AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    And why should I listen to you? You are in my very suspicious list.... D; I can't afford to lose townies again...
    Because MaruDashi led the lynch of Snape, not me.
    If you'd rather trust her than me, than you've got a problem.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

DeathBlade.

I won't be lynched after you. Lol. I don't know why you think that. Even if you ARE town, (which I highly, HIGHLY doubt), town won't get rid of me. I can practically guarantee that.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Poor Nana, She knew I was town, and she paid the price.
    I like this post. It made me laugh. Funny, you never thought it odd how she was so sure about your 'innocence'? Naturally, only the wolves are 100% sure on who is scum and who is not. If you were indeed town, I'd think you would want to approach her and ask her just how she knew. But you didn't. Probably because you already know you're scum, and you didn't want to bring anymore attention on yourself after she had tried to defend you.

@animeyay

So, you think Maru is scum, ja? Why? Because of her accusations against you? Because she voted for Nana based on the fact that her vote was too obvious? Both you and Death are saying that. Strange, because I seem to recall accusing Death of being scum in DP1, yet no one approached me about accusing someone "too early". Not only that, but Nana claimed that Death was innocent "too early", and now you're voting for Maru for accusing too early? Lols.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

U: RyuTama, you still believe in her innocence?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    So, you think Maru is scum, ja? Why? Because of her accusations against you? Because she voted for Nana based on the fact that her vote was too obvious? Both you and Death are saying that. Strange, because I seem to recall accusing Death of being scum in DP1, yet no one approached me about accusing someone "too early". Not only that, but Nana claimed that Death was innocent "too early", and now you're voting for Maru for accusing too early? Lols.
    I am not voting for Maru because she accused too early, I am voting for her because my pet phoenix Fawkes confirmed for me that Maru is scum.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    I am not voting for Maru because she accused too early, I am voting for her because my pet phoenix Fawkes confirmed for me that Maru is scum.
    Psssh, role hint there? :'D

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

6. Likes animeyay liked this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Interesting. Didn't you specifically say that "you told us why she's scum last phase"? I don't remember you saying anything about that. And what exactly caused you to check her instead of DeathBlade in NP1, if you are indeed who you claim to be?

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Because MaruDashi led the lynch of Snape, not me.
    If you'd rather trust her than me, than you've got a problem.
    I see. But you voted agianst MaruDashi before Nana was revealed as Snape. Can you elaborate it?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Interesting. Didn't you specifically say that "you told us why she's scum last phase"? I don't remember you saying anything about that. And what exactly caused you to check her instead of DeathBlade in NP1, if you are indeed who you claim to be?
    I waited because I was trying not to role-hint, but it seems like you people are not willing to believe anyone at all at this moment, so that's why I don't care anymore. And I checked MaruDashi instead of DB because she and TW were the two players who acted the most abnormally in the first day phase to me.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

I see. But you voted agianst MaruDashi before Nana was revealed as Snape. Can you elaborate it?
    I checked MaruDashi in the first night phase.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

>: There's the very chance Nime there is Voldy. Because his sudden claims strike me as a tad off.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

oh well, if none of you is willing to believe me, then maybe my death will knock some sense into all of you?

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Well, we've got a pet that confirmed scum. Might as well jump on that. [Vote Lynch MaruDashi].

As for you, Ryu, Good point. Maybe I should see how she knew I was townie, but if she tried to lynch someone for being a wolf last time, she might also believe I'm town because of the last game.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The rule doesn't mention fake claiming is not allowed so I am not sure if I should believe you and ontop of that, you risked your power role if its true... You could've post your narrative reasons in the previous phase so people will follow you instead of giving in...

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Well if what animeyay says is true, which I'm starting to believe [vote lynch MaruDashi]

You going down scum.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

ontop of that, you risked your power role
    Let me explain something to you, my poor child:
    Bulletproof: Albus is one of the strongest wizards known to humankind. He cannot be killed by a simple night phase kill or lynch.

16. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

errr yknow its already the 3rd day phase right? Bellatrix will make a move...

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder what superkill means.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

errr yknow its already the 3rd day phase right? Bellatrix will make a move...
    not if we forestall her move with a lynch ;D

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I sent a pm question to the host regarding this matter, I hope she answers fast... I got a bad feeling

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

21. 02-04-2012 10:43 PM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

22. Dislikes ZombieWolf2508, Arrisu, DenjaX disliked this post
    Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

meh, I'm ready to ask for a mod-kill if people aren't convinced.
    Don't modkill yourself. D:

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Don't resort to that.... Thats unsportsman-like... D;

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't go pulling another kill on yourself, Nime. Or Snorlax will eat you.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

well, I'll see how this round goes. if people are poised to lynch another Townie, then I might as well get myself killed so that we can lynch an actual scum this round

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Geez this is a tough decision to make xDD Meh as if I have other leads xDD

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

ops forgot to vote [Vote Lynch MaruDashi]

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    U: RyuTama, you still believe in her innocence?
    More than others, yep. I'm not thoroughly convinced about her, but I'm focused on others at the moment. Maru just hasn't really done anything that screams scum to me at this point.

At this rate I'm not quite sure what to make of this whole spiel between Yay and Maru though. I definitely find it odd how Yay decided to suddenly role-claim like that, especially now that Bellatrix should have a superkill ability, which would penetrate Dumbledore's BP status. Moreover I find it hard to believe that Yay would willingly modkill himself... he just doesn't seem the kinda person to do that, and it makes me sad, whether he's wolf or not. e__e

Anyway I just find it strange how he decides to role-claim now, instead of last phase, when he seemed to be under more heat in the last phase. I dunno, I'm tired. :l

Town can do what they want. I'm still stuck on DeathBlade, and I don't plan on switching my vote until something solid arises. Yay can role-claim all he wants; I'm not buying it just yet.

[Vote Lynch DeathBlade/13.666]

[Search #3, Knockturn Alley]

'Night.

Closed Thread

Thread Information