AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Member KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2017 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Do you smoke?

Never am I going to smoke. My grandma on my mom's side of the family was a smoker and died of lung cancer. She also had a stroke when I was in fifth grade. The smell of smoke just brings back not so fun memories of having to miss school because my grandma had to have surgery for her stroke and my mom being the power of attorney for her.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

U: If I smoked, I'd be on the streets right now. So the answer is no.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Nope I don't. One I don't care for it and two, I have far better things to spend my money on
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No. and I don't have any plans in the future.
    I find smoking.. disgusting.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

I don't smoke and I never will. In fact, I find it disgusting for the most part. I don't hate people who smoke (I know plenty of people who do), but I only barely tolerate it when I am with my friends (although, 9 times out of 10, I'm probably not going to be in the same room as them if they are smoking).

The smoke offends me the most. My mother and my grandfather smoke and since I live with them, I have to put up with it during all hours of the day. While my mother is aware of my displeasure, to the point where she won't smoke in the car when ANY of kids are with her (no matter how long the drive) and will only smoke in her room, my grandfather smokes anywhere at anytime (had the nerve to light up in the car while he was driving me home from the hospital after I was diagnosed with PNEUMONIA). When I was a kid, my clothes would often end up smelling like my mother's cigarettes (my father would be able to smell it immediately). I didn't notice it at first, but now I can't it. I keep fabric softener in my dresser to get rid of the smell (its been working fabulously so far).

And I HATE it when people stand near entrances to smoke. I have to wade through a cloud to get to the door. And the sight of people throwing their cigarette butts on the ground or out the car window drives me nuts.

But I will take this moment to say that I drink LIKE A BAWSS!!
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 01-31-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 11:25 AM
    Threads

I think I find it the worst when your in a crowd - say a mosh pit at a concert - and somebody is smoking. Not even mentioning the burning death stick in your face, you can't escape the smoke..

Senior Member AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Gir Penguin Death Note
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2016 06:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: AnimeFrost

Nope Absolutely NOT Those things kill you and ruin your life so yeah No and I never will! Besides Im cheap lol I don't wanna spend a $1 for a white stick [no pun/homo intended]

Sword Art Online
    <3 Kirito and Asuna <3
    Quote: "Its easier to be yourself then to be something your not"

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2019 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No I do not smoke for a number of reasons and nor do I want to. I see it as a disgusting, costly habit. If it is not needed then why do it as there are so many helth risks. I also keep away from people that smoke beacsue I hate the smell and my asthma.

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

Nope...I've tried before. Did nothing for me. So I might as well save the money that it costs and buy other things that I don't really need.

Member TheWired is on a distinguished road TheWired's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2015 07:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Never have. Never will.

Junior Member Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue has a reputation beyond repute Shinblue's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts L Laptop
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 12:32 PM
    Threads

No I do not smoke. I once inhaled one of my big brothers cigarets when I was 6 years old though. I did not like it, lol. I think it's quite stupid to smoke.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cigars once in a while.

Wanna try hookah at least once in my life.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I don't smoke and never plan on smoking. End of story.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

tried it, don't bother drinking's better.

15. Likes wolfgirl90 liked this post
    Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Never have and never will.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Oh well, may as well drink tar!
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm the only one in my group of friends who doesn't smoke. Though the second hand smoke I have inhaled is probably enough to rival that of a moderate smoker haha.
    Especially here in Australia, where some small packets can go for $23, it's an expensive habit with little positive. Always prefer saving the money to go to the PC bangs.
    Senjougahara Fascination

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

I never smoke xDD

you like that? xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    picture
    I strongly think you should remove that picture Denjax, there are kids in here after all...

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Junior Member Cutiekins is on a distinguished road Cutiekins's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2012 07:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    I strongly think you should remove that picture Denjax, there are kids in here after all...
    I don't know, kind of looks yummy. :d

But pertaining to the subject, no I do not smoke. I have a sensitive nose and I always notice the scent on smokers. I find it to smell quite awful. It's kind of like how you don't want to smell football players that just have gotten done with practice.

And like everyone else have said, they're bad for you.

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 11:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Is simply the truth. Are we supposed to sugar coat death for children, too?

Then again, I became desensitized to those bloody plasticized organs when I had to work near them *shrug*

Set made by the wonderful Seung-li.

"Everyone tries to define this thing called Character. It's not hard. Character is doing what's right when nobody's looking."

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saeriel View Post
    Is simply the truth. Are we supposed to sugar coat death for children, too?

Then again, I became desensitized to those bloody plasticized organs when I had to work near them *shrug*
    I think uploading pictures showing real organs is going against the forum rules http://www.animeforum.com/misc.php?do=showrules

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I do not. I have always thought of it as flat out pointless. Just like drinking (although I did try that). Both of them are pointless and only really do harm. I have enough health issues as is.

~Made by me~

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Only tires LOL!

Well actually I gave that up years ago. Heck I have a V10 and never lit em up yet. Dont feel the need to show off, plus in real life I am much more of an introvert.

Back on subject: No. Actually I have never even tried. Its pretty hard to get through peer pressure in school, but once you do then no big deal after that. Its a heck of a lot easier to resist things like that now, having never tried em. I encourage folks who want to quit but I dont preach, if it makes you happy and you know the consequences then its your choice, and I'd rather you be happy than not. Just dont do it right by me lol.

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nah I don't smoke^_^
    But I feel for the people who are trying to quit.
    Most of my friends just say people who can't stop smoking are just weak...
    Obviously I don't think that though....
    I tell them, when you're a regular smoker, lets see you try and quit...
    The funny thing is some shrug and say "No biggie"
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Closed Thread

Thread Information