AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: :) Jacob's Art...Comments welcome.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: :) Jacob's Art...Comments welcome.

WOW... just wow!

Member NOT ACTIVE is on a distinguished road NOT ACTIVE's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Pocky Cookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 02:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You are an artist silly. You're just to thick headed to see it. ;p I absolutely love the guardian and the entire idea of this story.

Mad Genius AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Rageface Headphones Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2022 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DementedStereo Steam ID: Aakanoyoru

I love the bio-organic technology. Although most of the time I'm at a loss though at what to put in the joints of mecha.

Member Rzion is on a distinguished road Rzion's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2013 09:52 PM
    Threads

@Jacob's Ladder This is crazy good. Besides the fact that it is a sketch and that I think you should take it further by coloring it, shading, detailing (all three of these) I personally have nothing to say along the lines of constructive criticism except that you need to keep the work up as much as you can! < Doing wonderful! And I expect that you will allow us to see this story? *hint hint* ;D
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime:2708366
    WOW... just wow!
    Really, thank you so much!! Please tell me what you like Jasi..tell me what don't like...or what you would like to see? Help me... And Im still waiting for you to post more of your work.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateKitsune:2708585
    You are an artist silly. You're just to thick headed to see it. ;p I absolutely love the guardian and the entire idea of this story.
    *Hugz* Thanks so much, you sexy thang you!! . I can be thick headed, that is true...but from my point of view it looks like crap. But, I really appreciate the kind words of encouragement. The "Guardian" is a tentative title...till I come up with something better, but I like it. And he was fookin hard to draw. Trying to keep the same look from the armor to the buildings...ugh..those buildings..
    Quote Originally Posted by AkanoYoru:2708630
    I love the bio-organic technology. Although most of the time I'm at a loss though at what to put in the joints of mecha.
    Thank you!! I love giving mechanical things a living feel and look. Armor that grows, adapts...and learns. Buildings that grow...where overcrowding is never an issue. The mecha in my mind are incorporated with living nervous systems, bio-engineered muscular tissue...enhanced spinal columns and living brain with bio-engineered nanotechnology skeletal framing. The raw body is then treated with extremely harsh isotope radiation found in space...from neutron star radiation to gamma particles...this forces the development of armor skin plating. Once complete the final treatment of gravitic tolerance is initiated, the frame is placed in a nanotech pod and placed on the surface of a Magnetron star. The intense gravity forces the frame to strengthen its inner muscular tissue, also to tolerate gravity forces beyond comprehension, this also allows for neutron cellular bonding with the armor...once the mecha can walk on the surface with no stress, it is matured. The personality, intellect, & all other knowledge is then uploaded to the brain...emotions and personal experiences are incorporated by DNA/sensory induction from the chosen organic subject. Thus making the mecha a fully autonomous, however there is a secret I won't reveal yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzion:2708746
    This is crazy good. Besides the fact that it is a sketch and that I think you should take it further by coloring it, shading, detailing (all three of these) I personally have nothing to say along the lines of constructive criticism except that you need to keep the work up as much as you can! < Doing wonderful! And I expect that you will allow us to see this story? *hint hint* ;D
    I told I was working on something...the sketch book used is 11x14...and that 3/4 city view took up the entire page...definitely my largest sketching. The Guardian is the same way too...I suck at coloring...really...Ill print copies and try coloring them. Nervous! And thanks too...it means a lot. And there are a lot of comic artists who have others do the coloring. . Im doing my best on the story...but I can't concentrate much on it...too many distractions.

@Tobias Thanks do much...but I really don't see my art in that way...it always looks awful to me.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 09-04-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Member Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2012 09:19 PM
    Threads

ASDFGHJKL
    Dat art...-too blown away to give a legitimate compliment-

Member Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Eggplant
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 04:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JiveSauce

This is some serious sick drawing. I know I comment on your VM but I couldn't help commenting on here. Good job dude. Keep it up!

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Really awesome new stuff! I am no good at drawing scenery :P Keep up the good work ^_^

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AshureeChan View Post
    Really awesome new stuff! I am no good at drawing scenery :P Keep up the good work ^_^
    Crap I can't believe I never replied! Sorry...thanks...it's not much in the way of scenery. Im working on something new.

