AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!

ze interwbz are working!

before they stop working a [Vote lynch SuXerys] coz i tried to vote for him yesterday and failed.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

animeyay and MaruDashi threatened to get modkilled whenever no one believes them. Both of them using the lame tactic to have everyone follow what they said so I will make Harry Potter decide the lynching. Harry Potter can lynch either the first most votes and the second most votes. That is why I will go [Change Vote animeyay] so that Deathblade wont be one of the second most votes. I still have my doubts on Deathblade being a wolf...

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    The thing is, it's part of the Seer's job to remain inconspicuous. He's one of the town's most valuable roles, and so he should avoid making himself such an easy target for the wolves. If animeyay did fake-claim, then chances are the real Albus doesn't want to speak up just yet, seeing as how it make him an obvious target for the next Night Phase. Granted, doing so would alert town to the presence of scum, but don't you think that the Seer would like to live as long as possible in order to help town out to the presence of even more scum?
    Yeah, perhaps you're right... Didn't thought that far.

It certainly will be interesting to find out what role the one who will becomed lynched today had.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    You -did- change your vote from ZW to me. Not to mention ZW claimed to be HP, so all three phases you were trying to lynch the governor. If you were really the seer, wouldnt you check who you were voting for and change your vote when you saw they were innocent? But no, the next day phase you stayed on ZW, despite being innocent
    That's the host's way of doing things. She meant my vote changed from ZW in the 1st phase to you in the 2nd.
    Surely @Ribbon can confirm this.

You can check my posts in the second day phase too. I did not vote for ZW at all in the second phase.

And how was I trying to lynch ZW in the 3rd phase? I'm trying to lynch you, in case you haven't noticed ._.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!

ze interwbz are working!

before they stop working a [Vote lynch SuXerys] coz i tried to vote for him yesterday and failed.
    1) Lol. May I ask why?
    2) Im a woman. ~
    ;D

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Oh @-GAZKUL- you need to make a search also. I don't think you have done that yet.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    That's the host's way of doing things. She meant my vote changed from ZW in the 1st phase to you in the 2nd.
    Surely @Ribbon can confirm this.

You can check my posts in the second day phase too. I did not vote for ZW at all in the second phase.

And how was I trying to lynch ZW in the 3rd phase? I'm trying to lynch you, in case you haven't noticed ._.
    Meant the first two phases. Still havent explained why you would vote for someone DP1, not check them [or did check them with an innocent result] and still vote for them DP2

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Meant the first two phases. Still havent explained why you would vote for someone DP1, not check them [or did check them with an innocent result] and still vote for them DP2
    Because I found both ZW and you suspicious in the first phase?
    So I checked you, and you turned out guilty.

And let me tell you once more: I did NOT vote for ZW in DP2.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

MaruDashi seems convinced that ZW is the mayor.
    To be honest, I didn't even get his hint until others pointed that out.
    Only a Wolf who failed to kill the mayor would be so certain he is the mayor.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Because I found both ZW and you suspicious in the first phase?
    So I checked you, and you turned out guilty.

And let me tell you once more: I did NOT vote for ZW in DP2.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

MaruDashi seems convinced that ZW is the mayor.
    To be honest, I didn't even get his hint until others pointed that out.
    Only a Wolf who failed to kill the mayor would be so certain he is the mayor.
    Uh, no. There was a kill on [???] but Lily Potter died, showing that [???] was HP. ZW then came in and said "The wolves know who I am."
    Its pretty easy to see that he was hinting at being HP

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Uh, no. There was a kill on [???] but Lily Potter died, showing that [???] was HP. ZW then came in and said "The wolves know who I am."
    Its pretty easy to see that he was hinting at being HP
    Granted, that wasn't a strong argument from me, so I'll withdraw it.

But I stand by what I have claimed about your being a Wolf~

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Alright children. Unfortunately, I can't sit here all day explaining the same thing over and over again, so I shall take my leave from this game for now. When I come back later, if the majority of the votes are directed at a Townie, I will get myself killed to save the Town a phase. Ciao!

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Granted, that wasn't a strong argument from me, so I'll withdraw it.

But I stand by what I have claimed about your being a Wolf~

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Alright children. Unfortunately, I can't sit here all day explaining the same thing over and over again, so I shall take my leave from this game for now. When I come back later, if the majority of the votes are directed at a Townie, I will get myself killed to save the Town a phase. Ciao!
    Come in, toss no evidence at me other than "I check you and youre a wolf!" [which could be a total lie] then leave???

smh

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Lolokey. I'd like it if you explained it a bit more.
    It's not like you to be so focused on one player; you usually tell us others that you think are suspicious.
    Last edited by November; 02-05-2012 at 03:03 PM.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

So just to keep this between our two Dumbledores here, Imma [vote lynch animeyay]. After all, it would be no fun if some random third player was second for votes.

