AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    AHHHHHHHH! I just realized how unreliable role-hinting is atm.
    Thanks to the janitor, we have no idea who have died and who are still alive.

This means, a Wolf could very well pick a role that's already dead and claim to be that role, since the dead player wouldn't be able to counterclaim.

I'll have to give this a lot more thoughts...
    Am I the only one who thinks Denja is referring to Lupin when he says 'I've already done my job'? :x

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Wait, you did not know that Bellatrix was going to attack? ._.
    I mean I did not know Bellatrix is going to attack animeyay when I was almost convinced animeyay was Bellatrix xDD I mean, I cant withdraw what I sent to Ribbon, no? I sent my PM before MaruDashi came in...

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I'm out guys, I have class in like 10 minutes. I dunno if I'll be able to log on before the phase ends. z__z Good luck to the rest of you!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I mean I did not know Bellatrix is going to attack animeyay when I was almost convinced animeyay was Bellatrix xDD I mean, I cant withdraw what I sent to Ribbon, no? I sent my PM before MaruDashi came in...
    Are you saying that since you thought I was Bellatrix, you decided to protect MaruDashi?

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Are you saying that since you thought I was Bellatrix, you decided to protect MaruDashi?
    I thought I got a wrong choice of protecting since MaruDashi came in hours before the end of dayphase xDD Thats why I decided to make Harry Potter decide xDD And Ribbon's update of Bellatrix' attack was few minutes before the end of phase... I still keep my protect on you since I thought I cant withdraw it back xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I still keep my protect on you since I thought I cant withdraw it back xDD
    So you didn't even ask the host? You were very quick to ask Ribbon before about Bellatrix's ability, but when you thought you had made a grave mistake, you didn't even confirm with the host or at least make an attempt to correct your apparent mistake?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So you didn't even ask the host? You were very quick to ask Ribbon before about Bellatrix's ability, but when you thought you had made a grave mistake, you didn't even confirm with the host or at least make an attempt to correct your apparent mistake?
    Oh I havent done that. Ribbon was offline at that moment xDD. Well all in all, I did not make a grave mistake after all. Still protected the right person xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Oh I havent done that. Ribbon was offline at that moment xDD. Well all in all, I did not make a grave mistake after all. Still protected the right person xDD
    no no no, we are not talking about the end result.
    at that moment when you were convinced that I was Bellatrix and that you messed up big time, you didn't try to contact the host at all??

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

no no no, we are not talking about the end result.
    at that moment when you were convinced that I was Bellatrix and that you messed up big time, you didn't try to contact the host at all??
    I did not say I was convinced. I said I was almost convinced. xDD And yeah I did not try to contact the host because I think I can't withdraw what I sent. I mean its an automatic action. The action cant be revealed after the end of phase xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

ya know, after reading through some posts in DP3, I'm starting to believe that DenjaX is more likely to be innocent...

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

[Change Vote Lynch RyuTama]

She voted for DB for 3 consecutive phases, and in DP3 she completely disappeared after leaving a few posts on how she was willing to believe Maru more than me.

I gotta leave work now. When I get home, I can elaborate a little more.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

I don't know about RyuTama, I just don't see scum there, well to me.
    So I'm going to go wtih [Vote Lynch DarkButterfly].

Now I gotta get off~

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    I don't know about RyuTama, I just don't see scum there, well to me.
    So I'm going to go wtih [Vote Lynch DarkButterfly].

Now I gotta get off~
    U: Duck, oh please do tell me why you voted fer me.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    U: Duck, oh please do tell me why you voted fer me.
    Why shouldn't I vote for you?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Where are the others? Phase almost over... D;

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

So, what, I have the most votes now? =o Silly town, you're just wasting a day phase.

She voted for DB for 3 consecutive phases, and in DP3 she completely disappeared after leaving a few posts on how she was willing to believe Maru more than me.
    My internet was out for DP3. Surely you didn't miss the notice that Ribbon posted. ._.

You still don't find it odd that Denja hinted as Lupin, claimed to protect you from Bellatrix's attack, but still admitted to being suspicious of you? I don't see why someone would protect someone they were suspicious of. T_T

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    So, what, I have the most votes now? =o Silly town, you're just wasting a day phase.
    I guess we would be if you're Voldemort, eh? XD

DenjaX was definitely being very paranoid, but I found his posts more pro-Town than yours.
    You seemed to be trying subliminally to sway the Town from voting for MaruDashi.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I guess we would be if you're Voldemort, eh? XD
    Nope. Not scum, not Voldemort. You'll see. Who do you plan on lynching next if I'm innocent (which I will be)? :>

DenjaX was definitely being very paranoid, but I found his posts more pro-Town than yours.
    You seemed to be trying subliminally to sway the Town from voting for MaruDashi.
    Lol, if that's what you think... But I just said I wasn't here for the majority of DP3, it's not like I had a lot of time to read through and analyze everyone's post. It just struck me as odd that you suddenly role-hinted as Dumbledore during the exact phase when Bellatrix's ability activated. Do you not understand my reasoning?

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Why shouldn't I vote for you?
    U: Answer mine and I shall answer yours.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

A vote tally would be nice, but I guess there's not much of a point since the phase ends in like 10 minutes anyway. Lol. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Nope. Not scum, not Voldemort. You'll see. Who do you plan on lynching next if I'm innocent (which I will be)? :>
    no idea lol. most people aren't even talking, so I'll have to start dragging people out?
    you sure have very calm composure when you're on your way to the lynch stand, huh?

Lol, if that's what you think... But I just said I wasn't here for the majority of DP3, it's not like I had a lot of time to read through and analyze everyone's post. It just struck me as odd that you suddenly role-hinted as Dumbledore during the exact phase when Bellatrix's ability activated. Do you not understand my reasoning?
    Yea, and it also struke me as odd that you knew one of us was a Wolf and yet you refused to participate in trying to figure out who's who or vote for one of us.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

you sure have very calm composure when you're on your way to the lynch stand, huh?
    Yep. Doesn't mean I'm Voldemort though, unfortunately for you. :'D

Yea, and it also struke me as odd that you knew one of us was a Wolf and yet you refused to participate in trying to figure out who's who or vote for one of us.
    I think I was on for about, half an hour during then. There's not much I could have done lol. Oh well, whatever floats your boat~ I woulda preferred to have been night-killed though, those are always more entertaining than townie lynches. =<

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I don't know what will happen after this phase because I was really confused. Everyone has suspicion on everyone and no one ever has suspicion on Daken. [Vote Lynch Daken]

You always pop in and say something then pop out :/ Keeping yourself out of trouble?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yep. Doesn't mean I'm Voldemort though, unfortunately for you. :'D
    How lovely, you seem very unfazed.
    I wish I had the brain power to figure out why lol.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Everyone has suspicion on everyone and no one ever has suspicion on Daken.
    I pointed him out like twice. I feel like I'm invisible to you guys sometimes, really. ;__;

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

How lovely, you seem very unfazed.
    I wish I had the brain power to figure out why lol.
    Show them why, @Ribbon .

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

meh, I sometimes kinda wanna just give up lol.
    this game is taking a toll on my mental well-being orz

Closed Thread

Thread Information