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think the girl sitting down with the spear thing is the best. :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGalaxies:2721614
    I think the girl sitting down with the spear thing is the best. :P
    Told you crap...the only one you liked was Kayla, eh? She was fun to draw, just for her bio-suit. You can tell she's a bad girl.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

The second one, the robot/mech looks soooo cool
    I've gotta say I'm pretty envious of your drawing skills <3

Member Yugami will become famous soon enough Yugami's Avatar
    Gil
    Inpain
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your pic different by mine..

that angle is the nice one

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis:2721709
    The second one, the robot/mech looks soooo cool
    I've gotta say I'm pretty envious of your drawing skills <3
    Thanks so much Ellipsis!! Coming from you that means a lot....seeing your art is awesome. I put a lot of details in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yugami:2722630
    Your pic different by mine..

that angle is the nice one
    Thank you! Your comment is very much appreciated
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 10-17-2012 at 06:30 PM.

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hey..um we haven't talked in a while but that Spider lady that you did a while ago i wanted to say its fantasticand i looked at some others and they are really impressive i enjoy looking at your art work!!!!!!!! *hug*(used to be Aki Anba)

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence Of The Body<3:2724402
    hey..um we haven't talked in a while but that Spider lady that you did a while ago i wanted to say its fantasticand i looked at some others and they are really impressive i enjoy looking at your art work!!!!!!!! *hug*(used to be Aki Anba)
    Whatevers....thanx, well...bye.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 11-01-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Junior Member melissapankey43 is on a distinguished road melissapankey43's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Panda Black Guitar 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2012 06:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

oh wow your way better than me lol

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

great progress ..keep it up !
    - your mecha are awesome !~

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Morgane:2749591
    great progress ..keep it up !
    - your mecha are awesome !~
    *Hugz thanks it means a lot from ya. Ive been in a bit of a slump...

Junior Member St3mocon has a spectacular aura about St3mocon has a spectacular aura about St3mocon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2016 11:44 PM
    Threads

Sorry I didn't get to comment Jacob I'm usually on my phone when I visit this site and I'm at work 10 hours a day lol . I really wanted to make sure I was seeing all your work! Right now I love your Kayla character I'm getting a witch blade vibe from her and she looks really devious haha. I would really enjoy a colored version! I never used to color and believe it or not I just recently started coloring and I feel it has opened this huge door to my artwork!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by St3mocon:2753040
    Sorry I didn't get to comment Jacob I'm usually on my phone when I visit this site and I'm at work 10 hours a day lol.
    lol Same here..

I really wanted to make sure I was seeing all your work! Right now I love your Kayla character I'm getting a witch blade vibe from her and she looks really devious haha. I would really enjoy a colored version!
    Kayla is one of my favorite characters just because she's a badass but not in a normally bad way...she just has issues...sibling issues and has decided to act out in disobient way. Plus she's cute. I wanted her armor to reflect her attitude...sharp and brutal. I wanted to color a lot of my drawings but Ive never been good at it. Though her look would be red/black/grey.

I never used to color and believe it or not I just recently started coloring and I feel it has opened this huge door to my artwork!
    Well the way you cell-shade color is amazing. What program you use? Paintshop Pro, photoshop...gimp, paint tool sai? I have 2 drawings I colored in Photoshop can PM them to ya?

Your Neighborhood Otaku! Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku"'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Taurus Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2016 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like it but it looks off to me. Such as the right arm and left. But other than that it looks awesome! >.<
    The best must always be treated with respect.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I like it but it looks off to me. Such as the right arm and left. But other than that it looks awesome! >.<
    Yeah, something's are off but thank you for the input. Was there anything in particular that yo
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 07-02-2014 at 06:15 PM.
    "The Avalanche Has Already Started, We Are Merely The Pebbles In Its Way."

Junior Member Adirondackanmefan29 is on a distinguished road Adirondackanmefan29's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2015 07:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, that is some amazing artwork. They are very good and detail is good as well. I wish I had a quarter of your skill.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Adirondackanmefan29 View Post
    Wow, that is some amazing artwork. They are very good and detail is good as well. I wish I had a quarter of your skill.
    Thanks, much appreciated! Man this thread is old, better start posting some newer stuff. P.S. You probably have more than a 1/4, just draw...and keep drawing. It's not a matter of skill, it's a matter of practicing and building your skill.
    "The Avalanche Has Already Started, We Are Merely The Pebbles In Its Way."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information