And I'll randomly [search #2]. I have no idea where the search areas are listed so I can only hope we¤ve covered them all.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    That's why I said before that she will probably get my vote today, but still the only one who said that was Daken - and he could just aswell be a wolf that are lying I don't know. So it's more him that I don't trust, it has nothing to do with you. I will wait a little longer with my vote, I want to see what Maru will reply to your comments first.

Besides, I don't see how a vote for Maru would make someone go off from the list of suspects. A wolf could just as well vote for another vote because she/he knows that "he/she will go down today anyway". Im just saying. I doubt that your view on me would change so dramatically if I vote place a vote for Maru right here and now on this spot. I will wait to see what she replies to you guys, after that I'll vote.
    Wait me? I'm lost. You don't trust me for agreeing with animeyay?

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

woops, sorry there. i might be saving the search for later......

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When I come back later, if the majority of the votes are directed at a Townie, I will get myself killed to save the Town a phase. Ciao!
    Now why on earth would you do something like that? First off there usually arn't that many of the players around the last hours of the game - so even if you would modkill yourself to "prove a point" then it will be too late anyway for the most of us to change our votes - your death will be in vain.

It's must better if you keep yourself alive. We will have one more townie around + that you won't be able to get killed during the night.
    You will be around and help us out, just go off and kill yourself will most likely not do as much good for the town as it would if you would stay alive.

So DON'T
    go and modkill yourself, it's also as ryu (?) said before not good sportmanship. So don't modkill yourself, ok? We need as many as possible alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Wait me? I'm lost. You don't trust me for agreeing with animeyay?
    Why? Because I don't exactly trust anyone in here at the moment.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now why on earth would you do something like that? First off there usually arn't that many of the players around the last hours of the game - so even if you would modkill yourself to "prove a point" then it will be too late anyway for the most of us to change our votes - your death will be in vain.

It's must better if you keep yourself alive. We will have one more townie around + that you won't be able to get killed during the night.
    You will be around and help us out, just go off and kill yourself will most likely not do as much good for the town as it would if you would stay alive.

So DON'T
    go and modkill yourself, it's also as ryu (?) said before not good sportmanship. So don't modkill yourself, ok? We need as many as possible alive.

Why? Because I don't exactly trust anyone in here at the moment.
    Fair enough, but you said "So it's more him I don't trust" What makes me the least trustable out of everyone then?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    woops, sorry there. i might be saving the search for later......
    It's alright, it's no problem at all. [I actually feel rather manly sometimes ;D].

Thought, even if you'll save the search for later, can you tell me now why you decided to vote on me? And even thought about doing that already yesterday? Im curious and if possible I want to try to defend myself. If you'll save that "for later" aswell then there is a chance that I won't be awake when you do write that reply (if it doesn't come in the nearest hours, or even less then that).
    And since I want to defend myself; that would be rahter sad in my eyes....

So now please, if possible. ~

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Fair enough, but you said "So it's more him I don't trust" What makes me the least trustable out of everyone then?
    I don't remember exactly what it was I was talking about back then. But I guess it was something why I hadn't already voted on Maru, and then I think I replied that - because I don't trust you yet, so I havn't voted on Maru yet since I can't trust completely that she is a confirmed wolf.

Was it something like that? Or else I have to go back and read in the thread. ~

You are not less trustable then anyone else in here. The only one I trust at the moment is myself, and also slightly Ryu.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's alright, it's no problem at all. [I actually feel rather manly sometimes ;D].

Thought, even if you'll save the search for later, can you tell me now why you decided to vote on me? And even thought about doing that already yesterday? Im curious and if possible I want to try to defend myself. If you'll save that "for later" aswell then there is a chance that I won't be awake when you do write that reply (if it doesn't come in the nearest hours, or even less then that).
    And since I want to defend myself; that would be rahter sad in my eyes....

So now please, if possible. ~

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

I don't remember exactly what it was I was talking about back then. But I guess it was something why I hadn't already voted on Maru, and then I think I replied that - because I don't trust you yet, so I havn't voted on Maru yet since I can't trust completely that she is a confirmed wolf.

Was it something like that? Or else I have to go back and read in the thread. ~

You are not less trustable then anyone else in here. The only one I trust at the moment is myself, and also slightly Ryu.
    I see, thanks for clearing that up. Why do you slightly trust Ryu? And not animeyay?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I see, thanks for clearing that up. Why do you slightly trust Ryu? And not animeyay?
    Well for example animeyay and maru have been claiming the same role, so right now I don't know who to trust when it comes to them.

