AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anime seans that touch you

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default anime seans that touch you

*chobits*chi told hedakey that she loves him and he says he loves her to*clannad*when they foundout that ppl are starting to forget fuko and the mom and dads responce,the play that nagisa did,when tomoya told nagisa he loved her*fruits basket*when momiji told toru about his mom and how she had to forget him to live becous somehow her knowing she gave birth to him made her sick*full metal alcamist*when ed gets taken and al gives a part of him self to get al back
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Junior Member ColdHandKyle is on a distinguished road ColdHandKyle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

Default Re: anime seans that touch you

Gonna have to go with more Clannad here, in the after story when Tomoya realizes his dad was a good person and he starts living with Ushio. Sorry to bring up so much Key animation here, but in Kanon, when Uichi plays with Makoto before she dies. Definitely something Key does well his touching stories altogether XD

3. Likes darkrider21 liked this post
    Senior Member RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Vader Lighter Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2012 09:28 AM
    Threads

My god. The spellings.

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

I dont even have to explain myself here. Its obvious I still want Sasuke Uchiha to touch me.

6. Likes Jozette, Cherry Boom, S o l o liked this post
    Senior Member Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads

Well this one struck me recently from the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzamiya movie:

Kyon wakes up in hospital when he turns to his left he finds Haruhi sleeping in a sleeping bag to the right hand side of his bed. Really sweet that she worried so much.

Senior Member RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Vader Lighter Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2012 09:28 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by darkrider21 View Post
    *chobits*chi told hedakey that she loves him and he says he loves her to*clannad*when they foundout that ppl are starting to forget fuko and the mom and dads responce,the play that nagisa did,when tomoya told nagisa he loved her*fruits basket*when momiji told toru about his mom and how she had to forget him to live becous somehow her knowing she gave birth to him made her sick*full metal alcamist*when ed gets taken and al gives a part of him self to get al back
    I am sorry, I had to fix this entire thing.

*Chobits*
    Chii told Hideki that she loves him, and he said that he loves her too.

*Clannad*
    When they found out that people are starting to forget Fuko and the parents response.
    The play that Nagisa did when Tomoya told her that he loed her.

*Fruits Basket*
    When Momiji told Tohru about his mom, and how she had to forget him because his birth made her sick.

*Full metal alchemist*
    When Ed get taken and Al gives a part of himself to get Ed(I assume) back.

9. Thanks Jasanime, vrarsenal, .Miki~, Meenah, ACBlackJ0ck thanked for this post
    Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One scene in the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya really touched me:

...Kyon was given two choices: the old world where Haruhi exists as a God or a newly modified world where Yuki, Itsuki, Mikuru and Haruhi are all normal human beings.
    it was really touching.

another was on Ouran High School Host Club:
    ..Haruhi had an "Alice in Wonderland" dream. and she encountered the queen whom was her mother. I was getting teary-eyed when haruhi called her mom.

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

clannad-When nagisa died.
    A set by blueangel06661

12. Likes darkrider21 liked this post
    Senior Member illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Art Tools
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: iLLyNada

I assume what he meant is scene, but uh.... scene from Code Geass 2 when lelouch and Shirley were together and shirley was shot

14. Likes AshureeChan, Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

here is one that i just remberd. in moon phase princes luna put her hand though kohay and put a hole in his lung. after that things didnot look good for kohay even with the surgery he had. then hazakeys mom told her that the blood pack works both ways. then she bites kohay giving him some of her life and saves him. now that shows how the power of love can change people. even if it is a vampire she still has feelings and love is a strong force to brake

16. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Thrust through the heavens with your spirit!! Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Flamingo Cake Lie
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2012 04:48 AM
    Threads

-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann-
    Where Simon and Kamina meet again in Episode 26, the Universe Speech.

-Dragon Ball Z-
    Goku's Mercy Speech after fighting Vegeta. I think its Episode 35, but I'm not sure.

-Bleach-
    Where Ichigo saves Rukia from the Sokyoku right at the last second

-One Piece-
    Zoro's episode about when he was a kid and why he became a swordsman. I think it was Episode 19 or something.

