AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition

Win Conditions:
    Townies: Destroy every single Mafia member, and destroy all of the horcruxes.
    Mafia: Bring down the Townies to the same number or lower as the present Mafia numbers.

Rules:

During the Day Phase:
    - Voting for lynching is open for every player. Follow this format: [Vote Lynch XXXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXXX] when changing votes and the Mafia Deities will bless you.
    - If a player fails to vote but has posted once during the day phase, that will count as an automatic self-vote. VOTING NO LYNCH IS NOT ALLOWED.
    - KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM.
    - If a player fails to vote in two (2) CONSECUTIVE day phases, they will be modkilled. If a player fails to post at least twice during the day phases, they will be modblocked. If a player fails to vote, but posts twice, they will automatically vote for themselves.
    - This game will use the Search or Die system, your vote must include a search vote following this format: [Search (# OF AREA AND NAME)].
    - Day phases approximately last 24 hours.
    - Day actions are on a first sent first performed basis, unlike night phase actions which are all performed at the end of the Dawn Phase
    - If I feel like a player is not participating enough and only comes by to post the minumun continously; I will deal with it accordingly.

During the Night Phase:
    - There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE, with exceptions of reactions. Again, this does not mean to start spamming.
    - Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours.
    - I will not wait for any night actions not sent in. 24 hours is 24 hours.

Other Important Rules:
    - Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE NIGHT PHASE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit.
    - DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Please do not ruin it for other players.
    - IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE INACTIVE, WARN ME OR ANOTHER PLAYER TO TELL ME. Otherwise you will face the concequences of a modkill or modblock.
    - ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED.
    - ROLE HINTING IS ALLOWED.
    - Editing is allowed, however keep it for minimal stuff such as typos. If you are going to add a sentence or a quote, make a whole different post.
    - If you read all the rules, put a smiley face in your sign up post.
    - I reserve the right to change any rules as I see fit. I will make sure to be fair about it though.

Characters [To be edited, depending on how many players join]:
    Townies:

Harry Potter- Governor: Harry can have the final say on a lynch. He can pick either the person with the most votes or the person with the second most votes.
    Hermione Granger- Reliable Source: If the original seer dies, she will replace this player as a back up.
    Ronald Weasley- Protector: Ron may not be the brightest, but he is brave. Once per night phase he may pick a player to protect from Mafia. He cannot pick the same player consecutively.
    Albus Dumbledore- Seer: Once per night phase Dumbledore will have the right to check a player out. If he checks out Hermione, she will become the second seer.
    Bulletproof: Albus is one of the strongest wizards known to humankind. He cannot be killed by a simple night phase kill or lynch.
    Luna Lovegood- Loony Luna: She can randomize a player of choice’s actions for one whole day phase. She can do this once per day phase.
    Neville Longbottom- Innocent Child: Neville will be revealed as town in the beginning of the game.
    Remus Lupin- Full Moon Curse: Remus Lupin turns into a werewolf with the full moon. Every third day phase he can use the abilities of a protector. He is also bulletproof during his werewolf stage.
    Sirius Black- Tracker: Sirius can track who a player targeted, but not the action.
    Serverus Snape- Inventor: Creates one-shot potions for players with randomly chosen abilities.
    Hated Townie: Serverus Snape will appear as guilty under investigations.
    Ginny Weasley- White Mage: Ginny may revive up to two players. After the second person she revives, Ginny will die.
    Lily- Protection from Love: Lily will automatically take the kill for Harry if he is attacked. (Bodyguard)
    Moaning Myrtle- Tree Stump: Once she dies, she may still post to help town but she cannot vote.

Mafia:

Voldemort- Godfather: He will appear as innocent to investigations. He also has the final say in a night phase. He will be the one to send me a pm with all your actions.
    Horcruxes- He cannot die until all horcruxes are destroyed. [Bulletproof and Lynchproof]
    Search for the Elder Wand:- Every Night Phase, he may search for the Elder Wand, he has 10% of succeeding. By then, it will grant him Super-Kill.
    Bellatrix Lestrange- Mafia Hitwoman: Bellatrix can do a superkill every third phase, during the day only.
    Wormtail- Beloved Mafia: Hiding as Ron’s rat for a long time has it’s perks. He appears innocent to investigations.
    Janitor: Wormtail is usually the one doing Voldemort's dirty work. He will cover up the mafia's kills as long as he is alive.

Horcruxes:
    1. Nagini the Snake
    2. Tom Riddle's Diary
    3. Marvolo's Gaunt Ring
    4. Salazar Syltherin's Locket
    5. Helga Hufflepuff's Cup
    6. Rowena Raveclaw's Diadem

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THE HORCRUXES: All the Horcruxes will be hidden amoung the hidden areas at random. There will be one every day phase and night phase. During the night phase, you can PM me your vote for the hidden item.

