AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you think Inuyasha and Kagome make a great couple?

Junior Member sea182 is on a distinguished road sea182's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 04:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Do you think Inuyasha and Kagome make a great couple?

My honest opinion, I wanted kikyo and Inuyasha to be together not kagome. Kagome should have been with Koga or someone else. What do you guys think?[/SIZE][/FONT]

ANIME_FAN

Junior Member Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2014 12:37 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Do you think Inuyasha and Kagome make a great couple?

I agree with you! I find Kikyo and Inuyasha to be a better couple than him and Kagome. He always seems so love struck when seeing Kikyo, like his heart just aches for her. I personally never get that impression when he is with Kagome.

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2015 12:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I do think they make an exceptional couple.
    New members wanted for a DIGIMON site called Megitz: an unfiltered DIGIMON Source . . .

Please consider joining here: http://www.megitzworld.boards.net

Junior Member Adirondackanmefan29 is on a distinguished road Adirondackanmefan29's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2014 07:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I do. I read a lot of fanfiction and I can't see her and Sesshoumaru together. Plus so many pics of them together or her as a Yokai with ears and kids. I love them together.

Watcher Of All Animations! :3 Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku"'s Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Taurus Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2015 09:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well honestly Kagome should have been with Koga because they just seemed like the better couple and plus Kikyo was Inuyasha'a first love! Some 15 year old could never take her place!
    You either gonna get down or you gonna lay down! Magi style!

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Honestly Kikyo was probably a better fit but nothing wrong with being the runner up.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Id Prefer kikyo, and agree with earlier posts that koga and kagome belong together.
    if inuyasha and kikyo sat down and actually talked and used their heads at any given time they'd have both realized they have been tricked. lol frustrations of inuyasha xD
    lol

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2015 04:07 PM
    Threads

An immortal halfbreed demon who has severe abandonment issues and may be attacked on sight by random strangers because he's a demon and who if he loses his sword kills indiscriminately and a teenage girl from modern times thrust back into a world without modern conveniences in a feudal society where killing is permissable a woman's place makes slavery seem good, given the powers of sorcery and the use of arrows who demons probably still think has the shikon jewel and who has a magic necklace compelling Inuyasha's absolute obedience.

How could that possibly fall apart?

What do you mean I'm my own great-great-grandmother!?!

But Kikyo is dead and reincarnated as Kagome so it's done.

Unless they get the dragon balls she's not coming back again.

Nibbler: Allow me to explain...
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 09-30-2014 at 03:52 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Teal Ribbon Pink Ribbon Book
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2015 07:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    An immortal halfbreed demon who has severe abandonment issues and may be attacked on sight by random strangers because he's a demon and who if he loses his sword kills indiscriminately and a teenage girl from modern times thrust back into a world without modern conveniences in a feudal society where killing is permissable a woman's place makes slavery seem good, given the powers of sorcery and the use of arrows who demons probably still think has the shikon jewel and who has a magic necklace compelling Inuyasha's absolute obedience.

How could that possibly fall apart?

Lol. I liked that relationship overview.

To their credit, they're infinitely more solid than a Hollywood couple. In Hollywood years I've been married for 2.8 lifetimes.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually in Japanese mythology there is a story of a man who found a woman living in the woods married to a dog-god...
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member Stichy is on a distinguished road Stichy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 11:02 AM
    Threads

Sure, why not? "SIT BOY!!!"

Junior Member amayardaewi is on a distinguished road amayardaewi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2014 04:05 AM
    Threads

I like Inuyasha & Kagome couple so much. But I hope Sesshoumaru & Kagome couple too.

Junior Member Etherial Flame is on a distinguished road Etherial Flame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2014 03:42 PM
    Threads

If things had gone differently Inuyasha would have ended up with Kikyo, his first love. Kagome should have been with Koga.

Junior Member lillee2000 is on a distinguished road lillee2000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2014 08:07 AM
    Threads

Yes i think they do make a good couple. Even though they get into arguments a lot... They still are perfect for each other!!

Owned By Trinity Muse 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Binoculars Telescope
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2015 05:22 PM
    Threads

I think they are like a function marriage in todays age lol.

Man wants to do what he wants, but wife says, "Sit Boy!" and he falls on his face.

Gil
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then again the average lifespan for a human was shy of 20 years back then, so it's not going to matter for long.

Junior Member Akihiko Kayaba is on a distinguished road Akihiko Kayaba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2014 04:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think Kikyo, Inuyasha, and Kagome should all marry eachother. I'll openly promote polygamy on this website. Why not? It's only wrong if Sessy joins their marriage because he and Inuyasha are brothers and I won't condone incest. And I am a devout Lannister. The rumors about Jamie and Cersei are heresy.

Junior Member Tashikani.Usagi is on a distinguished road Tashikani.Usagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2015 07:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm.. It really depends on how you look at the whole thing. Since Kagome is Kikyo's descendant, people can argue that Inuyasha would only be using her as a replacement for Kikyo. However, you can see subtle hints that Kagome may really like him, and vice versa. Inuyasha DID fall in love with Kikyo first, and she him, and if not for Naraku, they would be together. It honestly depends on your liking. I, for one, can see the Inuyasha X Kagome and the Inuyasha X Kikyo; Even the Seshomaru X Kagome can be possible as well...

Gil
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, Kagome is Kikiyo's reincarnation. Like the Avatar. They are the same person really.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2015 03:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Honestly speaking-I think they're a young couple. But I think they work out better together then InuKik does in reality.

They have personalities that coincide with one another...both are rather childish in nature and can handle one another perfectly well. So-they are a logical pair.

Inuyasha could never be his real self around Kikyou anyway. He never laughed, never joked, never smiled...He was always serious and downcast. Depressive. Even when she was alive-the two of them were just depressing. With Kagome it was obvious he felt free to show all the emotional ranges he possessed, and could have fun and play as well as be serious at times.

As for KouKago-Well to me---it seemed like Kouga merely hit on Kagome to get Inuyasha all up in arms about it. When he did hit on her and Inu didn't do anything-there was silence and then: "Where's Inukuro? He usually jumps in about now."
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information