And with Ryu... Im not sure. I just like the way she writes and I think she does come up with good points.
    She has been trying to get rid of death now for a couple of phases, but other then that she hasn't exactly "been on" anyone else... Which I more would have suspected a wolf to do. Just being stuck on death like that just seems more 'townie' to me.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well for example animeyay and maru have been claiming the same role, so right now I don't know who to trust when it comes to them.

And with Ryu... Im not sure. I just like the way she writes and I think she does come up with good points.
    She has been trying to get rid of death now for a couple of phases, but other then that she hasn't exactly "been on" anyone else... Which I more would have suspected a wolf to do. Just being stuck on death like that just seems more 'townie' to me.
    And what if death dies and is revealed a townie? Still going to have that little trust for Ryu still?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So DON'T
    Look, if say I get the most number of votes, and Maru the second, then I might as well get myself killed so that Maru would also go down in the same phase. I won't have to do anything if Maru gets the most number of votes, but do you seriously think she will go down without taking me with her? lol. I can't rely on the governor because ZW, who supposedly is the governor, has decided to vote for me instead of Maru.

I won't get a mod-kill to prove a point; that would be childish. I'm doing it so that the Town wouldn't have to waste a day lynching someone who I could take down with me.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I can't put my fingers around RyuTama's actions, either. She seems to be making great points, but she really hasn't contributed much at all in terms of our effort to lynch Wolves. If ZW truly is the governor, then RyuTama would definitely replace ZW as a suspect on my list.

Of course, I'll be dead by the end of this phase anyway, so I won't be able to interrogate further lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And what if death dies and is revealed a townie? Still going to have that little trust for Ryu still?
    Nah, I think that if that will happend; I will start questioning ryu aswell.

But yeah, if death will die and be proved as a townie then I will start questioning RyuTama. Because she has been so very much convinced about him being guilty; and not been that "on" so many others in here - mainly focusing on him. So, if he would be proved to be innocent that would look suspect.

Still, I has very sure about Aleyna and Nana; and just look how that turned out.... If I have to be honest I think that mainly wolfs are trying to "take all down", but ryu have just been focusing manily on him [which is when speaking about this a little weird to come from her, since she usally don't focus that much on someone and almost 'ignores' everyone else]. Her focusing like thsi would put her in a lot of risk if now death would be proved innocent; but again I was so convinced about those other people and.... lol, let's just say that this whole game is a very complex one. ;D Im not sure about anyone at this point. The only thing that I have done so far is voting off two townies, and that just makes me feel so disappointed. Mainly because I was thinking about changing the Aleyna one but then didn't because "my single vote won't matter anyway" (look how that turned out) and Nana.... she just convinced me.. and I was proven wrong. -__-

Im not sure what to write to try to explain myself, it just feels like im repeating myself all the time. Lulz, forgive me and this horrible english grammar.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

@animeyay
    So you'll be modkilling yourself?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I see people lurking ~ and have done that the whole day ~... sigh.

Why are you people not writing?

People - I understand if it's a strategy to "hide" yourself as much as possible in order to not get so much attention to yourself. But the only thing all this "lurking" and "only writes a vote during the last hour of the phase" is that the wolfsgames in general is going down. People won't think they are so funny to play anymore if there is nothing going on in them, if they are almost 'dead'. So please, instead of only lurking all the time; go into the thread and write. I assume that you joined into this game for a reason, and that's that you like this game, so don't let the wolfgame down; write and type eli type type. Less lurking; more typing. Yuuuuuss...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I think I am one of the last people in here to vote. But since I still don't have a single clue on who to vote for [it didn't helped at all to wait with my vote] I will take, for now, the cowards way and join into the bandwagon. Better join into a bandwagon and help that one out (showing Potter that this is what most of us wants) since most people seems rather pleased with that choice, then voting on someone that you didn't had a clue about anyway. I have no clue at all, so I'll choose the bandwagon - sorry Maru.

So....
    [Vote Lynch MaruDashi]

Im after revenge and are hungry for justice!!!

Attachment 57632

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

24. Likes Arrisu, animeyay liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't rely on the governor because ZW, who supposedly is the governor, has decided to vote for me instead of Maru.
    If ZW can give us a little hint hint ~ on who he will choose, then you will perhaps not need to sacrife yourself.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Well what more needs to be said? Maru's either a wolf, or animeyay is. There isn't much to go on to figure out other two, save maybe for Ryu's persistence on trying to lynch me. Still, that leaves 1. One that's save from lynches, and will always appear innocent until killed.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Closed Thread

Thread Information