Signed Up Players:
    1. Deathblade/13.666
    2. DenjaX
    3. ZombieWolf2508
    4. Ryutama
    5. .Miki~
    6. Daken
    7. Aleyna
    8. Animeyay
    9. November
    10. DarkButterfly
    11. MaruDashi
    12. -GAZKUL-
    13. SuXrys
    14. The Nana Ryu
    15. Xey the Oiz
    WE ARE FULL ON PLAYERS RIGHT NOW, AND I WILL BE SENDING OUT THE CONFIRMATION PM TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS AWARE AND STILL AVAILABLE TO PLAY. IF I DO NOT RECIEVE CONFIRMATION IN 72 HOURS, THE PEOPLE NEXT IN LINE {if any} WILL BE TAKING YOUR PLACE.

*Confirmed players will be in bold.

Waiting List:
    Last edited by Arrisu; 01-30-2012 at 09:59 PM.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Sign me up.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 01-26-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

3. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Kinda confused with horcruxes stuff o.o Anyway, I wanna join pls xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

5. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Harry Potter. Sign me up.

7. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Im game!
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Of course I'm in.

Warning - The folowing could be a spoiler for anyone who cares and doesn't know how the series ends. I'm too lazy for spoiler tags.

Also, @Ribbon does the town have to kill Harry as well to win? The wincon says we have to destroy all the horcruxes, so does he count? O.o

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

.Oh, I forgot my smiley face. Since I can't access the liat on my phone, this is all your getting => xD

My mood on a daily basis

10. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm playing, and I'll try to get some others to sign up too! ^_^ Just to let you all know though, I will be less active due to college classes I'm taking right now, but I'll try my best to be active everyday.

@Ribbon , what do you mean by, "This game will use the Search or Die system, your vote must include a search vote following this format: [Search (# OF AREA AND NAME)]" , and the Holcruxes?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

12. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

sure, Im in

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

14. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sign me up.

[But arn't there too few mafias compared to the townies?]
    Last edited by SuXrys; 01-28-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys Not really, 3v12. Maru's game was roughly half wolves. I'm organising 23 and it's been a nightmare balancing numbers. You want the mafia to be outnumbered, around 4:1 ratio I believe.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 01-27-2012 at 07:58 AM.

My mood on a daily basis

17. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

21 editions, 21 participations. count me in.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Harry Potter!? I want to play, but I can't guarantee continuous devoted activity.
    If that's not a biggie, sign me up if it is, I'll understand~

20. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay You exposed a pokemon to the Nyan Cat? Are you insanez?

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I told you I would play this game
    Sign me Up Ribbon~~~ <3

You're like an angel from a picture book...

23. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    You exposed a pokemon to the Nyan Cat? Are you insanez?

nuuu you silly! it was merely a Zangoose spewing rainbow out of its mouth~

25. Likes .Miki~ liked this post
    Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    I'm playing, and I'll try to get some others to sign up too! ^_^ Just to let you all know though, I will be less active due to college classes I'm taking right now, but I'll try my best to be active everyday.

@Ribbon , what do you mean by, "This game will use the Search or Die system, your vote must include a search vote following this format: [Search (# OF AREA AND NAME)]" , and the Holcruxes?
    http://www.animeforum.com/group.php?...555&do=discuss

^ that will help you understand the search or die system hopefully.

27. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    http://www.animeforum.com/group.php?...555&do=discuss

^ that will help you understand the search or die system hopefully.
    Didn't know you liked Motochika.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by K'' View Post
    Didn't know you liked Motochika.
    Yeah I do, along with Masamune and Yukimura.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Yeah I do, along with Masamune and Yukimura.
    Who doesn't like Date.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by K'' View Post
    Who doesn't like Date.
    Haters I assume.

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

I'm in.

I claim Luna Lovegood! >:3

33. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

zzzzooooooiinnkkkk!!! sup, i'll check the ruleswhen i'm sober like, g'night folks xx

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Screw my break, I miss this too much. l:U So I'll play if you'll have me.
    Last edited by Syaoran; 01-27-2012 at 09:23 PM.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

What's this? I wasn't automatically included? How hurtful of you, Ribbon! I AM IN. *flips my hair, which is shinier than @SuXrys '*

I love Lupin's and Snape's role descriptions. *-*

As for my smiley,

(ノ#゚Д゚)ノ┻━┻ 

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Ribbon My horcruxe question was halfway serious xD

Speaking of serious, y no Sirius? >.<

My mood on a daily basis

Closed Thread

Thread Information