Member macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 09:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D3F 8R1NG3R PSN ID: Massacre-Mace

A lot of you may not know this anime but to tell you the truth it is amazing.

House of Five Leaves - the scene where Yaichi starts crying on Masa-chan.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

clannad has its shairs of sad morments but thisone just is to much to even make me cry when i see it.dady.i love you.yeagh dady loves you to usio very much

and another sean that just makes me cry. in japanes with english subtitles

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Unhappy Re: anime seans that touch you

Clannad afterstory-*tomoya*nagisa will you Mary me?*nagisa*yes*tomoya*are you sour?*nags*as long as we've Ben together iv known you were the onley one*tomoya*even if I'm like this?even if I'm pathedic?*nagsa*I'm pathetic to.but I think if weed together I think we can get stronger^tomoyq*so youl stay wiith me?*nagisa*yes of course il stay with you no mater what
    Last edited by darkrider21; 02-21-2012 at 05:10 AM.

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

I'd have to say the last episode of Angel Beats. The WHOLE episode.
    I cried at the very end.
    Such a baby.
    o ~o
    I ♥ yuri

23. Likes darkrider21 liked this post
    May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

I don't know any anime with Sean as a character, but regardless, I have not been touched by any anime characters... to my knowledge.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Rave View Post
    I cried at the very end.
    Such a baby.
    o ~o
    OMG yes! it was so sad but really happy at the same time! and it was made so much more dramatic be them not showing what it looked like when they vanished! Angel Beats! has one of the best anime endings that i've yet seen.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

The ending scene of Elfen Lied. idk how to describe it cuz there are many mixed emotions that you get from it. but its those mixed emotions that make it so special.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Member AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts A Duck
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2012 05:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    The ending scene of Elfen Lied. idk how to describe it cuz there are many mixed emotions that you get from it. but its those mixed emotions that make it so special.
    That was exactly what I was thinking of! I cried like a baby in the last episode of Elfen Lied, especially the last scene with Mariko and Kurama, the train scene and of course the ending scene.
    I can't really describe why I cried, because it's both a happy and sad ending mixed with so many emotions. It's indescribable.
    Elfen Lied was the first anime that made me cry, and it's still one of my favorits.

Senior Member Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2013 02:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gyzra

Spoiler alert!!! please don't read if you are going to watch these shows, read the mangas or play the games!!

I find that sad scenes effect me a lot more than other scenes. The only possibly happy/sad scene that touched me would be the ending of Fruits Basket with everyones goodbyes.

Air TV: almost the entire series made me cry but particularly the end when Misuzu runs into her mothers arms, happy about being able to finally walk again before falling on her. Her smile and then the mothers tears as she realises whats happened break my heart every time I see it.
    .hack/SIGN: When Macha dies and then when Tsukasa meets Macha and he realises who she is but she has no idea, then she hands her aromatic grass and she bursts into tears.

I also wanted to add a scene from a game. Lost Odyssey: Lirum's death and Mack, Cook and Kaim's sad pleas for her not to go.
    "The truth is far darker than you could ever imagine" -The Chronicles of Gyzra
    www.gyzra.com

Please give feedback on my artwork here so I can improve: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ighlight=gyzra
    Thank you. =]

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Re: anime seans that touch you

I cried at the very end.
    Such a baby.
    o ~o
    Even the graduation ceremony? That song... I dunno, I found those parts kind of cheesy to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    OMG yes! it was so sad but really happy at the same time! and it was made so much more dramatic be them not showing what it looked like when they vanished! Angel Beats! has one of the best anime endings that i've yet seen.
    It would have made more of an impact had the very last scene not played out between Otonashi and Kanade in the real world. I suppose you gotta give the fans what they want, and some closure though.

Besides that, it was a good anime and ending.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't decipher what this thread is supposed to be about, but I think it's about Anime. So I'm moving it to General Anime, letting them figure it out.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I cried at the very end.
    Such a baby.
    o ~o
    Don't worry, you're not the only one!

31. Likes S o l o liked this post
    Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

AnoHana

When Menma faded away. ;_;

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information