also not be shocked if you had a successful career in graphic designs. Smooth and svelte job done.

Have a great week, mortals.

Your Wi-Fi, it's blown out...
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Yes very nice work! I especially like the car ones.

I see some of your work was for Canton area things, I have some family up there by Canton actually.
    Last edited by T-Stew; 02-12-2012 at 12:06 PM.
    ~ Tristan

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information