AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Threaded View

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition

Win Conditions:
    Townies: Destroy every single Mafia member, and destroy all of the horcruxes.
    Mafia: Bring down the Townies to the same number or lower as the present Mafia numbers.

Rules:

During the Day Phase:
    - Voting for lynching is open for every player. Follow this format: [Vote Lynch XXXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXXX] when changing votes and the Mafia Deities will bless you.
    - If a player fails to vote but has posted once during the day phase, that will count as an automatic self-vote. VOTING NO LYNCH IS NOT ALLOWED.
    - KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM.
    - If a player fails to vote in two (2) CONSECUTIVE day phases, they will be modkilled. If a player fails to post at least twice during the day phases, they will be modblocked. If a player fails to vote, but posts twice, they will automatically vote for themselves.
    - This game will use the Search or Die system, your vote must include a search vote following this format: [Search (# OF AREA AND NAME)].
    - Day phases approximately last 24 hours.
    - Day actions are on a first sent first performed basis, unlike night phase actions which are all performed at the end of the Dawn Phase
    - If I feel like a player is not participating enough and only comes by to post the minumun continously; I will deal with it accordingly.

During the Night Phase:
    - There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE, with exceptions of reactions. Again, this does not mean to start spamming.
    - Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours.
    - I will not wait for any night actions not sent in. 24 hours is 24 hours.

Other Important Rules:
    - Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE NIGHT PHASE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit.
    - DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Please do not ruin it for other players.
    - IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE INACTIVE, WARN ME OR ANOTHER PLAYER TO TELL ME. Otherwise you will face the concequences of a modkill or modblock.
    - ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED.
    - ROLE HINTING IS ALLOWED.
    - Editing is allowed, however keep it for minimal stuff such as typos. If you are going to add a sentence or a quote, make a whole different post.
    - If you read all the rules, put a smiley face in your sign up post.
    - I reserve the right to change any rules as I see fit. I will make sure to be fair about it though.

Characters [To be edited, depending on how many players join]:
    Townies:

Harry Potter- Governor: Harry can have the final say on a lynch. He can pick either the person with the most votes or the person with the second most votes.
    Hermione Granger- Reliable Source: If the original seer dies, she will replace this player as a back up.
    Ronald Weasley- Protector: Ron may not be the brightest, but he is brave. Once per night phase he may pick a player to protect from Mafia. He cannot pick the same player consecutively.
    Albus Dumbledore- Seer: Once per night phase Dumbledore will have the right to check a player out. If he checks out Hermione, she will become the second seer.
    Bulletproof: Albus is one of the strongest wizards known to humankind. He cannot be killed by a simple night phase kill or lynch.
    Luna Lovegood- Loony Luna: She can randomize a player of choice’s actions for one whole day phase. She can do this once per day phase.
    Neville Longbottom- Innocent Child: Neville will be revealed as town in the beginning of the game.
    Remus Lupin- Full Moon Curse: Remus Lupin turns into a werewolf with the full moon. Every third day phase he can use the abilities of a protector. He is also bulletproof during his werewolf stage.
    Sirius Black- Tracker: Sirius can track who a player targeted, but not the action.
    Serverus Snape- Inventor: Creates one-shot potions for players with randomly chosen abilities.
    Hated Townie: Serverus Snape will appear as guilty under investigations.
    Ginny Weasley- White Mage: Ginny may revive up to two players. After the second person she revives, Ginny will die.
    Lily- Protection from Love: Lily will automatically take the kill for Harry if he is attacked. (Bodyguard)
    Moaning Myrtle- Tree Stump: Once she dies, she may still post to help town but she cannot vote.

Mafia:

Voldemort- Godfather: He will appear as innocent to investigations. He also has the final say in a night phase. He will be the one to send me a pm with all your actions.
    Horcruxes- He cannot die until all horcruxes are destroyed. [Bulletproof and Lynchproof]
    Search for the Elder Wand:- Every Night Phase, he may search for the Elder Wand, he has 10% of succeeding. By then, it will grant him Super-Kill.
    Bellatrix Lestrange- Mafia Hitwoman: Bellatrix can do a superkill every third phase, during the day only.
    Wormtail- Beloved Mafia: Hiding as Ron’s rat for a long time has it’s perks. He appears innocent to investigations.
    Janitor: Wormtail is usually the one doing Voldemort's dirty work. He will cover up the mafia's kills as long as he is alive.

Horcruxes:
    1. Nagini the Snake
    2. Tom Riddle's Diary
    3. Marvolo's Gaunt Ring
    4. Salazar Syltherin's Locket
    5. Helga Hufflepuff's Cup
    6. Rowena Raveclaw's Diadem

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THE HORCRUXES: All the Horcruxes will be hidden amoung the hidden areas at random. There will be one every day phase and night phase. During the night phase, you can PM me your vote for the hidden item.

Signed Up Players:
    1. Deathblade/13.666
    2. DenjaX
    3. ZombieWolf2508
    4. Ryutama
    5. .Miki~
    6. Daken
    7. Aleyna
    8. Animeyay
    9. November
    10. DarkButterfly
    11. MaruDashi
    12. -GAZKUL-
    13. SuXrys
    14. The Nana Ryu
    15. Xey the Oiz
    WE ARE FULL ON PLAYERS RIGHT NOW, AND I WILL BE SENDING OUT THE CONFIRMATION PM TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS AWARE AND STILL AVAILABLE TO PLAY. IF I DO NOT RECIEVE CONFIRMATION IN 72 HOURS, THE PEOPLE NEXT IN LINE {if any} WILL BE TAKING YOUR PLACE.

*Confirmed players will be in bold.

Waiting List:
    Last edited by Arrisu; 01-30-2012 at 09:59 PM.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Thread Information