AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sup

Junior Member renfort is on a distinguished road renfort's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2012 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sup

Hey, I'm Blake. I found this site today by typing in 'anime forum' and this was the first result, haha.

Some of my favorite anime/manga are Welcome To The NHK, Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hellsing, Ouran High School Host Club, and Death Note.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default Re: Sup

Well hi there! Since Mister J aint here, it's just little ole me and my hammer here to welcome you! If you're looking for a partner in crime or just want a few laughs, i'm you're girl! I also like Ouran High School Host Club and FMA! Welcome to AF!

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there and welcome!!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Appears out of thin air* Hello, and welcome to animeforum. *starts shaking your hand* If you need any help, feel free to ask, we always try to help our new members feel welcome, and get settled in. Please post often,,, but no double posting. Follow the rules of the forum and sub-forums and you should be fine. * looks around and leans in a little* You should watch out,,, there are blanket thieves and cannibals running around here picking on our new members. OH, reminds me! *hands you a newbie blanket* Enjoy. Well, I'll let you get back to exploring the site. Feeling a little hungry myself so probably should grab a bite, take it easy. *takes a big bite of you, then heads off to the next noob waving back to you* Thanks for the snack.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information