AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kiddy Grade

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 01:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It's Lumiere from *points up* All I really did was take a blank email screen capped it and cut out the white and added some brushes from Photoshop. Simple yeah, but I think that adding too much would take away from this. At any rate, suggestions?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hm, strange code in the bg

Anyway, fix a bit her hat.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Whatsamatta with her hat?

Still don't know, but I shrank her down and lightened the BG, better?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

That would drive me crazy if I had windows in front of it... I'd keep clicking on the background.

I'm a big fan of things that aren't perfectly on the level... what if you rotated the background slightly?

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 08:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

This is cool concept, but I would probably use it by accident while checking my own e-mails..ok about the wall..the bg where the top said "compose (no subject)" well down in the subject area you typed in "Kiddy Grade" so you might wanna change that at the top too so it seems real ^^..She is also a bit grainy in certain areas and her hair needs to be clean up a bit. It looks good. great job.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well, it's supposed to be an unsent message. Crap. Yeah, I see that. Hmmm...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2004 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

See, this is a good idea, but done wrong.
    If you released it like this, no one would want to use it as a wall, because it looks like part of the interface, and they would be annoyed; you should lighten and coolify the background.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Miko@May 24 2004, 01:49 PM
    See, this is a good idea, but done wrong.
    If you released it like this, no one would want to use it as a wall, because it looks like part of the interface, and they would be annoyed; you should lighten and coolify the background.
    Huh? :blink:

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I guess fade the bg and what coolify means lol is probably do something funky and yet still techy/ cyber-looking..

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 03:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i do like it but put some effects on it ^^

Senior Member AnimeBlessings AnimeBlessings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2004 11:04 AM
    Threads

I like it,just that its a bit blurry...

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 07:47 PM
    Threads

i like them there so funny and cool
    bang wowowo

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 06:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

what miko meant is that pple with get mixed up whether the image is their desktop or an open window. i agree.
    to fix it, try adding filters that will change the look of it but well still be able to recognize what it is.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Erm, how's this?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i was talking about the top part. but its better. keep going!^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Candy-chan@May 24 2004, 11:33 PM
    i was talking about the top part. but its better. keep going!^^
    Oooooh... well, it's like that on purpose you see. She's a computer whiz and I figured programing and an email would be right up her alley. *shrug*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

it looks much better where you blur the codes so that ppl won't think of it as the actual window but still I think you could do something at the top, but since I don't use outlook express it wouldn't be a problem hehe..

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2004 11:20 PM
    Threads

You should make a desktop sitter outta that it wouldlook cool

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Flash@Jun 11 2004, 10:20 PM
    You should make a desktop sitter outta that it wouldlook cool
    Huh? :blink:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Xian Pu+May 25 2004, 01:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xian Pu @ May 25 2004, 01:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Candy&#045;chan@May 24 2004, 11:33 PM
    i was talking about the top part. but its better. keep going&#33;^^
    Oooooh... well, it&#39;s like that on purpose you see. She&#39;s a computer whiz and I figured programing and an email would be right up her alley. *shrug* [/b][/quote]
    hmm, i know. i dont mean to remove it, but to modify it "a bit" so pple dont get mixed up between desktop and windows

Closed Thread

Thread Information