AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: :) Jacob's Art...Comments welcome.

Threaded View

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Quote Originally Posted by alisaallthat:2693369
    "The Claymore Spider" has a really nice ring! I know what you mean by be afraid to color it! I've personally butchered a few good pictures because I colored lipstick in a really horrible way.
    Well, I've seen your coloring talent so, you would be the only one Id let color it.

The moon looks so awesome, by the way. My idea of a moon is a circle with random circles inside of it ^^;; It'd be pretty easy to catch male villians in that skin-tight outfit, wouldn't it? XD
    Of course she could catch villains easily...she's awesome...the outfit just makes her smexy. *blush* Im sure you'd look just as awesome as well. . The moon was hard because it's a sphere and drawing craters was nerve racking.

But I really love this picture! I still have to take pictures of my pictures, but I've definitely gained a whole lot more confidence in them now~
    You can get an all-in-1 printer/scanner pretty inexpensively. I want to see more of your work....it's cute and awesome.

Speaking of which, I'll upload some pictures I drew when I was 10. You want to see bad artwork xD?
    You should be very confident in your talent.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 07-10-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Thread Information